ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

***** RACERS “ABGo!FAST ” *****

@nacho18
    , @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @dbkraemer

Hey everyone — updated progress — 400 Seedway achieved now :)

1,662 overall:

400 Seedway – 350 Rocky Road – 300 Air – 307 Stunt – 305 Sub Zero
    555 Race – 595 Time Boom – 512 Fruit Splat

@alcusto
    — some thoughts on your “treacherous trio of challenges”

1. low handling kart makes this easier … did you search the forum cause I think I gave detailed strategy on solving this one with a fully max’d kart some time ago?

2. i’m stuck at track #2 fruit splat #23 – “use all power-ups in 3 races” so I’ve not got to #25 yet … challenge #23 for me also has the “splat 40 fruit in a row without steering” and i’ve yet to achieve that one either .. my secret shame … only track I have two challenges that I’m stuck :(

3. i used hal and kept ahead of the opponents making sure not to steer when I launched his special power at the heavy fruit areas … for what it’s worth (at least for me), challenge #26 is use all power-ups in 3 races so you get 2 challenges after passing it before this one shows up

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto . I am Sorry ( you are Right : I fix it .!!! You are know on Champions.!! Note : that you are #6 and grimmjow it’s #6 too! Very soon I’ll update the whole thing . So . For know you are on a good position .

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto . I remember ..!!! Why I located yourself on Seniors!!!

2 weeks and 2 days ago : when y Updated the Progresses of all : by those days you were busy ; or something else. So you didn’t report any Progress . So I was thinking to locate you on that Group by the time you report again your Progress .!!! Yesterday I did forgot : and ..!!! Your user name was there. I didn’t check ..!! You were on Seniors!!!

Sorry again I apologize for that situation . I feel embarrassed .
    Very soon I’ll do an other Update and you will be on Right place.!! Okay thank you for your understanding .

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

what i mean is over steer more to right or left to get drag effect. if you had fully upgraded, then you have to follow @abgofast advise.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @nacho18!

Also thanks to @abgofast. Re your answers:

1. Your detailed strategy was for passing the challenge to destroy 10 ice obstacles while drifting. In any event I finally did pass this one last night. I found out that the best kart to achieve the goal was Green Baron being it less fast than the other karts which made it slightly easier to land faster and trigger drifting on some otherwise impossible to avoid obstacles.

2. Oh, if that can help I did pass that challenge at track #2 fruit splat #23 by using Hal’s tornado and triggering it twice in a row: 1st at the group of fruits at the end of the first wooden ramp and second at the longest trail of fruits immediately after landing from that ramp!

3. Do you remember which kart you used to pass that one?

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

update on 2. i’m stuck at track #2 fruit splat #23

complete it at the START!

i uses HAL and his power twice! When sling off, you must not miss the 5 fruits in the air.when you land, you will hit another 5 fruits on the ground, then unleash your power, you should get 32 fruits now + another 3 or 4 in the air… the 2 piggy kart will overtake you by now. but somehow being the big they are, they will miss the first few at the track, unleash your power the second time to get 40 before you hit the wall and respawn!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@platium, thanks, but I already passed track#2 fruit splat #23 using exactly your advised strategy. This might help our friend @abgofast who said he was stuck on that one.
    My issue is with track#3 fruit splat #23. Any precise strategy guide for that one?

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @abgofast and all. I have a question for you: when upgrading an Air kart, what are your suggestions to make it more drifting friendly? Some say I should top the speed and acceleration living handling to the minimum. However, my feeling is I should max out acceleration and strength but keep low the speed and handling. I say this because I noted that low speed karts land quicker than top speed karts and this enable you to make some drifting earlier as soon as landed. Also, slower karts means more time available to perform the drifts. What do you think?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – my 6th kart acquired via telepod is setup to make drifting easy. My other 4 karts are max’d out cause I can’t help myself but to GO FAST!

I’ve got Rapid Rider L6 setup with 788 CC as following upgrades:

Top Speed: 8 of possible 15
    Acceleration: 9 of possible 12
    Handling: 4 of possible 13
    Strength: 6 of possible 14

So far it’s working really well. The kart is competitive but not the fastest when it comes to racing others but it can drift something fierce for those challenging “drift destroy/splat”, “drift avoid” options. If I were to upgrade this kart next it would be on strength as I seem to get taken out of races by my opponents pretty easily.

I think you might have something with the low top speed/handling, high acceleration/strength approach.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @abgofast helpful comments. What do you think @platium? You have so much experience with Air now.
    Beside this, what do you all guys think of multiplayer races? I think they are really lame. Air and Stunt races are impossible to win due to the fact that races always use power ups and extra special powers on those kind of races. This is strange. On Seedway and Rocky races I rarely encounter opponents using power ups, but on Air and Stunt ALWAYS! No matter how better cc my karts have and how good I drive, I end up losing those races so if the system picks up one of those I simply quit the race as it is a waste of time for me. So lame Rovio. It would be much better if no power ups could be used by any racers, but then I know this is impossible as they are so much driven by money. Too bad…

platium
    @platium

Hi @alcusto

you still have the 7th kart??? i had completed track#3 fruit splat #23 very long time ago, hence cannot remember the strategy.

what @abgofast said is true.

for me, my kart everything is maxed out except handling…
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/platium/album/picture/8716/
    This is before I maxed out eveything except handling. it is still 5 bar now!!!

