ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,051 through 2,075 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast… 77,777 in 3 minutes I guess… :) Congrats!

Mmm… 77,760… 77,766… Be careful!

77,780… Ouch!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank … you’re a riot! I was stumped on how to get the math right once I hit 77,760 …. Single player gives 2, 4, 6 and 10 … on team multi-player it’s hard not to get 18, 16 or 14 since we dominate the track … none of these combination of numbers get me the odd number of 17 that I was after … I purposely got to 77,766 or 11 away and yes… attempted to tank the team mulit-player race to get 11-10 win….but @phoenix6 and @platium had to finish 1-2 while I raced backwards the whole way for my 6th place finish (I almost came in 4th had I not crashed into the wall at the end to let them beat me)! We still got 14 putting me at 77,780!

I can’t believe I resorted to RACING BACKWARDS and INTENTIONALLY CRASHING in attempt to get 77,777 …. sigh my sponsors are going to leave my kart … on to 78,000 or 78,078 or 78,087 then calling it a night :)

@dbkraemer
    @abgofast @nacho18 @alcusto @janmej @platium @oldschool @phoenix6

Question for all … what is more exciting this huge Super Bowl Sunday event OR our Fearless Leader @nacho18 closing in on 10,000 Golden Eggs? That question answers itself. With under 1,000 to go and given all the crashes and game app problems, he is the man! he is the true racing legend! C’mon go go go fast my friend!

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast, I was thinking about it… I’ve sometimes done some ot these tricks to get exact numbers but it’s difficult from 77,760 to 77,777. It’s a pity, you’ve lost a billonaire contract with this sponsor, http://hienvuongpasteur.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sevenup.jpg. 78,087??? Who is going to support with 78,087??? :)

About the question… Super what? Who wants a big bowl? Or maybe you mean this sport played only in USA and whereby only the american people are interested? Obvious answer: Not Super Bowl but Super Nacho!

@nacho18
    Andele andele a por los 10,000!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast and @wazemank thank you for pushing me .!! I am trying to do my best.
    I am playing twice a day : early in the morning and late evening after I come back from work !!! Well today is Wednesday !!! Maybe I’ll reach it by Sunday befire Super Bowl the Magic Number!!!

waze
    @wazemank

ABE 40,000 & DBK 30,000 – Great job, guys !!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@dbkraemer congrats on getting 70,000 exactly combined GEs and doing it with some style while at it! For about 5 mins when I was racing today Rovio’s screwy ranking system dropped us a ranks and I ended up racing against the nudists. Luckily you, @abgofast, and I stayed well in front of them the whole time.

@abgofast
    congrats for hitting 80,000 right on the money!

@nacho18
    you’re so close. GO GO FAST FAST!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi guys, I installed ver 1.6.2 for Android as well but did not find any changes other than the target/turbo kart p-up.
    I asked Rovio’s clarifications and Nadir replied as follows:

“The latest update was released to remove Christmas theme from the game but nothing else. There will be a new update coming to the platforms soon.”

Will see what they have up their sleeves. Ciao!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer – epic job at 31013 and 41014 … if I didnt know better I would think you and Abe are the Palindrome twins :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Well, since team ABGOFAST is already number one, and Rovio doesn’t award us any prizes, I/we have to make it fun in some way. I’m thinking of changing our racing names to OTTO and RADAR… :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – Nicely done! Hahaha! I think we’re all nuts… :)

janmej
    @janmej

It’s after 3 in the morning here in Copenhagen, but nothing can keep me from going backwards 4 races in a row in order to secure 68.086 (please tell me I got it right this time @ABGoFast)

@alcusto
    great to know that they got their priorities right at Rovio…

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej, @abgofast – we have all officially lost our minds… :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast @wazemank @dbkraemer @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @oldschool and Abe-Goracer .

I got my first palindrome ” I already got my driver License on 25 ” finally after los my counted crashing …!!! I finish the line on 10 000 Golden Eggs . Huuuurrra myself .

With 10 010 this is my first Palindrome.!!!! Yes or not! Racers of Best Team Multiplayer : ” Abgofast ”

Slow but I am Go!in fast Know …!!!! Horale Horale ; que los Alcanso !!!!
    Andale Andale Andale !!!! I cath you all of you Buddy!!!
    You guys Better Go! fast or all of you Won’t see my Dust!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @oldschool and Abe-Goracer .

Happy weekend to the best racing team in the world! We’re closing in on 400,000 GE!

Join me for the party with @nacho18 in celebration of his 10,000+ milestone. He’s never given up on his goal despite the countless tech crashes of his game. It’s true what they say … you can’t keep a good man down! He’s ensured that everyone on this team is above the driver license 25. (yup … no newbie can join us who has less barring the return of some of our best friends that sit in the pit stop!)

