ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,026 through 2,050 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • oldschool
    @oldschool

Sup, @nacho18! I guess I must have seen all your ghosts, by now. The first 10 races was only @abgofast and @platium. Then other racers started to appear more often.

I think I got nice times on several tracks, but a few still give me trouble. For example: the first Stunt track is quite tricky at the end. It is possible to gain huge speed just before that ramp on the crossroad, after a long turn. But if anything goes wrong, I crash on either side. There is also the risk of ending on the lower part – avoiding the ramp – which seems slightly faster, but I avoid it since one often crashes on the ceiling, if the speed trick worked, or one “pinballizes” there, crashing on both sides nonstop.

I see most of you use the shortcut on Seedway track 2. That’s another tricky point. They have that invisible wall there at the left side which I hate, and there’s the risk of someone crashing on you while trying to go for the wooden part, that is, not using the shortcut. When that happens, one loses a lot of time.

Everyone seems really good, and when someone gets way behind it looks like it is the ghost losing synchronicity.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej and @dbkraemer . My game Crashed again …!!! Gggrrrr I dit Zero ; again : I was on 8867 ; I was Racing for many good hours . Making a lot 18 GE’s per Race . Suddenly ; this happens !!! I did follow your indications : without suseccs .!!! Still the zero!! The Crashing was on one Conmercial : were the main App. Is about Bulding Cities on the Medieval Era. !!! Did you guys experiencing this crashing before!!!!

oldschool
    @oldschool

After certain updates, my game stopped crashing. But it gets slow most the time. R e a l l y s l o w. Not sure how to avoid that. Often, watching an add triggers the slowness.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@oldschool welcome to the team! I haven’t seen you out on the track yet but I look forward to the chance when it comes.

@abgofast
    that eye! It must be so intimidating to all the other racers out there that are behind you with the all-seeing and all-glaring eye at the back of your head just looking back on them in pity as you speed off. Must be very frustrating to everyone…I wouldn’t know of course as I’m NEVER behind you…but I could only imagine.

waze
    @wazemank

So guys & lady & and little @janmej, should we change tam’s name to PALINDROMERS?
    Right now two teammates @abgofast 76067, @wazemank 25452 on those “magical” numbers.

Will we Get at least half the team has palindromes numbers simultaneously?

janmej
    @janmej

@oldschool You’re very fast, I’ve noticed. Great thing you joined us. About Stunt 1, I slow down during the long turn right before the crossroads. I find it’s better to slow down during the turn, you lose less time that way compared to bumping against the sides or walls after the ramp or in the pipe.

@nacho18
    No, can’t say I’ve crashed watching a video. Do you close the app completely after a crash? You know, swiping it off your screen?

@alcusto
    I hope this one goes unnoticed since we don’t really compete amongst each other right now :-), but should you see one or two of the others using PUs on Air tracks, and you really really want to try and beat them, then be sure to use Corporal Pig. Release him as soon as you can, once more as soon as you see one making a mistake (inevitable with PUs), keep going, and release the last one of his copters some time before the finishing line. This has served Little Meatball and I very well during the weekend.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@oldschool welcome aboard our team! I have never had the chance to race against the Donkos and you before since I had my identity duplication issue happening exactly on the days when Donkos reached Abgofast score. I hope to race with you in the next days. Recently the system keeps giving me only PU using @abgofast and @phoenix6 as teammates.

@janmej
    ahah yes I like the Hog Rod L4 for Stunt, but I confused it with the Dragster Snout L6 (they look almost identical) when playing my last session and I couldn’t understand why my speed was so low compared with the others. A few times I was winning and I lost just in the finish line. Then I realized that I was using the wrong kart LMAO!
    Thanks for the trick for Air.

I’m experiencing very slow game loading on multiplayer these days. The clock is turning every single time both when starting a new race, bot after finishing it. It’s so damn annoying that I sometimes prefer not to play the multiplayer mode.

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

i’m experiencing the same problem when the multi player take ages to load… and sometime do not load at all!!! it is very frustrating to play it now!!! hence i’m going very very slow…

welcome @oldschool… see if you able to over take my score… maybe less than a week? lol…

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast I’ve made a special captain tribute for you. Notice my score when you log on :)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@dbkraemer @wazemank @nacho18 @alcusto @janmej @platium @oldschool @abgofast

Looks like v1.6.2 is out…for Android at least. Might be worth doing a backup beforehand just in case. From some of the comments it’s hard to tell if now more people are missing carts/progress or if the update doesn’t address the issue at all and they are still missing carts/progress.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer @wazemank @nacho18 @alcusto @janmej @platium @oldschool @phoenix6

@janmej
    — 67079 is unique! not quite palindrome but I like the visual of this number. The upside down effect of the nine or six depending on the way you turn the number is still pretty cool.

