ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18
    , @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank

looks like Mickey and Judge Dread have returned to the Angry Riders. along with new names CrazyBird and AaronBirds. Likely all replacing the low noobs. Up to 115 thousand eggs … Dr Boom remains with Region63 so that’s the key loss for them with 31,000+ jumping ship after we took away the top spot!

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast strongest sighting of tonight’s racing: you on the steep slope right before the finishing line on sub zero 1 hitting all 3 PU using Angry riders in one go with Terrence’s lightning and managing to race pass them in triumph. That sight was worth finishing last for :-).

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: Team .!! I still Racing on Capituls . little by Little .
    Whatever ROVIO don’t ask me to Race on Subzero I Go! Or fast or slow .
    Question all of you About Donkos Team : really Hard to Wim them . There are Cheaters or Hackers on this team!!! Or some one from AngryRaiders is / are on Donkos Team : some times I win on 1 place !!! But my Teammates finished on 5 and 6 place . !!! I know they are Ghost !!! But wonder about Donkos Team ..,!!! Who are they!!!

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank @abgofast

A small milestone for me: just got 6,000 GEs. Beer for all my teammates!

I’m on a roll… https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/wazemank/album/picture/11988/

@dbkraemer
    , closer and closer :)

Yes @nacho18, Donkos are a hard team and I don’t think they are cheaters, but I know a really harder one: Give me an A… Give me a B… Give me a G… Got it? ;)

We have a new cheaters team, BORJITAS, with almost 2,000 millions GEs. As @platium writes, “Cheaters are good for points… Mostly are unskill drivers…”, so this time I’m not going to report them to Rovio.

GO FAST !!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @grimmjow
    How you doing man? Are you still without a team?
    While we wait for Rovio to solve our double identity issue why don’t you come along our team CCCP. We have a free place for you right now man!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank

Belated congrats to @dbkraemer and @wazemank for their recent personal milestones achievements!

Today is a great chance for all of you to set highs for egg collection.

These 3 new cheater teams (BORIJTAS, KEI, SEXYFOX) showing up on the leaderboard are TERRIBLY PATHETIC. (Terribly Pathetic isn’t a bad enough word to describe their abilities) If you don’t get 18-3 wins against them, then you’re racing with eyes closed! Beat ’em now before Rovio cleans the standings up again and they’re removed.

Just ended 40 straight team victories pushing my egg count to 47,779. Stupid DONKOS got us on the 41st race 11-10. Time to go on another long streak!

PS … top 7 “best players” on the individual leaderboard are racers that are cheating me from #1 overall and @janmej #3 overall. These cheaters have us at #8 and #10 barely holding on to a spot this morning. I know the reality but getting very frustrated at this nonsense continuing….

@alcusto
    and @grimmjow — really hope your “racer B” results will get added to “racer A” when things are fixed. It seems Rovio can’t solve this “duo identity” issue but it is a weakness for both iOS and Android. It will be a great boost for our team despite your official status as “in the garage” right now. I see no change to egg counts but I still seem to get your ghost very often as partner. Particularly @grimmjow…find it odd considering his 3,597 result, not by choice, is our low contributor now. He always seems to get selected first time I start team multiplayer each day.

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast I just found out about the cheater DanielRDGZ. He’s on today’s favourite cheater team; Sexy Fox… and you are testing PUs today?

@nacho18
    I finallly got to race with you. 3 races and you were number 1 on all 3. Good job!

@wazemank
    @dbkraemer congrats to both if you!

A little note. I will continue to write Rovio about the cheaters. It’s easy eggs, but they are still destroying the fun and the challenge of the game. I’d rather get beaten by skilled racers than this.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej – yes … I used a few leaf blower PUs today. Specifically vs Donkos when all 3 of them do. They tend to finish 1, 3, 4 or 1, 4, 5 in these cases. I was curious to know “how good” they really might be. Answer … “below average” … If I can just lose out to them without PUs I was curious how much I could beat them with PUs. Answer. CRUSHED THEM. They’re no competition. I hope my ghosts will reflect it. Especially on Stunt and Air tracks. They’re still swallowing my dust.

@nacho18
    , @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank

The window to dominate significantly has closed some as BORIJTAS and KEI teams have been deleted. Not sure if disbanded voluntary or Rovio removed. Guessing it was voluntary as the rest of the cheaters remain.

