ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

@wazemank . big Congrats over you Great 25 Drivers License. You are Fresh . No Bugs and no Glitch Lucky you!! I do have a big bug .!! Doesn’t let me go Fast.!! But I stiil Racing ..!!

@phoenix
    : give me some Recognition .!!! I stiil Racing maybe slow on your poit of view but I still racing as Harder I can do ; not easier to compite with Good Drivers and not Bugs And Glitches at all …!!! You guys Runn Faster because that !!! Believe me I run Faster without Bugs and Glitches !!! Isn’t my fault …!!! It’s Rovio Fault

@abgofast
    @dbkraemer @Alcusto @platium @grimmjow @janmej !!!

I got My Mini : 5040 GE’s already !! Maybe My Contribution us Very Poor .!!! For you !!! i would like to apport even more than Normal .!!!! Isn’t my fault.!!!

I am Racing with a Big ” Bug ” on ” Subzero ” . If I race on subzero I’ll crash and lost my GE’s .!! Then I’ll Race again after 36. Hours again By the Time . I lost do many Racets and all of you will top me ever Far Agaist my Wishes !!! No Way!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU I AM THE SLOWER RACERS BUT THING ABOUT IT WHAT HAPPEN IF I RACE WITHOUT BUGS OVER ME IDO WANT TO GO MORE FASTER !!!! I KNOW I WONT CATCH YOU !!! BUT I AM TRING TO DO MY BEST!!!

Come on team Go Fast…

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast thank you. I think mlizzard has stopped racing which also means that @phoenix6 is right behind him. Congrats to you and @wazemank.

To be fair, I’ve only gained 1630 GEs since the challenge started. I started on 35.369 and as of writing I’m on 37.593.

@nacho18
    just keep going. You’re doing great. We keep our fingers crossed for a swift update.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast, just to remind you that I’m still there, here are my stats after my crazy last gaming session:

ad 1: +2539
    ad 2: 25
    ad 3: 21

Yeah, you know that Air is my favourite playground, right? ;)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank

Update on the challenge for this week (unofficial results of course!). Counts are based on 5 minutes ago deducting the amounts on the challenge post on page 67

1. Phoenix 3,305 — achieved 30 thousand this week!
    3. Waze 2,631 — achieved 10 thousand / driver license 25! way to go!
    2. Alfredo 2,539 — has doubled his “racer B” totals already!
    4. Abgofast 1,822 — at an even 51 thousand now
    5. Janmej 1,640 — thanks for honesty as I made mistake on your starting point :)
    6. Nacho 327 — 5 thousand now despite tech problems! Most dedicated racer award
    7. DbKraemer 205 — 6500 and counting!
    8. Abe_Goracer 185 — 15 thousand plus!
    9. Platium 16 — in a galaxy far far away :
    10. Grimmjow 0 — parked
    ——–

platium
    @platium

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @abgofast, @wazemank

fun challenges…

the funny think is that i think i can score in #2 but not #1 (so many hard core racer around) and NEVER #3.. i dont crash my teammates… (shhh… although some time i do when they go below me in AIR!!!)

kekek…

waze
    @wazemank

Come on team, this weak we’ll get 200,000 GEs – Rovio will reward us with a trip to Espoo. It’s cold there, -1ºC on Sunday.

I’m receiving more messages in ABGo from Kuitu Asphal team, inviting me to join them:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/wazemank/album/picture/12023/
    And this team is:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/wazemank/album/picture/12024/

Has anyone received a similar message?

@nacho18
    I don’t think you’re the slowest racer in the team because you have few (yes? sure?) golden eggs. To be fast and to have many golden eggs are different concepts. So, try to enjoy the game and hopefully Rovio will solve these problems in the next update. In the meantime, you could maybe ask Rovio for some gems and golden eggs as compensation.

Go fast team!

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto My deepest respect to you, Alfredo. Already on 25 wins in Air. Bravo!

@wazemank
    I was actually just about to ask where about in the world you were situated. Hello from Denmark, Copenhagen to Finland, then. EDIT: hahaaha, I just realise, that you’re actually not from Finland, only referring to Rovio being from Espoo…d’oh…

@nacho18
    I was wondering if you could take a screenshot of the spot where you usually crash in Sub Zero? I crash a lot on Sub Zero as well. And am always prompted to save to device or cloud afterwards. Always choosing cloud, and then next my GEs show up as zero on the team roster screen, but since my ordeal with the cheating business and Rovio, I only need to restart the app, and my GE count will be back to normal.

