ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,976 through 2,000 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

OK, now I am seriously LMAO! I joined them specifically because I know that we race them occasionally, and I was hoping to see what it was like to race against team ABGOFAST. Sadly, because they are a cheater team, and there was only one other member, once I joined, the game crashes each and every time I try to go to multi-player. So the ghost that you saw was from a race from team ABGOFAST.

And you thought you were confused before when I just had two personalities…

Anyway, now I have to write to Rovio to see if they can remove me from that team. Maybe DBK can join CCCP now that we have @alcusto back :)

And @abgofast, in trying to top your 69096 score from yesterday, Abe now has 33333 and is right on @espejo123’s tail for 4th place. :)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast – 6th!!!!…6th!!!!!. Stabbed in the back by my own former teammate. Where is the Heise Reder team?!! That was my BRAND NEW CART!!! FRESH off the lot with not a DENT or SCRATCH on her before that…and just LOOK at her now…LOOK!!! I SWEAR by all the fire of Hades I WILL have my VENGEANCE @dbkraemer…I WILL have my JUSTICE!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer … seems that this lucrative (I heard multi-million dollar) contract Heise Reder (sounds like a beer to me) offered up to you to ‘leave us’ must have had some fine print on it …

unfortunate lesson to learn that joining a cheater team causes those with the proper game app version to crash BUT it’s a great warning for those on this forum

You didn’t pay your legal team enough to see that! Poor DBK … stuck in the pitstop fighting with mechanics, lawyers and team sponsors when all he wants to do is race! :(

update: from bad to worse … appears DBK now has a lawsuit with @phoenix6 … or at least the possibility of a hit-man showing up at your doorstep!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @nacho18 @espejo123

Phoenix gets his VENGEANCE and JUSTICE … 1, 2, 3 ABGOFAST – PHOENIX – ABE GORACER take down DBK’s Heise Reder Team!

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/12578/

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@phoenix6 – If they weren’t so useless in the multiplayer, I would gladly offer you a Kart Repair powerup as a peace offering :)

@abgofast
    – Heise Reder is actually and old German phrase meaning “Halts Racing!”. Or, if translated in the American deep south, it loosely means “He’s redder ‘n a possum’s belly in a fryin’ pan”…

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast Good job! You have got 70,000 eggs

also some races:

Edit: What happened with you Angry Birds go fast

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast, congrats for those 70,000 GEs and almost 700,000 in the weekly (and perhaps 7,000,000 coins?).

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – 70 is indeed a “grand” achievement! Nicely done my friend. And bonus points for making it exact! :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

thanks for the 70 “grand” recognition

@espejo123
    — lol that’s some unfortunate photo evidence! i find on that particular track I get blasted by the opponents off the start quite often … but I’m usually able to make up the difference and finish top 3 by then end … did I in this case?

I’ve yet to race with you so the times you got matched with me were pre-recorded races I did sometime in the past. So hard to remember specifics :)

@wazemank
    — 70,000 GEs now 700,000+ points (went over that this morning) and you’re just a bit off on the coin count … 8.35 million coins! I wrote Rovio months ago with idea that we should be allowed to share coins & even gems in future update with FB friends and teammates … no answer.

@dbkraemer — Yup … the exact result is more of an achievement than the accumulated result! I would have also accepted 70,007 to finish my night off. I need to finish each day with a “cool” number…lmao!

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast congrats! Unbelievable achievement.

@dbkraemer
    Was that a joke with halts racing? Haha if so, thanx a lot… I’ve been googling and googling without finding anything :-). Reder is not even a word in comtemporary german – not to my knowledge at least. And heiser, hmm not really either, wrong conjugation. You bring out the (obsessive) geek in me!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – Yes, I was just kidding. Although I am of German heritage, the only German words I know are Dachshund and gesundheit! :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@espejo123 welcome to our team amigo!

@abgofast
    congrats for your 70k GE!!

@dbkraemer
    ahahaha I just know Scheiße!!! lol

@all stop using p-ups please. It makes competition boring. Lol

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@alcusto I usually don`t use power-ups, only when there are much racers that use them.

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto and @dbkraemer hahaha, those are indeed useful words! In combination perhaps even more so.

@platium
    not bad with the 1200 gems compensation. I also suffer from ‘bad connection messages’ and crashes and the spinning hour glass when trying to access multiplayer. Often I just give up. I can’t believe how buggy that update was.

waze
    @wazemank

@espejo123, Apart from your more than 300,000 gems, you’ve now 73,174 golden eggs!? Has your account been hacked again?

By the way, I friended you on facebook yesterday, and after beaten you today in the weekly tournament, I can see you’ve unfriended me. Maybe your facebook account has also been hacked or you did it on purpose. Anyway, you can send me a friend request anytime and I´ll accept it.

Hope Rovio can solve the problems with your account(s).

@abgofast
    @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @nacho18

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@wazemank My progress have been restored from the cloud I will select the progress of my device.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

now I have 34880 eggs

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@espejo123 — I’ve decided to remove you from the ABGOFAST team. Posting pictures with over 300,000 gems means you used the hack program to acquire game currency. There is no other explanation. You didn’t pay 5 thousand REAL dollars to acquire these GEMS. You didn’t earn them through game play (not possible after 1 year of the game release). Your account wasn’t hacked…who would place game money on someone’s account as a hack…hackers usually take not give! You’ve modified your account results. That’s fine seems you joined the other 50 plus racer that used the hack modification. It’s not the way our team works. We don’t use cheat codes. Some of us have supported Rovio with spending real money.

I can’t trust the results. I can’t trust your story and attempt to make it seem “the truth”. Sorry it worked out this way as it’s the first “banished” racer from our group. Our team has developed a nice friendship and your actions are putting that at risk. This sounds harsh because I don’t like being made a fool….whether you intended it or not…posting pictures like this AND then hiding behind this hacking story is childish. This is my feelings on this subject now.

See you on the track as opponent.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@phoenix6 – I can’t believe you hired a hitwoman!!! I was in 2nd place near the finish line of Rocky Road Track 2 when suddenly WHAM! From out of the sky comes @janmej and her giggling little sidekick. The two of them put a serious hurtin’ on me. I hope you’re happy, cyberbully!

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast My history is real please trust me, I got these gems because my account have been hacked.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@espejo123 The hackers have modifiqued my account.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 – like my new ABGo logo? Looks awesome on the app. You’re quite the artist :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@espejo123 I have raced 50 more times with you and my friendly alter ego. Well, in all tracks your ghost was using power-ups and multiple special powers. It might be that Rovio prefers to choose the ghosts from the races when power-ups are used. In any event, my position on the subject remains unchanged: power-ups should not be used within our team. Cheers!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@espejo123 sorry man but I think @abgofast decision to pull you out of the team was right. If your account has really been hacked, keeping you inside our team might be seriously a risk for all of us as the same hackers could target one of our accounts next. Sorry for that.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,976 through 2,000 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.