ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. WHAT A RACE . You are the best. Today and all the times on this Race Moments to come !!!
    I did not wrote anything : because I am trying to pass a better times on my life. Y was on Big Personals Problems . My entire Family lives in my Country Mexico.
    One of my Very close Members Was under ” extortion ” ..!!! We solve that problem .!!! So my vacations were under big Sadnnes .
    Know I am trying to come Back to good and real Life.

@abgofast
    . I am very happy to know you Pass – CHAMPIONS OF THE GALAXY . You deserve to be in Trone of Triumph for Ever ..!!!! I’ll Respect you every Single Day of my Life ..!!! None RACER LIKE YOU.!!! The big Pedestal of Triumph is Yours ..! My Hat is out of my Head.
    Sure Absolutly ..!!! You nedd a rest. From this Gruelling Race.!!
    We’ll miss you very Much.
    I hope all the Great Team will Honor you Soon!!! You deserve it. And try to be as closer you can be !!!
    Many Racer Will Need your Assistance and Help. Your Experience it’s Vaste : properly for Helping and Assistance to any one wil Requsted you.
    I see forward in Tranformes and Stella too. I just can Go! Faster on ABGo! Like you ; @philhayler, @dbkraemer , @alcusto , @angryde, @grimmjow , @platium and @wazemank ; just to Mentioned some if the Greatest Racers Ever in ABGo! Fast.!!
    I am trying to finishing my 69 Achievements Rigth Know I still on 66/69 . When I’ll Rich them all I’ll Race again …!!!! But not Sure for how long..!!! Like ” my Friend @wazemank
    Something I Know for Sure I won’t Delete The Game ” this my Prescius ABGo!
    I respect what @pba2014 did it. But still : Don’t Understand Why!!!

@philhayler
    ..!!! You are The Silent Racer !!! ” very Enigmatic !!! But very Valuable ” please keep yourself with Us .

@dbkraemer
    . Don’t Go! Slow Downn ; keep Yourself Go!ing Fast ; your Pace it’s really Big. Keep going Fast.!!!!
    When I have Chance I’ll do the Progress Up To Date. Just give me a Chance to Recover and Heal Entirely !!!

Get a Good Race !!! And Keep Youself Go!ing Fast!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Huge congratulations to our Grand Champion @abgofast for 2,001 challenges completed! That is completely awesome. And a big thanks for all of the detailed strategies that you have shared along the way to help us mere mortals :)

Your “retirement” (can anyone say Brett Favre? – lol) has prompted me to make a change as well. I am pausing at 1,875: 442-441-320-231-441. I have created a new Rovio account and am starting over fresh. I made way too many upgrading mistakes and would like to see if I can make life easier (especially with drifting in Air) by upgrading properly. I want to keep at least one kart on each track really slow and with great handling for the challenges that call for precision, one that really drifts like nobody’s business, one that is all out speed, and then I can adjust the rest as needed.

Once the next upgrade with a new track arrives, I will switch back to my current account. Then the chase will resume from exactly where we are now (kind of like having the yellow flag out until the next upgrade). That is the plan.

Sending a case of champagne to Canada so you can celebrate. I’ll just send it to:

Champion of the Galaxy
    c/o @abgofast
    The Great White North

(That should get it to you in no time :)

Congratulations again! Well done my friend!!! :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@dbkraemer, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @pba2014, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Squeezed a round of golf in before the rain arrived. Tonight, decided to complete my retirement loop one last time on Fruit Splat…aka apologies Toucan Sam … it was a 10 challenge Fruit Loop on Rocky Road Track #3. My final tally for our forum competition is:

2,014 challenges complete in 2014

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/10797/

518 Seedway – 546 Rocky – 318 Air – 317 Stunt – 315 Sub Zero

658 Race – 682 Time Boom – 674 Fruit (Ice) Splat

All tracks are stuck at my nemesis “use all power ups – 3 races”

For what they’re worth, in my “career” accumulated total score of 11,665,235 (useless but seems like a big number!), a bank of 8,124,373 bird coins (almost useless but feels good to have millions), left a small bank of 215 harvested gems (so valuable so use them wisely my friends!)

@nacho18
    – thanks for your well wishes and complements :) Sorry about your family situation as I imagine that made for a very difficult vacation and I hope all is worked out for the best now (or at least soon). I’m not abandoning the team or this forum … I’m definitely here for “coaching” so anyone can please direct questions to me for driving advice. My days of trying to accumulate any more challenges as a “fast racer” are on hold till next app release.

@dbkraemer
    – thanks for the bubbly! I hope you paid extra to the mail service so they “double tie” the package around the moose’s antler before sending him on his way to my place. Ever since our last (and only) pair of snow shoes broke, our government funded mail service relies on three mooses (or is it meece?) to brave the snow in effort to deliver packages throughout the Great White North.
    I admire your “drive” to start over and try unique kart approaches! I thought about what it would take to start again but I think crap Rovio has done with release updates (bird coins no value, gems too valuable), my nemesis challenge, and the generally repetitive nature of the loops I’ve documented would cripple my enthusiasm to go far. It would be fun to unlock the characters again but not ready to “Favre” my situation just yet! lmao!