@phoenix6
    regarding the sub zero glitch, have you noticed that you need to hit the ice tower almost precisely at the front side? Coming at it from the side will cause you to fall into the pit and respawn very slowly.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @janmej much appreciated. It’s not easy for me to race with teammates I don’t know and with the continuous fear that ultimately Rovio might reactivate my racer A, but not allow me to take all the eggs I’m collecting now with racer B.
    Sometimes I ask to myself if the best option should not just be to wait and see as @grimmjow is doing rather than make an effort which might be useless afterwards.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank

Hi all…this morning I got an update from Rovio re: Cheaters
    Nadir implies mentioning to me about a tool to detect this to be before but it was news to me from this note so I thought I’d share it.

Thank you for the information. I will forward these to our developers. However, as I mentioned before, we are developing a tool that will detect the cheaters and either remove them or make them visible only to each other.

Kind regards,

Nadir
    Rovio Support Team

@wazemank
    — you’re not a free agent … stop inviting others to take us away from you :) haha …. I’ve not seen any invitations to join another team … maybe because I created my own team. Regardless… you signed a longer term deal with us and don’t want to return your signing bonus do ya? :)))

@nacho18
    — don’t make the egg count game and weekly challenge discourage you. You’re not the slowest racer on the team! We (and I) fully understand the tech problems you face. Game is full of problems. I included everyone in our “team challenge game” to put some fun into it. We’re #1 now and no one can catch us so we have to find other ways to make this fun :) In reflection, I recognize that maybe this challenge was unfair to those that suffer the tech problems. Sorry for that. I will give more thought on ideas that are good for all my teammates :)

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto wonder what will happen if @ABGoFast kicked your racer A off the team and have racer B join instead? Will racer A completely disappear into oblivion or will the two racers magically merge and become a weird clone of a christmas stocking wearing ex-communist? – yes, you may wonder about my meatballs while nobody has addressed @ABGoFast on the father christmas issue :-).

Challenge adding up from yesterday –

ad 1: 2313
    ad 2: 11
    ad 3: 7

And I do love the cheater team, Sexy Fox’ racer named boysonly1. All others may call themselves Terminator Total Mayhem Doomsday I’ll Kick Your Butt-kind of names, but not boysonly1, it’s all about keeping it classy…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej … my red socks on my profile pick have nothing to do with father christmas..its one of the logos for my favorite baseball team….Boston Red Sox. I guess your not a major league baseball fan or you just couldnt resist teasing me anyway :)
    Besides our race team….this is my next favorite one :))

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – You are the racer with the biggest heart on this team! You are always encouraging us (yes, I hear you yelling “C’mon! Go fast!” in my dreams sometimes…), you keep on racing, never quitting, always contributing, despite all of the obstacles and technical setbacks that have been thrown at you. Without you starting this thread we may never have gotten to know one another and @abgofast might have been …*GASP!*… an Angry Rider!!!

You may not have the most eggs, but you have the most patience and the biggest spirit. You will always be our Fearless Leader, and everyone on this team has the utmost respect for you. And the fact that you continue to do your best, and haven’t thrown your new iPad Air against the wall, says a lot about your character. You are as much a part of this team’s success as anyone, and it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun without you. Never think otherwise, and never forget it!

Now, get out there and land on @abgofast’s head once for me! :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer – a who? I dont even see those weasels on the leaderboard anymore! Na na na nah hey hey hey goodbye Angry Riders!

@dbkraemer
    – are you freaking out? you’re dbk racer is showing 0 Eggs now? :(
    You’ve had so much good luck with no tech problems … now everyone (but me) has had a bad game experience with this update!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@janmej
    I thought about it, but I don’t think the two racers can merge into one because they are two separate entities with different picture and different driver’s licence.
    Until Rovio has figured out the issue I don’t want racer A to be kicked out of team because, as you say, it might disappear into oblivion. Until it stays into the team, Rovio can easily see it and, hopefully, intervene.

@abgofast

Challenge adding up from yesterday –

ad 1: 3637
    ad 2: 37
    ad 3: 29

@dbkraemer

Man, I hope it’s not true, but in case of need there is a place for you in CCCP :PP

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank, @abgofast

Team, we did it: 200,000 GEs. Congrats!

@abgofast
    No intention of changing team… although… maybe when you become a NY Yankees fan :)))

Yes @janmej, it was a joke :) Hi from Spain.

janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 @grimmjow @phoenix6 @wazemank @alcusto @platium @dbkraemer @ABGoFast

200.000 GEs! Cheers everybody! You’re the best.

Let me just say that I’m very glad to be part of the team. Not only is it a fun experience being invited to a sneak peak into the locker rooms of the guys, but it is also a great honour to dominate the tracks with you. It’s also been some sort of comfort to meet others with the same degree of … let’s say, dedication to the game.

