ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

Sorry guys I was out all day with my family. We enjoyed the beautiful Monte-Carlo Circus. My little daughter was so delighted and so was I.

@dbkraemer
    congrats for yr amazing 50k GE my friend!

@nacho18
    yummy yummy amigo! I would love to see a photo of yr dishes!

@abgofast
    I have an idea I would love to share with you and the others. What if you kicked out that new dly thing and allowed in the team my racer B. You can always kick out later my racer A should @grimmjow @angryde or @philhayler reappear.

What do you think?

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast 172,442 in 5th race on the weekly tournament, wow. I think this week I can not beat you, congrats! I’m thinking of unfriend you on FB, as @alcusto did, to get 1st position in all the weekly tournaments ;) But not yet, I’ll keep trying to beat you. It’s a shame that iOS players can not see Android ones and viceversa, because It’d nice a competition intra abgofast team.

@dbkraemer
    and company: 50,000 GEs, wow again. Very nice job, friend.

@janmej
    , idem with your 60,000 GEs. You are the queen of the team… and a very friendly companion – You could overtake abgofast during his 3-non-playing-weeks but you did not.

@all, I’ve a received a message from Nadir regarding karts loss:

We made some changes in the order of karts and this caused certain karts get downgraded. We will get it fixed at some point in the future updates but in the meanwhile, we are sending you 1200 gems to make it up to you. If any of the episodes in your game seems as a new available content, please purchase a kart in the episode in question by using gems or coins and you will be able to get your progress back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1,200 gems? ok, but I’m not happy. I could buy 3 400-gems-costing-karts with them but I need a lot of coins to upgrade them and they’ve sent me no coins. And I have just over one million. So, it has not been a good deal and not sure if I’ll get my karts back ever.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @nacho18

@wazemank
    — okay … I’ll confess. Maybe you’ll have time to beat me with this strategy. There is a bug I’ve known about on the Hal vs Moustache Pig race that has existed since they introduced the weekly tourney. I don’t know if I’ve shared it here or not. If off the start, you allow Moustache to launch into the air just before you do, you must unleash Hal’s hurricane right away. Moustache will freeze and not move forward. From there, take Hal for a ride…fly in circles over and over until and you re-spawn over and over. All this time, you collect thousands of points while moving forward to end of race. Moustache never moves forward…easy win…why not fly in circles! They key is you got to time the use of your hurricane power to make this work. I’ve repeated it every week this match-up has come up. I do not know if this exists of iOS …

@alcusto
    — I have no problem with your racer B to join the team. Maybe the racer B and A will magically merge :) We wait to hear from @grimmjow for a few days but if not, we can give this a shot. You got to get to 33,000 points fast though as that’s what we’ll be kicking out of the group (lol…I tease cause I can!)

@phoenix6
    — heart break … no words … head shaker that turned to OT thriller … the beer doesn’t taste quite as good … Packers D played so well only to fail us in the end.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast speechless…just speechless…we have no one to blame but ourselves on that one. Hopefully the Patriots do better tonight.

Looks like the new guy changed his name to ANYDEADWOOD. Pretty self explanatory there.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Also congrats to @janmej! You were so close for so long I was wondering when you were going to finish that off.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @abgofast @platium @nacho18

Well team it looks like the new guy has revealed himself as JUDGE DREAD who you may remember racing. I believe he was an Angry Rider.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @nacho18

Yup … he was … he also left the AngryRiders when we took over the #1 spot. He’s mercenary, a hired gun, a free agent looking to land on the best team. Well, he found it BUT will he keep it.

At this point, when we have one of our own forced to race outside the group due to a technical issue, I think we have to bring @alcusto’s racer B into the team. In effect, he holds @grimmjow spot.

Assuming everyone is comfortable with this decision, I’ll coordinate “the move” with @alcusto sometime this week.

Alright! Time to put the dagger in this Patriots – Colts game. Up 14-0 (two scores for you non football folks) … put the pedal to the medal now boys!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Haha this is getting amusing! New guy must be suffering from the lost GE issues some of our team has been exposed to. He’s got 13 GEs and changed his name to OHHEYLLNO.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

That is kinda funny – the name change, not the GE issue. Happens to me couple of times a day. Thanks to @janmej’s tip, if you crash and go to zero GEs, immediately close out the game completely and then restart the game. Your GEs are back to normal. Hasn’t failed me yet since she mentioned it, and it avoids the 12-36 hour wait time. Although if you get GEs after zeroing out, like the Judge just did, your real GE count will return, but it will not include any GEs that you have gathered in the meantime… iOS needs a bug fix update immediately, if not sooner!

waze
    @wazemank

@dbkraemer Tied! – https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/wazemank/album/picture/12567/

@abgofast
    Thanks for the tip but it didn’t work for me… You win this week!

@phoenix6
    You could return to your original name I guess.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Ha! @wazemank – I knew that would motivate you :) Well, you’ll have the lead again after your next race. I have switched to Abe for the night. Make it a good lead so I’ll have something to shoot for tomorrow :)

@phoenix6
    – Sorry ’bout the Pack. But as someone with no horse in the race, I really enjoyed that game. Very exciting! That’s one good thing about being an Eagles fan… I can always enjoy the games in January without any worries! :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@dbkraemer . I Crash about half an hour ago: I was racing on Air and after to pass the first big Turn by left side there is a jump : Rigth there was when I Crashed. The screen went Freze and I inmediatly close the Game Completly .
    Then I went to settings ; click in Back up . Then Restarted wait some minutes and I went to check my GE’s they were over there. I was lucky !!! I don’t know !!!

