ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej — great advice on the switch to Royal Snout L4 and Wall Magnet L4 … made the switch shortly after your post and seems to be making a difference. The karts are not as easy to handle but seem to go faster. Especially Wall Magnet! Please follow @platium advice on gems…save them for power up purchase or maybe get yourself a new kart. Don’t use them to get coins…if short of coins right now, do some single player stuff OR consider buying the coin doubler BUT trust me…I have almost 8.5 million coins now. They won’t have value to you. Gems are the currency of this game for sure….save them up…especially if you ever want to complete a ton of single player challenges. Just remember this quote “Gems are a girl’s best friend” :)))

@platium
    — perfecting the short cut on Seedway track #1 requires you to place your kart on the speed boost on the far right. I tend to place it slightly on the left side of this boost sometimes going over the right side of the middle boost. When you hit the boost, do a hard left and you can either land clean or bounce off the wall with minimal damage. Those Angry Riders are attempting it more frequently but with poor results. Unfortunately, the skills they lack are overcome by their use of the repair kart power up. This gives them the advantage!

@phoenix6
    — Not sure everyone knows that a Phoenix is a mythological bird tied to the SUN and rebirth but also one of the warmest cities in USA. With that, I find it ridiculously funny that someone with your handle figures out the short cut on the SNOW covered Sub Zero track! Yeah…as proud snow covered Canadian I’m jealous that you found this before me but also in your debt! Great advice and great job! Part of me wonders that if you are indeed from Phoenix, Arizona — if so, have you even seen snow? I’ve got plenty for you on the ground here if you wish me to send you some :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Ouch! Evidently there’s “no crying in AB Go!”

Believe me, I’ll be having a chat with Mr. Goracer about all of this… :)

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast the kart advice was for @alcusto. I think the big burner l4 and the hog rod l4 are the best for those particular tracks. Just wasn’t sure alfredo bought those. Big congrats on the mlizzard standing!

@platium
    to clear it up, I used the gems to buy a new kart (big burner), also pretty tired of the coins as I have more than 2.5 mill.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej – smart investment in your gems to grab the big burner l4 … while I’ve had great success with my switch yesterday to royal snout l4, I prefer the big burner kart. I’ll be going back to it. I forgot you have 500 challenges under your belt so you know the value of gems! Sorry! I keep thinking (correctly mind you) that you’re Queen of the Multi-Player :)

I am on the fence about the hog rod l4 vs wall magnet l4. Both are strong for multi-player. Maybe equal. Hog rod l4 seems to get airborne easier which is good for Stunt track 2 and 3 but not so good for track 1. Wall magnet seems heavier and less likely to “fly” but is a bit harder to steer at top speed. I guess user preference.

@nacho18
    , @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium

Despite for the last 30 minutes having it plugged into the AC charger while playing, my phone battery just hit 0% and shut off. I was at exactly 39,800 …. 200 away from the magic 40,000 or what I am now calling the chase for drivers license 100 (if 10,000 eggs gets you license #25, then 40,000 must get you license #100 :)

Don’t think Angry Riders score changed much and we were sitting just around 132,000 … getting closer!

janmej
    @janmej

Btw @ABGoFast amazing effort you have put into catching up with angry riders this weekend! Don’t forget to eat, man!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@ABGoFast – I’m from Madison, Wisconsin so like you I’m more than familiar with the snow so don’t feel too bad I pointed it out before you did. :) I can’t even really say I discovered it since I saw one of angry riders ghosts do it…haven’t seen them use it since though. I’m convinced that it was discovered after one of us smashed them into ice…no way they are smart enough to figure it out on their own.

And sorry to hear about the phone issues. You do realize you need to plug the other end of charger into the wall right? :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium

Ouch! Burned hard by the Phoenix! Fitting in with this group too well…haha…very funny stuff! Yes…the charger is plugged in at both ends…all is up and running. The game drains the battery faster than the charger puts juice into it. This happens from time to time. I’m racin’ again already. 110 away from 40,000

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Congratulations to our team captain, coach and general manager, and the “driving force” behind team ABGOFAST, @abgofast!!!

40,000 Golden Eggs will make one heckuvan omelette for the celebratory breakfast commemorating the demise of the Angry Riders!

Well done :)

janmej
    @janmej

Exactly 550 GEs to go and the angry riders will have a real reason to be angry. Congrats all! Especially to our hard working el presidente.

