ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 193 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

So @nacho18 you are the leader with 678,393 points! Wow, great moderator and wonderful driver, vamoooossssss!!

For the time being C.A.T. (Crazy Android Trio) leader’s score: 670,764

nacho18
    @nacho18

@wazemank . Muchas Gracias. Tube que usar PU’s para llegar a e eso!!
    It was not easier ; I did use PU’s but I did enjoy this time Racing on weekly tournament : this time I loved, also I got one race vs @max2 it was so good race!!! What a race.

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hey @wazemank and @nacho18,

Don’t get so comfortable; now I can see you by the rearview… :)
    And keeping my promise for this week; WITHOUT power-ups!!!

[22-aft-iOS-680821]

waze
    @wazemank

5 days left.

[22-nacho18-iOS-678,393]
    [22-aft-iOS-680,821]

[22-abgofast-Android-674,984]
    [22-waze-Android-670,764]

More scores?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hmmm looks like @wazemank and I have to step up as “Team Android” to defeat “team iOS” @nacho18 and @aftarquino ….. Challenge accepted … let’s go racin’ boys :)

I sit at [22-abgofast-android-695,988] now … by race:

133,913 – 141,248 – 153,547 – 126,271 – 141,009

Since I can’t see iOS users scores, I’d be interested to see how I’m doing by track.

Based on nacho18 and aft’s scores looks like I can continue to improve on the last race. The key with Matilda is literally lock tires with her…you get points if you stay up against her kart side by side. You can try to trail her and points build up but it’s risky cause she’ll zap out that giant electric egg thing from her kart and it almost always spins you out.
    *** UPDATE **** Major battle with Matilda locking tires for more than half the race…ended up with new high score of 141,009****

I also think I can get over 130,000 on the first track. I find this one frustrating as the kart doesn’t perform as well as the one’s I’m used to using on Rocky Road.
    *** UPDATE – Success! improved from 128,1205 to 133,913 … going to pit lane now … I’ll update on my progress in challenges tomorrow … good night everyone ***

nacho18
    @nacho18

@wazemank and @abgofast . Changes on my scores : I did this morning.
    Total 680,916
    By race: 133,392 ; 138,415 ; 149,034 ; 125,277 ; 134,798

The first 3 I got King ; first Place ; the last 2 I am silver; second place
    So on these @aftarquino is : time boom 127,277 and on Champion Chase 137,457

So maybe isn’t good not to see our Opponents but; on manner for ROVIO works.

Keep Driving Fast : you both Guys.!!!

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@nacho18, you are a very good racer.
    I will accept the second place for a while “con mucho gusto”.

@abgofast
    , I think with a perfect race against Matilda, as I said for you, it´s possible to acquire the 150k mark. I’m trying but the most I did at moment was 137457.
    I didn’t figured out yet how to improve the scores in the King Pig track. I have 136k.
    For the first track I did the same strategy for Matilda; tail the first kart and slash the special power at the end.
    For the ice track the secret is drifting; my score: 127277
    Regards

waze
    @wazemank

Update:

[22-abgofast-Android-695,988]
    [22-waze-Android-687,003] – No Power Ups.

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

update:

[22-aft-iOS-685659]
    still trying the perfect race against Matilda… haha
    My scores per track: 131170-136862-148055-127277-142295

Any hints for tracks 1,2,3?
    for track 5 @abgofast already had explained in details above
    for track 4 just drift a lot and avoid the obstacles the max you can

Regards

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Going fast… As fast as I can…
    Track 3 – 162837

Now: [22-aft-iOS-700441]

How did I manage that score:
    Wait to slingshot over an opponent, then unleashed 2 specials from Blues and followed the leader the most close as I could. At the end, unleashed the last special. Bingo!

** UPDATE: no power-ups

nacho18
    @nacho18

@aftarquino . I knew You’ll cach me and even pass me easily .
    I do like it the Weekly Tournament : but I need more Tine; concentration on my 720 Main Challenges .!!! I try maybe tonight or on Saturday o Sunday: see you on Track. Be ready and we’ll Go !!!
    The others Matters is ; I need to spent PU’s Gems and Precious. Time . Anyway I’ll try again .!

