ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • platium
    @platium

@abgofast congrats!!!

u are fast!!!! just like RED… let me see, if i can do a CHUCK on you… haha.. lol..

I have only 788 now…

once again CONGRATS!

platium
    @platium

hi @grimmjow

i do not pay 3000gems for the karts. i got the real toys and telepods it in!

http://angrybir.de/1gvBTOz

This is how it looks like.

hi @nacho

i still have not decide which to increase for the tubcopter as you can see form the picture. maybe i will try strength first, then handling.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

@platium

Rather than to pay gemstones, I have to look on internet, Telepods seems more profitable.
    Is this one the best pack?

http://www.amazon.fr/Angry-Birds-A6031e270-Electronique-Multipack/dp/B00DSS3WOC/ref=sr_1_1/276-6526285-7287045?ie=UTF8&qid=1396694614&sr=8-1&keywords=angry+birds+go

If I do not make a mistake it frees :
    – 2 karts in Speedway
    – 1 kart in Roky Road
    – 1 kart in Air
    – 1 kart in Stunt
    It is just perfect to continue the challenges which requires more karts and the price is very accessible.

Of what do you think of it?

platium
    @platium

hi @grimmjow

I think buying at USA amazon is cheaper! FRANCE amazon is EXPENSIVE!!!
    http://www.amazon.com/Angry-Birds-Telepods-Deluxe-Multi-Pack/dp/B00DQRPZPE/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1396744328&sr=1-3&keywords=angry+birds+telepods

I not sure if USA amazon do ship to France directly, but they do international shipping and is free, if you buy over a certain amount.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @grimmjow, the best telepod set is this deluxe pack which can be bought from Toys r US:http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23873686&cp=&parentPage=search

They can also send to France!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

I am at 678 challenges:

Seedway 185
    Rocky Road 200
    Air 93
    Stunt 173
    Ice 27

I have not made any IAPs, nor have I purchased any karts or telepods. And I won’t!

At this point every challenge is either impossible or requires a huge gem outlay, either to purchase a power or a kart. So I think I will be stuck at 678 for a while, until I can earn enough gems to buy another kart. I really wish I hadn’t upgraded my karts so early.

Another TIC is Air, track 2, fruit splat #27, ram 3 opponents. There are only 2 opponents, and you don’t get credit for ramming the same one twice.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Anyone else having problems with the daily event today? See my comments under AB Go Bugs:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/ab-go-bugs/

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mvnla2 I took today’s ABGO! Challenge this morning (9 a.m. CET) and didn’t have any problem.

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

No problems here too… playing from Brazil.
    Rgds

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 @aftarquino — Did your challenge say day 8 or day 7? When I first opened it, it said day 8: I got the coins, but game exited before they registered. When I opened it again, it said day 7 with same race, and this time the coins registered.

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi,
    Appeared as day 7 and I received gems, not coins.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi! @mvnla2 . I did played on 2 devices today : iPod touch5 ; and iPad 3 G : on iPad said 10 Gems , but it will be rewarded in 9 hours with me it’s about 10:30 pm PT. On my iPod. Said coins an Gems ; rewarded tonight too in both said Day 7 : know I have Facebook account so ..!!! It will doubled ..!!! So not changes but if they give me more than 20 Gems : it will be a surprise …!!! Good because I am stuck : and I need to pass the grueling 7x gems and and use 3 times in a row boost pad; at least 3 of both challenges plus pass some challenges using Skip.
    Tonight I’ll tell you : what’s going on Daily events. Regards .

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @wazemank. Try to see above the last 4 Reply : maybe can help you with more free Gems .
    Also we have diferent time Zone while over here is 3:16 pm maybe on Europe it’s 12:00 midnight. Almost next day on the morning . ROVIO is giving away more Gems than coins know. But not sure it’s seems like that check out and tell us.!!!

waze
    @wazemank

Thanks @nacho18. I did not notice any difference with the daily event, got 20 gems as usual.

