ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 193 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@alcusto. Thanks for letting us know, mate! Damn it! =D

waze
    @wazemank

@alcusto, lucky you! :D

24-wazemank-android-665,483

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto @angryde @wazemank

So far I haven’t done any ‘weasel maneuvers’ … last week and got the +20 gems for 1st place in the battle between waze and myself … when you coming back to me @alcusto ;)

This week something kinda of exciting has happened though @aftarquino scores are showing up on my weekly tourney and in game progress. Profile on the site here says he’s on iphone! Well documented waze and I use Android

Could it be that some cross platform scores are going to start showing up? My likely guess is aft is on Android this week….so @aftarquino — are you using iOS or Android device this week?

On last rant…if I had a gem for every time this app crashes now, I’d be able to buy karts for all of you! This app has become even more unreliable … crashes every day during the ‘daily event’ requiring me to complete it 2 or 3 times before getting the gem reward…sometimes I only get coins…which makes my blood pressure go up.

Also seems to crash every 8th race while working on the challenge progress….sigh…suppose this it will only get worse as Rovio tech support too busy watching the World Cup! Go Canada Go! Wait what? We’re not in the tourney cause we’re the worst at football? ohhh…then how ’bout we put the game on ice, put on skates, use a stick and change the ball to a puck! At least we’d get rid of the diving … shameful displays of “gamesmanship” already.

24-abgofast-android – 686,714
    by race (110,406 – 118,708 – 146,226 – 180,462 – 130,912)

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@abgofast I am using an Android device also with the same facebook account.
    Perhaps we could make a challenge next week because this week the victory is yours… haha
    Not much time to play nowadays.
    Go Brazil Go!

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

BTW, how to manage high scores in the fruit splash this week?

Philly
    @philhayler

Was 1st for last week’s tourney and yay 20 gems again. Does anybody wanna swap this for a kart? :)

angryde
    @angryde

@philhayler. Mate, I had the same experience. 1st place was a meagre 20x gems… again! I’ve been waiting for a damn Sub Zero kart for weeks! Totally stuck on Sub Zero progress… only 133 challenges complete. Grrr.

25-angryde-iOS7-618,734

Arus73
    @alcusto

Me too this time, 1st and 20 gems…

waze
    @wazemank

All the people in 1st position this week? WOW!!! Disconnected from FB I guess… ;)

No prize for me this week, nothing – I wrote to Rovio to claim my prize. Hope they will not send me a wtf 100 coins lucky box…

25-wazemank-android-613,461 in first attempt.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@wazemank it happened the same to me some time ago and I asked Rovio but they did not bother to answer me, damn…

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Sorry guys. I got the Tri Toaster kart for Rocky Road. I think Rivio just uses me to annoy @angryde :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @dbkraemer, wow! Did you get it this time again by disconnecting from FB?

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer I am convinced that you’re a semi-sentient Rovio bot. That would explain a lot! =D

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – Yes. I haven’t spent a lot of time on the tournament races. I have been focusing mainly on the challenges, and everyone here is so good that I am usually not on the podium. So I disconnect on Sunday night before bed so that I can at least get some sort of prize. A few karts so far, but not always. Last week was 20 gems, which was also nice.

@angryde
    – A lot of people accuse me of being only semi-sentient… I wonder if I should feel insulted…insulted…insulted…ins – SLAP! – …angry about that. :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi guys, again 20 gems for my weekly tourney and this is the 2nd time in a row.
    What about you?

waze
    @wazemank

@alcusto An unnecessary “Big Bang Special Edition L6” kart for me this week – this is my 6th kart on Seedway, so unless in future there is a “Win a race with more than 5 karts” challenge (don’t think so but @abgofast can maybe inform us), I don’t need it and prefer your 20 gems or a kart for Stunt (where I’m stuck with 8 “win with X karts” challenges and 1 “Use all Power Ups in 3 races”).

26-wazemank-android-645,746

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto; Same as you . I got only one kart on the second Date…!!! After that only Gems.!!

@wazemank
    ..!!! You are very Lucky about Gaining Karts …!!! What do you do .!!!! For got a lot Karts.!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

I got the Mega Rocket kart for Stunt. Too bad that I am horrible at Stunt races. Maybe this will help…

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18 I mean I have 6 karts on Seedway – first kart was free, another one bought by gems, two more on weekly tournament and don’t remember about last ones. Don’t need so many, stuck on all 6 challenges on Seedway with “use all power ups in 3 races” – frustrating.

@dbkraemer
    Do you accept a kart exchange? I want your Mega Rocket… I give you 2 seedway karts! XD

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer
    That’s 3 karts 3 weeks in a row for you. Amazing!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@wazemank – I’d trade for some gold coins on Epic :)

@alcusto
    – Stop stalking my kart winnings! Am I gonna hafta put a lock on the garage? :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @wazemank and @dbkraemer. What do you Mean : trade Karts and Exchange Coins..!!!

Do you both: can Exchange and trade. If yes and Posible ..!!! How it works ..!!! Because I May start to do that way…!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – Sadly, it is only a dream. We were kidding. But maybe if Rovio reads this… :)

cholewap
    @cholewap

I have not received awards for weekly tournaments even though I was the first.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto @wazemank @nacho18 @dbkraemer

Well this is just the kick in the teeth … once again +20 Gems for a legit tourney week win over @wazemank and @aftarquino … I have only got +20 Gems each week except week #1 … Going to have to try the disconnect facebook approach this week.

I guess they didn’t want to reward my awesomeness again as I swept all the races over my fellow Android drivers … keep up boys!

Only after the first weekly tourney did I get a kart (Big Bang L6) … yeah also my 6th kart for Seedway and no real need for it other than it’s faster than the other ones so I do use it now. I’ve not come across a challenge requiring more than 5 karts to win or 3 star.

Sigh … I need to get me some @dbkraemer luck!

My conspiracy theory is that Rovio only gives away so many karts each week and the first lucky world-wide players to log in get them Monday morning … so all you East of Espoo, Finland (Rovio’s HQ city) must have the time zone advantage over us “Westerners” aka North / South Americans … yeah … that explains my crap luck!

As for the trading karts idea … I like it … I can see my ads now (dream sequence)

Looking for 1 Sub Zero kart (high speed / high acceleration / low handling / low strength) in return I got two…yes two Seedway karts that are “like new” !!! Here at Crazy ABGoFast Used Karts we got a deal for you!!!

Our first Seedway kart as only driven by a “grandma birdie” as she when “to and from the church nest on Sundays” so they have little “seedage (mileage) on it” … might need a fresh set of tires cause this little Grandma Red loves to drift … yeah baby yeah …

Our second Seedway kart as driven by an explosives expert … lots of TNT residue and interior damage … in fact you’d think that a Bomb went off in it … why else do you think it’s a throw in? Mechanics dream.

On that note….back to racin’ boys

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.