ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey : @wazemank donde estas !!! Feliz ano my amigo del Alma!!

Hello Platium : @platium the only one Asian : we love you Friend .. Happy new year for you and your Entire Family. Diga algo Amigo!!!!

@dbkraemer
    : hola Amigo! Feliz Ano NUEVO . Happy new Year !! My friend . Miss you Buddy!

Hey: @grimmjow : happy new year . PLASE say in French !!!!

Hi: @phoenix6 . My Dearest good Racer !!! Happy New Year . Hope next year I’ll race you vs you more Oftenly !!!

platium
    @platium

hi all @nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @abgofast and @angryde

happy new year and in less than 20mins it will be 12 noon here!! and i see we got players with ZERO points!! Big glitches again!!

I have difficulty loading the multiplayer… hence is in dormant state!!!

Hope it will be done and i’ll be raring to go!!!

See all of you soon!!!

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@all Happy new year ! We say Bonne année in french !

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast It’s good news, at least you won’t be back to scratch. It seems Rovio has some rather big issues with their back up. That’s not very comforting.

@espejo123
    Rovio has promised to develop a tool that’ll detect hackers in order to remove them.

@zackvoyager
    Godt nytår (in Danish)

Arus73
    @alcusto

Can anyone help me with strategy to pass the Hal’s time bomb weekly challenge? I have not yet figured out what’s the best place where to unleash his special power.

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto sorry, I can’t help you. I wasn’t even close and gave up and used the target kart.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thank you anyway @janmej. I passed it with 3 additional special powers (1 was free), in total 4: 1 out of the 1st jump, 1 out of the sphiral loop, 1 after the long jump and the last one at the beginning of the accelerators before the finish line. Wooah! I guess impossible without extra special powers or power-ups.

janmej
    @janmej

The cheaters!! We are down to number 43 now on the leaderboard. With Rovio’s problems with the update, they have completely taken over now. Grrr

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer congrats on the 40.000 Golden Eggs for you and mr. Cardboard.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 and @angryde

Hey everyone!!! I’m baccccccccccck!

Nadir (Rovio’s best ever support person) saved the day!
    (@angryde –you might want to try again asking for this person on your ticket)

100% restored on everything! with +2500 gems given to me by Rovio for my pain and suffering (I had about 2,500 when I lost everything Dec 17th and now have 3,600 so I guess I got 1,100 “free”)

Originally the golden eggs were “zero” some of you might have seen this today as they restored me around 10 am my time while I was at the office.

As I entered the game for first time when I got home from work, the golden eggs were also “zero” but quickly restored to my 58,635 … seems not a moment too soon with @janmej with 55,555 and @phoenix with 44,632 … the gap on “team leader” has closed dramatically! Well done team!

I see the cheaters have taken over the app…noticing the post @janmej shows us ranked #50. We all know who the #1 ranked team in the world

ABGOFAST! Let’s go racin’ everyone … I can’t wait to see you all on the track … I’ve missed you all so much!

In the end, besides exactly a 3 week break (Dec 17th to Jan 7th), I lost the single player challenges as my 2,036 reverted to 2,014. I can easily gain those 22 challenges back.

Rovio came through for me! I’m glad I didn’t start my personal boycott as they do care about their paying customers … now if only they remove the cheaters!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast : Welcome Back . We were Missing you too . I am Glad to see you again in Racetrack : we’ll see you soon Racing again. Your Karts maybe Ready as well your Racers.!!! You the Best !!!! Come On Go! Fast .

About @angryde : I have not Idea why !!! They ; ROVIO didn’t help him.!!! I wonder A lot About it. But I see him on Challenges : know him is 75% very close to 90% ‘s hope him will Join us Soon.!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast welcome back! Wonderful news. It’s simply not the same without you.

platium
    @platium

w/o u 2 motivate us… i have been gg slowwwwwwwwwwwwww…..

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @platium

So @platium needs some motivation … it’s a new year and a new day … I hope some of the problems of the game a behind us (seems Racer A / Racer B situation still unresolved)

With this in mind…I’d like to ask our to GRAND MASTERs @phoenix6 and @alcusto to re-launch their cancelled challenge week OR come up with another set of ideas & rewards for some friendly competition amongst us all.

Until someone(s) take the titles from these two excellent teammates, they earned the right to name the next event & rewards. So gentleman … we all will be approaching the starting gate waiting for you “on our mark, get set, GO!” instructions :)

Despite giving permission to change it by our GRAND MASTER RACER, I couldn’t take a “pity win” and alter my logo. I gotta I earn it :) With both the Patriots and Packers in big playoff games this weekend, I’m motivated to win the rewards!

