ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • waze
    @wazemank

So, ABGOFAST team is: @nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @abgofast

Hi @abgofast. Having been testing another Android games (especially Angry Birds Epic – play it, guys!) and I already wanted to play ABGo again and see what’s new. I read Nacho’s private message yesterday… and I’m here. Yes, I’ve started playing single and mulyiplayer. I’m in 500 points in the mulyiplayer option and OF COURSE would like to become a member of the best team but I would not want to have problems with phil, so OK If it’s possible, but if it’s not I can join another team. Understood public and coordination issue.

Hi again @alcusto, thanks for your wellcome.

And hi to “new” members @janmej and @phoenix6.

PS: Having problems with facebook, I cannot see anyone.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde how are you mate? Any news or some update on your quest with Rovo to recover your lost data?

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto Even though I feel rather silly dishing out advice on karts to you as you seem pretty capable yourself, here goes :-)

Seedway: I use Big Boomer L4 – I have 6 of the 8 karts available for Seedway, and Big Boomer seems to be the fastest

Rocky Road: I recently purchased the Big Burner L4 and I’m very happy with it. It’s much easier to steer than any of the other rocky karts I have. To me it also seems faster than the Royal Snout L4 and definitely faster than Punch Box L4 and Tri-Toaster L6 which was the kart I used before. I don’t know about the Royal Rumbler L6, but in my experience the L4-series is generally faster than the L6-series for some unknown reason

Air: Tub Thumper L4. I also have the Tub-Copter L6 which is pretty much shite

Stunt: As our captain pointed out yesterday it seems that the wall magnet L4 and the hog rod L4 are somewhat pretty much the same when it comes to speed, but hog rod is easier to steer which is why I use it. Then again hog rod is more difficult to control than point breaker L4, but point breaker is slower than both wall magnet and hog rod. I have the Trash Thrasher L6 as well, and it’s also definitely slower than both wall magnet and hog rod

Sub zero: I use Strike Out L4. How ever I don’t know much about the sub zero karts as I only have 3 of them. I have Chuck Ice L6 as well. Not good

If the L4-series is faster than the L6-series as a general rule, I also find that the karts with the highest cc of the L4-series karts for each track, also seem to be the fastest in praxis.

@wazemank
    Hi! Hope you’ll be joining our team. By the looks of it you’re a veteran, and we could sure use your help catching up with the angry riders again.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @janmej appreciated! I definitely believe that the Big Burner L4 is faster than all the others considering how easily abgofast and platium take the lead using it. It will be my next investment for sure ;)

The Hog Rod L4 might be the next one to come as I’m missing it as well.

Arus73
    @alcusto

In any event I have not encountered a single Stunt race in any of my multiplayer sessions in the last two weeks! How wierd…

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast the new angry rider is called GZSOGZSO2

Arus73
    @alcusto

Guys, I have terrible news to report!!! Unfortunately I have been hit myself from the dreadful 0 GE issue! When restarting my game and choosing “cloud” I found that I had lost all my 13391 GE and I was asked to rewrite from scratch my licence and to create or join an existing team as if I had never played the multiplayer mode!!!!
    I have not lost anything else but the GE. Do you see I’m 0 or 13391 in your game?
    Those who lost and retrieved their eggs can please advise me what to do?
    If I click on “join an existing team” and look for ABGOFAST I can still see myself among the racers with my 13391 GE, so I believe that this is a bug.
    I have written to Rovio asking them to reinstate my eggs. I hope they will not reply me that I’m a cheater!!!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – if you had to choose cloud, then that must mean that you play on two devices, correct? (Otherwise you wouldn’t need to sync, right?) So I am assuming that the one that is screwed up is your second device? If this is the case, go back to your first device and open the game, but choose device, rather than cloud. This should open you up with however many eggs you had when you last played, if this is the device you last played on, that is. If so, once the game is open, play a few races, then close that first device and open the screwed up device and choose cloud. Everything should be back to normal. Hopefully…

