ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey : team I still racing at 11:38 . I did many Won Racers . !!! I download at leat a 12 screenshots for your delight . Come team see ma conquer many Racers I was first even vs Angyraiders .!! Know I am over 2500 and more GE’s . But I see something I race many times with @grimmjow and his # remain the same 3597 or something like that!!!
    Other poit was I check it up Oftenly our stats and I did not See any increase !!! Maybe tomorrow’s you’ll se my advances and new stats on our Team !! Funny I don’t like it I Race for 3 hours and I can’t see real Stats : 105 K’s I thing there are more!! We are very close over our Hatred team ANGRYRAIDERS..!!! I am sure I did nasty good Racers to win over them and increase our stats !!! Please tomorrow let me know any good Changes on our stats .

Happy Driving . Come on Team. Go! Fast.!!! Good Nigth .

nacho18
    @nacho18

URGENT : before I take Bed I check up again ..!!!

@janmej
    : I see you ..!!! Your GE’s Has been Restored again !!!

PLEASE CHECK MY ALBUN I DID MADE AN SCREENSHOT FOR YOU .!! YOU APPEARS WITH 21 k’s again …!! Hope is REAL PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE IT AGAIN.!!!

Part of the General Stats of team increased …! But some Racers remain : sane numbers !!! Tomorrow it’s going to be a Lon day . !!! Hope with lot of surprises !!!

janmej
    @janmej

Wow, great news!

@phoenix6
    A big welcome to our team. I see that you’re absolutely no rookie and I look forward to racing with you. I’m fairly new myself and still overwhelmed by my brilliant team mates. Not only have they been fiercely battling to restore my honour with Rovio (accused of cheating), but they are the fastest racers in the game! You’re in for a treat.

AND my GEs seem to be back. Hat tip @nacho18. Yesterday I decided to stop sulking and take up the battle on the tracks again. It paid off!

@dbkramer Congrats! It’s fun to watch you, @alcusto, and @platium compete. Now it seems that @phoenix can join in as well, and by the looks of it I may have to start worrying about you too – bring it on :-). (Or whatever you say in English…).

janmej
    @janmej

@platium Your GEs are back as well!!

platium
    @platium

@janmej yes I gotten my GE back!!

@angryde
    have you gotten your stats reinstated??

platium
    @platium

@nacho18, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @abgofast

hi all

my eggs been restored… this is good…
    but it seems that they ignore the cupcake send or receive… it’s now zero for both!

some strength and weakness of my team mates, that i encountered!

calling team leader @abgofast
    strength: powerful at stunt and seedway
    average: rocky
    weak: most time last (leader you need to improve on this!) you are my permanent teammate!
    support: rocky

team principle @nancho18
    strength: power up user!!!
    weakness: not yet encounter, mid table finishing
    support: good wingman!

@alcusto

strength: knock me off the track in air… lol… joking… i also knock you off… embarrassing to say…
    weakness: no known weakness
    support: NONE!!! always 1 2 be NUMBER 1… lol!!!!

@dbKraemer

strength: good wingman!!! knock out our competitors…
    weakness: no known weakness, mid table
    support: see strength

@grimmjow
    , @janmej & @phoenix6 my recent encounter is that both are similar
    strength: good supporting wingman
    weakness: not much

as for @philhayler, @cholewap
    no chance encounter yet. u need to start playing!!!

NOTE: IMPORTANT: there is FREE KING SLING and LEAF BLOWER if your counter is ZERO. Just watch video!!! I use them to outrun angryriders!!!

that is all! :)

janmej
    @janmej

@platium thanks for the feedback. You put in great effort when it comes to tips and feedback. It all improves our racing.

A few comments:

@ABGoFast
    , you, and I seem to be pretty much of simular strength from my perspective. I get a lot of 1, 2, 3, -combos. @ABGoFast is strong in sub zero and rocky and you in seedway and rocky.

The rest I’ve been racing alongside with too little to detail, unfortunately.

I do want to say though I think what we experience on our individual screens differs immensely. Have any of you tried to redo a run if we have lost? Doing that, correcting your errors from the first time around, changes the whole order of things. People who won finish last etc. Also it seems to be the same particular run for a ghost you’re facing all the time, at least on some of the tracks. I don’t know how many times I’ve seen @ABGoFast and the same balloon finish on sub zero 2 by now. Always beating me right at the finish line :-).

