ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast yesterday I had a lot of troubles with the connection. I had to restart again and again. I can’t even count the number of bugs anymore

@phoenix6
    I’ll ask Nadir to be more explicit

@platium
    several months ago I asked Rovio about the challenge in question, especially because I was spending real money on gems at the time. The challenge should say “use all power ups 3 times in a row”, because it ‘forgets’ to count if you don’t complete all at the same time. Rovio answered me that they were sorry…

platium
    @platium

hi @janmej

so i am not the only 1… ok… this is $$ generating challenge!!!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@janmej thanks for asking Nadir. I do have an open ticket #1089965 detailing my lost karts but have yet to get a response from Rovio. Maybe that’ll be more useful to Nadir.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@wazemank @alcusto @nacho18 @abgofast @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @grimmjow

Despite losing a bunch of karts, and all of the delays from zeroing out too many times to count, congratulations to me, myself and Abe on contributing 50,000 Golden Eggs to the team. We couldn’t have done it without us :). Oh, yes, and the rest of the best team on the tracks – you guys (and girl), of course!

GO FAST!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@dbkraemer . A Big Congrats of Both of you: Abe and dbkraemer .!!! Your are the most Consistent Racer on this team !!! I pull out my Hat and Salut you . You Race on Both Modes Consistely . Challenges and Team Multiplayer; and you do really Excelent Job; my Friend ; my Admiration is over you . Keep yoursel Go!in Fast: the Team Respect you and support you all the time : you are a big example of Tenacity. What a Big Racer you are!!!!

Go! fast ! @dbkraemer.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Congrats @dbkraemer…and that other guy.

@abgofast
    I thought I would give your Patriots a little help for tomorrows game since you are doing your part for the Packers. :) Would be awesome to see them both fight it out in the Super Bowl!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 – now that’s a logo! Fingers crossed we’re both headed to Arizona … ironically the game is in the University of Phoenix stadium which confusingly is in Glendale not Phoenix, Arizona :))
    — oh yeah … I’ve also removed my Facebook photo and put in the Grand Master Racer’s “fiery G” logo as my only Facebook picture. The weird part is that in ABGO I still see my original profile picture and not the new one. I’ve been rotating the photo between Red, Chuck and my FB picture….I wonder if you guys see “me” or the “eye of the packers” … today I go with the FB picture … that guy is good looking!

@dbkraemer
    @abegoracer … 50,000+ that’s going to make one heck of golden omelet!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @alcusto @nacho18 @dbkraemer @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @grimmjow

… okay … boom …what was more shocking … @phoenix6 logo change or this news… we went over 300,000 eggs … but not just be a little as we were closing in on it but by a lot! by over 20,000.

Something happened last night / today … @grimmjow … did you leave us? I didn’t remove you from our team. I promised I wouldn’t do that…and want you to know I’ve kept my word even though you appear to be gone.

Your result is now gone and someone named “NEEDSPOT4M8” has joined us. I’m hoping this is you under a new name cause this driver has 33,451 eggs and nearly 500 hours of ABGo played making them a good addition (i.e. unlikely a cheater).

If it’s NOT you and you’re finished with the game, I’m sorry it didn’t work better for you with the technical issues. If you have change of heart and wish to return, you can drop us a note here … you’ll always be be a teammate of ABGOFAST.

If you’re done with the game, I’d like to offer up your spot to @espejo123 and his 30,000+ eggs

@espejo123

there could be opening for you to join us. Drop me a note if you’re online to play today and we can free open the spot (i.e. I cut driver NEEDSPOT4M8 and you join us).

To do so, you’d have to leave your current team or disband it (touch your name in the team members box, it opens your drivers license, then touch the button in upper left that looks to be two arrows in a circle to flip the card around to back…it gives you option to leave team or disband team if you’re the captain)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank @alcusto @nacho18 @dbkraemer @janmej @phoenix6 @platium

When my beloved teammates get on the race and are paired up with NEEDSPOT4M8, let me know your thoughts. I’m conflicted. I don’t think this is @grimmjow under a new identify but we’ll see what he says. The racer’s ghost is always using Corporal Pig and uses the top/most expensive karts with always the 3 power ups going. The one fact working for him/her is they 500 hours of racing but something seems odd that if you truly had his experience, you wouldn’t have purchased the expensive karts when it didn’t take any of us long to know the L4 series (cheapest) are faster in team multi-player mode. What do you think? Legit or not? What should I do? Keep or Banish?

