ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium

Challenge 2: 5 wins in a row, with this scores:
    3x waze-abgofast-platium
    1x waze-platium-abgofast
    1x waze-phoenix-abgofast

We could write the scores, it can be funny and have info about our ghost’s competitiveness.

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, wazemank, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium

Great challenges and great prizes too!

Just to be sure I get it right:

Power ups are allowed, but we can’t buy new ones or use the ones we had prior to this week? And the same goes for special powers?

(My three year old rarely sees me race, but when she does she’s always in charge of the special powers. Yes, sometimes our opponents are having their a…. kicked by a three year old. If she sees me race this week, she won’t be happy about that rule :-)).

I don’t know if there’s any point in mentioning my consecutive wins today since waze already tops me. I’m not gonna give up, but it’s most definitely not easy to win ever without the use of PUs. I won’t give in just yet. Don’t know why I’m so stubborn all of a sudden.

Anyway here goes at least for the info about your ghosts:

4 consecutive wins

1x janmej-abgofast-phoenix
    3x janmej-phoenix-abgofast

I don’t think ‘history’ is available on ios?

Any tips on that weekly ice cone challenge?

waze
    @wazemank

@janmej I cannot get the first challenge in the weekly. However, I’m in first overall position winning 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th challenges. Me 485k vs Red 483k (cannot see FB friends’s scores), so I’m not going to play anymore this weeks tournament. I Hope it is not necessary to win all 5 challenges to get the weekly prize… Is it?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej and @wazemank
    my advice is to use Terrance lightning right away to spin out both minions. Otherwise your canoe kart is too slow to maintain the lead. You have to collect as much ice cream splats as possible up to big jump cause the canoe is hard to steer on the middle to end of track. I managed 136 thousand but took 12 tries.

Waze….I see your score….maybe we have to unfriend and refriend for you to see me?

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast Done. I’ve just unfriended you and sent you a friendship request. Accept it and I will tell you if I can see you in ABGo…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – accepted the request.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast, @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium

@janmej
    yes you are correct in that I don’t want people specifically buying any PUs or SPs with gems (can you even buy PUs with gems anymore). Watching ads to earn more PUs or SPs is ok since I know the app will cut us off after a certain number of watches. The only reason I decided on that is so no one could essentially “buy” their way to victory. This challenge was meant to test three things.

1) Dedication-obviously the more you play the more trophies you can win.
    2) RAW Talent-limiting the number of PUs and SPs used.
    3) Strategy-knowing your competitors, teammates, what birds to use on what tracks, and when to use those limited PUs and SPs.

I’m now realizing though that having everyone finish the week with the same number of PUs as they started with so no one with a horde of PUs could have an advantage over others may have a kink in it. Unless I’m mistaken, you need to run out of PUs before you can watch ads to earn more. But that means that someone with a lot of PUs saved up would have to use all of theirs up before they could actually earn more thus defeating the purpose. Am I better off limiting to say 8 PUs a day (not sure if you can even earn that many in a day)? Should I allow all PUs? Any suggestions team or am I just over thinking this?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6, @wazemank, @platium, @janmej

Yes GRAND MASTER RACER, you might be over thinking this week’s challenge BUT as team captain, I like your desire for ensuring fairness and overall team integrity

With that said, I’m please to report that I’ve achieved 10 consecutive wins without use of PUs (they cost me 15 gems to use now so no way I will use till the video option comes back to me) …. Interesting, these 10 wins are the first 10 trophies for me this week too (moving from 1979 to 1989…both great years!)

First picture of wins #1 to #7 going 18-18-13-14-18-18-15
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/12133/
    Second picture of wins #8-#10 going 18-14-13
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/12135/

I would like to recognize the terrible driving efforts of the newest cheater team ESPADA DLG and continued inept skills of SEXYFOX, DOKTOR777 and NOTORIOUS. Can’t believe I miss the ANGRY RIDERS and DONKOS….at least they were a challenge!

I would like to sincerely thank my teammates-wingmen that helped me to victory:
    3 with Grand Master Racer and Platium
    2 with Grand Master Racer and Nacho18
    2 with Grand Master Racer and DBKraemer
    2 with Champion of Challenges and Nacho18
    1 with Grand Master and Champion of Challenges (yeah…maybe my favorite one ;)

Again, ending my streak was “the super speedy” Platium … same track and same situation that ended my last streak! But on the positive, you can see from the photo evidence, it was 1-2-3 finish Platium-Abgofast-Grand Master Phoenix :)

I’m now at 58,009 eggs and past cheater “Kristyan” for spot #9 (next cheater is 86,646….I wish Rovio would make some of them disappear!)