I think I will now boast that we’re likely the only legit team that can claim to have all 10 drivers of this milestone! This puts a smile on my face :)

We’re all crazy and nuts dedicating ourselves to this game and now attempting to out perform each other with the type of number we put on the scoreboard!

Sorry to be a buzz kill @nacho18 but 10010 isn’t a palindrome … 10001 would have done the trick … my challenge for you is to grab 91 more GEs and land on 10101 …then you got one :))))

@janmej — 3 am racing would have me going backwards for every race not just 4 in a row to get your special 68086 score! Sounds like you’ve had a fun Friday night … so my usual vision of little meatball at your side still pressing the special power button in every race has now gone from cute moment to concern! “Mommy…do I hafta?” … I don’t want to be the bad guy but even I know that little ones need an earlier bed time than 3 am … even if it is a special occasion :))))) hahahahahhaha (there…happy? I’m making up for not teasing you about your palindrome fail)

@alcusto
    — thinks we can all say ‘good riddance’ to the epic failed release of the 2014 Christmas theme … what is funny is that I never actually saw it. When I got my game restored earlier this month, I could never purchase/win the special themed sled and none of the Sub Zero tracks were Christmas themed.

My two wishes for the next release on multi-player are to have the leader boards fixed and to be able to share gems/coins and other stuff like short message chats with teammates

My wish for the single player is a new track with new challenges and new drivers but I’m likely asking for to much!

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18 Felicidades por tus 10,000! Yesss!

SOL for everybody, Nacho invites.

https://www.ulabox.com/media/5977_l1.jpg

janmej
    @janmej

Great job with the scores, guys! And @ABGoFast I must confess, little meatball was in fact sleeping. I know palindromes hold important learnings especially after 3 am. I have to find a way to make up for her missing it in her upbringing.

@nacho18
    congrats. You are the best! Keep going (and cook delicious super bowl food too today)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@@abgofast : good luck on your Patriosts. I know your are Green Bay Fun but I thing so you like it Patriots isn’t !!!and big congrats on you milestone 85 000. Good luck for your Next Palindrome 85 085 or 85 058 .!!! Come Go! Fast!!!

@wazemank
    : gracias amigo POR Apoyarme en mis 10 010 .. !!! Ya Estoy en la LUCHA por ser de lis mejores del Mundo !!! Voy en e 498 Lugar!!!
    And you are Go!in fast and well very soon you’ll be in 25 000 GE’s !!!

@dbkraemer
    . Big congrats for your 77 000 and more .!!! Come on Go! In fast for your 80 000!!!

@platium
    . Seems like you have many troubles with the Gane too you are and still on 21 000 . Did you Wrote to ROVIO about it !!! Idid ; Resently .!!! No answer at all yet !!!

@alcusto
    . Even that you are on 16 000 GE’s you are Go!in very well I can’t reach you but Go! Fast other Wise I’ll catch you!!!

@janmej
    . Congrats for your 68 086 !!! And thak you for your supports in myself .
    Sure I am coocking today !

Here are my Today’s Menu and Recipes.

– Ceviche : Fussion Mexico-Peru and little bet Creolle ( Criollo )
    – Frijoles Charros con Salsa Chipotle. Beans a la Charra.
    – Arroz A La Mexicana.

Ceviche . Recipe.
    2 Pounds white meat of Fish, one pound of Fred lemons or so! Tomatoes ; Onions , chiles: jalapeños , Serranos Manzanos ; Aceitunas , Cappers ; pimientos morrones o Red big Sweet chiles ;olive birgin oil salt to taste. A little bet of. Coconut Milk to taste!!

Procedure :
    Cut chunky parts of the Fish Filets , separate . Cut on chunky parts all the fresh Begetables Above .
    Cut in half the Lemons and use your fingers to pick up the juice of the lemons . Add to the Fish put salt to taste and olive oil ; extra virgin better. Let the color of fish change until white changes if Coocking about 20 minutes or so : depends of your taste …!!! If to much bitter of lemons . Separate the Juice on a small bowl , fir use if you want with chiles and extra olive oil like Salsa or dip .
    Get some Tostadas : this you can do . Fried Corn Tortillas until crispy separate !! Later when Ceviche Done put Over Your Crispy Tortillas : We Call ” Tostadas de Ceviche ” or make Chips you already have he recipe for Make it. ” Big tip : Put milk if Cocoonut over the tostadas to taste ; like less than half table spoon over the tostadas . Huuumm Trust me Ver Yummy !!!

