ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

• How about a section to report our scores in weekly tournaments? As probably Android, iOS and Windows Phone games are slightly different, we should differentiate them so I propose report the scores in this format:

[week-player-plattform-score]

For example, this week is number 21, so:

[21-snail-iOS-525.000]

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 193 total)
  • Replies
  • aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Waze,

Very good topic…
    Here are my stats for this week:
    [21-aftarquino-iOS-658057]

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@philhayler,
    what have you done since yesterday? you passed me like a lightning … haha
    power-ups?

Philly
    @philhayler

*evil laughter*

waze
    @wazemank

Come on @philhayler , we want to see these scores…

Philly
    @philhayler

I *think* I’ve uploaded the pics on the gallery. I’m still kinda new to this

Philly
    @philhayler

Bear in mind that I did lose about 100 challenges last week. But mark my words I will whup the asses of you guys!!! :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@philhayler.!! What you mind ” you lose 100 Challenges “. Did you lost those Chgs. When ; your Progress wast lost ; then ROVIO re-installed to you iPhone. Or …!!! Something else .!!!

Philly
    @philhayler

Yes. Remember when I lost EVERYTHING? They restored the game to the last back up which they had which end about 3 weeks previously – so I’ve lost all those 3 weeks progress. However I’ve been trying to get them all back. I even got 500 gems as compensation too

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@philhayler,
    Did you use power-ups to get that scores in tournament?

waze
    @wazemank

Bad luck @philhayler, at least you got 500 gems…

[21-wazemank-Android-712,862]

A question: I thought the prize for the best score was a new kart but last week ABGoFast won and he got 20 gems while I was second and got a kart. It was my first tournament and don’t know. So, does it change the prize for the winner from week to week?

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Waze,
    Last week I got a kart for second prize also.

Philly
    @philhayler

Yes I used power ups – I was *determined* to come on top!! :)
    But honestly I just wanted to see what prize I would get if I was first. I see second last time and got an ice kart

By the way feel free to add me to Facebook [email protected] I’m always happy to share prize boxes (and happy to receive!)

angryde
    @angryde

@wazemank @aftarquino Yo fellas, I came 1st in BOTH of the first two weekly tournaments and received 1x Speedway Kart and 1x Rocky Road Kart. Damn, 20 gems would have been nice…

Struggling with the tournament this week.

21-angryde-iOS7-673,249 (133,194-193,417-125,392-112,520-108,736)

waze
    @wazemank

@angryde I was second last week and I received a Seedway Kart. And I prefer it rather than 20 gems, with 5 karts you can overcome those kind of 5X challenges…

In the Android weekly tournament @abgofast 723,589 and me 717,076. This guy is very hard to beat!

angryde
    @angryde

@wazemank Normally, I would agree, mate!! But I already had five Speedway karts. =) @abgofast is amazing, seriously, I beat him for 6 of the 7 days on the WEEK-19 challenge… but he got over the top of me on the final day!! Damn him!! =Z @philhayler Damn, I wish I’d got a Sub Zero kart… I really need another. I’m approaching the ‘Win with 5x Karts’ challenges.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@angryde and @wazemank … my 723,589 this week has been done without power-ups. Can’t say that about last week’s result but it seems it wasn’t worth it given the prize. I’m going to attempt to compete in the weekly tourney without the use of power-ups going forward.

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@all my goal is to use no power-ups in tournaments… my actual score is without that…
    Now I have the 3rd position… abgoracer is the 2nd for just 550 points…
    [21-aft-iOS-669567]

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – your score isnt showing up for me now on weekly tourney but still see scores on the other tracks.

Anyone using Android to play…send me a friend request and I will email you my facebook email to friend for the game.

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast Calm, I’m still at 717,106 ;)
    I do yours. It is clear that the integration of the application with Facebook is not optimal.
    Anyway, if the second prize is a new kart, I prefer the second place… but I’ll try to beat you.

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

I hope you won’t mind my asking for tips on this topic. Even racing against the fictitious racers is tough for me. This week i just cannot beat time bomb and terrence no matter how hard i tried. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

angryde
    @angryde

21-angryde-iOS7.1-710,331

@abgoria
    . I agree, Race no. 4 and Race no. 5 are pretty unforgiving this week.

I’ll be damned if I can score much over 115,000 on either! (no power-ups)

Race no. 4 is all about keeping clean lines on the corners + drifting + maximixing time spent in the air. Even then, you’ll only just make it over the finish line!

Race no. 5 is all about landing on top of Terence following launch + colliding with him at least another 2 or 3 more times. 90% of the time you’ll get an opportunity to overtake him very near the blocked-off ramp entrance / alternative route (he usually oversteers and banks left). Following his mistake, overtake him and maintain clean lines on the corners until he’s immediately behind you. Use your bomb/special power and make a bee-line for the finish line!

My scores this week are awful – so don’t pay too much attention to my advice!! If you really want gold… ask ABGoFast (above). If there’s a maximally efficient approach – he’ll have discovered it!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @aftarquino, @wazemank, @phihayler, @abgofast, and @angryde . I see that you guys Really enjoy Driving ” Weekly Tournament ” Congrats …!!! You found out new kinda Ventures on this Thread ..!! Excellent !!

I don’t do . Because there are Excellent. Drivers hard to Win them: and for me Right know it’s about time : I want to Reach 620 Challenges done : so need more time to concentrate and Go!! For. But I do like the Tournament .

Then all of you have very higher Scores on this tournament : the only thing I don’t like it : to Pass Gates : that it’s really hard for me.

Anyway maybe more ahead I’ll spent more time and I’ll Join you!!! For know Rejoice your Happy Driving over here!!!

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@angryde. Wow! You are amazing with such details. Thanks! Will keep these tactics in mind and try again.

angryde
    @angryde

@abgoria My pleasure!

21-angryde-iOS7.1-710,356

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

21-abgofast-android (samsung galaxy s3)- 727,115

no power ups

142,303 – 220,290 – 134,307 – 110,748 – 119,787

@alcusto
    and @wazemank could confirm this as they’re on the podium with me on my device. Any other android device drivers want to step up to the challenge? Friend me here and I’ll share FB email :)

Gotta go …there waving the green flag! I’m told I almost qualified for the pole at tomorrow’s Indy 500 with my scores … lmao!

btw…@wazemank your score shows up for me today ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.