It’s a long Sunday waiting for the Championship football games! Thank goodness for racin’ ABGo!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast . Hello; I take a moment to try to contact @grimmjow : by FACEBOOK message and also by this site. angrybirdsnest ; Private Message. Hope him will check up and contact us.

@abgofast
    . I suggest ; we can wait a few days …!! If @grimmjow doesn’t respond at all you can remove the other Racer tha ocupy his place; then Notify to grimmjow; if he wants to come back!!! You’ll restored him on his place !!!

But if not . We can take @espejo123 . But this guy is insecure to join us!!! We yould ask again if we really wants to join us. If positive , just take him.
    Provably the other guy is not legit to Race with us.!!! This guy named needspot4m8 is a hacker !!! Who’s knows !!! I am thinking that maybe !! We should ask ROVIO about him maybe they can detect if hi / she is a hacker !!!!

Sorry if I make a mistake contacting @grimmjow .!!! I am concerned like you about this Exteange Situation . Please accept my apology if I made a mistake.

Keep Youself : Go!ing Fast!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 — thanks for your efforts to reach @grimmjow. I agree with your thoughts. @grimmjow gets first choice and we will add him back if he wants to re-join us. My post was to identify even though he is low man on our team with Golden Eggs that I didn’t remove him. We all know he had this bug of Racer A/B and I promised not to take him off our group until he learned the answers from Rovio.

As you can reach him other ways, please do so. I never thought of a private message so thank you to do that for us. We wait his answer cause he is original ABGOFAST teammate … I think he was here with you on this forum well before I came along :)

From there, if @grimmjow decides he’s done with ABGO, we will find a new teammate.

@espejo123
    is good candidate but I think he is loyal to his current team too. That is his hesitation to join us. He will have next choice to join us.

I have always shared that I wish this team to be members of the Nest here so we can all enjoy communicating with each other. Therefore, unless NEEDSPOT4M8 identifies him/herself here, they will get removed in favor of a Nest member. If you learn of other members that are looking for a team, we might have a spot but until we know @grimmjow’s wishes, we wait a few days before any effort to find someone new ;)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Just so we are all on the same page here, @abgofast you can kick DBKRAEMER off at any time if we need a spot for someone. If you recall, I only added him as a second racer because we had lost @angryde and wanted to keep the team “in the family” of ABN members. But I certainly do not want to be a bad piggy and “hog” two spots. So just keep that in mind when you have your General Manager hat on :)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast I’m guessing NEEDSPOT4M8 was named something else but changed it once he (I’m assuming it’s a dude considering his license pic) joined us. Probably thinking if you like his skills and GEs you’d open up another spot for his buddy. I don’t think he understands the tight knit group we have and that we’re not one of those teams that just keeps booting the lowest players until one with more GEs comes along to boost their score and climb in the rankings.

I’ve been racing with him and you for the past hour and yes I’ve only seen him use red once, corporal pig the rest and always using PUs. I’d say he has average skills since he usually finishes at the top of the pack but given the facts that he has to use PUs to get there, we’re racing some pretty easy teams right now, and that I beat him many times with my L1 karts on RR and Stunt means he’s not that great.

The other thing that seems odd is his stats for cupcakes sent and received are really low which tells me he hasn’t been playing multiplayer long…but then again so is @dbkraemer’s alternative personality’s stats.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer — Thank you kind sir. I have 50 thousand plus reasons to keep the duo going :) Besides you might be just keeping @angryde ‘s spot warm for his dramatic return … fingers crossed that some day he decides to come back … we need his humorous rage rants postings :)

I’m not aware of anymore racers from ABN wanting to join us … call it a combination of my loyalty to everyone on the current team and overall confidence in the group’s performance that we will never be a team that “actively recruits new racers”. As @phoenix6 just said we’re a “tightly knit group” or as I see it the “ABGOFAST racing family”

We’re a top ranked team (maybe still the #1 “non cheat” team?) and those that want join us simply have show us they want to be part of the Family by voicing a post or two here.