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer nope unfortunately both devices are screwed up as far as the eggs are concerned. Thanks for the pictures! Does this mean that you are still seeing me with all those fancy eggs i/o a pretty sh..ty 0?
    I wrote to Rovio and will see what they have to say to me.
    For the time being, forced garage when the Team most needed my help, gosh…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank

Hey team, you know I attempt to be the “team captain” and treat everyone fairly. I made a difficult decision to add @wazemank and remove @philhayler from the team right now. I haven’t heard from Philly and don’t know his status. We have the option of remove @dbkraemer’s duo identity to re-state him or @angryde should they want to get back in the race.

waze’s bringing 876 eggs along so we’re already 100 ahead right now with the change.

So with that business behind us for now, I welcome back @wazemank to the ABGOFAST team. For those that wouldn’t know, @wazemank, @alcusto and yours truly considered ourselves the C.A.T. when we were gunning for challenges. C.A.T = Crazy Android Trio as we seemed to be the only 3 Android users for the Face Book Friend setup. We added a 4th but haven’t heard from him in ages (where are you @aftarquino – not active on site for 4 months). We constantly competed against each other for the podium on the weekly tournament. So we have that still BUT I’m more excited about teaming up with him to take over the Angry Riders

Here’s the team Waze:

dbkramer aka Abe_Goracer aka @dbkraemer – M – From USA – iOS – too many of us have landed on his head that he doesn’t know who he is anymore. Split personality diagnosis as he is kinda of like Terrance and Wingman. Are they the same person or not?

ABGOFAST aka @abgofast aka Mike – M – From Canada – Android – team captain simply cause I setup the team so I’m only one able to add/subtract folks. Coach. Motivator. You’ll see I’m a bit crazy about getting the #1 spot if you read some of the history or see the leaderboard of noncheaters.

Alfredo aka @alcusto aka Alfredo – M – From Monaco with strong ties to Italy – Android … status … in the pit stop due to recent cloud sync / GEs to 0 bug. First time we’ve seen this happen to Android! Fingers crossed he gets back soon.

GrimmJow aka @grimmjow aka Gaetan – M – From France – iOS … status … in the pit stop due to technical glitch giving his one account two identities on multi-player that doesn’t allow his egg count to change…open Rovio case still unresolved

Janmej aka @janmej aka Jane – F – From Denmark – iOS – Queen of the Multiplayer! Over 26,000 eggs and first to report our move to #1 on Sunday

JohnS aka @angryde aka John – M – From Australia living in Germany – iOS
    (** temporary team leave due to lost progress issues **)

Nacho18 aka @nacho18 aka Ignacio – M – In USA with strong ties to Mexico – iOS
    Status – constant crashes on ipad but as our fearless leader he goes as fast as possible!

Philly aka @philhayler aka Phil – M – United Kingdom – iOS
    (** on leave for now till we know what he wants to do ….write me Philly!!**)

Platium aka @platium aka “Mr. Veronica” – M – From Singapore – iOS
    He races in the morning when I race at night. Figure we are literally 12 hours apart in time zones but in our hearts, we’re racing side by side on the track! Full of tips, strategies and ways to make this team the best!

Phoenix aka @phoenix6 aka “Mr Free Agent” – M – From Wisconsin, USA – iOS
    Found this forum about a week ago, asked to join us….brought 10 to 15 thousand eggs and a major boost to our results. Best is he left a team of Russians that were chasing us called CCCP. So his signing really made an impact! Has shared some great tips and found a glitch on SubZero that almost guarantees you a 1st place result. Look for it on the forum here.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – I see 13,391 as your count on my app

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

As @janmej said above, it looks like the angry riders booted one of their teammates and added GZSOGZSO2 to their roster with enough eggs to pass us shortly after we took the lead from them. If you’re interested, below is their team break down as of this writing:

1. DrBoom: 28662 GEs
    2. Judge-Dread: 22009 GEs
    3. Coklarija: 18550 GEs (Team Captain)
    4. Flipersr003: 16676 GEs
    5. Vital91Kot: 15140 GEs
    6. Mickey: 14454 GEs
    7. GZSOGZSO2: 12113 GEs
    8. Cippos: 9802 GEs
    9. Damone8: 6207 GEs
    10. Zach: 5057 GEs

