ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

@dbkraemer : thank very much for all the info. On the Amazon Link.
    I’ll do it later I am on my way to work .
    Thank you for mentioned my Metod on. ” Completly Trash 3 opponents “. So know it works on :
    3 episodes :
    – Seedway
    – Rocky Road and
    – Air.
    Ooh . I forgot . I already updated your Progress Please Checket out.

Congrats for your Milestone 1358.!!! You are going very Fast!! And we’ll.
    Keep youself Go! Ing Fast.!!

platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

i think you can get series 2 cheaper at ebay! i am not buying at ebay because shipping is a killer!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello ; I would like to talk a little bet over ..!!!
    Angry Birds Epic Game!!!

@angryde
    , @wazemank, @cholewap !!! And some others Drivers Invited me t play that Game!!!

I am not Planning to get it!! Why !!! Because it’s. RPG Game !!! And I don’t like those games.
    Then : I know very Well some Driver ” Migrate over Epic !!! Because , these and these and These!!! ”

Maybe they are founding a Big Entertainment ..!!! Not me . It’s not my Thing.!!!

But y really Respect the Choices of others!!!

ABGo! Will stay longer …!!! Maybe Years I hope !!
    I love my Team ***** RACERS “ABGo! FAST ” *****. And I’ll protect This Team : As longer as I can!! Period
    I really fall in Love with the Game , The Team and My Beloved ” Racers ” because. Isn’t easy to found out ” Drivers Like Them ” . To me It’s a Very Unique. Team!!! So!!!

Long Live to my Team ***** RACERS ” ABGo! FAST ” *****

Come on. Drivers Go! Fast !! Like @abgofast @philhayler and @dbkraemer!!!

I see the Dust of all of you Racers!! Go! Fast!

Happy Driving to all of you : my beloved Mates!

cholewap
    @cholewap

There’s someone here who starts the game or have completed little challenge?

cholewap
    @cholewap

@nacho18
    I sent you an invitation to Epic

waze
    @wazemank

About telepods… You can maybe share them taking a photo to the QR code and mailing it to a friend. He could print at the same size as his other telepod’s QR codes and place it in the right place and position.

Don’t know if it works, maybe someone want to try… or maybe someone has already tried it.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@wazemank (and others interested in this scientific experiment) – PM me with your e-mail address.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @dbkraemer, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @mvnla2

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Based on philly’s last post, he’s got the lead on me yet again! Grrr!

However, I think I’ve finally got a “1st” achievement for our race team.

Believe I’m the 1st racer with 4 of 5 episodes with 300+ challenges completed

I’m at 1,545 complete

By Track:
    324 Seedway – 350 Rocky – 300 Air – 270 Stunt – 301 Sub Zero

By Race Type:
    538 Race – 547 Time Boom – 460 Fruit Splat

Race points: 11,150,229

On to conquer 30 more Stunt tracks then 5 for 5 with 300+

Time to sleep and dream of free gems … sweet free gems! oh how I desire more of you!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @mvnla2

Here is a tip for those of you who, like me, have short attention spans and/or are easily distracted. I apologize if this has been posted before, but since I have made this mistake more times than I’d like to admit, I will post it here.

If you are “Using King Sling 7x in a row” and you get to like 4 or 5 and then you forget to use it on the next one and you have already launched, if you hit the pause button and then hit the replay button, it will be like you never mistakenly launched and you can pick up with the King Sling right where you left off. The only thing you will lose is one cupcake for your racer. Which is much better than having to buy more King Slings.

***This has been a public service announcement from the “Pay Attention Ya Dope!” Society. We now return you to your regularly scheduled racing.***

platium
    @platium

just to add to @dbkraemer

@nacho18
    , @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @mvnla2

when playing “win 5 in a row”. it can be done the same way as mentioned by dbkraemer.

ONLY DIFFERENCES is that it must be use with the same character!!! if you pause and replay, and if the character RUN OUT OF CUPCAKE. You choose another character to play. IT will be BACK to ZERO!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast, @dbkraemer, @platium and all Racers Go! Fast!.
    Abgofast. Congrats over your milestone 1545. And having first that anybody 4 Episodes whit over 300 Ch. Trust me you are the best.!! You are my Favorite Racer Mate!!! Keep going fast this great Race Between Phil an you is the Greatest one …!!! Don’t wort about Phil !!! Just keep going fast you’ll got it.
    Platium and dbkraemer Thanks for that advice : I did it at least 2 times..!! But I used my Brain like you And did it same way!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @mvnla2

@dbkraemer
    — what gives my friend … leaving me off your public service announcement makes me sad :( I’ll remember that the next lucky box sharing I get to do…haha … for the record, you can also simply kill the app and start over as long as you do

I found your trick comes in very handy on Sub Zero Track #3 Race “5 wins in a row” were for some reason the computer drivers are the best they can be in this particular episode. I’ve seen the opponent crash and burn before the final down hill challenges then re-spawn at the bottom of them while you’re bouncing the way very frustrating 2nd place finish!

