ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @dbkraemer . I love what you say . That’s ” Music for my Ears ” VIVA EL EQUIPO ABGOFAST ”
    I did not check yet I do not whabt to try for a while Racing on Multiple Devices ; tonight I’ll play on my iPad air2 , because I am afraid to lose my Prescius GE’s.
    When I see everything it’s Normal I’ll race on multiple devices…!!or waiting for next update . Okay!!!
    VAMOS TODOS ABGOFAST . Keep Go!in Fast!!!

platium
    @platium

@nacho18, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde, @abgofast

Platium aka @platium aka “Mr. Veronica” – M – From Parts Unknown – iOS
    Yup…I know his wife’s name but not his as he used her FB account to friend me but I never did share his actual name :P

haha.. I’m from SIngapore… I’m the only asian here?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde

okay … at risk of me sounding as angry and crazy as @angryde with a rant!

All right ABGOFAST … here is you your team mission should you choose to accept it!

TEAM MISSION
    To be #1 of the non-cheaters so that when Rovio cleans the leaderboard, we’re #1 spot

CHALLENGE
    Close a 35,000 egg deficit to the Angry Riders by taking 18 points every race!

ENEMIES LIST / MOST WANTED:
    I’ve been able to piece together 9 of the 10 Angry Riders team screen names:

1. Dr. Boom (#13 on the leaderboard with 14,994 and no one else is higher)
    2. Vital91kot
    3. JHKHJ
    4. Mickey
    5. Crazy Bird
    6. Coklarija
    7. Juli
    8. Damone8
    9. Cippos
    10. Zach – kicked out of our team!

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds….

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    fantastic messages, thanks!
    You can add in your list that I have strong ties with Italy

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    no.10 of angry riders is Zach! Yes the one you sent away to make place to @cholewap. I see he uses multiple power ups and he is as angry as ever against us!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – I have faith we can over come them in time! I figured he was added there since they jumped by 6 thousand eggs. I cant wait to blast him when I get a chance.
    Zero for two on Matilda. Timing the egg release as landing on the final pier gets me here a fraction too late. I think cause I hit too many obstacles earlier.

1 for 8 on Matilda weekly challenge / time boom … clean run from start keeping right before first obstacle then mostly left or inside lane as much as possible to reduce the area traveling… launched egg as landing on last yellow road section and it gave me a really good boost to take the wind which seemed to give me a bit more speed to the “cave with the bend and wooden road” … split the obstacles down the middle (hit nothing), then final launch to home … arrive just before expiry and got 111,087…two star score :( but no power ups used. Have to avoid everything!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto — So now that I really don’t have any FB Android friends competing against me. They all took their balls and went home (waze and aft). I should mention too that the last race of the weekly challenge this week has a bug in it. I’ve taken advantage of it every week this race repeats itself.

After you splat all fruit, which you can do by about half way down the track, you simply start doing circles/donuts by holding down the right turn on your phone controls….you will respawn when you face the wrong direction but the circles/donuts will continue and you eventually get you down to the finish line….at this point, you will NEVER cross the finish line and in theory can keep going in circles for ever! The reason is you re-spawn when you would otherwise cross the finish line so the game doesn’t recognize you as completing the race. As it’s fruit splat, it doesn’t matter the other pigs finish and there is no time limit. You get your 80,000 for splatting all fruit then you get points building up for every circle you do. Its a few hundred at a time but within a few minutes, you can get a bunch. I finished with 150,451 total points before I got bored. In theroy, you could do circles and accumulate points for as long as you want to hold down your right turn

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

I see same as @dbkraemer

@grimmjow
    is showing 3,597 GE and now finally, @nacho18 is back to his 1,507 :)

If you too don’t see the same when you join the game again, maybe I have to remove you from team and you rejoin? Hopefully we’ll see these counts go up once you start playing again

Fingers crossed your game problems are like those 10 Angry Riders … way behind you eating your dust!!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all: @abgofast @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @grimmjow @angryde @janmej @philhayler ‘. I am here again

@abgofast
    : sorry I am not understand : what you said above , I do not want to be out of the team. If a lost twice my GE’s was because of the bugs on the Game ..!!! It was unintentional by myself:
    – when I lost first 700 GE’s …!!! I did spent about 200 Gens using PU’s : just for get good standing on the team.
    – when I lost 1507 . Was same thing above . Didn’t want to : and I spent 150 Gens or around number. Just in pro of the team : other matters was to help you and also to platinum too. : I did Race with both of you against Angryraides ; and I finished with you guys doing 1,2 and 3..!!! So maybe my stats and progres in this Mode : Multiplayer is very modest comparing with your , platinum , grimmjow , dbkraemer accustom and the rest of the team but I am trying to do my best in Pro of the team.
    Again I do not want to be out of the team!!!

