ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

@jerzgirl I understand, it’s hard with all the cheaters. How ever, I’m sure you can do without! Just keep going and don’t let them ruin your gaming.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello. @jerzgirl . I agree with my teammates @alcusto and @janmej: keep Go!in the fast you go the better fun you’ll get it. You can win those cheaters even without blowers. It’s about your karts and Racers you are using : give you an example : for Seedway use Yellow Chuck on Big Bang Fully Maxed. On Stunt Chuck too on Wall Magnet fully Maxed. On Air Tub Coppter with the Pig with Big Helmet: use his power in the beginning in mid race and in the almost finish line . He will help you to Win .
    Hope these tips help you and Enjoy Racing.

Brian T. Whaley
    @brian-t-whaley

i am having a lot of problems with the newest version too. lots of game crashes and i lost ALL progress on two of my carts. I re-did all progress on one of them… but I am afraid I can lose the progress again at any time. I have not opened a ticket with Rovio. I am going to do that now.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6, @wazemank, @platium

Hi everyone,

No update to provide you as Rovio continues to ignore or be way behind in answering support tickets. Disappointed not even an update today. I’m having serious withdrawal after a weekend without racing but at least I’m ready for Christmas now :) I don’t have it in me to “start over” and hold out for Rovio’s update to somehow solve this problem. I really wish we had a way to request the cloud back up timeframe. I don’t see the point of a Rovio account if you can’t pick which date you want to restore towards. Anyway…enough of the technical failures.

I really wanted to take a second to thank all of you for your support now AND throughout this experience. I think we pulled together one amazing team … sure the results, are world class and we should all be proud of it. The better result is being surrounded by “good people”. In this day and age of the Internet, I feel lucky to get to know each of you just a little.

I wish you all (and your families) a happy holiday season. I’m off work till January 2nd …. so I’m praying everyday that I’ll get to return to the track soon especially before @janmej passes my GE count … you go and get that 60 K Queen Racer :)

Best wishes everyone … TEAM ABGOFAST … Ranked #1 in the World … always and forever … go fast my friends!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast . So much Thank you for your wishes about us. We support you every second Count. You still Being our Captain : we Pray for you Faster Restored Progress . Miracous can Be Posible . I wish that for you. Hopes are in our Spirit on you.

Our special TrackField ” Team Multiplayer ‘ ABGOFAST ” is already Reserved for you.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @brian-t-Whaley . Welcome to our Forum. Can you explain a little bet about your loss.
    – What Kind Device ( s ) you are using for!!!
    – what Karts did you losses !!
    – Which Episodes : your Game crash
    – Your Progress was loss Partially .!!! Which parts
    – You lost only Golden Eggs or : Challenges too!!!

We recommend be Very Especific to ROVIO when you opened a Ticket!!!
    And let us Know the Response from Them !!! Good Loock . And try to visit us more Oftenly .

Brian T. Whaley
    @brian-t-whaley

Device = Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5110
    Lost Episode / Kart = Rocky Road / Capster
    Loss for that cart was already back to L1 with no upgrades at all
    I didnt lose any golden eggs or challenges, only the kart upgrades

Thanks

Brian

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18, felicidades por ese doble compromiso, congratulations!

@jerzgirl
    Looking for cheats? As @alcusto writes, not here. Also, you have a good advice from @janmej.

@brian-t-whaley
    As posted yesterday, lots of people here in same situation (I have lost 11 fully upgraded karts). Hope Rovio will solve this big mess in January.

@abgofast
    I agree, amazing team. And be patient, take an ABGo break now (it’s what I did some months ago, you know), maybe it’s time to try Epic, and I’m sure we’ll recover what we had in ABGo within 2/3 weeks.

I’ve tried to change my driving license name from waze to RovioGiveMeBackMyKarts. Too long, 11 characters maximum.
    2nd try: SHITUPDATE – It’s not valid, perhaps someone has already chosen it or you can use the letteres S, H, I and T one after another. A pity.
    Last try: WTFUPDATE. OK, it’s valid, but now my GE count is zero. Oh yeahhhhhhh, another joke. Rovio, please, I’m sure there are better developpers in the world.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (and all those things we usually wish us at this time) to this wonderful team. And yes, Rovio, also to you.

janmej
    @janmej

@everybody

As Fearless Leader, @nacho18, wrote to me earlier, I decided to write Rovio too. I know they’re drowning in requests, but I felt that I had to do something. I simply just urged them to give some sort of announcement/clarity about the situation stressing our, particularly @ABGOFast ‘s dedication and results. Probably won’t yield much, but had to try.

@wazemank
    sorry about them eggs, but heck that’s funny with the names

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello ; @brian-t-Whaley .!!! Hope I am lucky before you send a ticket to Rovio .

Loock / I am as you I lost at least 8 fully Maxed Karts L4 ..!!! Thy change me to L1 ; then not fully Maxed: means : Do we Have to pay-to-play ; for!!!! Hope not . Other wise they are On Big Bussinees to do for!! I already pay $ 1.99 per Kart at least 5 or 7 of them Long time ago!!!
    Please check very Well your losing about your Karts make a list by Maxing on cc. And they’ll Rovio about it
    Then : tell them about the Episodes your are Afected in!!! Be especific ; by Episode , okay; . Please make a very very nice Ticket/Letter ; Being very Profecional on Report and Writing .