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast I’s great to see that you’re back. I think I’ve been racing your new ghost tonight.

@alcusto
    and @grimmjow I’ve also had the pleasure of riding with your old ghosts tonight. You’re still doing great, but I really hope your tickets are resolved soon. And @grimmjow thoughts to you in France these days.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @platium @ABGoFast

@ABGoFast
    it’s good to hear you are back in action. Welcome back!

I (and I believe @wazemank…I mean @wtfupdate) am still suffering from the effects of the disastrous last update and am still missing the majority of my carts and some progress. Sure would be nice if Rovio would acknowledge the problem and say if they are working on it.

I can still facilitate re-launching the previous challenge and let you guys battle it out since I can’t compete in it anyways. Looks like we could use some internal competition since BuckNaked has been gaining on our GE count with so many of us out of commission.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @janmej @phoenix6 @platium

Oh snap! Sorry @phoenix6 I guess I thought when Rovio released v1.6.1 from 1.6.0 it solved the missing / lost kart issue. For reading Google play comments and the Angry Birds Go! release update page here, I read a lot of people seeing this problem resolved with that release fix. Follow up on your ticket and maybe see if they can restore your progress from Nov 10th backup (at time was last available backup Rovio had on their servers for Go!) like they did for me? Sure you lose some single player stuff but I never lost any multi player golden eggs even going back 1 -2 month. Everything reset to zero but after a few start and stops of the app, all restored on my egg count to exactly where I left off. Even Rovio support wasn’t sure how this happen! I guess “act of God” :)

Hope you don’t have to deal with the stress of a close Packers game today like i did yesterday. Overcoming 2 14 point deficits and surviving a hail mary pass at the end was enough to age me….

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 — don’t worry about re-launching the team challenge event … I thought we were all back with only the Racer A/B issue still open.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@wazemank have you heard anything from Rovio or had any luck with getting your carts back yet?

Elespejo
    @espejo123

How much cheaters exist in the game?! My team down 30 places y I 20 places.

waze
    @wazemank

Yes @phoenix6, I’m still missing 13 karts. I sent a request on 20/12/2014 and got this answer on 31/12/2014:

we are terribly sorry that getting back to you has taken this long! There was a mistake with your ticket and it was accidentally solved although it wasn’t supposed to be. We sincerely apologize!

I will immediately escalate this to our developers to take a look at but unfortunately most of our staff is still enjoying their Christmas and New Year’s holidays which is why processing your inquiry might take a while. Again, we are terribly sorry!

I have not heard from them for 12 days, so they must be still enjoying their holidays – I want to be a Rovio employee!

By the way, I wrote them again about the cheaters on 20/12/2014. And received this answer on 09/01/2015 (yes, 20 days later), closing the request:

we are sincerely sorry that there are cheating teams in the game. Unfortunately developing a tool that will automatically get rid of the cheaters takes some time which is why we haven’t been able to remove the cheaters lately. I can assure you that we are aware of the cheaters and doing everything we can to prevent these kind of situations in the future. We are terribly sorry!

So, it’s frustrating because I can not be competitive with my actual karts in multiplayer mode.

Meanwhile, another nice battle with @abgofast in the weekly tournament… maybe someone gets 700,000 this week.

GO FAST! (if you can)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    I’m so happy for your come back pal!

Instead, I have bad news to report for my case. It sounds like Rovio is unable to solve the duplicate driving licence issue.
    This is what Nadir wrote to me recently:

“Unfortunately, we are not able to restore the scores on the duplicate driving license. Mike’s situation was clear since he is holding a single driving license.
    We love your enthusiasm on Angry Birds Go and have sent you 300 gems to make it up to you.”

This is ridiculous! Cheaters have shown to be able to tweak their GE count by millions and the game programmers aren’t able to increase mine by a mere 13391?
    And then, 300 gems?? It took me over 1000 game sessions to collect 13391 GE and they think that 300 gems can cover that for me??

I’ll keep pushing for justice stay sure about that! TBC

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

i really think 300 gems is way too little… at least 3000 gems in my opinion!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank sorry about your frustrations, but you’re a funny guy!

@alcusto
    don’t give in!

@everybody anyone wants to befriend my fake facebook account? https://www.facebook.com/jan.mej.3

janmej
    @janmej

@platium and @dbkraemer thank you for befriending me. How do I see you in the weekly tournament? I’m on ios as well as you.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,851 through 1,875 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.