ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

YES. WE ARE #1000 REPLY. Thank you @dbkraemer for mention me.

Is not only me . This very : I thing the Best Forum ..!! Reach that Number because all of you.

@abgofast
    , @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @dbkraemer, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot and @mvnla2 …!!!

Without you this Forum won’t be wonderful .

Thank you all of you because we still in Racetrack .!!! I see. A lot Dust behind if us …!! Great that means we are Speedy and really Fast!!!
    Come on! All of you be more Faster. Let’s move on on this Dusty Racetrack !!! PLEASE DO NOT STOP.

1000 Reply’s are A lot . Many months of Acceleration . Many months of on Top Speed many months Hanling in having more and more Challenges . Because our Strength are very Powerful !!!

Again please don’t stop in Garage or on parking lot .!!! Instead of that be more faster .!!! Come on!!! You can be Really Faster until got it Top Speed.

Happy Driving all of you.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@abgofast, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @dbkraemer, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot and @mvnla2 …!!!

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Celebrations everywhere !!! (except Brazil…frowny face for them…in a word: brutal)

1,400 challenges completed (324 – 349 – 256 – 270 – 201). Fitting for my milesone, I needed 7 king slings to get my 1 challenge (hehe…German fans loving that reference…too soon Brazil fans?)

I’m also up to 5,150,500 bird coins…guess whenever the update drops for Android, I’ll get to complete many weekly challenge races…why we can’t use these for power-ups like before is just the evil Rovio IAP monster showing how greedy he can get.

4 episodes stuck at the “use all power ups – 3 races” … Sub zero requires a 5th kart as stuck on those right now (maybe I’ll find a telepod cause I can’t seem to win one on weekly challenge)

Photo evidence:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/9984/

New 1,000 club team members @angryde AND this forum! Good luck keeping up with it @angryde cause this forum is faster than you mate!

In recognition for our historic 1,000 posts ABGoFast looks in the rear-view mirror to reflect the fun we’ve all experienced to date.

I ask you to contribute your thoughts in the same approach (with or without comments justifying your picks

+Top Speed: Favorite Fast Karts

— It’s why many of us play the game … to go fast! TOP SPEED is so important but finding a kart that works for your style is more important….You’ll find me reaching for Seedway’s Big Bang L6, Rocky Road’s Big Burner L4, Air’s Green Baron L6, Stunt’s Dragster Snout L6 (Telepod) and Sub Zero’s Shred Sled L6 when I got a challenge I want to over come. Max’d out these karts top speed and acceleration the minute added to my garage. Heck max’d out all my karts too quickly ala my 5 kart on SubZero problem! I’ll never learn my lesson as I did this on Air too!

+Acceleration: Favorite Fast Drivers

— Who doesn’t love dominating the race with your best performing driver? My top 3 are Red, Chuck and Corporal Pig. The thrill of timing their power boosts and ACCELERATING the right time. We absolutely love staring down our opponents as we fly by them or crossing the finish line before the Boom and “flipping the bird” at the time keeper…muahhhh lovin’ it!!

+Handling: Favorite Fast Tracks

— Are you a finding yourself returning to specific Seedway, Rocky Road, Stunt, Air or SubZero tracks? Are you King of the Road on any of them? Favorite track of all time is Stunt Track #2 … I’ll never forget the first time approaching the cork screw bridge … my jaw dropped at the graphic at the speed you can get going in and coming out of it cleanly….plus the fun you can experience wrecking others! Honorable mentions to Rocky Road Track #2, Sub Zero Track #3 and Seedway Track #2 cause you can have a lot of fun drifting and HANDLING on these classic layouts

+Strength: Favorite Race Move

— Are you a drifter? Do you like to do the 360 spin just because you can? Are you a bump and run kinda racer? Do you love to slingshot off and land on your poor opponent? Do you laugh and get giddy when your kart takes flight?
    — Who doesn’t love tapping the left or right bumper causing your opponent to fly off into the wall….what sportsmanship? you get points and reward for showing STRENGTH and taking out opponents
    — Do you love damaging your kart just to see how long you can go with only two wheels? oh yes…I’ve been able to remove my two front (or back) wheels without re-spawning or having my poor driver fall out of it. It’s all about knowing the STRENGTH of your kart. What’s your favorite race move? I can’t decide cause all of these are what make me smile :)

Congrats to all of us for the 1,000 posts.

@nacho18
    — you’re a true leader … hope this post is what you imaged when you messaged me earlier today ;)

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @dbkraemer, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot @mvnla2

1000 replies, wow, congrats guys! Wonderful crazy team led by the great, the only, the inimitable… naaaaaaaaaaaachooooooooooooooooo18

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/wazemank/album/picture/9987/

And here we can see our great leader in one of his famous leadership lessons… Must see! – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8amMCVAJQ

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: all of this team. ***** RACERS “ABGo! FAST ” ***** I am so exited and Happy with all your promptly Response.