592 challenges.

155 Seedway
    141 Rocky Road
    121 Air
    161 Stunt
    014 SubZero

320k birdcoins
    56 gems
    1 Telepod (Air)
    8.2 million points

Trying to get 600 challenges, but the game is getting so repetitive!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hello,

There was something today.
    In Rocky Road, circuit 1, the mode race : I made the challenge ” Win with 3 different karts “. While I possess only 2!!!

However, the daily challenges allow to use karts which we do not possess in the mode race. Would it be possible that they count for the challenges which require a number of kart?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @grimmjow. Whenever you start that Ch. The counting it’s on : your first try is #1 then ; you change the Kart and go, this intent is # 2 ; then you need last Kart #3 . I have at least 3 ch. Like that ; and my counting are # 2 because I don’t have kart #3 ; I will ; or with coins increasing upgraded ; or by TELEPODS .

platium
    @platium

Hi all

I think for air try not to fully upgrade your kart for drifting challenge. My fully upgrade chart cannot drift in air! For me it is confirm that you need acceleration to drift, not speed.

You need a slower kart for rocky, there is one particular challenge, you need to closely miss 15 obstacles. There is only about 17 and you can only afford to miss 2 of them.

So far for seedway and stunt, I think I had no issue for a fully upgraded kart.

I’m still waiting for series 2 kart to come over to my country!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi all,

I had the pack Deluxe and I was able to finish all the asking challenges one numbers of karts.
    At present I use no more gems thus if I fall on one TIC or on a challenge requiring gems, I stop.

For information, I have to improve Mathilda’s kart as this:
    – Speed: nothing
    – Acceleration: complete
    – Handiness: complete except 2 bars
    – Power: complete

Because we have to increase CC to make all the circuits. But it always drifts decently and I finish all the challenges of Air which asked to drift.

Small tips concerning fruits. I know that you already use Bomb to burst full of fruits at the same time but you can also use Hal. By drifting while activating his tornado, fruits will count.

For those who communicate with Rovio, does anybody know why are not the challenges aligned in the same world ? (The series of challenges do not appear to the same serial number in Air and Stunt : see my picture).

Finally, I made a summary table to see where I am there, what I can again make, where I block and why I block.

http://imageshack.com/a/img839/7673/soen.png

I shall update it regularly, hoping that he(it) is rather understandable.

I wait for your returns.

Good day.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to some helpful advice from @amslimfordy, @nacho18 and @wazemank with regard to kart optimization for drifting on the Air challenges, I am up to 217 challenges completed.

Seedway: 51
    Rocky Road: 46
    Air: 42
    Stunt: 37
    Sub Zero: 41

Looking at some of the numbers on here, I have a long (but fun!) way to go :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi everybody!

Unless you hadn’t seen it yet, I found a video in YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-rONIApyUg) of a guy who managed quite easily to get 25 drifts on Air using Bubble’s Rapid Rider with following stats:
    – full top speed
    – full acceleration
    – handling up to 8 bars (4 bars still to fill)
    – strength up to 9 (4 bars still to fill)

It might be a good choice for those who are still struggling with this hard challenge.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello :@dbkraemer. Welcome to Our team ..!! You are on Family Racetrack.
    Stay tuned with us . Let us know about your TIC’s .
    TIC : Means.!! Top Imposible Challenge. Which ones are really hard to Pass. And many of them are totally Imposible to pass ; because of Bugs or Glitchs : any time when you found one : go to an special topic and report to @mvnla2 . Then talk to us about your experiences with those TIC’s . Over here on this topic; you will found out a lot good information for Passing your Dificults. Ch.
    Please don’t hesitate at all to asking us. Once and while report your standing on Progress .
    And about your Karts please Do Not Upgrade them at all . Go whisely when you upgrade . With those 217 . Ch. Done : you just Come in up in : up on time with us . Always check your standing on ” cc . ” then upgrade whisely Don’t go like crazy. Many of us did upgrade fully on many Karts. : it was wrong . So you come in up on the best time to Achive . Upgrading on karts ; pass TIC’s : follow good strategys in Racing and more. Again welcome to our team.
    Regards.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @wazemank and @platium. This it’s my standing on Ch. Progress. : Seedway 96; Rocky Road 136; Stunt 106 and Ice 19 = 424 .