Btw belated happy thanksgiving to those of you celebrating.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@platium lol thanks man for your kind comments that I have no weaknesses! It’s not true, but I like it ;))

@janmej
    yeah fully agree with you. I come across the same ghosts all the time including the King Pig ballooning one of @abgofast in sub zero 2 you are talking about. I’m pretty much beaten as well many times by this ghost when crossing the finish line.
    This is not good news though because the @abgofast’s ghost that Rovio picked up for Air track 1 is constantly finishing 6th which makes winning this track for our team really difficult.

@phoenix6
    and @abgofast I have a question for you pals. I have noticed that your ghosts in Sub Zero track 3 misteriously disappear all the times from my back and teleport themselves right in front of the very last descent before the finish line. What trick is this? Did you find a shortcut?
    I have noticed sometimes that when crashing in some particular places, you are then redirected automatically by the game in a different place sometimes way ahead. I have not really understood how this works, but it seems that some of our opponents are using this strategy a lot. Did you notice yourself those annoying competitors proceeding like if they were in an automatic spawning loop?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

I’m home today recovering from a serious fever and stomach virus that pretty much took me out of commission yesterday. Only race was the daily event. I finished it and couldn’t even function. It was a rough 24 hours but I think I can enjoy a nice relaxing “early” weekend :)

@platium
    — I finish 6th most times? “weak: most time last (leader you need to improve on this!) you are my permanent teammate!”
    When I play the game myself, I have finished 6th less than a dozen times. The only have troubles on Air if the opponent or teammate lands on me. Maybe that is the ghost you get. Most times I recover and finish 3rd when that happens
    All I know is that Air result is not a reflection of my skills cause something strange is going on :))) No way I finish 6th on the other tracks.

Early on, I was the only racer using the Seedway and Rocky short cuts. If you notice now, everyone is using them!

@alcusto
    — this happens on Sub Zero track 3 for me as well … you and @grimmjow show up at the last second

@janmej
    — your comments make more sense to me being strong at seedway, rocky and subzero …. if you go back into the posting log here (I think before you joined us), you will see that there was a time that these were the only 3 tracks the game allowed me to play. Stunt and Air were never picked. I remember getting these two on the single multiplayer not team multiplayer. I really don’t know what races are being picked for me on these two tracks now. I get them selected as often as the other 3 now but my ghost seems to be a loser who can’t win or finish better than last.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium

Here is the reply from Nadir regarding my long note to Rovio two days ago. Good news on all fronts as they will fix everyone’s account on ABGOFAST team. I love how it was described to “eliminate” cheaters. Appears to be a manual – account by account – process. Finally…it sounds like @janmej got a 500 gem apology from Rovio :))))

——
    Dear ABGOFAST,
    Thank you for the detailed report! I have forwarded the usernames of your team members to the developers and they will go through each profile to check their scores. They have informed me that the feature with multi-player modes will function much better with the next update.
    Regarding the cheaters, we will eliminate them manually. This may take a bit of time but eventually will work, so bear with us! :)
    I have now sent 500 gems to @janmej’s account to make it up to her our mistake.
    Hope you have a great day!
    Nadir
    Rovio Support Team

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium

Me again…cheaters still on the leader board so nothing fixed there, however, I believe all our team’s egg counts are restored!

Our team total is 112,974 vs Angry Riders 130,377

Here is what i see on the team page right now:

ABGOFAST 32,461 (Prime Minister of Canada!)
    JANMEJ 22,993 (fixed!)
    PLATIUM 13,066 (fixed!)
    PHOENIX 13,045 (best free agent signed ever!)
    ALFREDO 12,174 (no weaknesses!)
    ABE_GORACER 11,239 (Prime Minister of Racing!)
    GRIMMJOW 3,597 (not fixed…case still not closed?)
    NACHO18 2,839 (he goes fast despite crashes trying to slow him down)
    PHILLY74 745 (are you there man? we need ya!)
    PRZEMEK 60 (rookie needs to get into the game!)

Would love to hear from @philhayler and @cholewap about how much they plan to participate in team multi-player game.

Update: Mlizzard is at 34,765 so my illness yesterday sees me drop to 2,300 behind….looks like I got some racin’ to do :))

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: Team . Good Morning . @abgofast @platium @dbkraemer @grimmjow @alcusto @philhayler @janmej @phoenix6 and @cholewap.

Some long Ago I can’t see Any Ghost . I see always Real Racers.!!