Angry Riders Team Total: 148688 GEs
    ABGoFast Team Total: 144444 GEs

That means we’re down only about 4000 GEs and that’s with many technical issues experienced by a number of our teammates. So keep going FAST team and soon we’ll make the angry riders kick out another one of their teammates.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

And welcome to the team @wazemank! Look forward to racing with you. Thanks for relieving me as the noob of the team.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello Team : Welcome to our Racetrack @wazemank . All the Team will Support you . You were The a Missing Piece we need for .!!! Come on Wazemank !!! Go Fast!!
    I just start to Race and my First Race Was vs AngryRaiders on SubZero …!!!! I didn’t Take it ; I avoided : Riscky for me . Could loss again my GE’s !!!

@abgofast
    . Why very often the Game Put me on Subzero and exactly with AngryRaiders!!! It’s to much considence. The same question its for @dbkraemer , @alcusto @platium @janmej and @phoenix6 !!! Know I have to wait at least 20 minutes . I did multitasking to Clear the Game and comeback again and try.!!! I go too Slow : At this Pace all of you have even 3 times my Record of GE’s …. @wazemank just comeback and has Double or Triple than me!!! Isn’t Fair for me …!!! I am not Complaninig with my team …!!! I hate this Bug on my game .!!! Playing on New iPad 2 : 128 GB .!!! Good Wi-Fi connection and good Service from AT and T Premmiun Service!!! I can not Understand !!

Come on Team : Go! Go! Go! Fast!!!

platium
    @platium

hi @phoenix6
    how you get the info? on angryriders?

hi team leader @abgofast
    yew we are almost 12 hours apart… now is 1123am…

welcome @wazemank
    think u r at my fb

@alcusto
    13391 on my ipad…

hi @janmej thanks for yor kart tips…

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@platium – I was able to find a friend who doesn’t play much and never joined a team. Since he never joined, he can search for any team name and click on individual team info.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6,@platium, @wazemank

phoenix6 – epic intell and genius approach! Impressive and lovin’ the dedication to the cause. We know our enemy now! Everyone take notice of the post with our enemy’s result and grab a goal and kick that Angry Riders to the curb. Which Rider you going after?

Arus73
    @alcusto

Guys, thanks to the photos posted by @dbkraemer I have now a clearer picture of the problem I’m facing. It is different from the issue experienced by @nacho18 and @janmej when they lost all their eggs. I think my issue is identical to that of @grimmjow because it sounds like I have a duplication of racers/driving licences.

Under my Alfredo username I have in fact one racer (I’ll call it racer A) with 13391 GE and a driving licence created on 6 November 2014 and I have another racer (I’ll call it racer B) with 0 GE and a driving licence created on 31 July 2014.
    The licence of racer B was created for the 1st multiplayer mode whereas the licence of racer A was created for the latest multiplayer mode.

I’m playing with two devices with two different game versions: 1.4.3 and 1.5.2
    When version 1.5.2 came out I was extremely disappointed to note that Rovio deleted the section of power-ups discount packages, deleted the 3 gems for video watching and reinstated the previous extremely high prices for karts. For that reason, I deliberately decided not to update the game in one of my two devices.
    With version 1.4.3 I was accumulating gems/lucky boxes and buying new karts; with version 1.5.2 I was playing the multiplayer team mode. Despite the game version differences, I was able to synchronize the two seamlessly up to yesterday. It seems that in one of the latest synchronizations the system decided to assign me racer B’s old driving licence for the new multiplayer mode.
    When I look for new teams with this racer B I can still see my racer A inside of our team with his 13391 GE. However, because I was assigned the new virgin racer B, I am unable to take control back again of racer A. He is still there (this is why you can see his stats and GE unchanged in your games) but it is as if he is in a parallel world. I think @grimmjow has the same issue.

