ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @abgofast, @angryde, @alcusto

Can one of you tell me if on my driving licence my statistics are always the same ?
    And if the total of golden eggs of the team is always different from the sum of that of the players ?

Or did I really lose everything on this blow ?
    This weekend it was just golden eggs… There, it is a question of absolutely everything :'(

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@grimmjow – just sent to you (and @angryde) via private message/email on this site. Fingers crossed that if you share this info with Rovio, they can restore you.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @angryde, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler.

@cholewap
    , @janmej

*****RACERS ABGoFAST *****

Hi everyone …. I’m back home after a busy work (and gym) day. I’m devastated by the news from @angryde @grimmjow and @nacho18. Unbelievable! Rovio seems to not have the multiple device / cloud sync stuff figured out OR it’s too confusing to users to ensure they update correctly. As I’m a single device user, I have no problems.

For what it’s worth, the egg count for @grimmjow and @nacho18 remains the same as last night with 3,597 and 1,473 respectively on the team members page so Rovio has that data. They better restore all for you guys. As @alcusto identifies write them. Maybe right the admins on this site too as they seem to have very good connections….

Now my big congrats to @janmej for being our 2nd team driver to reach the driver license class 25 (over 10,000 eggs collected). Our team rookie is no rookie driver … can’t wait to run a few races with you soon!

Some housekeeping @cholwap – please reply to my private message when you’re available (think it’s after midnight for you now) … we have confusion as I don’t believe you’re on the team. I might have kicked you off it by accident / mistake.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

The combo of @platium, @abgofast and yours truly just finished a run of six consecutive races as 1, 2, 3 for 18 eggs each time. Beautiful racing boys. Keep going fast. Team ABGOFAST is heading for the non-cheaters gold!!! :)

platium
    @platium

hi @janmej

welcome to the team… have not got a chance to race with you yet… my permanent fixture is @abgofast!!!

hi @angryde @grimmjow and @nacho18.

hope you manage to recover it soon!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: ” Racers “. ” ABGOFAST. ”

@abgofast
    , @platium, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @angryde, @janmej and @philhayler .

I am totally devasted .!! After work ; when I arrived home i opened my iPad Air2 : then start to Race..!!! First I found out my GE’s comeback to me again 1473 they were 1489 in the morning !!! Lost some but 1473 are okay for know.
    Then when I was 1523 on a race on sub-zero my game crashed again ..!!! I restart
    Found out my Golden Eggs were ” 0 ” yes ” Zero ” F_ _ _ _ : Men : who really hate me .!!!!!!&08(?./)”

Rovio : hate me . Or hackers are so Deep inside of the game!!! Who’s doing this!!!@&$78″‘#%*£’ but.!!!!
    I stop to Race . No Way to Continue on this Terrible Back and For!!!
    You know What I love the Game and my Beloved Team .!!! But there is no way to treat me like this!!! He dicho!!!

For tonight that’s all for me no more!!!

Keep Yoursel Go! In fast!!!

angryde
    @angryde

@nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej. Morning people! I echo @abgofast sentiments concerning our collective and individual issues. The news from my end is – sadly – not good. I’ve tried all y’all have suggested – and many, many thanks for your tidings and well-wishes – to no avail. It seems that all is – quite literally – lost. Oh, well, them’s the breaks, I guess. We’ll see what sort of compensation Rovio deigns to offer, yeah!? Special note has to be made here of an exceptionally kind private message sent to me by ABGoFast earlier today. The poor guy set aside some of his own personal time to write to me and ask if it was OK if he ‘temporarily’ kicked me off the team until my issues are resolved – promising a secure place for me – in perpetuity! – should I decide to return to the multi-player track. I must admit, that in my devastated state, I found this small act of human decency to be increadible touching. And, jokes aside, such gestures really do speak volumes about the nature of a man’s character… particularly on the Interwebz. So here’s to ABGoFast, or the big M. as I like to call him… gentleman, scholar, humanitarian and opportunistic &€#hole! =D

Arus73
    @alcusto

@angryde, @nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej

So sad to hear all the troubles of our iOs racing friends. I don’t believe that this is a multiple devices issue. I’m playing with two devices and have never lost anything. My only loss occurred when I installed the beta 1.5.0 version of the game, but Rovio returned everything to me with a swift updated 1.5.2 game version.
    What strikes me most is the repeating crash issue. Frankly speaking, on an iPad Air 2????
    My 2 years old lagging Nexus 7 has not yet crashed once despite becoming very hot at times and put to extreme test by all those 3D graphics.
    If it can be of consolation, @angryde yesterday evening you and @abgofast were my partners and we won all 30 races but 1.

