ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @abgofast
    Yes me too I have all my tracks at 78% but I have something like 800 challenges less than you! All my tracks are stuck as yours at the infamous greedy challenge, but just 1 (which was no different from the others) changed and I passed it easily. That did not move my %.

The update problems were linked with version 1.5.0. Rovio solved it with a quick 1.5.2 update which fixed the progress issue.

I really don’t like that Rovio didn’t change the greedy challenges and made power-up management worse.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@platium yes no update on iOs, but you are also on Android right? I see your progress among my friends and they are only Android.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto, @abgofast – Since you are the guinea pigs, since you got the update first, do you think it would be wise for us iOSers (that’s iOS-ers, not losers!) to purchase power ups now, in anticipation of the change? I currently have 1,887 gems which I would end up spending on these power ups as needed anyway. Maybe I should stock up…

What do you think?

***Disclaimer – if you give me bad advice, don’t worry… I will blame @angryde… :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

ahahah @dbkraemer guinea pigs! I like it! ahahah
    Yes, I would personally suggest to bank on power-ups now that you can. Of course, unless you need a new kart on one of the tracks. All L1 karts (eg the Card-Board, the Woodwind and the Pork Chopper) which in ver 1.4.3 costed 800 gems, now cost 1200. If you buy the 3 of them you would pay now 2400 gems or 3600 in ver 1.5.2 (that’s 1200 more!). What about all 2nd series karts that cost a “mere” 2000 gems in ver 1.4.3 and 9000 (!!!) each in ver 1.5.2.
    Think carefully guys!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @abgofast, @angryde, @alcusto, @pba2014, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot

It would seem that soon the time came from all to gather us again :)

It remains to hope that even if we play on different supports, we can be a member of the same team in multi-player. We would really be a good team.

@abgofast
    :
    This 78 % story intrigues me just as much as you. I am always the kind to to want to reach 100 %.
    Maybe it is in reference to still not freed (bought) karts. Or then in the numbers of realized challenges, what would imply that maintaining the number of challenge by race is not unlimited any more but that a maximum exists.
    It would be interesting to pass just one “Use all power 3 races” to be able to continue and see to where it leads us.
    If you did not drill this mystery before the update on iOS, count on me to help you.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@grimmjow
    Welcome back! Where have you been? Your avatar in the friends’ list has changed and whenever I sent a lucky box there, no response!
    I don’t think the 78% depends on the number of karts or challenges.
    I say this because:

1. I have the same 78% as @abgofast, but he has many more challenges than me
    2. I have the same 78% on all tracks, but the number of challenges achieved on each tracks is different
    3. On Seedway I have all karts apart from the Sty GT and my completion % is 78%; on other tracks where I still have 78% I’m missing about 3 karts each
    4. I have passed about 5 challenges in Seedway, but my % remained unchanged

This is a mistery my friend!
    I hope you will be able to joiun our ABGOFAST team. We will surely bash some butts out there ;)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @angryde, @alcusto, @pba2014, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot

Agreed with @alcusto… iOS user bank your power ups and get your cheaper karts now before jumping to this update when it’s available… wait to upgrade the karts with the new version as it costs less coins but hell….who doesn’t have millions of those things? :)

I’m concluding the 78% single player status is a glitch as I’ve done all I can think of to move it forward. @alcusto has too. Nothing has changed. Deep down I hoped that it mean a new track for each area is coming when they roll out the update across all platforms but with Seedway only have 2 tracks to every other episoide having 3, the 78% math doesn’t work out. Each track has 5 challenge areas (Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Versus, Unlock Bird Driver/Slalom)..if currently 100% complete, adding one new track would put you at 75% complete the episodes with 3 tracks and 67% complete Seedway. Damn Rovio! what are you up to?!?!?!

BTW…the multi player racing team, you can create a PUBLIC team where any user can join or you can create a PRIVATE one. When our fearless leader makes an appearance, I wish him very much to make private team for us so we can all join …. or at least the 10 fastest to join him as I count 14 us as the “RACERS *****ABGO FAST******” team” posts that I do and will forever include you on these posts until you beg for mercy for me to stop the harrassment! haha

I pray to the race Gods that the Android users can see you iOS users in the multi player update. As much fun as the C.A.T (crazy android trio) would love to kick you all around, we are out numbered and will want a few of you as team mates!