I don’t know if Rovio will be able to force back racer A over racer B in my device with 1.5.2 or shift racer’s A’s GE to racer B’s pockets. If they will not be able to do so, I am afraid I will be left with the only solution to start building up GE count from scratch with racer B.

Until I know what Rovio can do with my 13391 GE, I would be grateful @abgofast if you can keep my racer A into the team because I fear that by expelling him he will disappear and I will not be able to claim his GE back, thanks.

janmej
    @janmej

@wazemank welcome! Hope to be racing you soon.

@alcusto
    what a bummer. I crashed twice yesterday, was prompted to choose between device and cloud even though I don’t race on multiple devices, chose cloud, and was at zero both times. After a few restarts the GEs showed up again. But yours sounds worse having to create a new license and everything. Hope Rovio will be able to help you. Come back soon!

@ABGoFast
    DRBoom! We’re already competing over most GEs.

@nacho18
    We do meet angry riders a lot right now. In the old multi player mode sub zero tracks were never chosen. That would have been better for you now. Keep your head up!

@phoenix6
    Thanks. Interesting to see. It seems Zach’s not that active since he was removed from our team.

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium, @wazemank, @abgofast

Hi team, thanks all for your wellcome! A very international team, like it.

For @janmej and @phoenix6, I’ve been playing ABGo for several months, reached 1,097 challenges and got bored (very repetitive). In contrast, as Android player, I had the “worst” opponent possible (you already know him) and it was really motivant and funny try to beat him. Playing AB Epic last months, now ABGo multiplayer brings an added incentive, so I’m here again.

@abgofast
    , thanks for letting me joining the team, I hope to bring many golden eggs to oust Angryriders team. My first goal should be to achieve the ninth member with more golden eggs… @grimmjow and @nacho18, I’m coming after you!

@platium
    Yes, I think we’re FB friends.

And guys, hope you’ll fix soon your problems with the game.

GO FAST !

Arus73
    @alcusto

Guys, trying to stay positive after the Tyson’s uppercut I got in my bloody jaws yesterday night.
    While waiting for Rovio’s response (I’m quite pessimistic about it; @grimmjow, what did they tell you?), I have started grabbing some GE with my damned racer B, but it’s a painful process being forced to play solo most of the time with max 10 GE count for every win.
    Of the best teams I noted that CCCP have a free place to join them, but I would hate to race with them against you and show them some of my strategies.
    I therefore deliberately chose a low end team of happy Mexicans who are actually quite good despite having an overall GE count of just over 2k. This way you will never have to face me as opponent ;))

Anyway, a way or the other I’ll be back be sure about that!!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Alcusto :

They had told me that in the face of this new problem of ” double identity “, they would do what’s necessary to solve it as quickly as possible.

The only improvement which I was able to notice at the moment, it is to have passed of 10 GE in 565. But I am always another doubloon. Maybe the next update…

You have the same problem as me ?
    An identity without team and without GE.
    And when you look for our team you see that you are a member with quite your GE there.

That’s it ?

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hey @grimmjow!
    Yes I have the same problem of double identity as you.
    One is still inside the team with all my eggs and I can see it when I look for the ABGOFAST team (although I can see this identity, there is no way I can control it). The other one is without team and eggs although I have joined with it another team in order to gain some eggs while waiting for Rovio’s solution.

The funny thing is that the identity within the abgofast team has a driving licence which was issued on 6 November when I first played the new multiplayer mode.
    The other identity which I can control now has a driving licence which was issued on 31 July when I first played the old multiplayer mode.
    Are you experiencing this same issue?

I think I have encountered this problem because I was playing with 2 different devices and 2 different game versions (one version with the old multiplayer and one with the new one). Did you also do the same mistake?

janmej
    @janmej

@grimmjow for what it’s worth at least your ghost is still keeping up. I’ve been racing with you tonight, and we had some good 1-2-3 combos against angry riders.

@alcusto
    I guess the mexicans can’t believe their luck right now signing on a real professional –
    :-).

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.