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

Big congrats mighty @abgofast! You have reached a sky high milestone I wouldn’t even dare dream of.

@dbkraemer
    . You are truly dedicated to have started the races all afresh. And Thanks for the presents which I forgot to acknowledge. I am sure you will forgive me?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgoria – Nothing to forgive :) I’m just glad to see your smiling face… er… icon… er… lack of icon here again! Sadly, I am having a lot of issues with being able to see friends on the “Share Lucky Boxes” list. For some reason, I can see mostly just AB Epic friends. I can’t send any to you, or @abgofast, or my man @angryde any more. I wrote to Rovio about it this morning. I also can’t see anyone’s scores anymore, just other Epic friends with the word “Invite” below. Maybe they will fix it with the next update. Which I hope is some sort of water based track. Like maybe the birds and piggies will be on jet skis racing around Piggy Island. Maybe.

So far I am having too much fun starting over. I have unlocked all of Seedway and Rocky Road, and am beginning to unlock Sub Zero. Not doing any challenges until I open everything up. I did not get the Coin Doubler, since the coins are generally worthless after beginning the challenges, so I am enjoying actually trying to pick up coins in a race for a reason. The pressure to try to catch up to anyone is off (OK, so it was self-induced pseudo-pressure… but I digress…) and I have a renewed joy for the game. But then on Thursday comes Stella, so….

STEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! (sorry…couldn’t help myself :) )

OK. So my ADD kicked in and this turned into a weird, rambling sort of post. Bottom line:

1. @abgoria is awesome
    2. I want jet ski karts
    3. Go Fast everyone!!!! :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer I see you are having fun now with replaying the game from start. I did the same a few months ago, but from the time you arrive at Stunt you will soon understand that without the coin doubler it’s soooo boring because you cannot unlock tracks without upgrading your kart and you need big bucks in order to do so. Ultimately, I unlocked every track and character save Chuck. My kart was almost fully upgraded but every new level was requiring me to pay more than 20k coins which was too boring to collect without the coin doubler.
    Good luck!

P.S. Did you see that AB Transformers is coming out very soon on October 15th (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lL_rOz2DUY)? With all these new games coming out, I guess we will not see any new jet ski kart levels for some time…

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – Well, you see, my plan is to skip the Stunt tracks altogether. I really had a rough time with them, and I’m not really much of a fan of the desert anyway. Although I am a fan of desserts… mmmmmmm… Oh, sorry…got sidetracked by pie for a moment there… :)

OK, I’m kidding, of course. I’ll just pretend that I didn’t hear you bring my enjoyment of “Round 2” to a screeching halt! I vaguely recall from the first time that it takes like 4 trillion coins for the first acceleration upgrade in Stunt. So, I guess you’ll just have to keep sending me Lucky Boxes and I’ll get there 300 coins at a time :)

Sorry, I have to go now. I hear Stella calling my name… :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer my friend sorry if I ruined your enjoyment of round 2 play. I’ll of course keep on sending you my precious lucky boxes (after all you are sending me a lot of them, thanks!), but hey are you using your FB account for both Rovio accounts? I’m still viewing you with the usual Abe Goracer name and photo. What the??

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – HAHA! I am having too much fun for it to be ruined :) After all, I am now looking forward to collecting coins during the races and with the Lucky Boxes. Haven’t had that pleasure in a long time :)

And yes, I have one Facebook account. But I have now two Rovio accounts. My first one was under my real name (Clark Kent… or was it Bruce Wayne? :)) but my new one for round two uses my alter ego Abe Goracer. Both are tied to the same Facebook account so I don’t have to try to make friends all over again. Besides, who knows if all of you still want to be my friend :) :) :)

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@dbkraemer you will always be my friend! See, I was goimg to draw a big smiling face for you as my avatar but Stella just keeps popping up. How can I resist her, right!?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @kamenev-spbgma, @dseufert

Well… it took about two weeks, but I finally unlocked all of the tracks and all of the racers. This time I did it without purchasing the coin doubler, which is why it took so long. But in the end, I am happy because I really don’t need three million coins. Plus, I am excited when I get a Lucky Box with 800 coins now (thanks @alcusto!)

So, my official numbers are currently:

1-0-0-0-0 = 1

Look out @angryde! I’m comin’ for you!!! :)

Keep going fast everyone!

platium
    @platium

hi @dbkraemer

how you restart everything?? another new account???