Know I am ready to start to Race for my Team ” ABGOFAST ” !! Here you Go!

I’ll try to be Fast!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 — you’re not understanding me. I’m sorry if it sounded to you as critical. I’m not saying you’d be out of the team. No way! I would not remove my fearless leader unless he asked to be removed!

I’m saying that if you don’t see the 1,507 Golden Eggs result on your device, then maybe I have to remove you from team and then you come back into it in order for you to see your results. If you see 1,507 Golden Eggs now, all is good and back to normal so we don’t do anything but race.

I know you will go fast to get more eggs :))) No worries my friend! I’m just trying to help you get past the technical problems.

I was not commenting or being critical on your progress … I do not compare teammates this way! It is unfair! Everyone has limited time to play and since you and others on iOS have these tech problems, I dare not expect you to do more racing until fix.

Also, I already shared that I never wish you to spend real money or gems for power ups to win the multi-player … that is for you to decide. I will share my selfish ways next…

You will find that I have not used any power ups in team multi-player racing. I will NEVER use them. I will only use the special power (for 3 gems maybe twice). I am saving all my power ups and as many gems as possible to open up all of my hated “use all power ups in 3 races” challenge.

My goal is to be able to earn enough of these through multi-player wins, weekly event winnings and prizes from lucky boxes so I can open all challenges again “for free” and move on from my 2014 completed challenges come the new year. Since I started this approach, I am up from 200 gems to 1,413 gems (in about 2 months) and from 0 to 50 power ups (11 repair, 22 king sling, 11 leaf blower and 5 target karts). This multi-player 5 trophies for lucky box seems to almost always give me a power up or some odd count of gems +7 +8 +9 +11 and best was +16

I suggest you save your power ups and gems for your own personal gain reasons too.
    If you want to use them to help Team ABGOFAST, I won’t complain but I won’t expect it either :)

I hope this helps you understand my comments made earlier. Cheers :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @abgofast sorry . It was not Complain it was only my good sense to add my strong feeling to help my team.!

Again : bad luck its follow me : my iPad 2 crashed again on one Race over SubZero . After the crash …!!!!! Again I lost all my 1532 GE’s no way!! I am felling destroyed.!!!

Next time after fixing I won’t Race SubZero .!!! Because it’s were the Bug on my iPad is. What a bad luck.!!!! Sniff !!!

All racers on the team ” ABGOFAST ” kelp : Go!in fast !
    I see you next time afte ROVIO returned my 1532 GE’s Back to me.!

janmej
    @janmej

@alcusto matilda boom weekly challenge: I’ve tried to replicate what I was doing when I completed the challenge the first time around (monday after numerous goes), but I can’t. How ever it seems that the car will also pick up pace if you release the special power on the second wooden pier right before you get to the last ice obstacle on the pier smashing it. And don’t touch any obstacles on your way keeping to the inner lane.

@ABGoFast
    I’m with you on the not using power ups, although I may try once in a while. Not because I’m saving power ups or gems though (totally over that since I was carefully gathering gems for 2 months earlier this year to buy the fastest stunt car only to find out that the thing was complete rubbish), but because it’s fun to beat angry riders without help from other things than fierce team members :-).

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

For those of you who haven’t had the pleasure of racing with @janmej yet, let me tell you that you are in for a treat :) She may be new to this forum, but she is no rookie. She smoked, and I mean SMOKED me and @abgofast twice this morning on our way to 1-2-3 victories over the AngryRiders. I am still picking out dust and gravel from my teeth! :) I am glad you’re on our side @janmej!

Also, in one of the most enjoyable races I’ve had so far, I got to witness the phenomenal defense of our team captain @abgofast. In a Rocky Road Track 1 race, he purposely came across the entire track just to SLAM Dr. Boom into a stone wall and crush him to dust. It was a beautiful thing to see :)

Go TEAM ABGOFAST!

