ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 193 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @aftarquino! In which kind of race you must use bird coins to play the same track again? Does it apply to the weekly tourney only or also to the normal challenge tracks?

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi @alcusto,
    Just to weekly tourneys…

PBA2014
    @pba2014

I have retired from ABGO, but here is a tip regarding the weekly challenge.

The reward is definitely random and can be manipulated if you have ABGO on two devices. I unfortunately just figured this out last week. Here is how you do it:

1. After the challenge has finished for the week, open the game on one device and close it.
    2. Open the game on the other device, select “cloud”, and close it.
    3. Go back to device #1. You will always use this device to open your prize. Open the game and select “cloud”. Open the prize. If it is a kart you like, congratulations. If not, close the game and open device #2.
    4. Open the game on device #2. Select “device”, NOT “cloud”. You are resetting the cloud to get a new prize. Close the game on device #2.
    5. Repeat steps #3 and #4 as often as needed until you get the kart you want. Never open the prize with device #2. Also, do not let too much time lapse between opening a prize and resetting the cloud, or it will reset for you.

Last week I did this about 15 times, declining about 10 sets of 20 gems, plus some karts I did not want, until I finally “won” my 4th SubZero kart.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@pba2014 it’s a pity you are quitting ABGo after having completed so many challenges.
    Your strategy sounds very interesting, but complicated.
    My little cousing had ABGo on two Android devices, but the game on device two was asking him to chose his principal device otherwise he could not have the same progress on both devices at the same time.

Anyway, it would be nice if you managed to put together a video tutorial in YouTube to help us understand better the exact manipulation to do. Can you do that?

I especially don’t understand point 1. In my case the week is over at 7:00 in the morning. So I usually go to bed leaving ABGo open at the weekly tourney page and in the morning when I go back to the game after a few seconds it gives me the reward.

Following your strategy, I should close the game before going to bed. In the morning I should start the game and then immediately close it without doing anything?
    At point 3, in order to open the prize I should go to the page of the weekly tourney?

Sorry for all these questions.
    Finally, @wazemank did you see this trick? It seems very much like the one you have found for the lucky boxes, but here it uses two devices which are always connected as far as I understand.

waze
    @wazemank

Yes @alcusto, I’ve just read the tip but I’ve only one device, so it’s impossible for me :(

Hope his tip will work and all of you get lots of karts – “Win the race with X karts” will not be a problem for you from now.

Thanks anyway @pba2014.

Stuck with “Use all power-ups in 3 races” on all Seedway, Rocky Road and SubZero (24 challenges).
    Stuck also on all Stunt – 2 “Use all PUs 3X” and 7 “Win with X karts”.
    And hate Air episode – Another “All PUs 3X” and 6 regarding drifting.

Thinking of leaving ABGo… I’ll wait to v1.4 on Android and we’ll decide.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi guys. @aftarquino, @alcusto, @pba2014 and @wazemank . I just played : Multiplayer and I finished to win 5 Races !!! The counter didn’t add me 14 Gems I won!!!

I played on my iPad Air 4 races ..!!!
    Then changed to my iPhone 5.!!! Because on iPad my Facebook still not connected to Facebook . And I wanted to share it !!! Didn’t work at all..!!! Is this happens to any of you. Or this is an other Bug!!!!

Even on daily event doesn’t move the counter!!!
    I did play this morning ..!!! I did not see any increase on my Gems count..!!

What a foul ..!!! It’s me or what’s going on!!!

Please tell me what results you already have on both
    Multiplayer . And
    Daily Event.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@alcusto yes to both of your questions. My devices are an iPad and an iPhone. I am not awarded the weekly challenge prize until I open the weekly challenge. Maybe the functionality is different on an Android.

And @wazemank your trick was the inspiration for me to try this.

