ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Elespejo
    @espejo123

I lost all my eggs! When I went to the multiplayer my eggs reverted back to 0! I had more than 30000 eggs.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto and @grimmjow

Given Rovio says they can’t solve the Racer A / Racer B tech issue, let me know how you want to proceed. I expect at some point, you’ll want me to kick off your Racer A from the ABGOFAST team and rejoin under racer B.

Give me a time you’ll be playing the game so I can kick out Racer A and you can re-join the team under Racer B. The team is PUBLIC so if I do without you online, I risk losing you temporarily as teammate. At this point, it’s worth doing because the standings are so corrupt with cheaters it’s a total joke to even compete.

@janmej
    — I’ve requested befriend your fake facebook account even though I’m Android user! It won’t work on AB Go! for the weekly tournament results but I do find it does work on AB Friends game (cross platform friending) as I get beat by @nacho18 just about every week I don’t use power ups!

@phoenix6
    — final 4 for your Packers and my Patriots… anxious moments for both of us to get that result … see you in Arizona at Super Bowl XLIX :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@espejo123 — sometimes your eggs revert to zero if you play on multiple devices … go back to your original device and ensure you restore from “device” vs “cloud” and you hopefully will get them back. You’ll lose whatever you gained on the other device but at least it’s not all 30,000

If you’re a one device user like me, you’ll want to open a ticket with Rovio support. They can restore from backup. I lost everything before Christmas and they managed to restore my progress on both single and multiplayer using their last backup (again, I’m android user so don’t know if they can do this for iOS)

If you restore successfully and want to join the best team, I may have an opening depending on what @grimmjow and @alcusto tell me. I know @alcusto is still active racer but @grimmjow hasn’t played much since his technical problems

Our team is ABGOFAST (yeah I’m vain, named the team after myself..haha)

It consists of all people from this forum myself, @nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @platium

We were the number one ranked “non cheat” team but are #30 right now cause of the mess the hackers have made to the leaderboard. I was #1 with 58 thousand but have fallen to #45 with the cheaters
    CORRECTION: We’re #50 not #30 with just about 275,000 LEGIT eggs

Which team are you racing for now? We could use your 30,000 eggs :))))

platium
    @platium

hi @janmej

you will see me when i start playing the tournament… i normally play ion the weekend or do not play at all :)

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast You are a good person thanks, I have restored my eggs with my second device. But after 2 hours I went back to the game and I had 70000 eggs. What says it?! I think that someone hacked my rovio account because all my birds and pigs are tired and I haven`t used they. My coins and gems are modifying constantly. I changed the password much times but the problem continues now with the multiplayer. The problem started 14th November 2014 when this day I saw my score, it has increased more than 2000 eggs. Please help me!

Edit 1: I play honestly, I don`t use any cheat in the game. I got those 40000+ eggs because someone did a trick in my rovio account.
    Edit 2: I have joined to a team called Victor R, we are #70-#80 because of the cheaters. The last month we are #50 and I saw your team in the second place, good job friend.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@espejo123 — if you’re concerned you’ve been hacked, this is something that you should identify with Rovio support by opening a ticket with them at https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us

I have not heard of anyone being victim of a hacker using a Rovio account. Rovio would be very concerned if this turns out to be the case. With all the bugs in this AB Go! release, it doesn’t surprise me that it is possible. Very interesting it continues for you even after you change your password too. You should make sure to delete any connection to your credit card, banking card or service provider billing account. Someone might be putting real money charges in your name and stealing from you by adding In App Purchases (i.e. buying karts or other power ups using your money!)

If this isn’t a hacker, is it possible that your Rovio account is counting your eggs from both your first and second device? Adding two 30,000+ scores? Just a thought. Maybe it will correct in a few hours once you synchronize your game on both devices.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast I checked the second device and the score and the cupcakes of the birds constantly change too, so I can confirm that my account has been hacked. I contact rovio, I`am waiting for a response. Meanwhile If you race with me I´am VictorEpejo with a photo of a person with 70780 eggs. I saw you in the multiplayer with 62775 eggs.

Edit: Sorry for my bad English, Iam from Perú. Iam learning English and write the topics without using the google traductor.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    I have still faith in Rovio after all and hope they can give me back the lost eggs. I suggested to them that it’s not a “restore” because my racer B never had those eggs after all. So I asked them to enter my game code and tweak the number of eggs. If Nadir will again revert negatively, I will surrender and ask you to kick out my racer A and join the team as racer B.

