ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hi @alcusto – This is definitely one of the harder challenges, and it may also require using the Leaf Blower, but I’m not sure. It’s been a while since I did this one. Be sure to use your fastest kart. My suggestion is that you attempt this at the end of the race. You should stay to the left of the two big ice pillars. There is a cliff that you will automatically jump from on the left side before you get to the final center ramp. During that first jump, wait until you almost land before using King Pig’s special power jump. Then, when you use that special power jump, it will take you up and over the center ramp, continuing in one long jump. Try that a couple of times and see what the distance is. You may just be able to use the special power again, but probably not. It almost has to be perfect timing. If the jump I described is in the high 400s, then you may consider using the Leaf Blower and/or the Target Kart to get some extra speed and oomph to get you over 500m. Good luck and please let us know how you do.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @dbkraemer
    I followed your suggestions and was able to pass it right away! Thank you so much. I was able to activate the 2nd special power by tapping very quickly and it was really a fraction before the pig landed that he took to the air again. I used kart number 2 (I don’t remember the name) which is by far the quickest (although the easiest to break up) I have.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Ho Android racers out there. I just spotted there is a new update 1.4.3 available in the Google Play store. Does anybody know what changes are in there?

angryde
    @angryde

G’day all sorry it’s been so long since my last update. Confession time… @nacho18 is correct… I have been devoting most of my gaming time to AB Epic. However, I’m still squeezing in some gem farming here and there…

3,515 gems in the bank (all farmed). Yeah, yeah, saving for that big assault on my open challenges.

Hope you’re all doing well and having a blast! =D

(1017)-172-228-233-214-170

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – Awesome! I love the feeling you get when you finally pass a frustrating challenge… and it’s always nice to be able to help out a fellow team member :) Well done!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @abgofast

Well, I am no @philhayler or @abgofast, but I am Abe Goracer and I have just passed 1,501 challenges :)

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/dbkraemer/album/picture/10382/

356-356-256-176-357 = 1,501

Now, if I can just get those guys to leave the race track and go play AB Epic for a few weeks… :)

Other stats:

Highest: Seedway Track #2 Fruit Splat = 115 challenges passed

Lowest: Stunt Track #3 Time Bomb = 5 challenges passed

Totals By Type:

Race = 534
    Time Bomb = 347
    Fruit Splat = 620

Happy racing all and remember what our Fearless Leader @nacho18 says: “Go fast!” :)

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

“@nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @dbkraemer, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @abgofast

Hallo, all of you guys!

So, my stats here had not changed unfortunatlly, quz I had already been playing in AB Epic for 1 last month, really interesting and cool game!
    But I continue to pick up for 10 gems everyday and now have about 400…

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello guys: some days ago ; maybe more than A Week : many of you: we’re talking ; about no more ; giving Karts on Weekly Tournament . I started to be part on my Facebook , in one Group : called: Angry Birds Go! There is one member which user name is ” Orange Bird ” he is posting almost every week a kart that he’s won on the tournament ! I posted on my Album a Pic. Of his latest Kart : from : SubZero : Chuck ice L6!!!!!

Please take a look : because no buddy it’s having any Kart ..!! Lately !!!
    Why some Drivers not being ; on Our Forum get Them!! And not us!!!

@wazemank

@platium

@abgofast

@dbkraemer

@angryde

@aftarquino

This guy ” orange bird ” plays on Android device!!
    Could be that reason!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – I got a kart for last week’s tournament, but I didn’t post it here. I posted it on the “ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES” thread…

ABGo Weekly Tournaments. SCORES

I am on iOS…

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @dbkraemer. I decided to posting here because the audience .
    By the way . Maybe for the driver that it’s posting on Facebook ; has very easy opponents : or he is really good driver.
    I was driving on Weekly Tournament . But ..!! Not anymore because my Opponents are excelents drivers like you ..!! So it’s hard to win : Agaist Top Racers..!!! Even I was spending Gems and power ups : so no way to over spending and not Winning!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @dbkraemer

thanks @alcusto for the heads up on the Android update … I’m down loading it now. Maybe it will fix my problems with the daily challenge. All week, I’ve attempted to pay and it crashes and then tells me I’ve completed the challenge :(

@dbkraemer
    … Abe Goracer! Welcome to the 1,500 club. Membership #3 … I think? Very exclusive club! Way to go! You’ve got me on 2 episodes … Rocky Road and Sub Zero and we’re practically tied on Seedway. Get on those Stunt and Air course to get to 200 and 300 respectively. Go now! Go Fast! Go Go GO!