I’m finished racing for today after putting in 1,000 egg day. I’m a hundred or so above 49 thousand now. On the road to 50 thousand this week! Can’t wait to pass the first cheater RAFAELM’s 50,017. Sort of hope Rovio will not to get to deleting him till I pass by him :)))

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@wazemank congrats on the 6000 GEs! You’ve racked up a lot in the short time you’ve been playing multiplayer. You’re looking pretty good out there and I’ve noticed you’ve refined your skills in the last week.

@ABGoFast
    I see you too have become a little frustrated with Donkos and there excessive PUs. It seems like we end up either winning or losing by a single GE when racing them when all three of their players use PUs, so I agree without their PUs they are well behind the talent of everyone on our team. And yes your ghost is easily finishing 1st (and occasionally 2nd behind me) with your PU.

platium
    @platium

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @abgofast, @wazemank

i believed that Rovio recorded our fastest timing as GHOST… I ever use 4 SP (special power) CHUCK in 1 race!!! and i think i am “catch me if u can”!!! lol… hahaha…

vs the Donkey, i mean donkos… i can see the time they use their SP, coincide with the timing of my SP as well…

i should be more aggressive amassing eggs this week… after i done w absw2…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank

Hey team! As team captain, I have self imposed responsibility to motivate the team

How does one inspire the #1 world ranked team to “go faster, go for more GEs”?

Here’s my thought – mix the fun of multiplayer with the fun of the single player challenges! I’m not eligible to win this week (but will be participating)

REWARDS — WINNER TAKE ALL:
    1. Winner gets to pick the next week’s challenge for the team (not eligible to win).
    2. Winner gets title of “GRAND MASTER RACER” and all must reference him/her as such
    3. Winner gets to pick our team logo to which I will change my profile pic here to it
    4. Winner gets to tease the lowest result from challenge part #1 – Limit one post! so make it a funny one!

The challenges period/scoring will run from now till end of day Sunday.

This week’s challenge is 3 parts:
    1. Collect most eggs amongst the team based on starting point
    2. Come in 1st in 25 “Air” races (doesn’t matter the track)
    3. Trash ABGOFAST (i.e. make my ghost racer fall out of his kart…c’mon get me!)

The scoring of #2 and #3 is based on our team honesty! We’re not cheaters! No need for evidence of these “fun” challenges.

The #1 challenge will be scored based on your improvement from the starting point. In other words, whatever your counter score is on Sunday night, I will be deducting these eggs (in effect making your current count zero!). Here is the current scores:

Me = 49,178
    Janmej = 35,963
    Phoenix = 26,860
    Platium = 17,788
    Abe_Goracer = 15,025
    Alfredo = 13,391 ***
    Waze = 7,551
    Dbkraemer = 6,335
    Nacho18 = 4,713
    Grimmjow = 3,597 ***

*** due to the dual identity issue not resolved, I will require Alfredo and GrimmJow to disclose their current “racer B” egg count in order to participate. I will deduct by this amount and use their honesty on amount of eggs collected for consideration to the rewards :)

waze
    @wazemank

@phoenix6, Thanks for your kind words. Many months without playing, I had to remember how to drive these karts and apply the tips you’ve been writting in the las posts. Now I’m enjoying the game again. Last 20 races I can see in my history have been good, winning 18 (10 by 1-2-3), all of them with abgofast and abe_goracer. And yes, of course, lost 2 races have been against Donkos.

I’m surprised, I’ve just won first prize 44! gems in my first weekly tournament in last (4?) months. Is this normal now?

@abgofast
    Trying to motivate the team, well done… although my motivation is to reach 10% from total score of the team: 10 teammates = 10% each one. I’m still far, with only 4% and feel I do not deserve to be in this team with such a poor score. But it’s increasing and with the spotlight placed on Alfredo…

GO FAST!

janmej
    @janmej

Yes @ABGoFast splendid work!

ad 1: +295
    ad 2: 3
    ad 3: 2

It may sound very wrong, but going after the third part of the challenge made me smile a couple of times :-)

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank 44 gems! My max. is 28… And by the way I think with your strong effort you absolutely deserve a spot on the team!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Congratulations to @ABGoFast for collecting 50,000+ GEs!!! Half way to six figures! I’m having a hard time just keeping up to half as many GEs as you. You are truly FAST man!