Anyway, good news from Rovio, guys. They wrote following to me: “We are aware of the cheaters on the team ranking and will remove those in no time at all”.

I can see that the AngryRiders are our real competitors for the gold medal. There is especially a guy called “Mickey” (I use to call him “the Mouse”) who always uses power-ups and multiple special powers which makes him hard to overcome. When I see him in the competing team I usually go for the Corporal Pig to give him a good blast before he is too free to fly away.

@abgofast
    , is there a way to see how many individual eggs have the components of the AngryRiders team? Their recent astonishingly quick egg count raise is very suspicious to say the least. It might be that they took on board some cheaters like that Knight003 who was able to collect almost 10k eggs in 7 hours.

platium
    @platium

hi @angryde,

now you can be very ANGRY!!! Hope they compensate you with TONS of GEMS!!!

hi @alcusto

i see your air track has pickup all the short cut!!! and you are dominating the AIR power!!! I will try to improve!!!

@abgofast

I notice on 1 rocky road you will use special power twice… mormally i’m leading and you cut into me!!! but i learn where you will be moving and block that track… when your ghost use the special power… it will push me to the finish line!!!

@nacho18
    , @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej

is the addcgcc a valid team?? i always face them!!!

i notice that it is extremely difficult to use “leaf blower” for rocky road… most time you are out of control!!! dont waste it!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej,

@angryde
    — :) you’re awesome and always welcome to re-join us in the game should you want to rebuild from the loss. I will wear the titles you have bestowed on me like a badge of honor…especially the last one :)))

@nacho18
    — are you done with the game completely or just for last night? I’m sorry for your troubles too but it does seem specific to your crashes on ipad Air 2 device and the Rovio cloud :(

@alcusto
    — yeah…you can see 10 of the best players once you reach driver license 25 OR maybe you notice the availability of it then as it’s to the right of the driver license 25 on the individual goal chart. It doesn’t tell you the team name. I wish you could see the driver license stats for your competition like your for teammates but doesn’t seem possible

I see the top 5 (all cheaters with over between 5 and 9.9 million eggs),
    For some reason I don’t see #6 or #7 but believe these two are also cheaters,

Here are the names of possible legit racers and you’ll have to match to the team when you see the names for a race

#8 called RafaelM with 50,017 eggs (I question this one too simply because he came out of no where in last two days)

#9 Mlizzard with 20,776 eggs (I’d say this one is legit as on the weekend we were neck and neck…I consider this driver my primary challenger)

#10 is Me with 18,382

#11 is 5555 (ADDCGCCC) with 14,595

#12 is DrBoom (Angry Riders) with 14,234

I don’t see any other names on leaderboard now

@platium
    — I only use the special power twice a handful of times when I had a bad start or got blasted by our opponents and playing catch up. I don’t intentionally try to take anyone “in blue / on our team” out of the race. Glad you’re compensating for it. Hopefully “my ghost” will update soon with a more teammate friendly approach!
    I think Angry Riders is legit as Dr Boom mentioned above is part of this group.
    I’m not sure about Team ADDCGCC …I think there is a combo of legit and cheats on it… I do know that racer “5555” is on it and shows up #11 above. I am not sure what to think of the racers Miga, Pablo and Judge Dread (who seem to always uses power ups)

@cholewap
    — spot is open for you now

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@angryde — okay … things are weird now … the game just put in the “messages” box that you request a cupcake from me. Are you back to playing? If so, please re-join the team as I did temporarily remove you from our group so that @cholewap could join us.

