ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank You’re fast! I’ve been racing with you and @ABGoFast for an hour and a half now, and we have only lost twice.

waze
    @wazemank

@janmej Very nice to hear that :) Curiously, not sure but I think I have not driven with you yet.

@dbkraemer
    (or Abe or dbk or… who knows?, congratulations for those 20,000, my bicephalous friend! I’ve just got 4,000 and I have overcome Nacho. My next goal is… you! Give me some days… ;) At least I’m not number 10 (only 7th) – That did not make me feel good. My contribution to the team is only 2,5% but hope it will increase in next days.

team abgofast physical and physchological beatdown effect :))))))))

@abgofast
    Forget AB SW2 and try Epic, you must continue leading this team.

@nacho18
    (and those in similar situation), hope you’ll fix your iOS-Rovio-ABGo problems soon; we need you.

ABGOFAST. Fastest ABGo team in the world. It is a fact

Arus73
    @alcusto

Ok guys I have left CCCP and decided to enroll in my new secret agent task.
    I’ll do some investigations right away for ya! Just bear with me for a second ok?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – ya I choose racin’

@alcusto
    – I almost have all the 2 through 4 teams racers identified. Can you identity the captains?

@janmej
    – am I finishing 6th like @nacho18 complaining about last night? I am getting bombed, zapped, tnt, coptered, and landed on by the enemy any chance they get. Ohhh the pains are worth the #1 ranking. I still finish top 3 in my ‘live’ races so hope my ‘ghost’ races will show it!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

All I’m saying is that someone, let’s just call him @abgofast, is closing in on 1,000 hours of racing time… :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – nice job Mr 007! You have a license to kill!! I can help bit smile at the disbanded Angry Riders! Dr Boom and Mickey to Region63. Gzsogzso2 left to make then remove own team. Judge Dread and Filipesr003 gone too. Talk about epic fall from grace! Captain Coklarija must be a tyrant lol!

@dbkraemer
    – if there really are two of you out there, I’m convinced we got the evil (yet hilarious) on our team. Which is the perfect fit!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Ah raga (guys in Italian) I just found a team calling themselves ABGOFASTER! Ahahahahahah too cool, WTF

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Oh snap! That was supposed to be our team number 2 for the guys on leave cause when we all get together we add up all the original ****RACERS ABGOFAST***** plus our new multi player friends we add up to like 15 racers :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – please tell me your racer B didnt join the Angry Riders! I just got a matchup with @nacho18 and @wazemank vs Zach, Hansyfan and an Alfredo with Red as his logo! You double agent :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast ahahah yes it was me! I wanted to try how it was to join our archinemesis, but don’t worry I already left them. I hope you were not beaten by us!

Arus73
    @alcusto

I rejoined CCCP (a good spy team ;)) and we just beat the weasels 1-2-3!
    Ahahahah

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: Team . @alcusto ..!!! You are the Best 007 Agent on ***** ” RACERS ABGO!FAST ***** . Five Kudos to you : ” MY AMIGO . Here you Go!
    ***** racer #007 ***** @alcusto ***** LONG LIVE TO ALCUSTO !!! Viva Alcusto !!!

Okay team Regarding the Big info. Of our Agent #007 RACER ***** @alcusto I see 3 Ladies on this teams. Buck Nacked . Sweet Bird ; The Clashers !!!! Big Surprise our Forum Lon time Member ” cosmo 2503 ” …!!! I thing you Remember she !!! Don’t you!!! And on Region 63 Carlika .!!! All 3 have an Avatar From Stella!!! Take a loock !!! Then tell me if I am Wrong!!!

@abgofast
    : Keep you eye Very open ..!!! Maybe we’ll see more Surprices on this Great Race : ” Team Multiplayer ” .!!! About the Second Team for our Original and Champion Team : like You I Was Thinking on the Name ***** RACERS ABGo!FAST ***** . Sincerely ..!! I did thing about it many times Myself about that Name. Because it Resamble : 2 or 3 big things Your leadership captaining ou Team our Name on our Great Forum and because we Still Go!in Fast.!!!