And king of the snowy alps has got to be @alcusto who took up the snow trick from @phoenix6 and perfected it finishing 1st every time on that track. It makes us all look like lemmings hammering into the ice tower, but it works.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey : @janmej …!!!!! You forgot me . I am a Racing and very Hard !!! Maybe there were Ghost beside me !!! But I Already Cooperate n this Trhiump . I did many 18 Golden Eggs Being 0n 1 2 or 3 …!!! Come. On Racers give some Credits I am Racing so Hard in Pro of this Team Buddy .!!! I pushed many Racers vs AngryRaiders !!! An we won!! Trust me I Cooperate …!!!! Believe me I won several times being on 1 2 or 3 with my Team!!! I told you I am free on this weekend Racjng Hard!!!

Come team . Go! Fast vs AngryRaiders !!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 NO! You’re certainly not forgotten. I was just saving you for last, you know :-). We’re so close now. 135806 GEs and counting. You have all done brilliantly this weekend, and you too @nacho18 I see what you’re doing. Stay fearless despite of the app not always cooporating.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey Team I am Here : coocking Mexican Food and Racing !!! When The ^%##~?’oufcg SubZero stop me . I coocking !! Then continue Racing !!! @abgofast @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 …!!! I still here Coocking and Racing :

You don’t smel it my coocking : be carful with my Dust on track couse ‘ you can eat’ it ‘mm!!!

Come on team : Go! Fast!

nacho18 is here!!!!

janmej
    @janmej

Sorry me again, I just feel like making hive fives and fist bumps (of course awkward girlie ones) all around. We’re no. 1! – of the non cheaters that is. @ABGoFast @alcusto @platium @nacho18 @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @grimmjow

nacho18
    @nacho18

Ha Ha Ha …! Hey Team . !!! We Got them vs AngryRaiders.!! We top them …!! Finally…!! I am not sure if I did the wining spot !!! But we tap them ..,!!! I downloaded 2 screenshot ; you can see on my Albun; Also there is one new Team : Calls Pinoy team ..!! They are Philipino .!! Because in my work I have a lot Pinoy People ; Philippines ..!!! I don’t thing they are on danger for us !!! I avoided to Race on SubZero ; last Race and I see them!!

So we top our Enemies AngryRaiders !!!
    Question about them …!! They don’t have more money to spent on “pU’s ” or they are weak !!! It’s something !!! Anyway we Got them!!!

Come team ABGOFAST . Go! Fast!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @alcusto @platium @nacho18 @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @grimmjow @philhayler

Way to go team! You’re the best! I knew we could over take those Angry Riders. Now apologies to the Wisconsin on the team. I need my New England Patriots to over take the Green Bay Packers to make this a truly epic weekend (yeah….i care about american football too:)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

janmej @alcusto @platium @nacho18 @dbkraemer @ABGoFast @grimmjow @philhayle

Alright team! Great effort these last few days to overcome angry riders! Hats off to everyone!

Note that now we don’t play the angry riders anymore…only play teams ranked above us. So all the races are easier to win now since they are all against cheater teams (although Hockey does have a couple decent drivers). This means the whole time you all have been trying to overtake angry riders they were raking in easy GEs (probably getting close to 18 a race) and we were still able to catch up to them. Just keep in mind that they are now having to deal with racing against our ghosts for the first time…I almost feel sorry for them.

Oh and Go Packers!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Okay Team : we got the ANGRYRAIDERS . We are on top cheaters doesn’t count..!!!
    @abgofast . You go! On : New England Patriosts .!! Okay
    @phoenix6 : you go?! Over Packers , okay

I am San Franciscan for 26 Years .!!! So Go! 49’Niners !!! Come Niners this is our Year.!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej @alcusto @platium @nacho18 @phoenix6 @abgofast @grimmjow

Well done! Seriously. I knew when @abgofast put this team together, that we were the best team. When we lost a couple of our best due to Rovio iOS glitches, @janmej gave us the boost we needed just at the right time, and then continued to prove that she belongs at the head of the class! Then there’s the obvious passion bordering on total obsession of our captain @absomethingsomething and his 40 million golden nuggets (and, of course, his leadership and movie star good looks).

And what sealed the deal, was the signing of an unknown young man from the upper mid-west with a fire in his belly like, well… like a Phoenix, rising from the ashes of obscurity to secure a place in our hearts and a KGB target on his back from the Russkies.