@abgofast
    . Yes I did like it at all. Actually I love it . You did understood my wishes . It’s Genial . Really Well Desciptive . Then I hope all ther Racers can cooperate with you and the wonderful idea of all those Main 4 essential Parts on our Karts to Race And Get as Much Challenges on our Records. @abgofast Keep yourself Driving Fast!!! Yes the fast you Go! The Faster yourself we ;ID you

@wazemank
    . I did like it all ; the Great Picture of Our Team it’s Jus Georgeus …!! You really are an artist Reflecting all of us. Hope every Buddy like it and say something Additional .

@angryde
    . Happy Birthday Mate. We Wish you were Enjoying your : UNO mas Aniversario . Come back after Celebration ..!!! We Miss you . And hope you can add a Great Contribution on our big Event of Reaching 1000 Postig …!!! Yes we are Know on 1000 Reply’s jus Because all of us !!! Come on Come Back Faster Mate!!!!

@dbkraemer
    . Please Recall @angryde Maybe He is Missing your Dusty Racetrack!!!!

@platium
    !!! What’s Going on with you . We are missing you and your Karts ..!! If they still on Parkin lot. Unleash them and come Back to Race..!!!! We are missing you!!!! Hope you have something Special to Share with us on our Great Event !!! We are Celebrating our 1000 Reply’s … Come on come Back and we wait for your Contribution .

@alcusto
    , @grimmjow and @aftarquino . Hope you already Read that we Are already Celebrating our 1000 Reply’s. Come Back and Give us some Contribution !!!

Philly
    @philhayler

I spent just £6 on gems. The rest i just harvested a little using tourney winnings plus from lucky boxes. Particularly for the rocky raid after you complete 7xking sling it’s usually about 15 challenges before it comes up again and by then I will have accumulated more power ups and so on. I wouldn’t bother with the ice track – the 7xking sling usually comes up after 2 challenges
    I travel quite a bit with my job so have plenty time to play! :)

Philly
    @philhayler

I know some of you are against the idea of paying for gems – granted, £6 for a small bunch is expensive, I have been playing this game non stop since its launch back in December and because of the fun it has brought me I’m happy to pay a small sum every couple months or go. The original
    Angry birds game (I have them all) are usually 69p or maybe 99p but I usually finish them within days

Arus73
    @alcusto

Anyone has any tips please to pass the Sub Zero Track #1 Time Bomb #26 “fly 400m in one jump”. I only found posts for the same challenge in Track #2, but not #1.
    Is it achievable without wasting a 3 gem King Pig’s extra special?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – You need to use King Pig’s initial special jump power before the final big jump, so that just as he is about to land he actually goes over the final jump cliff and gets and additional hundred meters or so. It may take a few tries before you figure out exactly where to make that initial jump. Also, try to avoid the obstacles in that area as much as possible so that you are going as fast as possible.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@dbkraemer thanks man! That’s exactly what I was going to try next. Thanks also for the lucky box. The next one will be for you ;)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@alcusto – Well, I hope it works (without taking a twenty attempts!). And I hope that Lucky Box I sent didn’t just have coins… :) @abgoria once sent me a Lucky Box that had five free cupcakes. I’ve been trying to get her to send me an ACTUAL box of REAL cupcakes ever since! She keeps saying “Can’t bake now. Busy racing!”

Philly
    @philhayler

I haven’t seen or had any lucky boxes for a while now :((

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi all,

@abgofast
    , @platium, @wazemank, @angryde, @alcusto, @dbkraemer, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma , @leonardo-peixot and @mvnla2 …!!!

I am back. Accomplished objective: all the races are blocked by the challenge “Use all the bonuses in 3 races”.

To make a success of everything I would need 5.020 gems… While I possess only 71…

My scores : 198 + 240 + 238 + 235 + 191 = 1.102

Small debate concerning the multi-player : it is a total swindle.
    Not only it becomes difficult to win races because of the following facts :
    – The opponents can use bonuses
    – The opponents can use their power several times in a race
    – The opponents go faster than us even if they possess less CC
    – All 5 races, the game bug and goes out

But moreover, today, on 9 lucky box won, I had :
    – 1 * 1 kart target
    – 1 * 11 gemstones
    – 7 * 800 coins

Coins ????!!!! WTF ???!!!!
    But we don’t give a damn coins. What I does not understand it is because in the launch of the multi-player, I won only “14 gems” or bonuses.
    They did not make update meanwhile, how such a change was able to take place ?

I wait for your notices.

Concerning my way of playing afterward, I decided to change course. I am going to stop wanting to equalize everything in every world.
    At the moment, all that I win (gems, bonus, lucky box, your lucky box) I am only going to use it to make progress a race. And I am going to begin with the beginning:
    Seedway, Track 1, Race.

The objective, to go up counter so high as possible. And then we shall change.

I know that that is going to be long and repetitive, but I find that better than to scatter me in all the races.
    Moreover, that it is the record for this race ? That will already make a good seen sub-objective that I am only 34.