I am pretty sure the most dedicated racers would seek out a forum like this one and thanks to our fearless leader @nacho18, we’ve assembled a world class team. Hehe … I was just the lucky guy who got to the team setup first so I get to be the
    ‘general manager’ but we have 10 owners of this team who each get a vote (no you don’t have two votes…one is still @angryde)

@phoenix6
    — great assessment on the “new guy”. I agree with all you’ve stated. We’ll hold the course for now waiting @grimmjow’s answer. If after a few days and he doesn’t respond, we take it to a team vote.

@wazemank
    @alcusto @nacho18 @janmej @platium

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast good post. Last thing I wanted to say is my assessment of NEEDSPOT4M8 was just an initial assessment and wasn’t meant to be harsh on him in any way. I do see potential for us to “teach” him some things to improve his game like what karts to use, best routes, etc. I know I learned some things from you all when I joined the family to improve my game.

Ok now that I’ve got that off my chest I’m off to watch some football and stuff myself with some supreme nachos, buffalo wings, and some good beer. Cheers!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 – enjoy! Good luck today! Rodgers to Nelson a couple of td catches today will make the day complete! Cheers!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 and our beloved and never Forgoten @angryde plus Abe Goracer

I am very pleasure Knowing that I am part of the Best team on ” Team Multiplayer ”
    Our Camaraderie is so Unique and vast Friendly ..!!! You know what I WOULD LIKE TO MET IN PERSON ALL OF YOU GREAT RACERS!!! Why not Maybe One Day on The Near Future!!! He Dicho.

@abgofast
    . I thig so Got a wait for @grimmjow Promply Response. Like you said about him and @angryde : Fingers Crossed to re-introduce them again on our team.

@angryde
    : don’t be to Apart of us we need you . I agree with @abgofast : we are missing your Very Good ” Humorous Rage Rants Great Comments . Come on @angryde Come Back to us Buddy !

@dbkraemer
    . Please Keep Go!ing Fast with Both of you . 50 000 . Isn’t easy to get it You are Really Welcome on That Mode Buddy

@janmej
    why! You are so silenced . Come one say something

@wazemank
    and @alcusto same as janmej why you both are so silenced :

@wazemank
    : even without Good Karts you can increase your Score in GE’s come on be on Racetracks.

@phoenix6
    and @abgofast . I give you a Tip for watching on TV the Game today’s bowl . If you like to cook ..!!! About ” nachos ” here is a tip!!!
    Hope you guys have a Mexican Market very near your home!
    Go ; firs one food ! Get a pack of Tortillas , some Fresh chiles ; like Jalapeños and Serranos ; some Dry chiles like Moritas and dried Chiplotles this last 2 sells by into small clear plastic bags and cheap. Get also fresh Tomatos Roma Better, onions red better , and Green Onions. Maybe some Mexican or Spanish Choriso.
    Okay Recipes! For: nachos !
    Cut the tortillas on Quarted just 4 parts like + . Deep Friend until golden on crispy . Put them apart. Fried a little bet the 5 to 7 dried Chiles Moritas and Chipotles all Togheter about 30 to 40 seconds until soft and inflate a little bet. Promply pull out. Other wise is over cocked . Separate on a plate.
    Cut and chopped onions and Tomatoes medium or small size separete on a plate,
    If you have a Refried Beans better. Or get it on. Food Can. Do like pure or A Dip.
    The fresh chiles like 4 or 5 put to fried until softened aggregate the Dried Chiles 4 or 5 add chunky Tomatos and chopped onions ; agregate English Sauce horseradish to taste not to much. Once ready put on a nice bowl. Same with the beans ; so know you have one dip ( beans dip ) and chiles dip to . Make with the rest if the chiles a Pico de Gallo Salsa fresca ; just put Togheter : chiles tomates onions and Some Cilantro Choped , mix all Togheter ; put on a nice bowl.!!! Listo you have
    – nachos
    – beans dip
    – chiles dip ; and
    – salsa pico de gallo. On nachos if you want divided on 2 parts one with some mixture on tap of the nachos with beans purée green onions chopped and Pico de gallo salsa.