TubCopter.PNG

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @platium yep I recently got a new one, but I have now the difficult task to decide how to upgrade it.
    Do you think that your tubcopter as it is now is a better drifter than when it was only fully maximized at acceleration?

I still believe that full speed is not good for drifting and that full acceleration only can help, but I’m not sure…

platium
    @platium

Hi @alcusto

I think with full speed you have shorter time for drifting as the kart travels faster. But there are some level that require high CC to compete. Hence, I upgrade acceleration, then strength, follow by speed.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@platium I see, I tend to use the fully maximized karts to pass those challenges requiring you to have a fast kart. Hence, I guess, I do not need to bother with low speed-drifting friendly parameters ;)

Anyhow @All did you notice today’s daily event? For me it was subzero track#3 and I was given Stella on the Snow Shoo, ie the worst possible combination when having to race this track. I could not achieve it despite having driven at the best of my possibilities. I was 3rd, but just before the finish line an opponent appearing out of the blue knoecked me out of my kart and I ended up 4th. The worst thing is that now Rovio does not allow you to replay daily events if you fail them when before it was possible.

It reminds me of @philhayler’s words some time ago. Rovio is trying their best to suck blood out of this stone!

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

i gotten fourth… i never like SUB ZERO!!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast, @philhayler, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @pba2014, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot

I am doing my best to get into the race between @philhayler and @abgofast. Today I reached 1,601 total challenges passed. More importantly, for me anyway, is that I finally broke the 200 mark in Stunt, my nemesis!!!

375-375-275-201-375 = 1,601 :)

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dbkraemer/album/picture/10503/

So, although I know they are already approaching (or possibly past) 1,700, keep looking over your shoulder fellas… :)

♫♪ The road is lo-o-ong… with many a winding turn… he ain’t heavy… he’s my brother Abe Goracer! ♪♫

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @dbkraemer, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @mvnla2

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Congrats Abe Goracer on over 1,600!

I might be setting myself up for a downfall by laying some cards on the table early since no recent post by “my rival” @philhayler so I’m declaring myself the first to this milestone :)

1,700 completed — 51 away from our leaders “Champions of the Galaxy” tier

Photo evidence
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/10518/

By Track: Seedway 401 – Rocky Road 379 – Air 308 – Stunt 307 – Sub Zero 305
    By Type: Race 563 – Time Boom 596 – Fruit Splat 541

Moving through Rocky Road on the way to 400+ and not really sure what track I’ll attempt for the remaining races to get the magic 1,751 … depends if I’m up against it or @philhayler tells us he’s already there and then some :)) Either way, I hope by Sunday sometime to get my new title from our fearless leader @nacho18

I noted a few days ago that the mini update of the app on Android the price of gems & karts going down. Today, I had an advert pop up as I started the app selling a “summer sale promotion” so I think the update really had to do with getting this promotion to gamers. I’ve noticed very little else besides the “watch videos” functionality working for us.
    1. Watch a video (once a day) and get +3 gems.
    2. Watch another video (up to 4 times before it greys out) and get full
    cupcakes for 4 “dead tired” birds.

Philly
    @philhayler

Sorry ABGoFast…. But….

I have hit the 1750 milestone! :) I think I hit 1700 sometime ago but didn’t realise. Upon reading your latest post I was seething and calculated my progress and it was something like 1740 so spent the last half hour getting an extra 10! Sorry mate! Nothing personal :)) (pic in album)

I have also hit the 500 challenges milestone – for Seedway – 505 to be exact. I got a bit obsessed and just on one track alone (track 1) I have completed 228 challenges with a high score of 347,876

So I guess the race is on to reach the 2000 mark!!! :)))

Have a great weekend my little flock

Philly
    @philhayler

Progress is –

1750 – 505 344 308 287 306

nacho18
    @nacho18

***** RACERS ” ABGo!FAST ” *****

All of you my felong Racers.!!! This race it’s Go! In Incredible and Unvelible :

There are know 3 ” Top Racers ” on Front of us .

We are many smelling and eating their Dust. Ooh ohhhh god . This Really Epic!

@dbkraemer
    . First! Big Congrats for your Milestone 1601 Challenges done. Secondly stay Racing Hard and Fast! You can Handdle !! Love your race and stile to Drive ..!!! Please keep yourself on Race Driving Fast!

