ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 976 through 1,000 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@nacho18. On my list I have a score of over 10,000,000 and a completion of 100% – I am in 1st position. You’re 2nd – 9,889,654 with 89% completion. It’s another Rovio lie to make you spend or buy gems! Ignore it. :-)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@nacho18
    , @philhayler

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Wicked cool that version 1.40 is released for iOS … can’t wait till it lands on Android to try out some true multi-player racing. Not sure it allows you to actually setup a race with others but from the reading on this site, random racers that are “ghosts” who raced the track before you.

I hope some of the functionality is now cross platform but I’m not going to be shocked if iOS and Android users can’t race each other or see each other as FB friends like version 1.3

As I wait for the update to hit Google Play, back to challenges:

1,365 challenges are done now

324 Seedway – 320 Rocky Road – 251 Air – 270 Stunt – 200 Sub Zero

Didn’t get a Subzero kart for Canada Day @dbkraemer but did get the next best thing … a “free challenge skip” to let me land on 200 Sub Zero levels ;) Used it on Track #1 – Ice Splat. Should be over 200 shortly but other than this track; everything else is stuck at “use all power ups 3 races” or “win/3 star with 5 karts”

As I have only 140 gems in my bank, I could sure use your 3,000 gems @angryde … I’m jealous that you can add a sweet 3,000 gem Chuck Ice L6 before me! Maybe I can buy your used kart after you grow tired of it .. haha :)))

platium
    @platium

i am back for multiplayer challenge!!!

it seems that it is pre-recorded of your driving style…

not really challenge…

nacho18
    @nacho18

ALL IOS PLAYER PAY YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. If you see the the List on. Achivements ;0: ROVIO added on more Achivements .!!! It calls : ” Ultimate Fan ” . Login 30 days in a Row.

I don’t have connection on my iPad Air ..!!! So I doesn’t count ..!! Rigth but I have 2 more devices ..!! To play for : iPod touch 5G. And iPhone 5 wich I play regularly .!!!! I just talking about Facebook . But ” login 30 days I a row ” maybe means just to Login . Like open the gane to play!!!! That it’s !!!

I thing I have to play on both iPod touch5 and iPhone 5 ape very single day to got it this ” New One “. Achievement ..!!! Rigth
    Or: doesn’t Matter whatever I Play … !!!
    It’s 30 days playing …!!! So I want to make sure . What I have to do!!!!

@abgofast
    , @platium, @alcusto, @angryde, @wazemank, @dbkraemer, @grimmjow , @philhayler, and @pba2014…!!! What do you thing about it.!!!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Hi to @all racers in the Nest! Update seems pretty cool although I can’t figure out how system chose opponents. Yesterday I had randomly choosen opponents with very different kart’s stats either similar to mine own or very low, as I maxed out most of my karts only few karts had higher CC then mine. I got 5 lucky boxes and rewards were not special, 14 diamonds, free top speed upgrade, 1000 coins, king sling power up and 4 diamonds, as far as I remember.
    Good, very good news is that I bought four new karts for sub-zero races and new karts for seedway, rocky road and air, all from series 2.
    Game crashes very often after player get fifth victory trophy, which is bad. It happened to me several times yesterday and I lost 5 or 6 lives on nothing.

angryde
    @angryde

@abgofast – Mate, I’d throw some gems your way if only I had the option… ahhh, cross platform complexity! Suffice to say, I will NOT be spending either 1,500 or 3,000 gems on a damn kart! =D

Interesting note – several of my challenges/progress points recycled post-update. So, on a happy note, that meant that some of my roadblocks were inadvertently cleared with no effort on my part. Oh, and the 2x ‘Win with 5x Different Karts’ challenges I’d run into on Sub Zero simply dissapeared and were replaced by achievables… odd!