PS – I am enjoying the competition for 3rd place for most Golden Eggs between @alcusto, @platium, @grimmjow and myself. We are neck and neck and this works as a secondary motivator for me to keep racing as often as possible. Although maybe I’m the only one who notices. LOL! :)

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@dbkraemer :

I agree for the competitiveness which is rewarding.
    Except that my profile in our team is at the moment fictitious. In reality, on my interface, I am without team. And when I look for the team to see which players make party, I see myself myself…

Rovio and the paradoxes!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18, @platium, @abgofast, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde

I just found some home movie footage of @abgofast on his recent vacation:

Oh, you Canadians!!! :):):)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @abgofast, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde

Leave it to Abe Goracer to find some of my family lost vacation video … scary part is the first guy’s name was same as me so for all you know that could be me! I’m not that foolish to go into ice water like that! I did here that there might be another “Mike” in Canada that lives in Vancouver. Since my ski-doo is in the shop, I might hop on my pet moose and take a gallop from my town in New Brunswick (yes Canadian spelling of is neighbour not neighbor)

…. saving you the pain of looking these places up on a map or google, it is 5,762 kms for me to get to Vancouver from my home town yet most of my American friends think it’s a neighbouring city! Heck! it’s less distance and time for me to travel in attempt to find our teammate Philly (@philhayler) in the UK as it’s 4,765 kms to get to London, England !

Flattered that Abe is stalking me :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde

Strange stuff again tonight on the app….it said in my message window that Judge Dredd joined out team and he has 12,000+ eggs. I recognize this name from our competitors so something weird is happening for sure because he’s not on the team NOR are any of those eggs counting for our total

Also, I’m confused with @nacho18, @grimmjow and @philhaylers situations. I get the troubles with egg counts and crashing but am not sure if the results we see on the team page are right or not.

Do you see 1,523 and 3,597 and 745 respectively as your totals?

(@nacho18 – it seems I see 1,523 that you feel you lost with your last crash)

I worry you should have much more but they don’t show on the game / team result. If you think you have different results, maybe you can try removing yourself from the team and have you re-join it and it will update the result?

I think the totals have not changed in some time because of your problems (I don’t want you wasting your time racing if you won’t get credit!!!!). If this is the case, I suppose we live with it till Rovio fixes the issue.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hey team! Great news! The leaderboard shows two ABGOFAST team members now with @janmej showing up as #15 and me at #11.

top 5 are cheaters for sure. I think Mlizzard still have just over 20,000 and is the best non cheater but I can’t see him as spots 7 to 10 are hidden for me. I’m battling #12 rider called “GENAT” who has 19,012, ,then #13 is rider “5555” with 16,108 and Angry Riders best “Dr Boom” with 15,218 in #13

Seems the message that came to me really should have gone to Angry Riders team captain as they added Judge Dread and it appears maybe they kicked off Juli from the team….this is why now they moved from 85,000 eggs to 94,650 so quickly. The added a new racer who has a lot of eggs :(

Here is our updated enemies list!!!

1. Dr. Boom (#14 on the leaderboard with 15,218 and no one else is higher)
    2. Vital91kot
    3. JHKHJ
    4. Mickey
    5. Crazy Bird
    6. Coklarija
    7. Judge Dread has over 12,000 eggs seems to have replaced Juli?
    8. Damone8
    9. Cippos
    10. Zach – kicked out of our team has about 6,000 eggs

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi. @abgofast. Yes you Rigth Yesterday after crash I was 1523. It was my third crash after the last update. Yesterday after crash I left my counting on 42 !!! Or more I can remember.!! I wrote ROVIO . This time they give me back an answer …!!! No good they were very polite !!
    Host some minutes ago I stoped to Race :!!! Because I see the race and vs Racers ..!!! Make my Crash… I won’t race anymore on ” SubZero ” because it’s where I can Crash again..!! Then if they are vs Angryraiders Worse ..!!! Yesterday my Crashing was on Identical situation no Way this time …!!! I avoided to Race.!!! Sorry

My standing tonight it’s 1592…!!! I did try to Crose the line over 1600 or more. But with :
    – SubZero and
    – ANGRYRAIDERS ..!!!! No way !!

I prefer to save my 1592 GE’s and comeback to race Tomorrow .!!! Sorry I am trying to help you and help the Team !!! But it’s to much Crashing

I hope very soon Rovio will Lauch and other good update to fix the Bugs and Cleanig.!!
    I see on the list of standing New Teams ..!! Know they are 8 total of Cheaters and Hackers. The number one it’s something like Asianatean!!! Or somting like that

Have a good Race tonight you and all the team .
    I miss my Mateteamasters . And I would like to RIGTH know on Race but . I am afraid to catch something happens like @angryde Got it. I do not want to be on same situation ..!!! Sorry enjoy Tge Great Race.! All my “” ABGOFAST “” Team are on my hart love you so much.!!!