@ABGofast
    you’re right about the baseball. To most Danes baseball is just as foreign as belly dancing :-).

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank @ABGoFast I just witnessed you two on Rocky Road 3. @wazemank ferociously chased the tail of the donkey leading the race even after the finish line at the same time acting as wingman for @ABGoFast who managed to advance from maybe 4th place to 1st right before finish. Good fun!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Congrats to everybody for the 200.000 GEs milestone! Go Faster guys!

Congrats also to me and myself as my two racers A & B have passed the 20.000 GEs milestone (13.391 GEs racer A and 6.652 GEs racer B). Rovio move your … This forced vacancy from my team is draining my energy down.

My weekly challenge update:
    ad 1: 4036
    ad 2: 40
    ad 3: 32

One of my CCCP team’s most skilled teammates had the nice idea to quit our team and join our rivals “Karma”. Two new unskilled racers joined the team and their persistent 6th place is slowing down a lot my progress, argh.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @grimmjow @phoenix6 @wazemank @alcusto @platium @dbkraemer @janmej

Wow! I had some commitments yesterday that kept me off the track and it’s awesome to see the achievement of 200,000+ before the weekend! I love that all of you are still focused on racing when we’ve built up a 40,000+ lead over “BR Team” that we know has 1 cheat (RafaelM) and closing in on a 50,000 lead over those Donkey Donkos :)

Here is the weekly challenge. @phoenix6 is driving away with challenge #1. The other two challenges count too. Assume challenge #3 is done by all. Challenge #2 might have been a bit unfair for some….it won’t count towards the award winner after Sunday’s results are in.

Cheers!

I guess tables dont show up very good in this posting screen! Was trying to show the starting point, current result and the difference being this week’s result. Doesn’t display well and no time to take a picture of it….so here is just the week:

This week
    phoenix 6,382
    waze 5,112
    alfredo2 3,637
    jane 3,544
    me 2,829
    dbk 978
    platium 752
    abe 584
    nacho 469
    grimm –
    alfredo1 –

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi Team. I just See on other Forum . On News Desk: of @dr-omega : @josm Wrote ; an Update on Abgo! Coming up soon : which contain this.

– a Special Holliday Kart. And
    – and some Extra Christmas Race Tracks!!!

@abgofast
    @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @wazemank and @grimmjow.!!! Pay a lot Attention on this : and try to Know is true or only a Rumor. I am working , I can’t not make any Investigation ; so probably you guys can do Sonething!!!

I talk to you on Nigthtime! Go! Fast!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – if I am not mistaken, AB Go’s birdday is tomorrow, December 13th. Perhaps the update will come then… :)

Josm
    @josm

@nacho18 @dbkraemer 1. the birdday was yesterday ;) December 11 2. No updates on a saturday, so i guess tuesday/thursday, the regular update days. 3. more info here: https://www.angrybirds.com/blog/friday-fun-facts–infographic-one-year-of-angry-birds-go

nacho18
    @nacho18

@josm . Thank you very much. For your Great Info. And so much thanks for your Visit to our Forum. You are Really Welcome.

@dbkraemer
    . Josm is correct : The Snnuversary of ABGO! Was Yesterday. And no one of us did Celebrate our Milestone Anniversary . Time to Celebrate.

@abgofast
    @platium @alcusto @wazemank and our beloved @angryde.!!! We are one Year old on our Great Racetracks , our Karts Need to be ” Decorated ” to Celebrate our happiness . Viva las Carreras de Autos !!!

Come on Team lets Go! Faster to Our Party!!!

Hey . @wazemank maybe you can Decorate our Karts for our Team : ” ABGOFAST ” .

@abgofast
    : you are the Best Racer !!! But also the Best Speaker and Cronist of our Great Team .!!! Please can you Prepare Sonething to celebrate our Firts Anniversary. Like really nice Words . You are the best for do That!!!!

And all of you Team please Chek above : posting from : @josm.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Booo! That fun fact link shared about the ABGo game by @josm (repeated at bottom of post for those that get mobile updates of our posting) says one racer has 2,938 challenges completed. I have 2,036. I’m not 1st. I’m not fastest. Nooooooo!

Pretty cool that our team got it’s 200,000 eggs on the 1st Birdday of the game! We need a banner on the Rovio home page to go with all the other cool stats they share in this post

Happy Birdday! ABGo! We love this game!

https://www.angrybirds.com/blog/friday-fun-facts–infographic-one-year-of-angry-birds-go

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Well, if it’s any consolation to you, @abgofast, DB/Abe have completed 2,100 challenges… :)

*** I/we/he/us are slowly backing away from this post ***

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.