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer Congrats man and thank you too for your precious lucky boxes (the last 2 were target cars!!). Now you will face the nightmare of the “beat a friend’s score” for all tracks XD

I wonder if @philhayler is still playing the game. I was expecting to see a reaction from him to @abgofast’s 1200 ch. announcement, but we hear nothing. I have also stoped receiving lucky boxes from him and before he was sending me a lot. Bro, are you still there?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@platium – Yes, I created a new Rovio account for Abe Goracer. I still have my old dbkraemer account, so I haven’t lost my old progress, but I wanted to start over to see if I could do a better job of upgrading my karts. I had really messed up the Air and Stunt upgrades. The fresh start is actually quite fun. I would recommend it :)

@alcusto
    – I actually can’t see any of my AB Go friends anymore. I reported it to Rovio and they want me to uninstall the game and also uninstall and reinstall Epic. I told them I wasn’t going to do that. Hopefully the next update will fix the issue. I can still see a few of you for sharing Lucky Boxes, but not all. I think it has something to do with having too many friends for Epic. I dunno… but thankfully the Beat a Friend’s Score won’t come up for a little while yet :)

Philly
    @philhayler

Yoo hoo!!! I’m still here boys and girls. Just haven’t been playing for a while. I was looking at my bank statement one time and I gawped at how much I had been spending on ABGo!!!! Felt it was unnecessary. Also I got rather bored playing the saaaaaaaaaaaame challenges over and over and exasperated at the 7xking sling or use all power ups etc. Gonna wait for the next update then ass whupping will commence once again!! :)))

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @kamenev-spbgma, @dseufert

First off, a big welcome back (or at least, thanks for popping in) to @philhayler :)

And secondly, I am happy to announce that I can finally see all of you again in-game! It seems that I had too many friends in Epic – definitely not a problem I have in real life :( and that was causing issues with seeing friends in Go! somehow. ***shakes fist at iPad***. Anyway, I unfriended a bunch of folks, logged out of Facebook, uninstalled both games, did the Safety Dance, then reinstalled everything and voila! I celebrated by beating some of your scores and sending @abgofast a Lucky Box. You’re next @abgoria!

I am cruising along at 45 challenges completed so far and having a blast. Wait, a Bomb. No, a Hal… aww… the Hal with it, I’m just having fun. Although it’s a bit quiet around here with our Fearless Leader off playing Stella and @angryde preparing for Oktoberfest… :)

Philly
    @philhayler

URGH!!!!! Just how do you drift more than not on the Stunt races?!! It’s absolutely infuriating!!!!!

platium
    @platium

hi @philhayler

which level will that be??? i have not encounter it yet…

Philly
    @philhayler

Challenges 27 for the Stunt race tracks 1 & 2

It should be EASY but it ain’t!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@philhayler I am also stuck at challenge 27 of Stunt race 1 and 2, but in my game I have the infamous “use all power-ups in 3 races”. I don’t recall if I encountered the drifting challenge which is driving you crazy. Did you try a kart with low handling and high acceleration like the Shoemerang? Try keeping a low speed and making jumps lowest possible in order to remain on the ground longer. This challenge is also tricky because if you drift too much it makes you score very high which might be a problem later when you face the beat your own score challenges.

@dbkraemer
    what happened to you my friend? I’m missing your precious lucky boxes!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – I have been taking it much slower this time, and I have also been playing a lot of AB Epic. But when I do play, I have not been coming across as many Lucky Boxes. I feel pretty bad about it because I have received 423 Lucky Boxes from you this past week… I promise to make it up to you as I come across them :)

My current stats are as follows:

22-22-22-22-22 = 110 challenges completed

I am doing my best to tune the karts properly this time around. So far, the hardest ones to pass were the “Drift 25 times during a race” in Air and the “Collect less than five coins” in Stunt. But I managed to complete them with properly tuned karts. Much more relaxed and having much more fun this second time. I still want my jet-ski karts though :)

platium
    @platium

me too owe @alcusto

alot of lucky box!!! but i seem not able to get any…. do not know why????

platium
    @platium

hi @philhayler

i got the drift more too at track 3 racing stunt!!! almost impossible to drift!!! have to start early to do it!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Can someone please guide me in passing the evil ice splat challenge in this week’s tournament? It’s driving me completely nuts! If those two punks pass me another time I risk to smash my tablet to the wall. Thanks!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – I tried several times and didn’t even come close to getting all of the ice cream cones. I think that I would have made it once, because I was through the first big jump between the mountains without them passing me, so I still had the special lightning bolt power if they tried to pass, but then I missed the ramp on the left and crashed and they BOTH passed me! D’oh!

So I decided to experiment with the power-ups. I first tried the Target kart. That got me close, because its fast enough to not have to worry about the other racers, but it was too uncontrollable and I missed a couple of key cones, so I fell just short of the goal.

Next, I tried the Leaf Blower. That would have been successful if I had slowed down near the last downhill run. I was going too fast and I ended up with too big a jump and sailed over most of the cones at the end.

Finally, I tried the King Sling. I didn’t stretch it all the way back, because if you do you’ll hit the ice roof. About three-quarters of the way should do it. Then, your lead will be enough that you should be able to concentrate on hitting every cone that you can. Especially important are the ones on the left-side ramp after the big jump. I ended up clearing the field and even having a few gold coins that I was able to pick up. Final score was 132,000 or so.

I do think it can be done without power-ups, but I didn’t have that much patience right now. You would need a perfect launch and try to keep ahead of them through the first big jump. If you can get to the left-side ramp you should be able to use the special power as soon as they try to pass and if you are able to stay on target with the cones, you might be able to get in done power-up free… :)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.