ABGO Friend Score

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGO Friend Score

• I wrote to AB NEST some little time ago to find Friends to be able to compete on challenges in ABGO where you have to be able to ‘Beat A Friends Score’. Please note here that this is not to be confused with the game AB FRIENDS.
    I had success in that several gamers have supplied their email addresses which I then post into Find Friends in the Facebook I use on ABGO and it returns the icon used by the gamer and sends them an invite to accept. Once accepted both parties can see each other’s scores in ABGO and means you can use those challenges of BEAT A FRIENDS SCORE.
    This is quite a lengthy process to achieve and relies on good will of gamers.
    The problem I have now got is that one of the gamers I have linked keeps dropping off the radar with all their scores. I have repeated the process and they return only for them to drop off again. I have noticed that their ‘scores’ have remained on the Game ABFRIENDS even though the have no scores. Hope this is understandable.
    PLEASE can someone help with this issue? Or is this a ROVIO BUG!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • SweetP
    @sweetp

@dave65
    , I don’t know the answer to your question, but maybe @wingmanjuan could help solve this problem? Thank you!

oldschool
    @oldschool

There is a problem here, which is that your score depends on how much you played the game previously. With more detail: your score depends on the stage, game mode, and the total number of challenges you have completed for that exact level and mode. Thus, one would need to deduce the part of the score which depends on challenges in order to have equal conditions. However, the only person who knows the number of challenges he has completed is the player himself.

Some modes scores are also very dependent on special power and power-up usage. For example: races and time bomb levels receive bonus points if you complete the event faster. Thus, one could stack all the speed power-ups (king sling, blower and turbo kart), pick Chuch and spam special powers in order to achieve a very high score. Assuming another player has completed a similar number of challenges, it would be impossible for him to beat such a score without using a stupid amount of PUs/SPs too.

dave_65
    @dave65

The problem appears to possibly be that the Friend in ABGO is using two different platforms. An IPad Mini and then on an Android phone.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGO Friend Score

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.