It not really that pumped re: the new update… I’m now convinced that the overall spawnage rates have dropped markedly… which really blows. Plus, I’m experiencing heaps of crashes at crucial moments… i.e. 5th race win on multiplayer, almost ever time I try to open a lucky box (which are rare as hell post-update).

Anyway, it’s over and there’s no going back. I suppose I’ll just have to suck it up! =)

(944)-160-220-219-206-139

3,155 gems and counting. *UPDATED TOTAL* July 5, 2014

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Time for me to hang up the racing gloves.

With the update, I had 11 challenges disappear and convert to easier challenges. Much easier, in fact, as if I was going back to the beginning. For all 11 of those challenges, once I cleared two easy sets of challenges, the third set included an old favorite, “beat a friends score”. I have a very limited presence on Facebook, and none of my friends have updated Angry Birds, so these challenges are impossible to me. And, there are no new or fun challenges.

Further, the multiplayer seems lame (as it is not real time…I am not even sure what it is). Every 4th multiplayer race or so, ABGO freezes up just as I cross the finish line. So I get no credit for winning…but I lose the cupcake.

My final tally:

1236 challenges

215 / 285 / 214/ 282 / 240

I ended up clearing 40 “5 kart” challenges without 5 karts through very patient kart upgrades. I was about to clear most of the Air 5 kart challenges, but Rovio just changed the challenges for 3 of the 6 tracks, and increased the price of the L1 kart I need to complete the challenges from 600 to 1200 gems. I could probably get that kart for free (see the weekly challenge thread for how to manipulate your prize) but I have lost my patience.

On subzero ice splat, here is the challenge progression:

#15 5 karts – wtf why so early?
    #17 use king sling 7 times in a row AND use all power ups in 3 races – wtf both?
    #19 5 karts – wtf again, so soon?
    #21 use king sling 7 times in a row AND use all power ups in 3 races – ok, Rovio, you can’t come up with any real challenges here, I get it.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@nacho18
    , @philhayler

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Sad but understandable news to read about retirement @pba2014. Over 1,200 challenges completed through patience, grinding, gem collection and refusal to bow to Rovio’s IAP tricks and not to mention putting it all on the line every time you stepped into your kart. It all means you have mad racing skillz ! I hope it’s not permanent retirement cause a real racer never loses his/her competitive edge.

The “ABGo Fast” race team is losing a great contributor and I (no doubt “we”) thank you for all your tips. Especially your latest way to get a “free kart trick”. I’m going to have to borrow another device and give it a go. The question is another ‘shapely, seductive and sexy’ Android or do I go with the ‘drunk and ready to please’ iOS???

I am worried how my current Android would re-act if I were to lay my hands and spend some quality race time an iOS device….I mean baby…it was just a harmless one night stand…it meant nothing to me…no one should feel hurt here right? You were out with fat ugly AC adapter friend charging the night away…I was lonely…why you got to keep crashing and bring me down now? I thought we were on a break…errr..thought we had an open relationship! Whoa! Whoa!…bring it back ABGoFast…you’ve hit one too many walls ya wall-banging SOB…it’s the concussion talking :)

In any evident, we’re dealing with Tropical storm Arthur here on the East Coast of Canada so the rain and winds are keeping folks inside. A great day to try ABGo v1.4 for Android….oh wait…ITS NOT AVAILABLE YET….guess it means more challenges for v 1.3 or finish off the new AB Seasons update before the World Cup Quarters start again. Germany through…Brazil through….who will join em?

btw… @wazemank – read a post that you’re thinking about to retiring too… before you do think about the C.A.T ;)

Cheers and happy racin’

Enjoy retirement @pba2014

cholewap
    @cholewap

Seedwawy track 1 fruit splat number 42 challenge “Splat 40 fruit in a row without steering” is impossible. Counter resets after a while.

