ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

Team, two cuestions.

In the Ranking, first 14 teams are cheaters with millions, ok. Angryriders 15th, we are 16th, Donkos 17th and Yee Fai 18th. I cannot see more teams in the ranking. I’m playing lots of races in multiplayer mode and always against the same teams: AngryRiders, Hockey and Prospeed (cannot see these two teams in the ranking).
    Are you playing against other teams?

And another thing. Is the driver class relevant? Are a 25 class-driver faster than a 10 class-driver… or better for someting?

GO FAST!

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank On the leaderboard you see the 5 highest ranking teams, but the teams at 6 through 13 are hidden. My guess is that Hockey and Prospeed rank somewhere along 12-13. We also see ucufifuu sometimes at the tracks with more than a mill. GEs. I don’t think you get anything but the honour when you get to class 25, but maybe @ABGoFast knows more. Did you by the way see RaphaelM on the individual leaderboard @ABGoFast?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank – game is programmed for single and team multiplayer to have you face opponents ahead of you on leaderboard. Ive seen up to 5 teams so I think it gives you these on a random basis.

@janmej
    – RafaelM had been’stuck’ at 50017 for about two weeks. I think he loaded 50000 vs 1million with his hack/cheatand raced a few times. He is terrible in both single and team multi player. He is NOT legit.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Yes @wazemank . I see always the teams you Describe ( but once and awhile others like : Pinoyteam ( for sure are Filipinos !!! They call themselves ” Pinoy “) there are once and awhile some of the 4 and 5 places too .
    I have a big Bug on SubZero and ROVIO very often ask me to Race vs Angryraiders. So I am not afraid to race against them . Only I don’t Race on SubZero because After Crash my score on GE’s go Zero!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto @grimmjow @janmej !!! What is the Mexican Team until know I can’t see them!!! And how do you know they are Mexicans .!!! I am wonder : because I am Mexican .!!!! Doesn’t mind I am interested to be on their Team.!!! Because my Team is ABGOFAST !!! Okay!!!

platium
    @platium

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @abgofast @wazemank

@wazemank
    i dont feel faster…. i only feel angry level 25… hahaha…. lol… no impact at all…

some tips again!!!

in SEEDWAY.. using CHUCK… try to use his power to break away from the group ASAP… WHY??? so that you can perform your short cut in track 1 without your teammate knocking to u or vice versa!!! if your team mate or rival is using chuck… good chance they will ram into your “ass” and give you the extra boost!!! and get the trophy!!!

in AIR… not sure if you notice… when flying… before u lauch off… if you going by the arrow, you tends to fly higher… from the side… lower…

that is all…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto … I am slow to answer you. Mostly in mourning over my CAT buddy hitting the Rovio wall. You’re ABGOFAST 4 life! You GEs stay with us till you can add more. Stay positive. Enjoy your new Mexican amigos :)))

@grimmjow
    ….same for you bud … ABGOFAST 4 life. However, @nacho18 and @wazemank are soon to put you as our lowest GE contributor. if someone comes along that can help the team, we may need to figure out what make sense to do here if Rovio doesnt solve the double.identity issue. i commit to finding a spot for you when solved.

We might need a second ABGOFASTER team when we grow to more than 10 of us….especially if we have some of our ‘on leave’ guys come back :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium @wazemank

I have a proposal … I really like @phoenix6 intell on the Angry Riders.

@alcusto
    … while you wait for your dual identity issue to resolve, could you be our secret agent? Can you leave your current team with you “racer B” device and search for the teams listed below and report back to us?

I kinda of want to write Rovio with the individual and team and ask for deletion. They said they would remove account by account, why not given them some suspects :)))

#1 Gold Fury why they have 17.9 M
    #2 CrazyTR – 10 M
    #3 Alto Astral – 10 M
    #4 Indonesiana – 10 M
    #5 Boom Fire – 10 M
    I believe these 5 individuals make up the cheaters for the top 5 team scores. They show on the individual leader board as:
    DJunin 10 M, JrSecret 10 M, CrazyTurk 10 M, Cavin 10 M and George 10 M.

I’d like to match individual to team and report all 5 to Nadir @ Rovio support.

Hidden from view teams #6 to #14. I know 4 of these 8 teams because I play them consistently when not matched vs Angry Riders.

“Hockey” – team egg count is >1 M and the cheater(s).

“Prospeed” – team egg count is > 1 M and the cheater(s)

“Ucufifuu” – team egg count is $1 M … who is the cheater(s)

“Hunger Games” they have about – 1 M – SRMellark is the cheater as he was on leaderboard above me with the same score as the team about a week ago. Has added at least 2 or 3 racers

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej
    Quick one for ya!
    My fav race tonight was 1-2-3 finish of you-me-Abe_Goracer all without use of power ups OR even launching our drivers special power on Air Track #3 vs three Angry Riders all using Moustache Pig for his 3 sticks of TNT and karts in full leaf blower and repair power ups trying to catch us! With your nemesis Dr. Boom finishing a distant 4th and at last report his two friends G2SOGZSO2 and Zach are still trying to get across the line as I type this….