@platium
    thanks for you great review on the team and my personal reviuw . I am trying to go more fast and smoothly …!! But ” Yes some times I am using PU’s ; because no choice specially vs AngryRaiders!!! Most the times I use the Free Sling King and Blower up.!!! But even with those support our team loss vs AngryRaiders!!!
    VS others we win most the Times and many times I go on 1,2 and 3 finish tier!!!

@abgofast
    . Sorry about your sickness . Like the other comments I see you most the times being my teammate even with @platium.. I see you many times winning but some times you are 5 or even 6 to arrive. I don’t see any ghost on you!!!

@janmej
    ; congrats for your 500 Gems back and your GE’s back too.

@phoenix6
    . I like to see you Racing with me !!! You are very Strong Racers . Keep Go! in fast.
    Okay Team Go! Fast!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 — we’re using the term “ghost” to mean teammate racing with you who isn’t actually playing the game at the same time you might be playing. For example, if you had me as your teammate yesterday, it wasn’t actually me playing at the same time with you. I didn’t race yesterday due to my illness. You got my “ghost” or a recording of me racing this track some time in the past We’re not sure how Rovio determine which race to pick among the ones you’ve done. It seems Rovio isn’t kind to me selecting races I’ve done poorly in and replaying them. I wouldn’t have so many GE if I was truly this slow :)

platium
    @platium

@nacho18, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @abgofast

@abgofast

get well soon team leader!!! i know the weakness is not you but the GHOST!!!! the shortcut at seedway, i learn from you and @alcusto if i remember correctly….

@alcusto

the respawn at sub zero is damn funny!!! i saw the ghost of @abgofast respawning before the finish line and i overtake it and become first!!! DAMN GHOST!!!

later i’ll race again!!!

seems like angryrider is losing steam… their score is slowing now…

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@alcusto I believe what you might be seeing there is that @abgofast and I will use king pig’s special to fly over all the steps leading down to the finish line on Sub-Zero and often land just before the line. This is a great use of his special as I’m usually able to overcome 1 or 2 opponents going it. So maybe you are seeing a combination of that and a little buggy ghost?

On a similar note has anyone else noticed a ghost of one of the angry riders on that same subzero track that always respawns in front of you at the end of the first really big jump and then uses bubble’s special immediately after respawing? I don’t know if it is always the same ghost or a glitch or something or if they actually found a way to purposely crash into the vertical ice tower just left of the jump and respawn where you normally would land. I haven’t tried it out yet but it would seem to be a pretty big advantage if it was repeatable.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

So I was just able to confirm a shortcut that is more of a glitch in the subzero course that splits into two seperate tracks right and the bugging of the race. The trick is to fly straight into the left ice wall/tower (not sure about the right) at the big jump over a gap and crack in the ice (1st big jump). By crashing into the wall/tower you will respawn at the bottom of the jump about where you would normally land but you’ll get there while everyone else is still flying through the air. Seems to be 2-3 seconds faster than if you went off the jump normally. If you have a bird with a speed boost ability use that just as you respawn to pick up your original speed.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @phoenix6 …!!! Believe me I did try before on that Track you Refer : 3 Times I crashed , after that my screen was Black then !! Lost the Gane .!!! After that 2 days each to wait my Returned GE’s ..!!! On iOS for me it’s a Bug.!!! I don’t try anymore ..!!! Until an update Fix it!!! Sorry it was many Crashed !!!

That’s the Reason I am Go! in to slow !!! Get a wait ;; after skip SubZero!!!
    Then Replay or Race again!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Oooh no !!! Again .!!!! I did try again on Subzero .!!! I lost my GE’s again 2986 or something closer to 3000 !!!

This ¥£€>%#^!?.%*+ f@&$€€£+*%<!’ Make angry ‘ I am Zero Again !!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi Team: is me Again. @abgofast @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @philhayler @cholewap @janmej @phoenix6 and my Dear @angryde ( how much I am missing you!!) . I am really angry devasted and!!! *%}<?£*#{))7’nvg . I was trying to Crose 3000 and more .!!! Then in SubZero crashed Again. Before I triyed coupled of times nd nothin Happens but …! On the Tird time !!! F____ed again ; I lost my whole amout of GE’s very close 3000 ..!!! I love this Game and My Team …??? But I hate This Bug : because I am going very Slow !!!