Anyone can confirm?

waze
    @wazemank

@abgofast – C.A.T. yes… but too much time stuck and advancing in the game too slow due to limitations of playing for free.
    And it’s very repetitive… Don’t you have the same impression? Would like to get 200 challenges on each episode (left 22 on Air and 17 on SubZero) but I’m getting tired.
    And Multi-player is really multi-player or a botched job?
    And I would like to compete against other players on equal terms on weekly tournaments (it should be impossible to use power-ups or additional special powers) but it’s not possible.
    And, as android user, would like to compete against not only android users – not possible.
    And, Rovio Support Teamd are becoming lazy. In the beginning they solve my requests very fast but now I have two requests without answer after more than 10 days.
    And…
    And…
    And…

Nevertheless I will continue playing but do not know how long.

@cholewap
    – I got this #42 challenge with no problem, maybe someone can confirm this point. Next “difficult” challenges on seedway track 1 fruit splat:
    43 – beat your own score twice
    50 – King Sling 7X
    51 – Use all power-ups in 3 races

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @cholewap: I am Driving know on Seedway : fruit Splat, Track 1 Chalkenge 45 ..!! It was so easy # 42 .!!! Tip use Tap mode: better!! Be patient . 3 try’s and got it.!!!
    Fruit splat on Sedeway areally easy ; on track 2 I am on challenge # 84 .!!! In this : fruit splat track 2 there are at least a series of 10 or a dozen ; challenges ..!! Really easy but take too longer…!!! Really repetitive . But easy to achieve!!
    If you are not on : Seedway:Fruit splat track 2 ; over Challenge 45 or higher …!!! Try here you will get a lot challenges !!!

platium
    @platium

Hi @cholewap use Hal to help you.

cholewap
    @cholewap

@wazemank @nacho18 @platium

The point is that interrupts the counting fruit even though it did not ever directs the vehicle

nacho18
    @nacho18

@cholewap. On this case: you must Contact ROVIO . Explain them your bad experience : then request increase your counting on Gems and even on Coins too..!!!

I did on something almost similar : they did listen to me and help me satisfactory.

Philly
    @philhayler

Woo hoo! I’ve hit the 1500 mark! 1501 to be exact

348 – 314 – 295 – 268 – 276

I’m experiencing a RIDICULOUS amount of having the app crash. It’s very infuriating and peeves me when it happens when I’ve spent precious gems

The having to pay coins (and it goes up in increments) to retry a track again on the tourney. They’re sucking blood out of a stone now. This game is, and forgive me for saying, a kids game and I’m sure many play it you can’t really expect them to cough up to progress. It’s a shame cos I get such a kick out of trying to beat your scores ;)

Definitely a depletion of lucky boxes. One every 20 goes if I’m lucky

The multi player is baffling but I’m sure it’s just the start of something potentially good (and fun – can’t wait to whup your butts) and I’m hoping it doesn’t come with a cost. I can see it now – spend 3 gems to enter a race

Thanks for lucky boxes guys. Keep ‘me coming

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi : Philly. Or @philhayler..!!! I am so impressed about your ” Speed ” . From June 23 to know it’s 3 Weeks exactly the time yo take it to go From: 1250 Ch. Done to 1500 Ch. Done…!!! So 250 in 3 Weeks it’s really Impressed …!!! By Other Way 250 divided on 21 days ( 3 weeks ) = 11.90 Challenges per day….!!! Gggguuuuaaauuu!!! Men WHAT A SPEED.!!!

CONGRATULATIOS.!!! You are the Leader …!!! And WHAT A ” GREAT LEADER ”
    I can’t imagine how many hours a day did you Drive !!! You were Driving to Achieve these Great Numbers..!!!

The Imposible to POSIBLE.!!! Just you..!!!
    I am wonder if you Have some ” VIDEOS OR SCREENSHOTS OF THAT.!!!! ”

Well after Finals on Soccer I’ll do a new update on list of Drivers.!!! So the final are over on the 13 of July. Next weekend after that by 19 or 20 of July I’ll do it.