I also wait for your notices.

cholewap
    @cholewap

I have a new phone, I can finally play AB: GO! smoothly because so far my game faltered and off: D

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hit the 1200 mark this morning :)

262-262-216-160-300 = 1,200

Not sure if I am the first to 300 on Sub Zero (which is my favorite set of tracks). I’ll have to check with @philhayler and @abgofast. One thing I know for sure is that I’ll be the last one to 200 in Stunt :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@grimmjow – I am at 52 on Seedway, Track 1, Race. I am certain that that is far from the record, but I like your idea of seeing who has gotten farthest on certain challenges. I know that @nacho18 has completed 82 on one of the tracks. I wonder if anyone has gotten to 100? Maybe you will be first using your new strategy :)

PS – I’ll see you on Epic! May have to borrow a bird or two from you :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: every one. @grimmjow thanks for your lucky boxes you already give me. And congrats for your new numbers above 1102 ch. It’s a lot. You are going well..!!! Above you mentioned all ..!!! Except me !!!! You forgot it.!!!

@dbkraemer
    . My record on Seedway has been changed : know I am 88 . To be exact is this.
    – Seedway , Track 2 , Fruit Splat 88 Challenges Done ; my next is : Use King Slig Power Up 7x …!!!
    Same thing on Track 1 Fruit Splat Challenge 45 .
    And on Race track I have these numbers: Track 1, 24 ; and on track 2 Race 31.

@dbkraemer
    and @grimmjow : like you I still wonder About Records on a single Challenge .!! Like my 88 on Fruit Splat track 2.!!! I thing there are maybe 2 Drivers with highest. Records ; maybe @abgofast or @platium..!!! Ho knows maybe more Drivers.!!!

” we can put Focus in these Situation Because it’s very Interesting to Know Who go first and Where!!! ”

You both Help me to found out who has the Biggest one.!!! Sincerely I don’t thing I am!!!

Wel by the time FIFA WORLD COUP SOCCER IS GONE. So we can come Back to our regular activities on ABGo!

I’ll try to update our advances on Progresses this coming Weeked .!! It will take time : because I need to check up all of your progresses . But I’ll do it!

Happy driving to all !!!

waze
    @wazemank

Regarding records on a single race, if you want we can write the biggest and smallest number…

Biggest: 51 on seedway, track 1, fruit splat – use all power-ups in 3 races.
    Smallest: 14 on Air, track 1, time boom – avoid 10 obstacles while drifting.

And congrats to all Germany fans!

angryde
    @angryde

G’day all. Still playing… but have been distracted by AB Epic for the last couple of weeks. 1009 challenges complete. 3,419 gems farmed. =) Hope you’re all well!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast, @platium, @wazemank, @grimmjow, @angryde, @alcusto, @philhayler, @cosmo2503, @pba2014 ,@aftarquino, @abgoria, @cholewap, @kamenev-spbgma, @leonardo-peixot @mvnla2

Just wondering if any of you have gotten “Free Skip Next Challenge” in a Lucky Box lately? I have had probably about 15 Lucky Boxes in the past couple of days (evidently Seedway and Rocky Road are loaded with them), but I don’t think I’ve gotten a free skip in over a month. Is it just me, or did Rovio run out of free skips?

Am I supposed to try to pass these challenges with actual racing skill??? Why, that’s preposterous!!! :)

Philly
    @philhayler

I’ve not had a skip challenge box for weeks now. Lucky boxes are scarce now. Can’t believe how tight Rovio is at times!

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer. Confirming that I haven’t received a ‘free challenge skip’ in over a month either… sadly, I simply assumed that Rovio had decided that they weren’t ‘cost-effective.’ Bah! (thanks to my bro for the correction!) =P

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@angryde – First, congrats to you and all of Germany on the World Cup victory :)

Now, as to the racing, are you saying you haven’t gotten ANY lucky boxes, or just no free skips? Because I’ve gotten tons of lucky boxes, just no free skips. I would send some your way, as well as some Epic Friendship Essence, but I guess you are on Android, ’cause I don’t see you on my list. Unless you unfriended me, you $%#$&@!

@philhayler
    – Have you been receiving the lucky boxes from me, Abe Goracer? Since you were bemoaning the fact last week that you haven’t had many lately, I think I’ve sent you 6 or 7 at least. Have you at least received them? They were probably just coins or a box of bird feces (both have the same value), but I hope that they were at least delivered to you :)

waze
    @wazemank

@dbkraemer: I am getting less lucky boxes than some weeks ago and don’t remember the last “free skip challenge”. I agree with @angryde: they are not profitable.

Starting to play more Epic than ABGo – last update has not yet come to Android.

Philly
    @philhayler

@dbkraemer Yes!!! I did receive all those lucky boxes from you most appreciated indeed – wish I could return the favour but like I say they never come up anymore :( but cheers! :)

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer. You’re totally correct bro – post edited. =P Yes, the WC victory was much celebrated… it was good to see some German flags about (they are hardly EVER on show)… as well as a VERY restrained display of collective/national pride. I got quite -em – drunk with a bunch of German friends and some other ex-pats while watching the match… it was awesome! =D

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.