@wazemank
    — belated congrats for weekly tourney 1st place result. That Stunt track with over 222 thousand was impressive. For my 2nd place, I got +500 coins … wtf …

@all
    I’ve upgraded to v1.6.2 (after backup was made) … I survived the upgrade — all progress, karts, egg count, challenges all in tact. The only initially noticeable difference for me is the Target Kart is now called Turbo Kart.

I’m happy about this news! I’m not a fan of Target chain of department stores right now. The store chain originated in the USA. Target management expanded its operation from USA into Canada about 2 years ago. On January 15th it’s closing all 133 stores across Canada making 17,600 employees without jobs. At least there is $70 million in compensation package to go to this unfortunate folks. Target ownership and management sunk a $5 billion investment to bring their store brand here. They’ve bailed out early on the investment. They expected to make their money back in 2021. So by giving up in 2015, they’re losing a ton of money! No wonder they can’t afford to sponsor this game anymore!

waze
    @wazemank

@dbkraemer @abgofast @nacho18 @alcusto @janmej @platium @oldschool @phoenix6

I’ve just updated to v1.6.2 (Android) without having made a backup and cannot see differences. Same number of karts, gems, coins and golden eggs (I think) and kart number 1 on each episode continues on L1 and cannot be updated:
    Seedway – Semmi Skimmer L1 – 162cc – 6,4,4,3 (Speed,Accel,Handling,Strength)
    RR – Beach Buggy L1 – 390cc – 4,3,4,7
    Air – Sardine Sailor L1 – 750cc – 4,3,4,7
    Stunt – Soda-Supreme L1 – 1110cc – 4,3,4,7

Nadir wrote some weeks ago: “If any of the episodes in your game seems as a new available content, please purchase a kart in the episode in question by using gems or coins and you will be able to get your progress back.”

But cannot see any new FREE available content. All what I can see is a Seedway Kart Offer for €1.85 (1,000 coins and 100 gems).

Another not fixed bug: In Single-player Best players ranking abgofast appears with 97% completed in 1st position and me with 100% completed in 2nd place. @abgofast, I have 97% in your ranking, yes?

I have not checked whether the fastest karts in previous version remain so in this update.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – on my app we both show as 100% complete on the single player “best players” list. I have 12,043,256 total score. Yours shows as 11,172,573

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast Yes, same numbers. It’s strange. 3rd position player has 71% and @phoenix6 is 4th with 94%. It has no sense. It’s clear Rovio does not dominate Rankings.

Let’s play.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – the scoreboards and leaderboards are all garbage for sure. Evidence of the cheaters in multiplayer is enough. Not fixed in v1.6.2 either. I was hoping for that.

Our team score is over 360 thousand yet the leaderboard has us 12 thousand less than this result. Apparently score keeping isn’t somethin Rovio worries about when releasing games. Makes me wonder why people invest time (and money) to try to get high scores….

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – Betcha can’t get 76,543 :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer – missed it by one. 76,542 :(

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – A valiant effort, considering you had such short notice :) There’s always 76,767 to shoot for :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer – 100 short … 76,667 will have to do for tonight. I’m tired from long work day and digging my driveway clear of 35-40 cm of snow. January blizzards always make me wonder why I dont own a snow blower!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

That’s a good way to end too… I hadn’t thought of that one :)

We were supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow here. It must’ve all gone to The Great White North, ’cause we only got about 1/2 inch. I don’t know the metric equivalent, but it sounds like you got hit pretty good. Have a good night. I’ll bet you sleep well!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Bedtime here on the East Coast, but a preemptive congrats on 60,000 to @phoenix6! If it weren’t for you, we’d be staring at the backside of Buck Naked! Wait…what? I think I’d better rephrase that… :)

Great job! As our Fearless Leader would say: “Keep going FAST! Andale! Andale!”

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast hahaha you’re too kind not to make fun of me, but instead assure me that my number was unique. I was actually trying really hard to hit the exact opposite of your palindrome…and when I thought I did, I was very pleased with myself :-). Too tired, I guess.

@phoenix6
    Congrats! And as @dbkraemer says I guess you have saved my eyes a lot…

Well I’m off. A whole new day of miscalculations awaits.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    So you managed to install the new update 1.6.2.
    Did they fix the +2 gems for video link which was not working before? Are power-ups less expensive? Did they reinstate the +20 gems reward for daily challenges?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – no to all questions

oldschool
    @oldschool

My experience with the new update, so far: added nothing new, removed the Target add, and introduced the new crash “feature.” I’ve already crashed 3 times today. At least I still have my score intact…

@platium
    I’m trying! Next week vacations are over and I should be racing less frequently.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,026 through 2,050 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.