TELEPODS:
    6: 3 already unlocked before shopping them. 3 unlocked today ” New ones ” . Not used yet…!
    Already Unlocked before: Tub Copter: fully upgraded ( unfortunately ). Green Baron S. 5 A.10 fully up. H.10 +2. St. Fully.14 . This one help me to do a dozen of Ch…. I thing I can do more but not sure. Tri-toaster on Rocky Road . When I put on it on Camera to unlocked it said : Already Unlocked…..!!! Why I did never used or played or Drove that Kart ..!!! Why already unlocked..!!

UNLOCKED Just Today . New ones. Never Drove.!!!
    Seedway. Big Bang: 4-2-3-5 .. Big Bang Special Edition: 5-3-4-6. Ready to go when I don’t know …!!!
    Air. Rapid Raider. 6-3-4-5 …!!! This I’ll use following indication of Wazemank. And you Platium..!!! This guy I’ll use very carefully and thougfull . Maybe last of my 3 new ones…!!!!
    Stunt. Dragster Snout : 7-3-4-3 …!! Until know. I don’t know if I’ll like it or not seems will be usefull.!!!

I am trying to do a good strategy of use on these guys. ( my New Karts-TELEPODS )..!! I do not Want to commit any Error .. So…!! I’ll go slowly : following your guidance and experiences : which them are very good for me.!!

And about the other 6… I am missing Maybe I’ll get if they are : these on Stock !!! But I don’t thing so.
    Here are the list…
    Seedway : – Sty GT.
    Rocky Road : -Beep Beep and Phoenix Start
    Air : -Air Guitar..!!! And
    Stunt : – Trash Trasher . So they are 5 total I am missing . @platium . Do you have all them or some..!!! Because you Have all 13 Series1 …!!! Or these will come in up on Series2..!!!
    Know the individuals coming up Not like name on Kart : the all coming up by Character Name …!!! In this case I am missing: Clearance ; Hal. ; Stella ; Red ; Chuck the yellow Bird and King Pig…!!! So one of them or any other are over the list Above …!!! If yes I’ll get them …!!! Other wise all these 6 character-Karts are already unlocked …!!! No reason to buy them…!!!! Right !!!

Well I wait fir your Response ;Tips and Guidance.

Regards both of you.

platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

i have all 13 series 1. but in air i already have 2 fully upgraded telepod karts!!! so i cannot really try to do an experiment on it.

i was thinking this combo if you can try. acceleration + strength vs acceleration + speed. wondering which will be easier to drift?

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Finally got over 720 challenges…

Seedway 187
    Rocky Road 222
    Air 107
    Stunt 180
    Sub Zero 27

I have not used any IAPs or purchased any telepods or gems. It has taken quite a while to earn enough gems to get an extra Kart to beat the “3 Kart” challenges in Stunt. And now I need to earn another 600 gems for another Kart in Air. Of course, every few challenges calls for a huge gem outlay to buy enough boosts.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@pba2014…!!! CONGRATULATIOS . For your milestone Game Center Aquievement . You are the third one ..!!! But . You are the first to aquieve ; Without using any IAP or TELEPODS ; or real money.

It’s that’s okay if you release an screenshot over your Progress . I do believe you …. But we are releasing Pic’s once we aquieve any quest .

Thank you for your understanding ; enjoy your next Gems to come ; for your next buy over ; your next Kart.
    And let us know when you get a new progress ; using your new kart . Even if you want to say which one you are buying ; will be a nice info. To us. Thank you again.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.