I’m at 1,619 and still eating @philhayler ‘s dust …

Seedway 357 – Rocky Road 350 – Air 300 – Stunt 307 – Sub Zero 305
    Race 538 – Time Boom 569 – Fruit Splat 512

Seems I’m having fun with the Seedway tracks after some time away from them. They’re short and a good way to do some “mindless” driving :)

@nacho18
    … the winning prizes on weekly challenges can’t be device specific … all I’ve ever won on my Android since week 1 is gems … and to make matters worse, they’ve gone from 20 gems to 8 gems in the last update!!!

@wazemank
    and @aftarquino has gone MIA on the weekly event so I invite any Android user looking for a big challenge from ABGOFAST to send me a friend request here and I’ll share my facebook stuff so you can try to defeat me … so far … #1 spot among Android friends here every week since the weekly tourney was introduced.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @dbkraemer

Android update 1.4.3 — couple of gem changes for the better :)

1. Now allows you to watch an advertisement and collect 3 gems. Before, the button was there but nothing happened. It allowed me to watch 1 then is now greyed out. I suppose this is a daily thing … maybe it will allow more often?
    I assume that I can also now watch an advertisement when one of my drivers is out of cup cakes to get a free re-fill. I’ve not attempted yet but this feature was there with last update but nothing happen when you pressed “watch”

2. Price of gems is down compared to last update for those inclined to spend real money on IAP … so tempting but trying to keep that as a last resort! sitting with 876 hard earned gems (including my 3 above!)

3. Price of karts is down compared to last update too most expensive karts are 2,400 gems, then 2,000 gems, then next 1,600 gems. This is down significantly but still more than Telepod prices

4. unfortunately the “use all power ups in 3 races” challenge is still there….one could have hoped they removed it but one would have then forgotten how greedy Rovio gets when it comes to taking our gems!

5. I see nothing else right now but it’s only been 10 minutes of using the new update :)

Arus73
    @alcusto

hi @abgofast thanks yours! can you pls advise where is the page allowing to watch the advertisement giving you 3 gems and which is the button to press? it would be nice if you could post a photo of it. thanks!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@arus73 … it’s not there now! i found it when i hit the shopping cart in the upper left corner by the counter of coins/gems. It was on the fair left of the “coins & gems” IAP prices. It says “watch” + 3 gems. It’s not there now. Maybe it returns tomorrow … if so I’ll post a picture.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @abgofast I noted it and took the gems. Let’s hope it will reactivate again!
    I don’t know if I’m right or wrong, but I have the impression that in the latest update Rovio has reduced the reapparition rate of the “use all power ups in 3 races” challenges.
    Before they reappeared very soon after passing them which was frustrating. Now the number of challenges giving some break from that boomer is almost double which is quite nice indeed!

cholewap
    @cholewap

He picked up the difficulty level of racing in the game. Rocky Road – I 628CC and 300 something CC enemy and he is faster!

And I have another issue – I blocked in 2 or 3 task in the stunt and sub ​​zero beat a friends score in all types of racing. When I’m on the third task and wazemank suppose when I have it 30-50 after a race just 2,000 points and the result is 30,000 – 50,000 wazemank point I have no chance to beat!

I wrote to Rovio what are you going to do about it and wrote back to me:

hello,

and thanks for Contacting us.

Currently the only Possibility to skip these missions is to pay a couple of gems or by connecting the game to Facebook and beat a friends score. We are listening to our users’ feedback, and will always keep making adjustments To provide the best possible game experience.

Best regards,

Lauri
    Rovio Support Team

Guess it’s time to end the game when instead of improving manifest error tell me to steer clear of paying ….

Arus73
    @alcusto

@cholewap too bad mate.. In previous versions of the game all FB friends not playing the game were showing a 0 score which made it extremely easy to pass this challenge.
    Now, this is instead one of the worst one to get as all other members of the abgofast team have passed hundreds of challenges and boosted up their scores.

@Rovio
    why aren’t you fixing this issue by reinstating the previous situation??

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast I don’t see a reduction in the price of gems in my version of the game which is supposed to be the latest update. How much do you read in yours?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/10441/
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/10440/

@alcusto
    – the watch gems is back!
    Got a few pics for ya above. Also shows gems cost. Maybe the cost is less than beforw has nothing to do with the recent update. Its been a while since i purchased any but i do know its less than before by signifcant amounts. Good old Canadian dollars so best of luck converting to something meaningful to you :)

The pics reveal that i’m just over 500 gems now thanks to clearing a few more “use all power ups 3 races”. i dont find these challenges till every 10 to 12 now

nacho18
    @nacho18

@***** RACERS “ABGo!FAST ” ***** I just updated the Progresses of everyone . Then I see some changes ; but , I still don’t see report from sone Racers.

