ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,276 through 2,300 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – Sometimes, if you see this screen (in the photo above) and then tap the arrow at the bottom right, like you are going to race, then once the teams load, go back to this screen, it may then update your egg count. That’s how I get it to reload sometimes…

waze
    @wazemank

Be careful TEAM, we’ve almost 500,000 GEs. Do you know what it means, don’t you?

@abgofast
    , wrote please to Nadir and ask him to increase the threshold of cheaters from 500,000 to 1 million lol

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer haha, I love to hear about all the little work arounds we do in order to make the game work. It reminds of the cargo cults of the pacific. (In case you haven’t heard of them, heres a little anthropological lecture, the short version: during 2nd world war isolated islanders were granted aid from airplanes, not really knowing from whom or why. And when the aid stopped they would go on to perform rituals in order to make the airplanes come back. That’s what we do, perform a little something, not knowing quite what or why, and then just hope for the best).

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank

Yessssss, oh my, I cannot believe it! My little golden round things are back to papa!!! Finally! Thanks Nadir, thank Rovio! You made me lose some years in wait, but the fight was worth it.

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto That’s great news, mate.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto … as I was getting Nadir in almost real time, I begged for your resolution. I had to give up two years salary and lost the right to complain about Rovio support for six months. Sounds like I made a good deal ;))))

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast thanks mate!!! ahahah and 14k GEs more for our team in a blink of an eye!!

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@oldschool ~ I started playing AB Go! a few months ago but only gained interest on the challenges much more recently. Before that I fully upgraded all the karts I had including some I won and one or two I bought. So, at the moment all my Stunt karts (3 of them – #1,2,4), Air (#1,2) and Sub Zero (#1,9) are fully upgraded. As a consequence I’m not able to pass any “avoid the first 40 obstacles” challenge on Stunt Time Bomb or the ones that rely heavily on drifting, on Air. And I’m stuck on many others since they require more different karts than the ones I have at the moment (plenty of missed opportunities here!…). Thanks for the precious info you just gave me!
    I’m much better on Seedway and Rocky Road, though, because there I have little upgraded karts (#2,3 on Seedway and #2 on RRoad). I’m not sure if #2 kart on RR is a gem kart…
    (+ @alcusto) About the challenge #11, of tracks 1 and 2, of Rocky Road, they require closely missing 15 obstacles.

janmej
    @janmej

@all Rovio may have had some luck with a detector tool. At least we’re currently ranked 3 with only 2 cheater teams ahead

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank

We interrupt this forum for a moment of silliness…

(Sung to the tune of “Jingle Bells”)

♫♪♫ Nach-indrome, nach-indrome,
    nach-indrome today!
    Forty-nine Oh forty-nine,
    nach-indrome for DBK, hey! ♫♪♫

We now return you to your regularly scheduled racing…

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer at a fancy restaurant… Can’t fit your song to the tune. It’s the last sentence. It won’t work.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank

Just like our friend Phoenix…it seems that Rovio Support has risen from the ashes and solved a lot of our problems … now we closing in on 500,000 total for the team! In case you’re wondering, no new marathon record attempts coming up this weekend. Nope…she comes first this weekend….after all, it is Valentine’s Day tomorrow on this side of the pond.

@wazemank
    — didn’t mean to offend you on my first post…I thought maybe you tried the cheat program to get your eggs back cause I suggested it would seem fair given Rovio’s poor support … I didn’t realize they fixed it. Timing of the team getting disbanded and your egg loss turned out to be fluke and unrelated. I firmly blame myself for letting a cheat join our group as you might have been first to raise the old eyebrow at that decision :)

@alcusto
    — the upside is that your long over due 14 K eggs are back safely to you and you’ve moved to the proper team standing result. The down side is you now face “the Wrath of the Waze” as he attempts to chase you down. If you get that feeling someone is behind you all weekend long, it’s not paranoia buddy, it’s Waze stalking his prey. Can you keep ahead of his pace?