BTW…it’s not all happiness in Android world. This once called ABGO God has been forsaken. I have one “real friend” left on the game beside my fake face book friend as @wazemank @alcusto bailed out on me with the Facebook unfriend move. I believe it to be the frustration of trying to top my high scores…or at least that is what I think happened … they want to see themselves as #1 on their screens but deep down they know the horrible truth that they are #1B and #1C :) (love you guys…just breaking balls for fun!) only @aftarquino shows up on my friends list right now and not sure the status here I know he’s got both products.

platium
    @platium

@alcusto

i’m always on iOS! I see you on my gift list but not the top scoring list…

I think i better stock up my power up now!!!

platium
    @platium

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @abgofast @wazemank, @angryde, @alcusto, @pba2014, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot

from our dear team principle!!! pte message to me!!!

@nacho18
    Sent 15 hours, 19 minutes ago
    But : iam so sad. Bad news. I lost my backpack : into that was my Prescius iPad Air and many other things!!!
    I try to recover but isn’t easy for me.!!
    I try to : be on this great Forum. This coming weekend . So please tell all my beloved teammates and Great Racers I’ll be there.
    Love every one of you : my drivers.

waiting for you nacho18!!!

cholewap
    @cholewap

After updating all routes are 78% progress. Why?

I have a problem with certain tasks, for example, skip the 15 blocks in the boom time challenge or collect 40 fruit without control druit splat challenge. How do they perform? Any advice?
    My biggest problem is the inability to perform the task and beat friends scores, unfortunately my only friend arrived at the Air Track 2 and did not play, so perform more tasks at the Air Track 2.3 and all routes Stunt and Ice are impossible for me to perform . Could any of you add me as a friend on facebook best with a small amount of completed tasks? I am looking for Android

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: my dears Racers I still here.

@abgofast
    @philhayler @platium @dbkraemer @grimmjow @angryde @alcusto @aftarquino @abgoria @kamenev-spbgma @wazemank and @cholewap and @leonardo-peixot
    ***** RACERS ” ABGo FAST” *****
    Even that I am so sad : I come back to every one of you.

Bad notices and good Notices.!!!

Bad Notices first.
    On Wednesday September 24 I lost my Backpack on a Strett Cart : it was stolen .
    The backpack has inside my iPad Air , set of Glases ; my Set of Meter to check my Blood Of sugar and a Diary to register every day my level of sugar( yes I was diagnosed diabetic Type 2 by March this year ) ; it was inside also Prescrived Medication ; my ID Badge from my Work. And a lot information of me inside de backpack. I inmediatly Reported to Apple Store ; the agency of local Tranpotation ; Police . And start to use the ” App ” Found my iPhone ” ..!! There were 3 locations : were support to be my iPad ” tracking ” places . I was there ..!!! Asking !!! No buddy knew anything about my Backpack and iPad and more..!!!
    I left all over Posting over my backpack and my belongings ,,,!!!
    No Results!!! All was lost .

I felt so sad I lost part of budy ..!! I was hoping someone will Return all my lose.!! Nothing until know.

The good Notice ; I have Verizon Wireless Phone Service . So they offer me to replace My. iPad .
    I already have it : iPad Air2 . I’ll pay $ 42,00 Dollars monthly , by 24 months!!!
    Know I also have a Protection over my New iPad . Just in case some one stolen or I lost.!!!

Maybe very soon we’ll be Togheter on a new Update on our Great App. ABGO!
    I see the comments on Androide last update !!! Hope not bad for IOS users !! I am!!

I’ll recover but takes longer . I hate the insanity ever who take it my Backpack!! The Malice of this people has ; bad odor. I never hate .!!! I did learned whit this Happentance! Hope you Guys and my beloved Racers understand and Support me!

I love you my Dears Racers !!!

Keep Youself Go! Ing Fast!!!
    nacho18.

platium
    @platium

Hi @nacho18

Welcome back! All will be well soon enough!

Just take care ok!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Welcome back @nacho18!!!
    We were missing you so much. Happy for the good notice. Regarding the bad notice, shame on the thief especially after he found the diabetic medical stuff and yet did not bring back your backpack.
    I hope your ABGo family will help you recover quickly from the shock!

cholewap
    @cholewap

up

After updating all routes are 78% progress. Why?