@dbkraemer
    Big Congrats on Your Milestone 20 000 GE’s ..!!! Sir you are one of the Best on this Great Team !!! I do Envy you! Keep Go!in Fast!!!

@wazemank
    . I knew you will top me .!!! But if ROVIO sooner or later wil cure my Game you Won’t see My dust … Or you’ll see it ‘ my dust ahead of you …!!! My amigo!!!

@janmej
    . I’ll would like to see you Racing vs Above : 3 ladies : Sweet Bird ; cosmo2503 and Carlika ..!!! Keep your Eye very open :: if you Race vs them Ket us Know!! Okay

Team Go! Go! Go! Fast!!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Ohhh my goodness . Again !!! You know what that Subzero .!!!! Are killing me …!!! Yesterday I did get out of te Race at Least 5 times ROVIO ask me to Race vs many Teams on Subzero . And today just I get out my first time : was vs AngryRaiders!!!! Ohhh no good !!! Then get a wait a while come back .!! Sometimes after comeback they ask again to Race Subzero !!!! This is not Fair!!!!

@wazemank
    is know 4423 and I am 4074 .!!! Not Fair …!!! I should Go! More Fast.!

platium
    @platium

I am playing angry birds 2 now… Go now take a back seats… But I will try get 100 pints…

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto haha brilliant and thorough work. Donkos seem to be strong

@dbkraemer
    you did not get the memo from Rovio? Spend 1000 hours on the game and they’ll convert your gold coins into real money :-)

@nacho18
    , @ABGoFast, @platium, @wazemank, @phoenix6 hi everybody, keep up the good work!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18 thank you so much amico mio! Your words are so nice to my ears!
    Yes I was too extremely surprised to see @cosmo2503 inside the Clashers team.
    Here is her personal page in the forum: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/cosmo2503/
    The number of eggs she has is really on the low side in any event.

Not yet raced against Donkos so far. I enjoy CCCP as temporary alternative team more than others. I tried even the weasels but it is a mess in there. It seems that their goal is just to win and they destroy even teammates to get to their goal. No team vision at all and no strategy. Boring.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – Oh, I am so in!!! :) Although I wonder about the Finnish exchange rate…

By the way, I really do see meatballs as your icon here (two posts above this one). Am I the only one? Or am I just really hungry?

Arus73
    @alcusto

Yes @dbkraemer I confirm they are definitely meat balls! yummy
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/janmej/

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer @alcusto I thought I was being quite clever about the meatballs and my upper arms… Well, persistence pays off, I like ABGo, I like meatballs, and thought why not a combo? Also I run a (rather unsuccesful) tumblr on Danish meatballs and their cultural history and meaning (yes), and the photo was right at the top of photo library when I created the profile.

PS. Finnish currency=Euro

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – Well, one thing you need to know about me is that I’m a bit of a dope. I thought that maybe you really had a picture of yourself and thought that I was insulting you and/or your arms. And then I thought that maybe I was seeing things. And then I saw something shiny and got distracted. And then I took a nap… wait, where was I going with all of this? Oh, yes, that’s right… I was telling you that I have attention deficit disorder… :)

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer haha, I guess you’re right it is cocktail hour somewhere in the world now… :-)

Arus73
    @alcusto

Sad news everybody: the cheaters are back!!!!

platium
    @platium

Hi all

There is another team in the forum…

Refer

Looking for team to join!!!

Crasher is our sister team…

So be friendly to them…

Cheaters are good for points… Mostly are unskill drivers…

Those non cheater mostly are skilled drivers

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium @wazemank

I’m not sure what a POLOADIAN is but with 100 million eggs, they must from the land of cheaters and therefore I hate them. Plus another “blank unnamed” team lands with 100 million eggs cheater joined them.

I’m going to add these to my ticket already open with Rovio on the individual suspects. Right now #1 best player is called “IMFUKED” with 500,098 eggs …everyone is a comedian but you’d think Rovio would want that removed pretty quickly considering it’s primary audience’s age

Whatever fix was made was simply removal off leaderboard … guess the app must be rather easy to hack … rather spend my time racin’ than hackin’

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.