Frijoles Charros ! Or Beans A La Charra . See on Wikipedia what’s Mexican Charro.!! Is like Cow Boy!!
    After boil the beans white or reds or Peruvians . Smash them until really soft like pure using good quality f Oil free of cholesterol Add 3 or so chiles Chipotles of Canned plus it’s juice to taste; add Fresh MEXICAN Choriso Chunky parts Previusly deep fried to taste or Choriso Espanol ( Spanish Choriso ) . When done put on Tap Sone Queso Fresco or Fresh mosarella chese or any Good fresh Cheese to taste and for Garnishing , plus small Chunky Tomatoes to garnish . Listo!!! To Serve !

Arroz A La Mexicana.
    Fried Good Quality Rice Until Brown not too dark!! Start to Cook . Open next 25 minutes or so! Put Chunky Tomatoes Onions Cilantro : on the Rice move them like stirr add litle bet Water like 3 or so tables spoons ; close . Remain coocking for 10 minutes . Open : put a medium size of Piese white Garment Cooton n tap for 5 minutes or so !! Listo to serve!!

@janmej
    : I hope @abgofast @dbkraemer @phoenix6 and all the Racers See this Recipes : if not !!! Help me to Give Them Please I’ll apreciated ! Thank you.

@phoenix6
    . Good race With you . I sow you many times or your Ghost !!! You GO! So fast ; or you use so many times acceleration !!! Avobe off this part there are Recipes for Enjoy The Super Bowl!!! Hope you like it n have Good time to coocking .

@oldschool
    . You are very good Racer . Keep Go!in Fast . If you Like MEXICAN Food Above on @janmej part There are Mexican Recipes.but I know Brazilian don’t Coock Spice or hot Coocking . Anyway if you like it Go! Ahead and try!!!

@all : on the last coupled days I see my Game some Kind of better !!! Less Crashimg , better colors . And some improvements . But I am IOS ; and we Renain 1.6.0
    Our icon remain with the Winter Seasons !!!
    There are Big News: @leonardo-peixot and @philhayler

send me lucky Boxes .!!! Do you Guys Remember them !!! Seems like they are Racing on Challenges even @cholewap too he send me very often Lucky Boxes too!!! Do you have something From them!!! Too!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 ceviche! I love it.

@all cannot access multiplayer at all today. Anyone with the same problem?

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@janmej same problem for me too.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – earlier it was working, but for me, not for the past hour. Must be Rovio’s server…

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej @phoenix6 and @dbkraemer . Yes true not working the game Team Multiplayer.!!
    I was at 8:00 in the morning on a Cafee . Then some try’s icoukdnt ; I decided to to made my last Reply Above with Recipes for Super Bowl after that I did tried again !! Not. Negative !!! Also there were this sign. ” connection Failed ” check your Internet Connection and try again Later.!!!

Maybe you got that one too!!!
    Too bad I was thinking to increase my Score from 10 010 to 10 101 ; for my first Palindrome!! Ohh Boy !!! What a lucky I am!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Well ; I am playing Angry Birds Friends for a while!!!

I am Playing also the Leagues . And I am Silver Level .!!! I am Trying to increase to Gold Level then next week to Diamond !!! This week I am # 1 on my Leagues Friends with more than 40 000 point ahead of them . I thing I’ll get it !!! But who knows !!!

I play Friends from time to Time while my Go! It’s Crashing or not line to Race like Rigth know !!!

If there is line to Race Again let me Know or I’ll Do okay !!!

Well!!! I am cooking too!

Fiesta A La MEXICANA. Tostadas the Ceviche Tacos the Frijoles A La Charra And Arroz A La Mexicana!!!

For my Tacos I did Yesterday Grilled Chicken .!!! So today I just to cut on Pieces . Y listo.!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer @nacho18 @phoenix6 you can play the weekly tournament. It works! Mathilda’s time bomb is very hard to beat this week, but you can do it!

platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

yes… in air i am extremely lousy now… all karts lost… i depend on my teammate to win.. i refuse to spend the gems… it is not right to spend on gem just to get kart back, when i did not do anything to lose it… sub zero will always crash… i have raise this matter to rovio… but no response till now…

so i take it slowly now…

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@all I couldn’t bear to watch the half time show so I tried to play a race…what do you think of this lineup?
    Screenshot_2015-02-01-18-46-08.png

@platium
    I noticed whenever I would race with you on the subzero track with the steps before the finish you would always be way ahead of me at the bottom of the steps about to cross the finish line and would crash just before it, completely disappear, and then end up finishing 2nd behind me…so definitely very glitchy.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,051 through 2,075 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.