I’m getting confused on “who is in” and “who is out” given the forum comments and the status of everyone’s crashes and such.

I have 2 spots available should I banish the whitepuffin but hesitate to do this given they actively (and cheat free) move our goal for more Golden Eggs forward.

PS….when I opened the spot up for @cholewap, someone else took it that had over 6,000 eggs. I don’t know who this person is but I’m committed to adding users on this forum first! I am willing to sacrifice results like this for Nesters!

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast @nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap

So sorry to hear about all the troubles with losing stuff. Are you all on the same device? I’m on one device, namely a ipad (mini, retina, 2nd gen) and nothing has happened yet. I’ve also only had two crashes after the update. After one of them I had to reinstall the app several times before I could access the multiplayer mode, but did’nt lose any data, only had to login to my Rovio account to retrieve it. I know you probably already did reinstall a thousand times, but I’m sorry it’s the best advice I have until Rovio (hopefully) restores your stuff.

For the people currently able to race: I’ve been racing with @ABGoFast, @Platium, and Alfredo (is that @alcusto) so far. It’s been so much fun! You’re so fast! And we actually do very well and keep beating Angry Riders and the ones with the silly name. So thank you guys for letting me on the team. It’s much more fun this way.

I don’t know if any of you has noticed, but it seems that my cars are displayed as having more CC than yours even though we race the same car. How come? A bug? It’s only on the screen when an opponent is chosen, not in the actual race line up.

And pls forgive any misspellings etc. as English is not my first language :-).

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej — I think the cc at the start might show the max available to you. The L4 series karts are clearly faster than L6 in multiplayer. We think that is a programmer bug.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – English is my first language and you spell better than me :) Looking forward to racing with you!

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer @ABGoFast we just won 32 times! Unfortunately we also lost 2 – those pesky angry riders. How ever I particularly enjoyed beating Mickey and DRDoom despite their heavy use of power ups. So now I finally got to race with all current racers on the team I think.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@platium
    Thank you my friend. I have learned to master the Air levels when trying to achieve the most difficult challenges on fruit splat when facing really fast opponents. The daily challenges based on these levels also taught me the fastest shortcuts.
    I see you are particularly effective at Rocky and SubZero. I’m enjoying going side by side with you and ABGo Fast on these levels preventing opponents to take the lead.
    Recently I have not come across any of the Stunt levels (thankfully as I hate them: they are too long and opponents using power-ups can easily get far away or catch back even if they are hit by us)

@janmej

Yes my real name is Alfredo and I’m also not native English speaker like you. I have not yet had the joy of racing with you. I’m looking forward to it!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Dear All,

I made a discovery who might help others playing with 2 devices prevent them to lose their eggs in the future.
    I play regularly with 2 devices (let’s call them A and B).
    Yesterday evening I played with device A and finished my game with around 4500 eggs.
    Today I started playing with device B and when I went to the multiplayer section I found the dreadful 0 eggs bug.

This is what I did. I immediately ended ABGo in device B. I launched ABGo in device A but made sure that my device was OFFLINE to prevent automatic update from device B.
    When the game was on I switched on my wifi connection which immediately prompted me to chose between device and cloud. I chose DEVICE because I knew that the last time I played with device A my egg counter was fine.
    When looking at the multiplayer section my 4500 eggs were still there.
    I hope this will help you avoid unpleasent surprises in the future.

Race FAST guys!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: all . @abgofast. I still here , I was out of the Gane only last nigth. Because all the happens on my devices. And the ROVIO Zinc. I’ll tryto Race only on my iPad : just on the morning and on the nigth time after work . Hope soon I’ll recover my lost GE’s. Okay I’ll be on line with all of you all day long. Okay .
    Make clear everything : I didn’t quit. Okay I still being member of the Team .

Happy Racing and Go! Fast.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @abgofast, @angryde, @alcusto

Rovio answered me :

“Hello,

We have now restored your progress saved on October 25 and added 500 gems to your account to make it up to you.