@abgofast
    . This is what admire and Respect about you on This Great Race ..!!! You don’t Give Up. Come On .!! Go! Fast! As faster you Better ” Mate ”
    Big Congrats for your milestone 1700 .!!! Well Done.
    Well the Race it’s Hot and Harder : you will reach That Number ” 2000 ” hope you’ll first.!!!

@philhayler
    . You are really incredible 1750 Challenges done .!!! Only you!!!
    Champion Again!! Big Congrats for your Milestone Numbers !!! So Great!!! And Faster!

All Racers : by August 16 I’ll start my Vacations. During 3 Weeks I’ll be more closer on you guys!!
    I’ll do. An update of this Great Race so.!! It will be a Big Update.!!!
    Just wait for me!!

Come On all Racers . Go! Fast!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

***** RACERS “ABGo!FAST ” *****

@nacho18
    , @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @dbkraemer

Agh…I knew I was in 2nd place the minute I submit the post last night but it was fun thinking I was leading while I slept…if it weren’t for the time zone differences, I’m pretty sure philly replied “right away”…hopefully I made him spit out some of his morning coffee with just a little rage!…damn it philly! I wont ever catch you at this pace…well done on 500 Seedway … that’s a first for sure! :)

@nacho18
    – enjoy the vacation time fearless leader!

Philly
    @philhayler

I almost choked on my porridge that’s for sure

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

***** RACERS “ABGo!FAST” *****

@nacho18

As I hoped…it’s Sunday and I’m joining philly with over 1,751+ challenges completed to be 2nd to join @nacho18’s elite “Champions of the Galaxy” tier.

1,753 completed challenges:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/10539/

Overall, I’m completely stuck at the “use all power-ups 3 races” challenge again for all tracks costing 5,040 gems to clear all of them. To get this far, I’ve also used up much of the gems harvested so there will be a long hiatus on the road to 2,000+ challenges. Sigh…suppose philly is across the finish line already and moved to the patio to sip on a beverage (or two) waiting for others to join him…haha

Closing in on 600 challenges completed for both “Race” @ 593 and “Time Boom” @ 596 with “Fruit Splat” @ 564. Somewhat proud to be over 20 challenges completed across the game. Highest at #72, Lowest at #21 … here’s the breakdown for all you race geeks like me … plus it will help you know where that dreadfully gem expensive challenge sits! btw….on Rocky road, it’s consistently every 10 challenges. It still seems the game has never corrected my progress for skipping over “TICs” in version 1 to today’s version so the race numbers might be slightly different for you iOS racers will or have experienced.

Seedway 401:
    Track #1: Race #72, Time Boom #62, Fruit Splat #70
    Track #2: Race #72, Time Boom #61, Fruit Splat #70

Rocky Road 432:
    Track #1: Race #53, Time Boom #43, Fruit Splat #53
    Track #2: Race #53, Time Boom #43, Fruit Splat #47
    Track #3: Race #53, Time Boom #43, Fruit Splat #53

Air 308:
    Track #1: Race #34, Time Boom #42, Fruit Splat #48
    Track #2: Race #34, Time Boom #47, Fruit Splat #23
    Track #3: Race #25, Time Boom #38, Fruit Splat #26

Stunt 307:
    Track #1: Race #40, Time Boom #26, Fruit Splat #37
    Track #2: Race #31, Time Boom #36, Fruit Splat #42
    Track #3: Race #41, Time Boom #24, Fruit Splat #39

Sub Zero 305:
    Track #1: Race #41, Time Boom #50, Ice Splat #28
    Track #2: Race #29, Time Boom #46, Ice Splat #21
    Track #3: Race #29, Time Boom #49, Ice Splat #21

Philly
    @philhayler

Awesome stuff mate. Congrats. I’m loving this little bit of friendly rivalry! :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast, @nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014, @aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot, @dbkraemer

An update on the 3 challenges which were blocking my progress on Air:

1. Track #1, Time Boom 25: avoid 15 obstacles while drifting
    I finally passed this by using a fully upgraded Green Baron kart.

2. Track #2, Fruit Splat 25: splat 15 fruit in a single drift
    I finally passed this by using a fully upgraded Rapid Rider kart and Bomb’s special power. As expected, the place where to unleash the blast was the very last bunch of fruits before the finish line.

3. Track #3, Fruit Splat 23: splat 40 fruit in a row without steering
    I have still not passed this sucker. I know I have to use Hal’s tornado but the precise strategy is still not clear to me. I have tried to avoid all fruits on the track until the long ramp full of fruits before the end of the track. I noted that by splatting all fruits of that ramp, the number of consecutive splats I get is 35.
    I have tried to splat the 5 fruits before the long flight to the aforementioned ramp. However, for whatever reason, the system records that I steer when flying, so the counter starts again from zero at the long ramp. Same problem immediately after the long ramp of 35 fruits: since I fly to move from that ramp to the subsequent ramp, the system resets to zero the splat count.
    This is driving me crazy guys.
    Someone PLEASE help me, thanks.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.