@abgofast
    .!!! By the time hope you can Catch this Glorious Guy : Philly !!! And

@platium
    .!!! Hope by the time your Kart it’s ouside of Garage

@pba2014
    Let us know if you are already ” On Retirement ”

@wazemank
    . Are serious considering Retirement too!!!! we’ll miss you too.

@alcusto
    ; @angryde, @grimmjow , @dbkraemer and all that I forgot ..!!!! Please Stay on Racetrack !!! Okay!!!

My numbers. 194-166-145-153-110=768. Very belong of you Guys .!!! I admit y am not a Good Driver like all of you!!! But I’ll try to reach more Challenges.

I am working on my
    – 500 vs
    – 1000 vs
    – 500 000 Coins and
    – 100 Jenga Races.
    Hope very soon I’ll finish then for 800 Club or 900 Club …!!!! These will take a while. By the time I’ll consider to go to the Club of 1000 Challenges!!!! But I see this poin very Far Away , from me!!! Who knows !!!

Considering my Retirement on ABGo! Maybe very later !!! I am not thinking that yet!!!!

Happy driving to all of you.

angryde
    @angryde

@nacho18. I’m not going anywhere, mate! I just joined the ‘1000 Club.’ Jebus, it took me long enough! 1,004 challenges complete as of five minutes ago… with 3,254 gems in the bank! =) Happy racing all. Oh, and ‘Deutschland vor, noch ein Tor!’ for tomorrow!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – I think many of the “retirees” will be like Brett Favre once the next update and new track arrive :)

On another note, just passed 1100:

245-241-205-145-266 = 1102

“Muss vor bleiben @angryde !” :):):)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

And by that, I meant “Congratulations on hitting 1000, @angryde :)”

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 – closing in on 1,400 complete. @philhayer must have deeper pockets than me cause all my tracks but 2 are locked the awful “use all power ups – 3 races” and not inclined to give Rovio any more cash to purchase gems. I am not a ‘gem harvester pro’ like @angryde. How Phil got the 100 ahead of me is impressive since we were both 1,250 three weeks ago.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast.!! I agree with you ..!!! Phil went do fast in just 3 weeks ‘ what a run !!!

You know why I am more impressed .!! Because there many series of these..!!!
    – Beat your own score !!! Eve twice !!
    – 7 X King sling
    -3 use all powe up ‘s. And many others !!! After every Dozen ; series of diferent Challenges you Face : again and again , all 3 examples above.!!!
    These specific challenges: Takes too long time driving !
    The other point about ; Harvesting Gems ; Like @angryde. Get over 3000 Gems harvesting Take too Longer too..! Pay money to increase gives you a chance to accumulate thousands ..!!! But it cost . Ask your pocket about it!!!!
    Well. Will see it soon more Surprises : from all of you.

Keep driving Fast.
    Happy Driving.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@philhayler congratulations! Impressive stuff!
    The more I see your scores the more I get depressed.
    To achieve those numbers you must have got hold of thousands of gems in order to acquire all necessary power-ups, extra karts, etc.
    Come on Philly, share with all of us the strategy you followed to pile up all those gems, power-ups and karts ;)

angryde
    @angryde

@dbkraemer. Thanks, brother! It’s been a long and bitter road to 1,000 for me… and there were days when I didn’t think I’d have the staying-power. You’re my ultimate – and realistic – motivation. As you’re ahead of me… but not so far ahead that competing – and I use that term loosely – seems pointless. =P

@alcusto
    . Your questions to @abgofast and @philhayler are exactly why I’m gem farming like mad… now… before I’m so mentally exhausted and over-birded – I call this condition ‘birditis’ – that I can’t be arsed. Especially now that Rovio has really put the brakes on re: lucky boxes and gem spawnage.

I never have and never will succumb to the lure of IAPs! =P

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

In honor of @angryde hitting 1,000 challenges, I will also honor @nacho18 by making reply #1,000 to this excellent topic :) Well done!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 976 through 1,000 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.