Please try restarting your iOS device because bigger games almost always need to make minor changes that won’t take effect until after a restart. To restart your device, hold down the top button and slide the red bar that pops up.

Apart from that, you can check how much free space you’ve got on your device by tapping on Settings, General and About. If you don’t have at least a gigabyte or so of free space, your device might not have enough room to write little bits of information while it’s running your games. This is a fairly common cause of bugs and crashes, so you may fix the problem right away by clearing off some photos or videos.

If a game is fighting the device for resources, it could bug out and crash on you. All you have to do is double tap the home button to bring up the multi-tasking view, then swipe up on the screenshot of the apps that are open including your game app. The app will fly off the screen, and release its resources to the OS.

In case the problem still exists after the alternatives above, then please try deleting and reinstalling the game! You will not lose your game progress since you created a rovio account.

Hope the methods above help!

Best regards”

All my progress was restore, I just lost 200 gems (in spite of the compensation of 500)
    But in multiplayer mode, I have 0 GE. Display bug or really loss ? What do you see about my driving licence stats ?

EDIT :
    It would seem that a bug persists.
    In mode multiplayer I belongs to no team. Only when I look for that where I was before, I am always a member there as. And are shown well 3.597 golden eggs.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Ciao @grimmjow!
    As far as I can see you still have over 3500 GE in my game whereas @nacho18 is less than 100 damn!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Can someone help me with a strategy to pass the Matilda’s time boom challenge in the weekly tournament? When is the best possible moment to unleash her special power? Thanx!

cholewap
    @cholewap

@abgofast

Now I am and I joined the team :) From tomorrow I will start to play and win the eggs :)

platium
    @platium

@alcusto impossible to clear without the leaf blower….

@cholewap
    what is your handle at abgofast?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@grimmjow is showing 3,597 GE and now finally, @nacho18 is back to his 1,507 :)

And welcome to the team @cholewap :) I assume that your Piggy Island driver’s license says PRZEMEK…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @dbKraemer, @grimmjow, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cholewap, @janmej, @angryde

Yes…@dbkraemer beat me to it…@cholewap is Przemek … which I learned through a quick google search is a Polish male name meaning “thought and glory” … I’m sure he’ll live up to his name as he thinks of how glorious it will be to have more eggs than us all …. he’s just starting out with 40 so he’s our “rookie” :)

So this news and also a question asked by new team mate @janmej asked me prompted me want to provide a “full” team roster … so guys, you’ll want park that stereotype you might have about woman drivers until you exceed HER total of 12,500 eggs … yes, SHE’s our first and only female driver on our team and kicking all your butts right now! :)

…our team is a truly a global team … I’m very happy and proud of the group we’ve assembled … so here’s a shot at our team roster (order by screen name as appears in the app…yeah…breaking my own personal rule and disclosing first names … if I know them…if you want me to remove it, I will edit):

Abe_Goracer aka @dbkraemer aka Doug – M – From USA – iOS

ABGOFAST aka @abgofast aka Mike – M – From Canada – Android

Alfredo aka @alcusto aka Alfredo – M – From Monaco with strong ties to Italy – Android

GrimmJow aka @grimmjow aka Gaetan? – M – From France? – iOS

Janmej aka @janmej aka Jane – F – From Denmark – iOS

JohnS aka @angryde aka John – M – From Australia living in Germany – iOS
    (** temporary team leave due to lost progress issues **)

Nacho18 aka @nacho18 aka Ignacio – M – In USA with strong ties to Mexico – iOS

Philly aka @philhayler aka Phil – M – From England? or United Kingdom? – iOS

Platium aka @platium aka “Mr. Veronica” – M – From Singapore – iOS
    Yup…I know his wife’s name but not his as he used her FB account to friend me but I never did share his actual name :P

Przemek aka @cholewap – M – From Poland – Android

Whitepuffin aka Puffin – M/F? – From Newfoundland, Canada (look it up) – Android
    (** not a Nester and will be removed once @angryde is ready to return!)

@alcusto
    – I’ll give advice on the weekly challenge tomorrow … haven’t tried it yet and been a long 12 hour work day!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.