@espejo123

Hi! I remember I have raced against you with my temporary team CCCP. You might remember me under name Alfredo. Your issue sounds much worse than any of the issues experienced so far by us. I hope your account has not been really hacked. I think only Rovio can be of help.

janmej
    @janmej

@espejo123 are you on ios? Your hacking problem seems very weird. I hope Rovio will be able to help.
    About the zero eggs, if you’re on ios, the issue of the zero eggs happens from time to time. When I crash on a track (not while loading which happens all the time), my egg count is always zero upon restarting the app again. How ever, do another restart, and my eggs are back. I know that this happens to @dbkraemer as well, except he has to wait for another 12-24 hours before his egg count is restored.

@platium
    Great, I see you soon then!

@ABGoFAst
    and @nacho18 thanks for the friendship, guys.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@janmej @alcusto @abgofast I`m on Android, Well Rovio responsed me. They told me to log off from my account on all devices, then they will send me a verification code to test it and then change the password with 15 digits. They promised to keep protected my account from hackers. Apparently I no longer see my score, my coins and gems are modified. I just hope this works in the following days.

waze
    @wazemank

ABGOFAST 277,286
    BUCK NAKED 276,674

Are we going to allow it?

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank Yes!! Some competition! I hope that means that we’ll also face them soon. I’m starting to think that only racing the cheaters makes me a poorer racer too. Thnx for friendship – you too @phoenix6 and @alcusto – What a beautiful family you have :-).

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Has anyone else noticed that our score on the rankings haven’t been changing? It says we have 277,298…only 12 more than what @wazemank reported a day ago. I’ve also noticed our egg count at the top of our team listing has fluctuated from as low as 272,000 GEs to as high as 286,000 in the last hour.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Also what’s the deal with these things that are like three small signs in the shape of an upside down triangle in the middle of some of the tracks? Some will have a picture of Red, some of Chuck, and some of a wrench and screwdriver.

Are you supposed to use Red’s SP when you see Red, Chuck’s SP when you see Chuck, and Kart Repair for the wrench and screwdrivers?

janmej
    @janmej

@phoenix about the rankings; I’ve been noticing that too. It seems that the leaderboard doesn’t update correctly. I’ve have also noticed that whenever @dbkraemer or I loose our eggs after a crash our score goes down accordingly, but comes up again when they’re restored without the leaderboard being affected, though. That explains the fluctuation you see on our team site, I think. Mind you, I only see 283k something in comparison to your 286k (both team site and leaderboard) and we are all restored as of now.

I don’t now what the signs are for. Since I’ve become facebook friends with other iOS-users it’s their profile pics on the signs.

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto Thank you for all the lucky boxes! I was so pleased. I’m trying to send some in return, but I can’t find any! I finally found one, and as I was trying to send it, the app crashed! The number of lucky boxes seems to have decreased in single player challenge mode.

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank @alcusto @nacho18 @ABGoFast @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @platium @grimmjow

Right around christmas @nacho18 suggested that I should write Rovio on behalf of the team. I did so campaigning for all of our issues to be resolved. Nadir wrote me back today:

Dear Jane,

I am terribly sorry that the latest update caused you guys some problems. We would like to donate some gems to your team to make it up to you guys if you like. I will also talk to our developers regarding the current issue with downgraded karts. However, please note that if any of the episodes in your game seems as a new available content, please purchase a kart in the episode in question by using gems or coins and you will be able to get your progress back.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Nadir
    Rovio Support Team

It begs a few other questions, I guess:

1) Does this mean that those of you who lost progress should just go ahead and buy your way out of it and have Rovio pay it back or does it mean that the progress is lost for good, and now you’re just supposed to start over and buy new karts etc. again? I don’t understand.

2) Gems for the team? Surely I would like that….

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej: I feel like you : many wonders; my game ABGO! Still ” Plaged ” of Bugs .!

I did follow your tips on SubZero ; but remaing crashing : before was only appears the sign Sinz. To chose or device or cloud. In both was 100% …!!! Know I got twice with Device 0% or cloud 100% takes me 36 hours to recover my GE and my Progress: !!
    But know the same time happens with the ” Spining ” clock moving down and up and never stop . Got a wait a day and half to Play-Race again .!!!
    Crashing on others Episodes too!!! Dam men!!
    Plus I did lost at least 9 good Karts : like on Stunt: Wall Magnet. On Air Tub Tumper : I can remember other good one on here too.
    Then I have others Karts with very low cc. I don’t want to upgrade and spent coins and boring time : they are not Competitive ; at all.!! At least the Android Racers have the upgrade 6.1.1 or something like that : we the IOS Racers Still waiting for that update.
    That’s the reason I am going to slow : I have only one or two Karts good ones to compite with all of you good Racers ..!!! It’s very Frustating to Race on that way.