Also love the little internal competition. We all know that our only truly equal competition is playing against ourselves. I think I am going to start subtracting how many times @ABGoFast lands on my head from my total in challenge #3…right now I think I’m at -3.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast well thought man, but I have 1 small question. How on earth can I trash you if I cannot even race with you?? You know I am presently on a different team thanks to sucking Rovio’s programming! My egg count with racer B is 2616. Egg harvesting is painfully slow with my new team and none of my opponents are cheaters which makes it very hard to win.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – make challenge #3 “Trash a teammate”, I presume that challenge #2 can be done given your competition (i.e. you come 1st but rest of team might be 5th and 6th) and as for challenge #1, I wanted to include you and it was the best I could think of recognizing the tech problem. We could handicap your egg count (i.e. all eggs above the established 2,616 count as 1.5 or 2 for our challenge given your team is a crutch)

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @abgofast! But my teammates are so slow that if I trash one of them I end up in a sure loss. How about trashing one of the opponents? It’s a hard task anyway since they all use p-ups, so it might be a good exchange for me.
    Anyway, where are you @grimmjow???? Come along and help me out with this bloody crutch! lol

An update on my tech issue. After multiple reminders, Nadir finally got back to me with the following usual holding message:

///
    This sounds very strange indeed. I have now forwarded your case to our QA team and they will look into it diligently. I have now flagged your ticket for follow-up and once I get more information from them, I’ll get back to you.
    ///

I hope they can solve my problem asap as I can’t wait to join you back guys and bash some donkey’s asses!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto. ….just trash someone to relieve the stress of having to race with snails :) doesnt seem promising on the fix yet cause @grimmjow has been waiting a longer time than you. Fingers crosses you get back to racer A soon !

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @abgofast!
    I’m still not sure that my issue is the same as the one of @grimmjow. I definitely made a very detailed reporting to Rovio along with pictures of my double identities. I wonder if @grimmjow did the same or he just reported having lost his eggs.
    My double identity is well defined: racer A has the driver licence released with the new multiplayer, racer B has the driver licence released with the old multiplayer.
    I don’t know if @grimmjow has noted the same with his racers A and B.
    In any event, rather than getting back to racer A, I hope that Rovio will be able to add 13391 eggs to my racer B’s count. I think this might be easier to them than making a shift of racers within my app.
    Fingers crossed.

waze
    @wazemank

I’ve just received a Message: “You have been invited to join “Kuitu Asphal” and I have the JOIN button at the right. Obviously I’m not going to join this team but I’d like to know if someone has received this message. If so, how can I delete this message? I don’t want to press accidentally the buttom…

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank a message in the app? How strange. Can’t say I’ve tried that.

And to the rest:

Challenge – adding up from yesterday

ad 1: 1630
    ad 2: 7
    ad 3: 5

I don’t know how I’ll ever reach 25 wins in Air. Can’t exactly say I enjoy watching you from the backseat although you do have beautiful flowers coming out from your behinds :-).

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Update on the challenge for this week (unofficial results of course!). Counts are based on 5 minutes ago deducting the amounts shared last night. Looks like Mr. Split Personality is a busy guy having not left the starting block….he must be trying to find the perfect gift for me :)

1. Phoenix 2,385
    2. Janmej 2,030
    3. Waze 1,575
    4. Abgofast 943
    5. Nacho 134
    6. Platium 16
    7. Abe Goracer 0
    8. dbkraemer 0
    ——–
    Alfredo and grimmjow – TBD

I’m up to 9 “Air” wins and this is challenge is taking more time than I imagined it when I set the number. I’ve also resorted to “having beautiful flowers come out of my behind” to get by some of your ghosts…yeah you nacho18 and platium!

Finally, I want to recognize @janmej for her dominance on the track. She has almost 37,600 eggs now. She’s past the last of our “non cheat” opponents (Mlizzard) by 1,000 now and unofficially is the #2 overall driver on the leaderboard once the standings get cleaned up again

Believe it or not, my ticket has been open since Thursday with no response or even acknowledgement of it from Rovio! Nadir must be tired of me or the issue of cheaters!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium,

@wazemank

Well my ‘free’ leaf blower use seems to be over. I cant watch videos for a free use. It is back to costing 15 gems like the single player. Must be limited on how many videos you get for a free power up.

Btw….thanks for the shout out Phoenix. …early congrats on hitting 30,000. Youre so close to it that I imagine before the night is done, you’ll have reached it.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Congratulations to @wazemank for joining the class 25 drivers! You put up 10,000 GEs in just over a week which is quite a feat! Keep up the great work and keep those wheels spinning FAST!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.