@janmej
    — love your note about playing with your little one! that’s awesome! I will smile every time I see a special power come from your ghost! It’s great you get to share in that moment.
    As for the “history”, on android, you find it on the first tab where you see the individual leaderboard and the teams progress to drivers license 25…of which many of your pictures are on top of mine at the end of the road! It’s on the left side of this screen in the form of an orange stopwatch / clock button. Your egg count is to immediate left of it.

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast It works, I can see you in 1st position in the weekly with 624,592.
    Before the unfriend/friend operation I could not see anyone, “Loading fiends scores”. Now I can see you and the other friend drivers. Strange. Oooook, back to the battle!

@phoenix6
    , ups excuse me, Grand Master Racer, the challenges that you have proposed are consistent with the objectives. In my case, I have not spent more than 10 gems in the multiplayer in December and do not intend to spend more; I prefer to keep gems rather to spend them to win this week’s challenge.

A suggestion for next week’s new challenge: number of trophies won per number of golden eggs won. Think about it guys (and lady).

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium, @janmej

Okay…I’m having a record setting night. I just ended a 10 consecutive ’18’ egger streak to earn 180 eggs faster than ever before. It has been full team effort partnering all of you in these races. I shouldn’t be amazed by this result but you guys rock! This team is #1 in the world for a reason. We got skilllllzzzzz! :))

Update…speaking of skillzzzzz… @wazemank is already over 20,000! Dude! I’m pretty sure you’re fastest to that mark. Amazing! Cant prove it. It just seems not that long ago you were returning to us :)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast thanks. I sometimes need to be told to just turn my brain off for awhile. My girlfriend always says that and that it’s because of my engineering brain paying too much attention to the littlest details. I hate it when she’s right.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 lol … yeah … I can kind of relate … my girlfriend doesn’t so much ask me to turn off my brain as much as she hints to turn off the game! Which … err … the more I think about it; she’s asking me to do the opposite of your situation … she wants me to turn ON my brain and pay attention to her … wow! see this game forum is awesome! it even helps with relationships!… lol … I used to get the “you’re playing that racing game again, aren’t you?” closely followed by the “aren’t you bored of IT yet?” … now it’s not even a comment … it’s “the stare” to which I smile and say “love you” … that gets me a bit of life, meaning maybe one or two more races, before I take the hint and call it a night!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Grand Master racer @phoenix6
    Here is my update on our team challenge:

– 77 trophies won
    – 13 wins in a row (https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/alcusto/album/picture/12148/ to be viewed starting from down going up; you will note how much my teammates suck as there is no 18 GEs victory in there)

I should add that all of my victories were achieved without using any p-ups and any additional special power which is my personal self-imposed philosophy on this game. I know you allowed the use of p-ups due to teammates’ ghosts from previous weeks using them. However, I’m also facing my own teammates and opponents using p-ups/extra special powers, but I do not care and I try to exceed my skills to win.

@wazemank

Firts off, congrats for your 20k GEs, which is frankly amazing. Secondly, in my personal experience with the weekly challenge, if you do not pass all 5 challenges you will not be given any prize at all even if you are in 1st position. It happened to me twice in the past.

@janmej

Regarding the ice cone challenge, I started from the slingshot at the 1, not the Go!, in order to make a small spin and land on the head of one of the two piggies (I have noted with this game that the faster you start off on a race, the faster become the opponents, so it is better to start slow in order to have slower opponents and make it easier to hit them). This way I could save the lightning for later on the race. It’s not easy though. If they manage to skip you, unleash the lightning asap to stop them.
    The crucial point of this challenge is the last slope before the end where several groups full of fruits are scattered around. You must try your best to aim first to the very left without flying too high and after getting that initial group of fruits, head immediately to the right and try getting at least other two or three groups. It is tough but doable. Good luck!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium, @janmej

DISASTER! I’m done. The game has lost all progress. I’ve lost all challenge progress and all multiplayer progress. I thought at first I was signed in as “guest” but when I log into my Rovio account, all is gone :(((

I will open tickets with Rovio but I’m worried that the same fate that hit @angryde has hit me this morning ….

reason I don’t feel good about this is because when the conflict resolution box came up, it says 0% complete on both the device and the cloud.

Needless to say, I’m not very happy right now.

epicbird
    @filipersr

Angry Birds Go! v1.6.0 is out for iOS and Android.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Oh no @abgofast, disaster indeed! You are still there on our team with all of your GEs and stats. Looks like your head was severed from your racing body. Do not go into the light @abgofast…do not go into the light!