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@nacho18, do not underestimate yourself.
    You are a very good racer and encourage me to do my best.
    But my opinion is to not spend gems at this moment, even because the past tournaments rewarded the second place with new karts.

nightWing
    @krngupta2204

Hello everyone, I’m new both in game and this forum, I want to beat the score of a friend of mine in weekly but have been grinding the races with no results, can you guys tell me how you got such high scores? my friend is at 686,000+
    the first race I can’t even get past 125,000! I’m at 683,000. :)

edit: Now he’s at 693,000+ T_T

waze
    @wazemank

Hi and wellcome @krngupta2204 – I try to drive very close to a competitor, or just behind, as long as you can and finish the race the first. I have 127k in this one and 698k in total. Maybe using Power Ups you could improve your score.

You should ask to @abgofast – 133k in this one and 705k in total – maybe he’d like to share with us any tip.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@krngupta2204, @wazemank, @aftarquino

Race 1 tips:
    1. From slingshot..aim left to trash opponent
    2. Drift left/right/left right the whole way
    3. Tailgate opponent as long as possible (preferably the leader)
    4. A half way…the big jump…attempt to trash the leader
    5. Use special powers to keep up or pass at end.

Race 2 tips:
    1. Trash opponent off sling or before first set of fruit
    2. Fly as much as possible
    3. Got to get almost all fruit so keep opponent behind you
    4. Use special power after fruit splat bar gone
    5. Try to get over 60,000 pts on track. Finish first gets 80,000 more

Race 3 tips:
    1. Aggressive off the start. Insane damage points available
    2. Drift when you can but keep up with leader or he’ll leave you in dust
    3. I got tons of points when one of the super large karts landed on mine without destroying me. I had him on top of my kart till I had over 80,000 pts. I finished 2nd in race with score of over 158 thousand. Waze has 159 thousand.
    Did this happen to you too? Not able to recreate it yet

Race 4 tips
    1. Drift around all obstacles
    2. Keep to ground….dont take too many jumps…till the big jump at the end
    3. Use corporal pig special powers for speed. Dont use all 3 at once. Use one at a time about half way into your race.
    4. Go after 45000 pts on track and get 80,000 to finish before times up.

Race 5
    vs Matilda….I gave my tips earlier on this one. Please read back on the forum.

Happy driving. 705 thousand is my total score. I’m happy to get over the 700 thousand points and wont likely attempt further as I’m set to head to a galaxy far far away….anxiously waiting for AB star wars 2 update for android :)

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi @abgofast,
    Finally figured out how to improve my ponts in fruit splash – 144314 now.
    Just air drift a lot and before the final ramp go up in the right wall, then the kart will fly by side out of the track. When you are over the final part unleash the special… 64k plus 80.
    Now I am over the top… Haha 707893, but you are the best in my opinion.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@aftarquino — congrats on your 707,893 score … you had 1 hour at the top it I decide to take it back from you …. maybe you can win it again? hehe … also check out AB Friends … you might not like it too much ;) Some work for you on Sunday … lol

I’m 710,366 after improving my fight with Matilda to 145,841 from 141,009.

133,913 – 145,422 – 158,919 – 126,271 – 145,841.

I suppose I could post a picture of my score on my profile but instead as always, @wazemank can validate my result since the two of us seem to be the only two Android users brave enough to fight against the evils of iOS … haha … long live Android!

nightWing
    @krngupta2204

Thank you for the detailed tips, I’ll follow them and hopefully I’ll get my revenge haha, my scores now (android)

125,777 – 140,361 – 160,367 – 125,033 – 134,140

I used powerups in the third race.
    in the first race, I try to follow the leader but 99% of the time its corporal pig and throws me out of surprise!
    Also which control is best, tilt or touch ?

Philly
    @philhayler

My progress so far….

136809 – 143398 – 162290 – 128045 – 146077

waze
    @wazemank

@aftarquino @abgofast Yes, I confirm his 710k. By the way, I’m not going to try to improve my 698k and it doesn’t seem @alcusto will try… so congrats again to Android’s winner.

@krngupta2204
    I play touch mode. I’m not able to play with tilt controls.

Philly
    @philhayler

So I win, despite coming first and highest score, 20 gems?!? Pfffft :)

waze
    @wazemank

@philhayler – Second place for me and 200 coins!!!??? Come on Rovio! :(((

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – 20 gems first prize again this week. Where did all the karts go?

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

200 coins here too… It’s frustating.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Guys you see why I decided I won’t fork out those important extra gems and power-ups for these tourneys?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.