@alcusto
    . Congrats for your milestone ” Jump 500 “. But I don’t see your progress . I have not report from you on your latest ” Progress ” !!!!

@abgofast
    . YOU STILL GO! Fast! 1600 Ch. Done are so much and Fast! You are going well. Thank you for all the Lucky Boxes I receive from you. I am kinda hiatus :
    Trying to Reach all My Game Center : Achievements . Yesterday I got: 500 vs racers. And a day before Long in 30 days in A Row!! Know I am 66/69 . I am on track over : 1000vs : which one it’s 52% for me, and on 500 000 coins ; I am 82% , very close and last one very boring : Jenga 100games . I am 16%
    Please check your Updated Progress on Page # 42.

@angryde
    . Thank you for your Info.- Report on your progress . Enjoy ABepic .

@philhayler
    . Congrats for your milestone 1621 Challenges done..!!! Very impressive ; numbers …!!! For know your are the leader . PLASE check your Updated Progress on Page#42.

@dbkraemer
    : congrats for your Entry to the Big Club . 1500 Challenges done
    Ggguuuuaaauuu. Even for your Records : 620 on Fruit Splat by Type. And for The longest Record on. Single Challenge 115 on Fruit Splat. What a Number !!!! I really Envy those numbers Mate . Well ..!!! PLASE Still Go!Fast!
    Please check your updated Progress on Page # 42.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@nacho18 thank you man and sorry for my late reply. I have not made a big progress on challenges. My latest stats are the following: 1157=216-215-262-255-209

@abgofast
    , @philhayler, @dbkraemer, @platium
    Guys I need your help to overcome 3 horrible challenges that are driving me crazy on Air:

1. Track #1, Time Boom 25: avoid 15 obstacles while drifting
    I would be thankful if you could spell out the strategy you followed to pass this one.

2. Track #2, Fruit Splat 25: splat 15 fruit in a single drift
    I know I have to use Hal’s tornado to pass this one, but I still don’t figure out which is the best trail of fruits I should attack. So far the highest neumber I could get was 12 with the very last bunch of fruits before the finish line.

3. Track #3, Fruit Splat 23: splat 40 fruit in a row without steering
    Which kart and bird do you suggest to pass this one? My feeling is that I should use Hal’s tornado at least twice, but the two opponents are so annoyingly fast that it is hard to get to the long series of fruits without being overcome.

Finally, @platium, are you still playing the game? Still using the Veronica’s account? I would like to share some lucky boxes with you.

platium
    @platium

hi @alcusto

yes still using the same account and i’m still playing now. i got about 40gems, hence lots of level stuck.

1. Track #1, Time Boom 25: avoid 15 obstacles while drifting
    I would be thankful if you could spell out the strategy you followed to pass this one.

>>>same strategy, minimal acceleration, bend more to left and right!! should be easiest of the 3!!!

2. Track #2, Fruit Splat 25: splat 15 fruit in a single drift
    I know I have to use Hal’s tornado to pass this one, but I still don’t figure out which is the best trail of fruits I should attack. So far the highest neumber I could get was 12 with the very last bunch of fruits before the finish line.

>>> you must locate where is the highest count of fruits concentrated. have to use HAL and its power. once hear the “dragging” sound release the power! should get you 15…

3. Track #3, Fruit Splat 23: splat 40 fruit in a row without steering
    Which kart and bird do you suggest to pass this one? My feeling is that I should use Hal’s tornado at least twice, but the two opponents are so annoyingly fast that it is hard to get to the long series of fruits without being overcome.

>>>> most difficult of the 3! I forgotten how i did it, but i remember using HAL as well. you have to gain a lead over the 2 challengers!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @platium
    The issue is that all my karts are fully upgraded, sob…At point 1 what do you mean with “bend more to left and right”?

2. the issue is that if the kart crashes while drifting and unleashing the tornado, the count immediately stops. This is why I selected the group of fruits immediately before the finish line: wide space and no risk of crashing while drifting to the side. However, the number of fruits available there seems just below 15 or I wrongly selected the time to unleash the tornado…
    Or maybe better to use Bomb’s power there?

3. I indeed reached 35 with Hal’s special power. But I think that to get 40 it is necessary to use his power twice.

I also look forward to hear the other guys’ opinions/strategies, thanks! @abgofast, @philhayler, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @alcusto. I already updated your Progress . Please Go! And check in Page #42. Very well on you . You are going smoothly : which one is Right on you. Congrats on your numbers.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Gracias @nachos!
    Ehm, I guess that with 1157 challenges completed I should appear among the champions rather than the seniors, right?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.