Come every one Go! Fast! nacho18.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@ABGOFast, @Nacho18 :

I am always, at the same time, without team and member of the team ABGOFAST with 3.597 golden eggs.

At my level I do not how see solving the problem, I do not even know if Rovio can solve that.
    The only thing which I can say it is that at present, my real profile (that with 3.597 GE) remains because it is connected with the team.

If you take out me of the team, it will be lost maybe definitively. I know that I delay the progress of team by blocking a place, but at the moment can you keep me ?
    At least the time when Rovio answers my last request.

Thank you

EDIT : Answer from Rovio :

Hello,

“We are currently investigating this problem and we will hopefully get it fixed in no time at all. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,”

platium
    @platium

@nacho18, @abgofast, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde

i got the judge dredd giving me a cupcake!!!

so far our team is weak in AIR with exception @alcusto

vs powerhungry angryriders… i need to use special power at least 2 times to beat them!!!

left blower is not so useful in rocky and stunt… is extreme difficult to control… u can c ur opponent banging into wall!!! hahaha lol!!!!

ait to an extend is useful… but normally chuck w 2x special power w tub copter should beat anyone!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@grimmjow – yes of course you stay on the team … it seems your issue is different than nacho18’s one as once they restored your progress that was lost, they didnt allow progress to record again in multi player whereas nacho18 has crashes that happen on specific races courses and opponents.

I was trying to judge if messing with the “remove” and “add” functions available to us would help the situation. From the sound of it, answer is ‘no’.

So I agree….best we wait till your request is properly completed by Rovio before we do anything further. No worries on the impact to our team result. It is no big deal to me.

I do find it frustrating that a true and honest racer like you can’t play the game when you wish while cheaters and hackers flood the leaderboard. Hopefully this also gets addressed for us all too :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium – weird about Air track results. I constantly have 1,2,3 finishes with you, @alcusto, @dbkraemer and whitepuffin as teammates. This being said, I only recently started to get Air and Stunt tracks to be consistently picked by the game. I wonder if my “ghost” is from the early start to multi player and doesnt show my switch from L6 to L4 karts? Since that discovery. We dominate the Air!

janmej
    @janmej

@platium I second @ABGoFast – You, @alcusto, @ABGoFast has been my steady co racers so far and we do very well on air tracks. In fact I can’t remember a single loss on air tracks playing more than 40 races yesterday. How ever Rocky Road track 1 and 2 seems a different story (must admit I don’t like them and do quite poorly on them). We didn’t loose a lot, but I think we lost 2-3 times on one of those, but winning all the rest! I do seem to hit you and cause you all to respawn more on air tracks though. I’m so sorry for that. Guess it’s the not so team friendly narrow lanes.

@dbkraemer
    (and others) btw thanks for your kind words yesterday. I’m looking forward to seing you more on the tracks. I wonder how the individual riders are chosen?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

One thing that can help you all decide if my particular ABGOFAST racing multi player “ghost” is somewhat current is that I am very loyal to my karts. When I find one that works, I stay with it. I’m using all L4 karts and I gave a list of them a number of posts ago.

However, the Canadian blood in me of wanting to keep everyone happy impacts my choice of which Bird Driver to use. I have a habit to always select the birds in the order they show on the tree from bottom to top (Red, then Stella, then Bomb, then King Pig, then Blues, then Terrance, Moustache, Bubbles, Matilda, Hal, Corporal, Chuck). I always follow this rotation. It mixes it up and makes it challenging to sometimes us a bird that isn’t normally strong on a particular track. Generally, I can win or at least place top 3 with this approach …my golden egg collection is the evidence I put forward to the jury on that :)

So it’s my quirk on how I approach the setup of a race. I do this regardless of opponent or track or even challenge on single player. I notice that some of you are loyal to particular karts and birds on multiplayer OR this is simply a case of Rovio select just one of your races to use as your “ghost” and doesn’t refresh this as often was we would think to give a “truer” multiplayer experience.

I am positive we’re not all playing the race “at the same time” given our time zone differences so maybe the “ghost” racers don’t update very often and we’re sometimes stuck with teammates “bad result race” that isn’t necessarily their “normal” result.

Anyway…maybe this will help with your understanding on why ABGOFAST could be slow on Air or Stunt and crushes your kart by accident on Rocky Road :))))

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.