Question to you and also: @abgofast @wazemank @alcusto @grimmjow @platium @janmej @phoenix6.!!! Maybe mainly for IOS Racers ; but fir Android racers too.
    Can we Proboque the Crashing or …! The Crashing come in itself!!!
    Because I remember I was # 4 then I used the Power up to go more faster and pass the Racers ahead of me!!! Then was when the crash come in out!!!

Other question I did follow the tip from @janmej : to close the Gane; restart and open the Gane again …!!! But didn’t work for me . This happens was some times a week ago or far . Long ago was 100% in both sincz ..!!! But I got at least 3 times with Device 0% and Cloud 100% ..!! Okay !!! When I have to close the game …!! After I see zero in my GE’s ; then Inmedialtly close the game ..!! Or go back page by page until reach first page !!! Hope you understand .

What I want is a Clear explanation on this situation : specially you @dbkraemer and @janmej..! You are both the Experienced on this Happens…!!! Thank you all the team.

And Keep Go!in Fast!!!

waze
    @wazemank

We have another member in the 50,000 team. Congrats @phoenix6 !

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 — 50,000+ milestone for you today. Congrats! 50+ points for the Patriots? 1 out of 2 to the Super Bowl ain’t bad…thought for sure we’d get both teams there. You’re new Patriots logo had to help some cause the boys are fired up right now with the 45-7 lead woooo!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – It just happened to me, so I will try to explain it step-by-step.

1. Tried to start a Sub Zero race. Game froze.
    2. Close game by pressing round button on iPhone.
    3. Close game completely by double-clicking round button on iPhone and swiping closed AB Go.
    4. Start AB Go again.
    5. Asks me Device 0 hours or Cloud 135 hours. I choose Cloud.
    6. Go to multi-player mode. Golden Eggs are at 0.
    7. Close game immediately by pressing round button on iPhone.
    8. Close game completely by double-clicking round button on iPhone and swiping closed AB Go.
    9. Start AB Go again.
    10. Game did not ask for Device or Cloud this time.
    11. Go to multi-player mode. All Golden Eggs restored.
    12. Do a little dance. Look around first to make sure nobody is watching (learned this the hard way once) :)

Anyway, I have been doing this for several days now. This happens to me a LOT! But this solution that @janmej came up with has worked EVERY time. I don’t know why exactly. I suspect that she is magic… :)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Thanks @dbkraemer about the eggs and the Pack…definitely enjoyed the laugh about the Eagles. You have a knack for lifting people’s spirits up.

@abgofast
    congrats to the Patriots…kinda wish it was a better game though. I have a feeling they’ll clean house against the Seahawks when the time comes based off of tonights performances.

janmej
    @janmej

@everybody I’m so happy you’re racing again, and waking up to your chit chatting through the night just makes my day. You’re good company! And of course I wouldn’t dare taking over our captain’s spot when he’s in pit (and also with all of you parked it wasn’t that fun to race)

@nacho18
    I’m not sure if we can prevent the crashes. I only lose my GEs when I’m actually racing and then crashing, not when I crash before coming to the tracks (loading sub zero is almost a guarantee for a crash)

@dbkraemer
    and @phoenix6 congrats on your 50k. You don’t need magic.

@ABGoFast
    Good idea bringing @alcusto’S other self on to the team now. I’ll see you soon.

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto I would really like to return your lucky boxes, but every time I find one and open it the app crashes. And they are very rare now too.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej
    No worries. I have noted these lucky boxes are indeed scarcer than before. It’s a pity you can only find them when doing challenges rather than multiplayer. I guess Rovio took this decision because you can actually win a lucky box after 5 wins in multiplayer, but these lucky boxes cannot be shared to friends. Too bad.. It would be very nice if they could be shared.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

I can`t rejoin to my team when I accidentaly leaved it, only says accepted instead of join:

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto — let me know a good time to make the move to add your racer B to our team … if you’re not already asleep, I’ll get any message you send direct to my phone as long as tag my @abgofast

@wazemank

— I feel kind of crappy that I won this week’s challenge. Don’t get me wrong, I love 1st place. There is no other place to finish. The problem was it was a really good prize for you! I got a kart. The Tub Copter L6 for Air tracks. Given your missing kart situation, I am guessing you could have used this kart. I didn’t really need to win it as I have the Telepod version fully max’d out. Now I guess I don’t have to load the Telepod to make use of it. It’s only the 3rd kart I’ve one in history of the weekly tourney (won Seedway Big Bang L6 and won Rocky Road Tri Toaster L6)
    — hoping maybe you did temporarily “unfriend” me for move to the 1st place prize spot or you got 2nd place which was likely a lame +800 birds coins :(

Elespejo
    @espejo123

Well @abgofast, as I cant rejoin into my team and I join to others teams because there are full, Can I join in ABGOFAST? Note: When you see my data you will see that I have 73000 eggs,57/59 karts and 480 hours, Its because my account has been hacked 1 week ago, I tell you about my problem. I don`t know how the person that hacked my account do the cheat.
    When rovio recovered my account I saw that I have those scores and kars.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@espejo123 – I was hoping tht Rovio would fix your account to proper score before the hack happened to you. The Abgofast team doesnt want cheat scores to count as part of our result. Until you can get Rovio to fi it, you’ll have to wait to join us. SORRY. Right now all 10 spots are occupied now. I do want you to join us and know that you didnt cause th problem with your account. Rovio should be able to fix it for you. Good luck

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    Ready for it man! Go Go Goooo!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,926 through 1,950 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.