Rollarman
    @rollarman

Wow, didnt even think of this

Philly
    @philhayler

Came first in weekly tourney and I won the most amazing prize EVER – 8, yes, a big whopping 8 gems!!! Woo hoo

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

Just found out you have to spend coins if you want to redo same challenge. Also, I have to log into facebook or I cannot play at all. This is new to me!

angryde
    @angryde

Good news peeps =) I finally, FINALLY received a Sub Zero kart as my prize for coming first in the weekly tourney – Chuck Ice L6. Now I can finally knock-over a few of these damn Sub Zero challenges – thank God for small mercies! @abgoria It’s great to see your name/avatar popping up on the weekly tourney podium! I was beginning to feel rather isolated…

28-angryde-iOS7-683,564

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde Yeah bro, you made it!!!
    Do you confirm what @abgoria said about not being logged into FB?
    If this is true, it means we are unable to play without internet connection which is toooooo bad!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@philhayler
    damn man that’s too bad! Well not as bad as the 200 bird coins I got some time ago, but still sux! By the way, thank you for the lucky boxes ;)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@pba2014 yeah man I got my 5th ice kart thanks to your trick, but it was so damn hard. I had to dismiss around 20 sets of 20 gems. I was starting to get pessimistic.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

So, it turns out that I forgot to complete all of the races in last week’s tournament. Not only did I not get a prize, but a representative from Rovio actually came to my house. When I answered the door, he slapped me and then flew back to Finland.

The lesson here is that if you don’t finish, then someone Finnish will pay you a visit…

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@alcusto so happy to hear it! Yes, being sneaky sometimes requires patience, but it sure beats giving them your hard-earned cash!

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@angryde. Oh no, you won’t be, your avatar appears on my weekly tourney wearing the laurel !

@alcusto
    . I hope it is just a glitch on my side. Has anyone else encountered this?

@dbkraemer
    . Teehee, you’re fun. I guess I am too far away to be paid a visit even though I didn’t get to finish for the last couple or even three of these recent ones. Totally disheartened because I won (sans facebook, of course, ’cause you guys are impossible to beat) a couple of times and did not get anything.

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

2nd place on Android this week and received a “free skip next challenge”.
    It´s becaming boring to play ABGo… I just play because of tournaments and the new update will bring a lot of difficults for continue playing.
    Let´s see…
    PS.: For now fighting some bad guys in Infinity Blade 3…

Arus73
    @alcusto

@pba2014 something peculiar happened to me this morning. When opening the weekly tourney page I was prompted a new prize and got +20 gems (I was 1st after the first day of the week) even if yesterday I already got my prize and the 7 days of the tourney were not over yet!
    Did you experience the same thing?
    The good thing is that I have 20 additional gems in my bank. The bad thing is that I will probably not get any prize at the expiry of the 7 days…

waze
    @wazemank

20 gems last week, have not two devices so cannot get a new kart with the trick :(

A new Android nice battle this week between @abgofast and me – 764k vs 761k and 1 day left. Those 155k in the first one are definitely killing me because cannot get more than 151k.

It seems @aftarquino and @alcusto are not giving their best this week – Come one guys!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

So I finished in third place this week for real. But to try for a better prize, I pulled the old Facebook Fast One™ by logging out (so I finished in first place, because I had no friends – just like in real life :)). Ended up winning the Shoomerang kart for Stunt! Might be just what I need to get out of my Stunt track funk…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Dropped the hammer last night on @wazemank and @aftarquino putting up a major challenge for them with 762,998 this week with no power up usage:

By race:
    119,998 – 225,580 – 113,841 – 130,405 – 173,174

@dbkraemer
    – lucky you! maybe I should finish off the Android 1st place podium cause all I ever get is 20 gems. Week 1, got a Big Bang L6 for Seedway (my 6th kart). 20 Gems every week since!

waze
    @wazemank

8 gems prize last week after disconnected from FB. Sales time.

Philly
    @philhayler

Exactly the same as me

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

I also received 8 gems. Not sure where I’m going to spend them all… :)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.