ENJOY WATCHING THE GAME.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 — you live up to your ABN handle extremely well excellent nacho recipe! Muchas Gracias!

@janmej
    is quiet right now cause she’s closing in on 60,000 golden eggs … expert racer at work … don’t bother her … she’s focused on destroying the competition lol … Queen of Racing! My congrats to you :)

It’s game time! Go Pack! Go Pats! Enjoy your evenings everyone (good Monday morning @platium :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

OK @nacho18… Now I am really hungry!!! :)

Congratulations @janmej for hitting 60,000!!! Remarkable! And congrats to little @janmej for helping you with the power ups :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Oops !! I forgot about the Choriso ..!!! Men!

@abgofast
    @phoenix6 and @dbkraemer . Tip for Choriso. Cut them ( one pound or more ) on small pieces ; fried until crispy ; separate on a nice bowl put some chipotles and moritas Dip or Salsa based on Moritas and Chipotles ; even you can Enrich the Flavor with Chipotles caned chiles . Use A lot of the Juice from the caned chipotles and liquefy on a blender : a) chiles chipotles b) two Tomatoes Roma and two big Slices of Red Onios Previusly Grilled : c) liquefy all the ingredients adding a little bet water and one table spoon of Japanese vinegar plus Salt to taste.
    Put some this salsa over the Fried Choriso Garnishing with Chopped Green Onions. Trust me is so Delicius . You can do also Quesadillas with this Choriso and chipotles Salsa cut on 2 or 3 parts to “Take from the others : Salsas and Beans Dip. ENJOY THIS MEXICAN FIESTA MEN …!!!! Oops ! Don’t forget Mexican Beers !!!

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @platium

I’m here, guys. I’ve been away roaming the remote forests of Sweden this weekend, so I’m pretty happy to be home with a stable connection and an intense focus on racing again (and beating the russian who’s now well ahead of me on the individual leader board). Thank you for your congratulations!

I saw our new team mate changed his handle back to something I can’t decode. Maybe you can have a go @phoenix6 DL28KORIGO, is the new name? I was trying to change my name into something like “GOOGLABGOFAST” in order to convey to him/her to find us, but too many characters and the video button which allows you to change your profile name is blurred. Maybe one you other guys could do that?

@nacho18
    You’re the best! That recipe, my friend. I won’t be watching no match (they don’t even show it around these parts), but I will surely be using your recipe one day. And I totally agree. I would love to meet all of you in person. Hey, Rovio, invite us to Finland, please! Forget about those gems you offered us. We want to go to Espoo (hat tip @wazemank).

And on a little bitter note, I was actually enjoying racing against Buck Naked during this week, but now we’re ahead again, and we’re up against turtles again. Even little @janmej beat them yesterday on her own….

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@abgofast @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @platium @nacho18

Welcome home @janmej … hehe and little @janmej … that was awesome @dbkraemer … well done to recognize the youngest member of our team :)

I won’t be shocked if there is ever a ANGRY BIRDS CON event (like a COMIC CON) so who knows?…maybe we’ll race in person someday for the champion of all champions.

Yes. NEEDSPOT4M8 has renamed him/her self DLY28KORIGO

The start of the name “DLY28” is familiar to me as an opponent we saw late last year. I checked all of the old screen shots on everyone’s album but don’t see the name. I had notes on all drivers before my “epic disaster” but have since tossed them cause of the ability to change your driver name. Seemed a waste of time to track drivers and with all the cheaters stealing the leader board, kind of difficult to do unless you’re a super spy like @alcusto :)

Anyone else feel this name is familiar to them? Driver has been active today and seems to be changing strategy on karts and use of power ups.

Good idea on changing your driver name to try and get them to come here @janmej. We’ll have to do something to grab the attention to join us.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Not sure what DLY is but guessing his teammate has 28,000 GEs (28K) and we should open a slot for him or he will leave (OR I GO).

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Could change one of our names to GOOGLTEAM?

janmej
    @janmej

@phoenix6 I’m in absolute and complete awe of your talent as a code reader!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.