@dbkraemer
    — the 50,000 + 50,000 = 100,000 is coming for you and Abe… can you feel it? … don’t grip the steering wheel too tight and don’t run outta gas! why do I think you’ll be singing a little tune when you get over this milestone :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank

This was for you @nacho18, our Fearless Leader and a great motivational speaker, in response to your encouraging and challenging post from earlier in the week. Abe and I are the proud 4th and 5th members of the 50,000 Club, done with style, if we do say so ourselves :)

IMG_0128.PNG

waze
    @wazemank

I understand you @abgofast, don’t worry; too many strange things in last days (weeks). The Wrath of the Waze? ;) Mmm, I think @oldschool will overtake me before I do so with @alcusto.

@dbkraemer
    … Yeah, 50,000 + 50,000. Incredible. Btw, I like your song but you’ve to update it. Surprise us again!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast and @wazemank – I thought that maybe a “song” from 50 Cent would be appropriate to mark the occasion. Unfortunately (or, more likely, fortunately), I don’t know any 50 Cent “songs” :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank

As Abe would say Get Rich or Die Tryin’ … or was it that guy 50 Cent you talkin’ ’bout

you must know this one…. what DBK and ABE will do tonight to celebrate

Well done boys! It’s funny … on my app DBK is #4 and ABE is #5. So controversial…which one is the better racer? Impossible to know for sure!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@dbkraemer . Good news . Big Congrats for your ” DBK50-ABE50. Sounds Good keep trying Go! Fast !!!! Maybe you will top to our Captain ABGOFAST

Really bad News : @abgofast @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 and @oldschool !!! My game still Very Corrupted I can Race : the Spinning Clock still Running without stopping … !! All of you are Racing except me !!!! Grrrrr !!! What should I Do!!!

I ask you again . Last time : racing I was 10,455 !!!! If you see me how many GE’s I have.!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast @wazemank @dbkraemer @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 and @oldschool.

FINALLY I AM ON TRACK!!! I fixed myself or ROVIO did it for me who Knows.
    So !!! With me all 10 Racers are on Track Rigth !!! Completed Team.!!!

I don’t konw shy but I did only 5 Races all vs get naked ir something like that …!!! No goood onky one team to Challenge …!!!

We’ll be happy and Go! Fast.!!! I am here Again!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast is that churchbells I can hear from the near future :)?

@dbkraemer
    congrats to both of you.

platium
    @platium

hi @jorge-freeman-1

About the challenge #11, of tracks 1 and 2, of Rocky Road, they require closely missing 15 obstacles. my record is 12!!!!

you are not the only 1 stuck with this… i stuck with it for long long time…. you only can make 4 errors…. AND I AM STILL STUCK!!!… suggestion u need king pig to fly over some obstacles!!!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@platium @jorge-freeman-1 Either I am still stuck on those, or I used challenge skips from gifts a long time ago. However, Rovio no longer handles challenge skips. As for “Avoid (the first) 40/50 obstacles” in Stunt, I feel those are doable in the first 2 tracks. In the third one, it seems to require huge luck to even get past the first turn. It is actually possible, but the precise positioning and orientation needed is really hard to achieve, since the cart hovers most of the time, preventing the player from taking control. All in all, it is not a fun challenge, so I gave up doing it.

Edit: I got more than 770 challenges atm, but I could only achieve such a number without ever spending real money or paying gems for challenge skips because I grinded those years ago, when the (annoying) “finish a race without your cart” challenges were still around. Those were definitely NOT fun, but since I completed them all before Rovio removed them, I got a somewhat high number today.

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer I lost my GEs after a crash and I forgot to reset hard after I restarted the app, so I just kept playing and didn’t realise until I saw my score on 36 GEs. In your experience will they come back (I have restarted the app several times also my device) or do I have to write Rovio?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – They will always come back, but it may take up to a whole day. Or it may be less than an hour. I think they will come back before you would get a response from Rovio, especially on a weekend. Now, you can still race, just for the fun of it, but any eggs you collect will not be added to your total. They will come back only as the total you had before zeroing out…

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer thank you. It means I won’t jinx anything if I keep going? It’s not like I’m overwriting memory or something if I collect new eggs from scratch?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – I can only speak to you from experience. I have raced after zeroing out and have always gotten my correct eggs back. I have also had syncing issues when using multiple devices where my egg count did not sync to the higher number from the device I had just been using. Eventually, every time, within about a day, I have always gotten my higher egg count back. But again, any eggs that you accumulate in the meantime will not count. That being said, with all of Rovio’s issues lately, race at your own risk…

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,276 through 2,300 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.