Good luck ! nacho18 .

Keep Go!in Fast!!! The Fast you Go! The Better Results you Get it!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej . Thank you Very much for your Propntly Response . I did suggest you that Because every time I Write them they are Very Polite over me on Responses : I do Very ; Very Worry on Our Fate as Team , and Obviously on fate On Our Beloved Caltain : ” ABGOFAST ” He Deserves Being on the Cuspide of Triumph ..!! Because he Did Race harder And Fast like No One. I know him from the Begining : when he Start to Be Part of This Great Forum And First Classy Team ” World número uno Equipo ”
    He was already More Than 720 Challenges Done …!!! Then he Was faster Than any of Us being : ” Número Uno ” still over there Yet!!! No way to lose more than 2036 Challenges Done and 58000 or more Golden Eggs …!!! MEANS MINUTES, HOURS , DAYS AND MONTHS OF PURE DEDICATION : Racing Fast like no One.!!!! He Dicho period !!!

Dear Team Pray and Believe for our Promptly Restored Progress of our Beloved Captain @abgofast .

Come Team ABGOFAST : Keep Go!in Fast. The Fast We Go! The Better Results We Get it!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@wazemank. I am Very astonished About Your loss on Golden Eggs . Don’t let ROVIO steal them : fight for your Big Achievement to get them. I support you today and Forever . Go! Vamos Vamos Vamos !!!! Adelante .!!! Arriba y adelante!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    Thank you very much for your kind words Captain. They are reciprocated. I sincerely hope you will solve your terrible issue and gain back the circuits. Our team needs you more than anyone else.

@nacho18
    @platium
    It seems that the horrible technical issues brought by version 1.6.0 are also affecting those playing the previous version 1.5.2. I personally cannot play anymore the team multiplayer mode. I either get a “Connection Failed! You need to be online to proceed” message (note that I have full internet connection), or the game freezes at the advertisement page right before the race start, or the game crashes.
    I can only play the single multiplayer mode, but collection of GEs is extremely slow this way and all the fun of racing along friends is completely gone.

@wazemank

You really made me laugh with your new profile name changes. I’m sorry of the GEs loss issue. Have you tried reverting to the original profile name?
    When I tried installing version 1.6.0 in my Android Nexus tablet I also lost 11 fully upgraded karts and noted several others degrading to L1. This is the reason why I reverted to version 1.5.2.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6, @wazemank, @platium

Version 1.6.1 is now available on Google Play. I downloaded and installed it. Got a similar but different error than @alcusto. After successful installation from Google Play, I opened the app and the message with a sad faced Red saying “download failed, check your internet connection and try again”.

I also noticed same problem with a new updated for Transformers (same message), this week’s Friends update, Stella and AWS2 but not with AB Seasons Finn Ice update. Something is going on at Rovio and I think they bit off more than they could chew with blessing us with so many updates.

I clearly have internet connection or the download of Go and Transformers would not have happened. I will try again later but be forewarned!

Update: I’ve checked other “non Rovio” games that I have that require an internet connection and all are working per normal loading process

Update #2: All games are working again. The version 1.6.1 updated didn’t solve anything for me so I’m waiting to hear from Rovio Support. At this point, I don’t expect resolution before the new year.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @phoenix6, @wazemank, @platium

Hi everyone! I have just installed the new update 1.6.1 and I’m very pleased to announce that it solved all the issues I found with previous ver. 1.6.0, namely:
    – I have still ALL my karts
    – none of my karts have downgraded to L1
    – I have all my progress, birds coins, gems and GEs (of racer B) intact
    – I was given the Santa Sleigh for free (I was fearing that if Xmas was passing by without a fix I would have had to cash out 9,000 gems to get it)
    – I am able again to play the team multiplayer mode and the opponent team selection screen is fast as before

The only thing I noted is the gem cost has increased to sky greedy levels. 6,500 gems now cost 99.99 € when before they were at 65 €. The discounted power-up bundles page was not reinstated with this update.
    So far so good guys!

I am unable to comment if this update is able to give back the losses to those who previously updated to 1.6.0. According to @abgofast it seems it doesn’t. What about you @wazemank?
    Still no 1.6.1 for iOs apparently.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    The issue you mentioned of “check your internet connection and try again” when opening the app. I had that same issue some time ago on one of my two devices, namely the Nexus 7 2012 when I installed ver. 1.4.3. I simply couln’t play the game.
    I did not have any issue at the time on my second device, the Nexus 7 2013.
    Nadir explained to me that the “no connection” issue with ver. 1.4.3 was happening with a few devices among which the Nexus 7 2012. and version 1.5.0 solved the problem.

I noted in the Play Store many people complaining the same problem after installing ver. 1.6.1, but I did not find any issue. I therefore believe it might be again a device related problem. There are simply too many Android devices and too many Android OS. I am therefore not surprised to see that some devices have issues and others don’t.