Then we have @platium and @alcusto showing me what it means to battle for position and prominence on such a team of champions, and doing it with smarts (@platium’s brilliant strategies and analysis) and class (@alcusto grinding out the eggs without help from extra powers – just pure racing skill!)

Finally, our Fearless Leader and motivator of the entire team, who with persistence and tenacity would NOT let crashes, glitches or Angry Rider b**ches get him down! Never quitting, always fighting, the man who would have more eggs than all of… well a lot of eggs anyway… @nacho18!!!

Special honors to @grimmjow and @angryde… innocent victims of poor programming, but still our brothers in arms… or feathers… or something…

Congratulations to all! And go Philadelphia Eagles! :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @dbkraemer an @abe_goracer . For those lovely Words . I fell like you : missing two Great Racers @angryde and @grimmjow ..!!! With both of them we should be more far ahead on this Great dispute and Race vs ANGRYRAIDERS AND anything else .!!! We have Ahead only Bad Cheaters and Hackers .!!!

We Need to increase vastly our Score …!! And tell ROVIO and angrybirdsnest.com ; that we are Real Team ” Non-cheater and non Hacker . We just love the Game and Race …!! Because we like to Go! FAST !!!!

Hey Team Go! Go! Go! FAST. We are Faster !!! Because we are ABGOFAST.!!! He Dicho!!!

platium
    @platium

@abgofast

congrats for being number 1!!!

now is to maintain team standing!!!

in air u r using corporal or terence with mighty kite..

we r all leaning from each other here @dbkraemer

I think i am perfecting my seedway shortcut landing now!!!

waze
    @wazemank

toc toc…

Here again after some months break. ABGo reinstalled again encouraged by Nacho and can see news in the game. I’m afraid I’ll have to read “a few” posts.

Well-known drivers and some new faces… Hi all!

nacho18
    @nacho18

WUUUAAAU : here you are welcome @wazemank …!!! We MISS YOU …!!! Many Racers are going to ; be Really surprised . Come on Wazemank !!! Just Race Again !!! Hey ABGOFAST WELCOME TO OUR STRADED RACER WAZEMANK !!!!!

Hole !! Hole ! Hole to our : Spaniard Racer : que siga la fiesta !!! Digo La Carrera.!!!

Hey : @abgofast @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow : Here is @wazemank …!!! Do you Believe it!!!!

Come on Team Go! Go! Go! Fast .!!!! @wazemank cone back !!!!

janmej
    @janmej

Some news: Angry Riders outranked us again. This morning they were at 133-something, so I figure they must have kicked somebody off their team and gotten a new member since they are now at 145-something.

Well, we’d just have to get back in the saddle.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium

@wazemank
    — I had to do a double check on the weekly tourney to see your name a the top of the medal podium! Then I see you’ve made a return here too! Welcome back! Are you looking to play the new single & team multi-player? Those mentioned above and myself are all part of ABGOFAST.

Problem is that we have 10 spots and they’re full. @philhayler joined us early but hasn’t been active since then. He’s low man at 745 eggs. You want to better that?
    We can put @philhayler to the bench to join back when he wants and put you in the starting line up….let me know.

The team is ‘public’ so when a spot opens up it’s first come first serve. Therefore, we will need to coordinate a bit on this roster spot.

Despite the hacking and cheating within the app on scores, we took over #1 last night from Angry Riders only to see them add a driver with an establish egg count. Soon this new racers will be identified through racing or something underhanded is going on! They’re ahead 145 thousand to 133 thousand now adding roughly 12 thousand very quickly.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi guys, sorry yesterday I was out all day and unable to join the multiple conversations.

Congrats to everyone for overtaking the AngryRiders! They only took again the lead with their usual sneaky strategy, but very soon we will get them again because we are far stronger than them!!

@janmej
    thanks for your advice on the L4 karts. In Rocky Road is the Royal Snout L4 faster than the Royal Rumbler L6? In Stunt, is the Hog Rod L4 faster than the Wall Magnet L4 and Point Breaker L4?

@phoenix6
    thank you very much for your useful advice on the breaking shortcut in subzero 3. I’m pretty much sure you have found another one later on the same stage because your ghost (and yours @grimmjow) keep materializing right at the beginning of the last bouncing descent.

Welcome back @wazemank! We were all missing you! I’m sure our team will get great benefit from adding you in.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.