@platium
    — your forgiven to forget me since you were replying to the db’s announcement. I’ll share lucky boxes with you BUT …

….@nacho18 has my made my “extra large” ego now “super sized” tonight with his gushing words about me….and here I thought I was my own Favorite Racer! Believe it or not everyone, I’ve got another super fan up here in Canada that’s just crazy for me … the dude will just not leave me alone … He wanted to pass a special message just for @nacho18 …. please everyone cut him some slack cause when he goes a bit too fast in his Lambo it makes world news……

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/10292/

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

HAHA! @abgofast – I am so lazy that I copied and pasted the list from your last post. So you were not on there since you didn’t post to yourself! D’oh!!! Honestly… it has nothing to do with the fact that I’m almost at 1,400 and breathing down your neck.. if one can actually breathe down someone’s neck from three counties back… :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @dbkraemer, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot, @mvnla2

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Goal accomplished! Big woohoo! 1,575 challenges completed but more importantly

Spartan King Leonidas would be proud – 300+ completed across all 5 episodes!

This is ABGoFast!

Seedway 324 ; Rocky Road 350 ; Air 300 ; Stunt 300 ; Sub Zero 301

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/10316/

Race 537 ; Time Boom 557 ; Fruit Splat 481

Small woohoo! over 6 million bird coins

Open tracks not stuck at “use all power ups – 3 races”

1. Air – Track #2 – Race #26 – Stay in first for two entire races in a row

Requires special power boosts from Chuck/Red or Corporal helicopter action plus a king sling. Leaf blower power up helps. Wasn’t worth to me to get 301 on Air yet but will go back at it another day.

2. Stunt – Track #3 – Fruit Splat #39 – Remove Fruit Bar in 40 seconds

I think this is TICs without power ups. Took me 12 seconds to bolt down the fruitless hill. The fruit is spread out to much on this relatively long track. Tried once will all power ups and finished it off in 50 seconds. Therefore, maybe can be done. Wasn’t worth investing more gems

3. Stunt – Track #1 – Fruit Splat #30 – Tailgate opponent for 15 seconds

I just finished off #29 to get my 300 result so I’ll kick this challenge off to get 301. Should be able to get to #39 (see above). If this is achievable to kill the fruit bar in 40 seconds on Track #1, I won’t hit the “use all power ups – 3 races” till challenge #42 if it’s setup like Track #2.

4. Sub Zero – Track #3 – Fruit Splat #17 – Tailgate opponent for 15 seconds

Again, finished #16 to get 301 and decided to go after the 300 on Stunt. I think I can get 4 more challenge levels done before “use all power ups – 3 races” to end up at 305 for the episode.

Enjoy the weekend racers! Busy day tomorrow so won’t likely get much time moving the progress. Hoping Sunday will allow me to GO FAST again!

Cheers!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Ooh : my god …!!! @abgofast . Big Congrats!!
    What a numbers on your Progress 1575 . Challenges done!
    What a Record Over 300 all across of 5 Episodes!!! So FAST!! And so Unique!!!

Wait a minute on Type of race ..!!! Fruit splat …!!! You are 481 !!! You are So shy by 19 !!! To reach 500 ..!!! So well . You will be. By tipe of race 500 on al A cross of 3 types of Race…!! COME ON @abgofast !!! You can do it.!! Then !!! No buddy will got all these RECORDS.!!! The. Racetrack it’s yours the Karts you got the Best and. The Racers even you got all them … Driving So Fast!!! Go! For it … ! 500 Fruit Splat !!! Accomplished that Mate !!!

So by Race. You are : Race 537 ; Time Boon 557 and. Very Close and Near : you’ll Pick up 500 on Fruit Splat.!! Go! For !! Your Dust it’s very Hot an Fast!!! I’ll see you on 500 very soon!

Know : According with my Levels of Numbers and Prices next step it’s this : challenges done

+ PhD : ABGo! Faster Champion!!!
    1501. To 1750 !

Rigth : sincerely I would like to see you on the End of the Line for 1750 Challenges Done ..!!! Before any Buddy !!!

Take a look . PhD : ABGo!!! Faster Champion!!! It goes with you : because you are ” @abgofast ” no buddy like you !!! OKAY!!! So Go! Ahead!! And Got it ! Mate !!!

Philly
    @philhayler

Seriously impressed! Well done mate

My stats are 390 337 308 286 300

nacho18
    @nacho18

@philhayler : if you are Seriusly Impresed .!! I am about; you ; too!!! You are know 1621 Challenges Done!! It’s incredible the speed you have it!! You are so ” Speedy “.!!! Congrats for those milestone Numbers . Mate!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @abgofast. Good morning on this Great Sunday. Hope you are doing well on Canada.

Look !! The Faster one .!!! Yes you ! For know !!! Philly it’s taken advantage …!!! But!!!