Let’s hope that Rovio come up with a solution as they did at the time of ver. 1.4.3.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto … all games working again but my progress on Go! is still gone. I suppose the support ticket isnt the same issue as the fixes found in the update. I didnt experience lost karts or lost Air or Stunt progress that seems to plague most Android users. I have lost all tied to my account even though all stats seem to be there given what the team sees on multiplayer. I’m still waiting for acknowledgement from Rovio but its clear they got their hands full and the developers are earning their Christmas bonus right now. I hope this new update solves the masses problem so they can spend time addressing my ‘game reset’ issue.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast I just updated to 1.6.1 and no luck for me on getting back lost carts or progress in air. I did have the option to choose between the device and cloud both say 100% complete but that obviously doesn’t reflect what I actually see once I choose cloud.

PS you can change you icon back or to whatever if you like unless the “G” for Go Fast is still growing on you. :) I relieve you of that duty.

@alcusto
    you are very smart to do your backup before updating…Looks like it saved you some headaches and lost progress.

@wazemank
    have you had any luck with 1.6.1? Our issues seem to be very similar so I was wondering if you had any better luck.

The only good thing I see for me out of 1.6.1 is things in the app are running smoother especially multiplayer but that doesn’t help without any decent carts (that are still unupgradeable).

waze
    @wazemank

Just updated to 1.6.1. I recovered my golden eggs but I suspect it has nothing to do with the update. I haven’t recovered my lost karts and really do not notice differences between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 so I’m keeping wtfupdate as my new driver license name.

First 3 teams has more than 1E9 GEs, 10th has 7E6 GEs, 11th is Notorious with more than 6E5 – this cheat is less evident, although we all know that this number has not been obtained cleanly. And then, ABGOFAST first clean team. It’s becoming boring to win so easily against these non skilled teams, so I’m going to report them again. Rovio maybe will delete them in 2014.

Edit: Since last update I have only one kart in Stunt, first one, Soda-Supreme L1 (and cannot upgrade it) – It seems very slow, although in my first race it has been enough to get a 2nd place, but next ones 6th and 6th, maddening. So, if my ghost in Stunt goes very slow, you know the reason.

oldschool
    @oldschool

I call power-ups “cheat-ups”, since that’s what they are: a way to cheat competition. The very reason they are in the game is some people are willing to pay real money so as not to get an even playing field. They should be banned in multiplayer, but of course Rovio will not cut a way of getting revenue out of the app.

It is frustrating to lose to multi-PU players or teams, but some of them are beatable. All in all, one can just play more in order to increase rank, since the game does not use a more appropriate ranking system such as ELO. Gift packages from multiplayer were pretty mediocre since before team multiplayer, so I don’t care much. I just wish thye had a decent ranking system, not so dependant on grinding.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey : Team : out of !!!!! Here is my Daugther and my son . They Both Already on Compromise : Double Wedding on Door . Please Check my Albun . My Daugther is on Center the Beauty one and my son is on Rigth the The Handsome one . My Daugther law is In Rigth closed to my Son on RIGTH side and my Son in law is far on Left Side.
    Pleas check the Picture.

janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 what a beautiful family. Congrats once more. Nice that you share this special moment with us.

@alcusto
    @ABGoFast @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @wazemank @platium

Merry christmas, feliz navidad, boun natale! Tonight, the 24th, is the time for celebration here in Scandinavia. We eat duck, red cabbage, and caramelised potatoes as well as vanilla/almonds rice pudding for dessert, walk around the christmas tree, and open pressies. Loads of Aquavit too…

I wish we could celebrate christmas with a huge bash on the tracks. Most people started their vacation friday here, and won’t be back to work until the 5th. It would have been fun with a long, fast paced holiday on the tracks. But I guess Santa Rovio didn’t agree. Anyway, we’ll be back next year.

Lastly, I just wanted to say, that you are the best. I’m so happy I found you. Take care now, hug your families, and go easy on the whisky nogg.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Bloody Santa Rovio! I lost all my GEs of racer B. That’s 10509, which added to the 13391 lost with my racer A brings a total of 23900 GEs lost. WTF! That happened when I decided to upgrade my 2nd device to 1.6.1. @wazemank how did you recover your lost GEs?
    My spirit is down. It’s a hard blow. Not easy to get back to multiplayer mode. It’s a joke Rovio! I guess, time to concentrate on challenges like in the old times.

But, let’s forget about the bad things (the real bad things are others) and let’s think about the good things: YOU!
    Thank you for your friendship and support all over the year. It was and is a pleasure to share with you this gaming experience and not only that.

@nacho18
    amazing photo and amazing moment for you my amigo. Congratulations and enjoy these beautiful moments.

@janmej
    and all Merry Christmas my friends!

janmej
    @janmej

Hi @oldschool I’ve seen you on the tracks. Which team was it now? Donkos? I did actually notice that you were a non PU user. We’re so tired of the cheaters too, they are ruining the excitement of the game.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@nacho congratulations to your daughter and son. Daughter is real beauty, her guy is lucky one.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.