I have a problem with certain tasks, for example, skip the 15 blocks in the boom time challenge or collect 40 fruit without control druit splat challenge. How do they perform? Any advice?
    My biggest problem is the inability to perform the task and beat friends scores, unfortunately my only friend arrived at the Air Track 2 and did not play, so perform more tasks at the Air Track 2.3 and all routes Stunt and Ice are impossible for me to perform . Could any of you add me as a friend on facebook best with a small amount of completed tasks? I am looking for Android

Arus73
    @alcusto

@cholewap
    The 78% progress issue is common to all players who updated to the latest android version 1.5.2.
    We believe it is a bug, but we await for Rovio to explain us.
    Regarding the challenges you are unable to pass, could you please give us more details like:
    1. The exact tracks and challenge numbers (for example Seedway, track 2, fruit splat 22)
    2. The exact English reading of these challenges

I’m on Android, but I’m afraid I have passed over 1200 challenges and my scores are unbeatable without using power-ups.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Update iOS today. Any %, always numbers of challenge.

What is your team @abgofast ?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@grimmjow

Team name is ABGOFAST

4 spots left. Team is top 20 and the top 5 are hackers who have unreasonable golden eggs collected. Rovio is going to have police the leaderboard or tighten the security on the app.

Im on holidays and at driver class 20 of 25 with 6,135 eggs collected.
    team is at over 9,100 with @alcusto being the next biggest contributor

Looking forward to iOs team members joining the race!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@grimmjow

Welcome aboard! I see you on the team. This is a good sign the multiplayer will cross Android and iOS. This is great!

4 spots left to my team.

@alcusto
    …. you’re on the team with two ids? I see two under your name with same picture? Did you manage to join team twice or have two separate accounts?

Hope @nacho18 and 3 more forum friends here join us soon

Cheers and let’s go fast!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto … before @grimmjow joined us, you showed twice on the team and in a few races were both were teamed up with me vs the enemy. Now you show only once. Interesting. Not sure what happened. Guess it might be a bug. One of you had 950 and the other 1,424. The 950 @alcusto is gone from the list.

cholewap
    @cholewap

@alcusto
    Oh well, anyway you could give me your facebook connected to the game? At the church even.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @angryde, @alcusto, @pba2014, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot, @grimmjow

***** RACERS ” ABGo FAST” *****

Hey team! I’ve uncovered that as the team “owner” of my ABGOFAST multi-player team, I can “kick out” racers from the team. I explored this by looking at profile of racers by selecting the racers name. It shows their Piggy Island Driver’s License. On the license itself, it has the picture, date issued, number of eggs collected, driver class (1 to 25). I only noticed today there is a symbol on the upper left that allows you to see the back of the driver’s license. It shows many stats:

Races played, Challenges Completed, Time Played, Trophies Won, Karts Owned and Highest CC

On the back of the card too, there is a button “kicked” out. The standard “kicking out racer from team are you sure Y/N” question comes up.

So at end of the day I gave the boot to two racers that joined my group but basically are slowing us down! 6 spots available to you folks!

While the team is setup as a PUBLIC league and anyone can join, I’m watching for you folks handles … drop a note to this forum or email me at this site if you’re joining under a name I won’t recognize :)

There are now 4 spots used up on ABGOFAST. @alcusto (Android), @grimmjow (iOs) someone with the handle “whitepuffin” (doing quite well with over 1,000 eggs collected for the team) and of course myself

I’m hoping that 6 of you will get back into this racing and join….it will initially feel weird to have @philhayler as a team mate when we’ve been friendly rivals on this forum challenge but he’s a hell of a racer and it would be honor to share the track with him :)

C’mon racers! Need only the fastest drivers on ABGOFAST … download the new version and let’s go racin’

PS….somewhat disappointed that no mention of the update has hit the home page of the Nest yet. Guess folks are too into EPIC’s new update and rescuing TRANSFORMERS to care right now. I’ve passed on both these games as they don’t fill my need for SPEED.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@philhayler

Welcome aboard mate! Lets dominate the multiplayer the way we dominated the challenges!

5 spots left …. ABGOFAST racing team is shaping up!

@nacho18
    … one of the five is yours when your ready to be our fearless leader. I hope things start to smile upon you after your recent misfortunes.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer

Latest to join the team! Excited to add the man himself – Abe Goracer!

Mothers and fathers lock up your daughters cause Abe Goracer on the track! He’s added a touch class to the race team :)

The groupies constantly trying to get near him and the paparazzi’s camera cant get enough of him. Team security budget was just doubled to keep the superstar safe. Only problem is no one is fast enough to keep pace with his playboy life style!

Welcome to the team!

4 spots left (really 3 since one is saved for @nacho18)

Cheers!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium … I’ll save you a spot. @grimmjow indicated earlier today that the version is available now for iOS … given my android loyalty … I assume this means its available somewhere in the itunes or iapps or istore world now :)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.