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @abgofast!
    I already left the happy Mexican team after a 5 consecutive 1-5-6 which made me understand it was not the right team for me. I then joined CCCP lol!!!!! Their overall score is so low (about 32k GE) I realized it would never be possible for them to challenge our ABGOFAST team.
    Anyway I’m not so happy as it seems only two racers are strong.
    When I quit them I will do the investigation work you asked for. In the meantime I have already collected 1200 GE and I hope that Rovio will not throw them away when and if they will give me back my 13391 GE of racer A.

janmej
    @janmej

Something just happened! The cheaters don’t show up on the leaderboard! Could they be gone?!

And now we face Donkos. Exciting.

@ABGoFast
    , @platium, @phoenix6, @wazemank, @alcusto, @nacho18, @grimmjow, @dbkraemer

waze
    @wazemank

@janmej I’ve just wroten to Rovio about the cheaters 45 minutes ago and now… Surprise!

Come on Team!!

1. Angryreaders 154,189
    2. ABGOFAST 153,756
    3. Donkos 126,136

FO FAST !!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium @wazemank

@alcusto
    – cancel the secret mission my friend … standings are fixed as of roughly 8 am my time.

Hey team…next picture I take….we’ll be at #1 spot right? Here is proof of our #2 spot with cheaters apparently being removed today! Woohoo! They finally listen … I think it was all waze :)

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/11947/

I also stand by my claim about RafaelM and his 50,017 eggs that has him number #1 right now. Guess it gives me a new enemy and more incentive to drive to the 50,000+ egg result! You’re going down RafaelM !

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Well, we are now ahead 154,265 to 154,189 over Angry Riders, but on my screen it still lists them as #1. Guess we gotta wait for the scoreboard to be changed manually like at Wrigley Field… :)

janmej
    @janmej

As @dbkramer said we’re ahead now, but have the same problem on my screen.

@ABGoFast
    , @nacho18, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium @wazemank

And a little bit of info, both Donkos and Buck Naked are strong teams! Yee Fai not so much.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

P.S. – Belated congratulations to @janmej for over 30,000 Golden Eggs and to @phoenix6 for over 20,000 Golden Eggs! Considering all of the bug issues, I’d hate to think where we’d be if you two hadn’t come along. And on a personal note, it has been nice getting to know you both, even just a bit, through your postings :)

P.P.S. – And a belated welcome back to @wazemank!!! Great to see you again, my friend :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Did anyone else notice that the team captain for Buck Naked is some guy named Alfredo??? Hmmmm…

***wondering if his “missing eggs glitch” was just a ploy to freely express himself…***

:)

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast and everyone else: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/janmej/album/picture/11948/

@dbkraemer
    thanks and also nice getting to know you! I actually wouldn’t mind learning a little bit more about everyone, but I don’t want to invade on privacy and all that

platium
    @platium

Hi all

Donko is a very skillful team… Not easy to beat them…

Number 1 spot is a Rafael?? Ninja turtle??

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – Well, I don’t mind invading privacy :) For example, I am wondering why your icon here on the nest is a pan of meatballs???

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi all, just to clear out your doubts, if there is a guy called Alfredo in the Buck Naked team it is NOT me.
    I was battling right against that team yesterday along with my CCCP teammates lol.
    Actually, I really believe that they are far stronger than the AngryRiders as sometimes I was also struggling to get the lead against them and they ALL and ALWAYS use power-ups and multiple special powers!
    I am amazed though to see they are now close to 100k GE. Yesterday they were a mere 35k!!!!!
    Beware my friends!
    Same for TheClashers, where Captain is a certain Mlizzard. Sounds familiar @abgofast?
    I confirm that RafaelM and his team are very poor drivers and easy victims. Sure cheater!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – It was just a joke. I gotta hire a new writer… :)

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer meatballs!? Oh, you probably mean my upper arms…

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Team ABGoFast #1 just as Rovio removes cheaters. Coincidence or Fate?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello team: @abgofast @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @wazemank @janmej @phoenix6 .

My standing Record on GE’s is 3976 . I just close my Game Because of the Subzero Happens .!!! It was vs donkos : I did Race like a Dozen of Races this morning I sow Angryraiders only once …! My big Surprice was . Not to see the Cheaters and Hackers ; I did race vs wai Tean and donkos mostly : they Both strong ; I nedd to use PU’s to won them . I did at least 3 or 4 Combos being on 1,2 and 3 I see myself on number 1 at least 2 times . But probably my others 2 teammates were Ghost; because you guys don’t said anything about it . If you Sow Racing with you told me . @alcusto @janmej and @grimmjow were my teammates on this great morning of Racing.

Come on Team : ABGOFAST Go! Go! Go!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.