You are so close Over Him!!! Just. 46 challenges : Shy.!!! You Better : Be more Speedy !!! Mate. Come on !! Go!

Faster !!! I thing so !! You can Catch that guy. Because you see his Dust in front of you!!! 46 it’s not a Big one…!!
    You can Do it really soon ; Go! Faster !!!

Any way I am witness of this Ever ” Great Race ” between 2 Great Racers :

@philhayler

@abgofast

You Both : have the Respect from our Team: ***** RACERS “ABGo! FAST ” *****

+ Phd : ABGO ! Faster Champion!!!
    It’s in from of both of you!!!

1501 to 1750 .!!! I am really Wonder !!! Who Will Arrive. First !!!

I respect Both of you as the best Racers Ever!!! Sorry. Philly!!! I like you but !!!

@abgofast
    is the Icon on this Great Team. Him has great Records ; and is a Very avid Racer!!!

Anyway : the Race is Open. The winner ; could be any of you!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @philhayler – as much as it’s a great race between philly and I, he’s at least a lap ahead of me on the road to 1,750

This morning got to 1,600 challenges completed but just for you @nacho18, 500+ complete on each race type.

By Type:
    Race: 537, Time Boom: 557, Fruit Splat 506

By Track:
    Seedway 338, Rocky 350, Air 300, Stunt 307, Sub Zero 3054

Photo evidence: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/10329/

Commentary on progress:

1. Air – Track #2 – Race #26 – Stay in first for two entire races in a row
    Still open challenge…haven’t bother with conquering it. Think I need to use all power ups and someone like Chuck or Red’s special power to ensure I stay up front. I max’d out one of my Air telepod karts so I’d have more cc to try and win without costing a gem fortune.

2. Stunt – Track #3 – Fruit Splat #39 – Remove Fruit Bar in 40 seconds
    Still open challenge…definitely a TIC without use of power ups. Too expensive to try to conquer. Requires Target Kart and specially timed use of Hal’s Hurricane at least 3 maybe 4 times.

3. Stunt – Track #1 – Fruit Splat #30 – Tailgate opponent for 15 seconds
    I took this one down then made it to challenge #37 before I got into the “use all 3 power ups”. It was a long haul to get the 7 challenges. For example, I had the marathon challenge “use 50 boosts” when only 2 exist on the track so 25 races later I moved on. Only to encounter the very next marathon challenge “splat 75 fruit while boosting”. Only 1 boost is available that yields 2 fruit to splat at a time. Once these very long challenges completed. Ran into the “remove fruit bar in 40 seconds” challenge came earlier on this track for me than above. It required 3 well timed Hal’s Hurricane special power releases to get enough fruit to clear before the 40 seconds. Stunt challenges are seemingly the most difficult to complete.

4. Sub Zero – Track #3 – Fruit Splat #17 – Tailgate opponent for 15 seconds
    I took this down fairly easily making it to challenge #21 before the “use all power ups”. Sub Zero tracks are now all stuck at this stupid challenge.

5. Worked Seedway Track #1 – Fruit Splat #60 by passing the “use all 3 power ups – 3 races” Moved from challenge 61 to 70 before “use all power ups – 3 races”. No specially difficult challenges. To get to 1,600 also did the same for Track #2. Currently on challenge 64 with likely 6 more to go before Seedway is stuck again with the most expensive gem challenge.

cholewap
    @cholewap

Rocky Raod track 2 time boom challenges 009 – Go 100m without jumping is impossible.

platium
    @platium

hi @cholewap

try to drift as much to reduce speed. or travel backwards…

princessstar5025
    @princess5025

Hello how can anyone give me tips for this challenge. How do you spend more time drafting then not?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@princess5025 : hello. Welcome to our forum .
    Can you tell us ; what specific : Challenge . Example
    + episode; Seedway ; Track # and Challenge #.!!! It will help us to Help you better.

Anyway : sometimes you need to drift ” all the way ; from the very beginning ; until you reach the Finish Line ”
    You should be able to do : 50 % or more !!
    Every time you Drift ; The Counter will tell you the % you are drifting !!!
    Do not Stop to drift. Going smoothly : from rigth to left do not go Fast!!!

On Episodes like Seedway an Rocky Road it’s easy ; but ..!! On episodes : Air and Stunt : ..!!! Is more difficult !! But Achievable .

Good Luck . Hope @abgofast , @platium or @wazemank will see : your posting , they Have A big Experience . Also @grimmjow and @dbkraemer too! They’ll help you.!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer hi mate I need your help!
    I’m stuck at the jump 500m challenge in subzero track 2 time bomb.
    I followed your instructions, but it seems it is now impossible to use king pig’s special power twice in a row.
    When I use the 1st special power, the 2nd one does not recharge until the king pig has landed!
    It is so annoying!!!
    Does anyone has any hint to pass this challenge using a different strategy?

princessstar5025
    @princess5025

Challenge is in Stunt track 2 and 3. Thanks for input.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.