Sounds like there is a new abgo version out…have you tried updating to see if that helps?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6. ….yeah on version 1.6…new update….didnt help. Think that caused the problem. Didnt see till now that my phone auto updated the app.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium, @janmej

If my drivers license with all my stats (challenges, trophies, eggs, races, hours played) is available can one of you email/ private message a picture of it to me? I will add it to my ticket. Rovio has not answered yet. I’m having anxiety waiting for Nadir to respond….

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFAst To the rescue when the captain’s in distress: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/janmej/album/ – can’t attach it to messages.

What a disaster. I totally feel for you. Come on, Nadir!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Oh no @abgofast! That’s exactly what happened to me when I updated from ver 1.4.3 to ver 1.5.0. Everything was back to a fresh start even if I was entered with my Rovio account!
    Thankfully I had taken the precaution to back up my game progress with Helium and I could restore ver 1.4.3
    Then I discovered that many players had the same issue when updating the game and complained about it so that Rovio released ver 1.5.2 which fixed the issue.

At the time I wrote to Rovio advising them that ver 1.5.0 had this bug. They did not understand that I fixed my lost progress issue with the backup. They offered me to reinstate my progress at some days before I had the issue. This means, that you will probably be able to revert at the progress you had some days ago, but not exactly the one you had at the time of the bug.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej and @alcusto … thanks for the help. fingers crossed. I just posted a message on google play about it. Seems i’m not alone in this fiasco. Rovio didnt learn from last update. Many users posting same as me today.

janmej
    @janmej

Am I the only one who’s a bit discontent with santa Rovio this year. That update… One extremely slow kart and a whole lot of bugs. Game crashes all the time, the egg counter for out team doesn’t update, and the new videolink for +2 gems doesn’t work. I was hoping for some new tracks, but not this time around.

Well, congrats to both @platium and @wazemank for the 20k+ eggs. Tremendous effort, waze.

@ABGoFast
    keep us posted.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @phoenix6,

@wazemank
    , @platium, @janmej

@alcusto
    and I have been trying to post a message for last 4 hours not to upgrade to version 1.6.0. He has lost karts and other items.

Here is his words:

Everybody, please pay attention NOT to install the latest game version 1.6.0!!!!
    I tried it out after making a prior precautionary back-up.
    I have not lost all my progress like @abgofast, BUT I had the following bad surprises:

1. I found that I lost many of the karts I had previously bought (I could count at least 11 of them!)
    2. Many of the karts I had previously upgraded to L4 had degraded to L1 without any possibility to upgrade them again to L4!

I noted that my bird coins and gems slightly increased (I had 2351 gems and now I found 2451) and all my GEs of racer B are still there. I noted that now you have the possibility to change the photo of your driver licence.
    I reinstalled ver 1.5.2 from my backup and wrote a ticket to Rovio.

That’s it pals. BEWARE!!!!!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

So I upgraded early this morning well before the word got out and come to find out now that I’ve actually had a chance to check it out I now have many issues as well. I only have 1 fully upgraded cart on seedway and 1 on Subzero. I have 1 cart on Rocky road and 1 cart on stunt both are L1 and can’t be upgraded. Also all progress on air has been lost. From looking at comments here and on Play Store, sounds like I’m having the same issues as many others.

The only thing I’m relieved about is I still have my GEs and didn’t lose all of my stats like poor @abgofast.

waze
    @wazemank

Thanks @abgofast, @alcusto, @janmej. Yes, 20,000! Many hours played but this goal has not been as difficult as I thought at first, for two reasons. First and most important, this team is invincible. It’s indifferent to play with a teammate or another one; the victory is almost assured. And second, having four cheater and incompetent teams in first positions in the ranking also helps.

Also thanks for providing these clues to overcome the first challenge of the weekly. I’ve tried 8 times and no way… yet.

And now, the questions about the f****g update – I am in Android version v1.5.2 and I should not update to the new version, ok, but I haven’t got any backup. Should I do one? How?

I have accesed he game in offline mode. I can access to the single player menu (left buttom) and can play and see my coins a nd gems number. I should probably print lots of screens (2 seedway, 3 RR, 3Air, 3 Stunt, 3 SubZero and one per kart I have.

But cannot access (offline mode) to multiplayer mode (connection error, obvious). What happens if I go to online mode now? Is the update going to start?

Please, could any of you print my data regarding to multiplayer?

What sholud I do now?

Rovio… grrrrrr

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.