I already Wrote to ROVIO !!! But it’s Friday and on USA it’s A Holliday .!!! Hope not on Europe !!! Ohhhh men I am very close to Cry…!!! Sniff !!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 – your GEs are restored …. I’m seeing 2,947 beside your name today :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Thank you @abgofast . I am on my iPhone . When I have chance I’ll Race on my iPad . Eager to Race with you an @platium.

Happy Racing and Go! Fast!!! Okay I’ll see you behaind your dust. Because you are so fast.!!!

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto I been racing alongside you and @ABGoFast for all of my racing time to day. It was great! Before the team multiplayer release I was mainly doing the old multiplayer and all the races were timed so I’m pretty sure that the Royal Snout l4 for rocky and the Wall magnet l4 for stunt (although harder to handle, but it can be done with bravour, just have a look at @phoenix6) are faster karts than the ones you’re currently using for those tracks. The cc of the second fastest of the l4-series can be misleading. I know that you are faster, I can easily tell from seedway, air and sub zero.

@nacho18
    I can totally relate. Good thing your GEs were restored. I received 500 gems in compensation from Rovio. Which was great as I could upgrade my rocky kart.

As it is now we’re gaining in on angry riders. Keep going fast!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18, @platium, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @janmej, @phoenix6, @abgofast

You are all an amazing team to race with! It is truly a pleasure to pound the stuffins out of the competition along side of each of you. I have learned quite a few tricks and shortcuts, although there are some that I still can’t figure out (yes, I’m looking at you @phoenix6 and your sudden manifestation in front of me just before the finish line in Sub Zero track 3!!!).

As of this writing, and after what looks like a 4,000+ GE start to the weekend for Canadian Prime Minister @abgofast, team ABGOFAST is now only 6,000 GEs out of non-cheater first place. Well done, lady and lads!

Now, if you all could stop landing on my head, that would be great. Thanks…

:):):):)

platium
    @platium

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @abgofast

the short cut at seedway is learn from abgofast… the only thing now is to perfect the landing without touching the wall… did it once or twice.. mostly crash with kart (as more using short cut) or wall!!!

dear team leader… your unholy ghost is still very slow at AIR!!! but EXTREMELY POWERFUL at stunt… regardless whichever character that you are using… i seem cant to chase or get close to you… we using the same kart some more!!!

@janmej

try to use gen for challenges… upgrade just use the coins… like me… i got over 700k coins and nothing to upgrade!!!! the rest are millionaires!!!!

till then!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @janmej, @angryde, @phoenix6, @platium

Sunday morning (Canadian time) scoreboard ANGRYRIDERS 135,788 vs ABGOFAST 130,253
    Let’s take ’em down!

Update on unofficial #1 spot of the non-cheaters: I’ve over taken Mlizzard by a about 2,500 after my epic two day binge (day 3 to start soon!) … this morning’s count is 38,470 ABGOFAST to 36,011 MLIZZARD. The next two players are #14 RAFAELM 50,017 (team of 2..I think cheater who somehow used hacked program to add 50,000 vs > 1 million eggs)

I now also see a new #15 individual driver is called KKAJAKK with 100,154 (my guess is cheater who is trying not to get caught as I never played a team with this driver on it…I do also noticed a new team on leader board at #15 called YEE FAI with 100,758 … probably not a fluke here….bet they’re the same…not raced yet because I think the team is “new” from a hack and therefore, we don’t play them)

@platium
    — curious what kart “my ghost” might be using in Air in the very slow at Air races? Originally I used Green Baron L6 for the first week or so till @alcusto gave advice about L4 series. If you still see me in Green Baron L6 kart, then the ghost recording is really really old and nothing I can do to resolve it. I switched to Bubble Barge L4 at least two or three weeks ago because it seemed easier to pass and squeeze by all the others using Tub Thumper L4 when the Air courses narrow. The acceleration and handling seemed to get me past everyone for the win. With this kart, you are more likely to get crushed because it is not as strong as the others sot if in the ghost mode, I get crushed and re-spawn, then it explains my slowness. Yesterday, I switch to Tub Thumper so I can be the crusher from now on!. No apologies for friendly fire! I will improve the Air result!

@dbkraemer
    — landing on your head? stuck it up buttercup :) you’re now the team rookie / the team newb so consider that action a result of a beloved team hazing ritual. You must win a race after this happens and then you have achieved a right of passage to be a true ABGOFAST racer thus having the team newb title permanently removed :) PS…this is not my idea…all hazing activities are planned by ABE_GORACER…take it up with him if you’re upset with this news ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.