This weekend I’ll write ROVIO telling them my big Problems.
    I have open ticket with Nadir !! But last time he was not be able to give me back and answer. Was diferent person with a very Polite anwer ; not solution at all.
    Know before the Mode : ” Team Multiplayer. ” I was having 5345 Gems …!! Know I have 3090 and my GE are about close to 7500. That’s to bad!!
    Damm men o am really frustrated and angry mad and more about ROVIO and Developers !!! He Dicho.

@abgofast
    @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @phoenix6 and all the team .!!! Please read above my last reply.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @platium

Best I can understand it is that Nadir is offering to give gems to those that lost karts so they can add them again. I would su. est those that are missing them to tally up your missing karts and equilvent number of gems needed to buy them. Then report then to @janmej (with your Rovio account) and she will give to Nadir.

I wouldnt buy your missing karts with current gems or real money in hopes Rovio reimburse you. That is a dangerous game. I doubt they would give back any money spent.

The signs are to show your friends pictures on Facebook. They were added at time the facebook integration happened two or three updates ago.

I now have @Phoenix6 to compete against with @wazemank on Android. @alcusto will you ever be my friend again? :p my scores arent that high :)))

@espego123
    When you get a better solution from Rovio, drop me a message. Id like to find a way for you to join our team. I am worried to try it now and risk our accounts to be hack through yours by this clever hacker

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @platium

Not sure if this is bad wifi and mobile signal tonight but I cant get the game to fnd any team multiplayer competitors or teammates. The spinners thst select the race just keep spinning and spinning. After a few minutes say ‘no connection, try connecting to internet’ . I know I’m connected with average speed so curious if others experiencing this tonight (or earlier today).

Unbelievable the troubles with this app. I cant imagine Rovio is turning a profit on it yet given the hit or miss on game availability and constant bugs.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast just a few problems with simply getting a bunch of gems from Rovio:

1. I currently don’t see anyway to buy coins in the game. That may be because I have coins and would have to spend them all before I could trade gems in for them.

2. It’s hard to estimate how many coins in upgrades to the karts I would need because they progressively get more expensive…especially the stunt karts.

3. Even if I wanted to I still have karts that are “locked” at L1 and can’t be upgraded. So what’s the point of getting gems/coins if I can’t even use them to get some of my best karts?

I do appreciate the offer from Nadir and would accept any they offer to help pay for some of my lost karts but unfortunately the problem is bigger than that.

Also was able to just play multiplayer a few minutes ago…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@Phoenix6 – good points. I guess I was lucky they could restore me from the backup cause I lost no karts so I didnt fully appreciate the issue you’re dealing with right now. I have 8+ million coins again so I would be okay if Nadir took them from me too add to you and our other teammates. It would be cool function if we could do that as part of the team or facebook function. Sharing more than lucky boxes….

….ah bugger…must be my phone and internet acting up again! Phone from 80 to 43% battery. I will try again later. At least I set a good bar for you and @wazemank to go after. I just kicked Moustache Pig’s ass and dropped 172 thousand score vs him:)

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@abgofast Good news, my account is protected now from the hackers. Thank for trying help me, but I´am scared because: “Rovio will remove the cheaters with a tool of the game, however the tool could detect me as a cheater,but someone that hacked my account do the cheat”.

I´m sad too because I cant join in your team (I would like to have done) because Im in a team called Victor R, most of the members of the team have a score less than 1230, and if it were not for me, the team was in a position very low. But don´t worry friend, I will try to
    find an opportunity to join in your team. But for now I can`t. :(

platium
    @platium

@wazemank @alcusto @nacho18 @ABGoFast @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @janmej @grimmjo

halo all

it is now more difficult to connect to the multiplayer, that i play in extremely slow pace!!!

ABGO! has lots of bug… i switch back to playing challenges… do u know that for “use all powerup 3 times in a row” you have to complete the whole course without quitting the apps!

if u quit the apps and has already completed 2… u relaunch the apps and thinking it will start from 2… u r wrong!!!! it will be reset to BIG FAT ZERO!!!

i have written to rovio… and they say this is not a bug!!! i argue saying how about “win 5 times in a row”, it has no such problem…

btw, Nadir is handling my case..

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,876 through 1,900 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.