ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • platium
    @platium

@nacho18

think have to keep my program running every hour. once i close it, it will automatic update.

another way, when you start up ABGO, cutoff the wireless, 3g, 4g… so no connection no update!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Ohh my god. I didn’t see the gems belong of the power up’s I was 398 gems before update …!!! Know I am 306 …!!! Big mistake myself I did used to pass on Stunt : fruits ch.8.!! Ask to finish backward and I I can’t remember what else but I used 3 times on that and other ch. BIG MISTAKE . I won’t use them again. Know I have to make about 10 or more ch.!!! No good update…!!!! ROVIO is thinking on make more money $$$$$$ expensive GAME. I’ll going slow down : to see what’s next.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all of you…!!! This posting it’s really quiet . Big silence. I did drive this morning and I got 4 new ch. I increase 18 gems. But fell no good.

mikey-bizzle
    @mikey-bizzle

Prob a bit of a Noob question but what does TICs stand for I keep seeing it everywhere? And the last Angry Birds Go update was awful I did the same as you nacho 18 and used loads of crystals without realizing I was so annoyed!

waze
    @wazemank

@mikey-bizzle TICs are Top Impossible Challenges. Some challenges are 100% impossible and another ones are almost impossible. We group all of them under the name TIC.

Definitely, awful update. Hope next one will include a new episode and multiplayer mode.

mikey-bizzle
    @mikey-bizzle

Oh right yeh I see. Some of the challenges are impossible and some you have to pay real money for before you can do them which is also annoying! I hope it gets fixed soon

nacho18
    @nacho18

Well : @mikey-bizzle ….!!! For me there 2 kinds challenges !
    – TIC . Top Impossible Challenges.
    – HToP. Hard To Pass. Challenges.
    The TIC are extremely impossible to pass.
    The HToP are kinda hard to pass but Very Possible.
    I give you an example: Splat 40 fruits when you steering. We were for long time ; not to achieve but . Platium or Tommy found out to get : this way going by backwards using Touch Mode instead of Tilt Mode .
    Know there Drivers that they don’t use Gems to pass challenges ” purist “…!! Then there are drivers that they use Gems to pass challenges … !!! And there are drivers that they use real Money and Power up’s to pass challenges!! ( I did it ) ! And there are drivers that they used TELEPODS. To pass challenges . On this thread are small numbers of drivers but ..!!! Very diversity of kind of them. Very valuable some of them; please check all 82 posting to see all our experiences you will found out a lot of good guidelines on your next quest .
    Welcome to are RACETRACK . Chose your Racers and Karts. Then … Ready to GO!!!

platium
    @platium

So far my has not been updated to gems for power up…. Phew…

Does anyone remembered that in the past, there is 2 different version. Upgrade of karts are expensive (double the price), but bird recovery time is fast. Maximum 60mins.

Now is recovery at least 120mins.

burpie
    @burpie

Regarding the recent 1.1.0 update that nobody seems to enjoy, if anyone is desperate enough I have a backup for Android, game version 1.04.

The steps to get this up & running on your own device – even if it’s another Android – are a p.i.t.a. It’ll take about 30 to 90 minutes to get my game backup (made with Titanium Backup) running on either a rooted Android device or with Bluestacks on a Windows PC. And then you’ll still have to figure out how to transfer your own game progress.

For a Mac you can cobble together a different solution and I have no idea if you can do anything at all with my backup on an iPhone/Pad. Probably not.

Desperate measures indeed, but you guys seem sufficiently hardcore about AB GO! that you might be willing to try. So let me know if you’re interested.

mikey-bizzle
    @mikey-bizzle

@nacho18 Yeh I seem to struggle with the same ones most people do on here like Finish without your Kart and Drifting in Air. I managed to to the Splat 40 fruit without steering pretty easily because I have to use touch mode I find it too hard using the tilt.

waze
    @wazemank

@burpie Thanks for your offer but I’m afraid the game would update automatically to 1.1.0 the first time you run it since you can only play connected, wouldn’t it?

Correct me if I’m wrong, please.

burpie
    @burpie

Hi @wazemank, I’m typing this on an iPad but I still don’t know much about them. My backup is for Android, and with Android you can chose if you want to accept an update.

waze
    @wazemank

Thanks again @burpie. I play in an Android device and usually have to accept the updates before but in ABGo it’s different: updates are done automatically every time you boot the game.

So unfortunately I’m afraid it’s not possible to downgrade ABGo version :(

platium
    @platium

Now my is also 1.1.0! And I dislike it.

platium
    @platium

The new version 1.1.0, karts easier to crashed. Can just crash head on the obstacles, especially in air.

The view is also different, the kart is much more in front, so you can see the kart just behind you.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Update:

Rocky Road track 1, fruit challenge number 16 is NOT impossible. I completed it with the bomb bird. About 2/3 of the way through the course is a cluster of fruit, spaced widely enough to pass through without splatting any. This is the next group of fruit following two long lines of fruit three across. You want to have splattered enough fruit to eliminate the fruit bar but not yet turn to coins (this is obviously a very fine line; in the previous cluster you will need to stop splatting at just the right time.)

Then drive into the middle of that cluster and explode the bomb. If you time it just right you will explode all the fruit in that cluster and get to 30%.

platium
    @platium

Hi @pba2014

think your theory works…

i got 28%, now have to get my timing right!

Then for rock, track 3, think will have to wait till the last moment to get 30%!!!

mikey-bizzle
    @mikey-bizzle

Getting 30% of the fruit on Rocky Road on both Track 1 & Track 3 is impossible for me!!!

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

It works. I got 30% on track 1 rockyroad. Did someone get 30% on track 2 or track 3?

Leo Peixoto
    @leonardo-peixot

I really need help.
    I stopped at the “Stunt”, Track 03, Fruit Splat Level 10. I need to get 03 stars 03 times, but I never got 03 stars once. At level 09, I had to use diamonds to pass the level.
    My car is already 100%, 1350 CC. How do I get the 03 starsbecause I always end up the fruit bar, but even so, it is impossible for me.
    I accept help from everyone. And sorry for poor English (I’m from Brazil)…

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Sir kamenev,

I believe those levels are impossible, along with Fruit Splat levels Seedway track 2 #24 (35% – I have gotten 32%), stunt track 1 #6 (splat 10 while boosting – I have gotten 4), and stunt track 2 #24 (35% – I have gotten 32%).

Leo, use the boost power up or the king sling to get extra speed and points.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@leonardo-peixot. I agree with pba2014. But about your driver use Chuck the yellow bird. Then when you ready on track use all 3 power ups or at least bosst and king slight shoot. Try to do not crash on walls do not re spawn , because that will stop your speed and on the very end like 97 % last curb speed using your special power of Chuck ..!!! When you got the first 3 star memorize everything over your Racetrack ; especially after you cross the gate and start the pendients and curves by the rigth to the left go smoothly straight , don’t be nervous ; just relax let in part Chuck does his job . Maybe you need practice about 5 to 7 races before use power ups and especial power of Chuck . About your Kart 1350cc. It’s fine don’t worry about it …!!! GO AHEAD AND GOOD LUCK. And welcome to our RACETRACK ; keep yourself tuned with us. Don’t desapear I am Latino and I like Brazilians .

platium
    @platium

@leonardo-peixot

like @pba2014 said, the shorted the time you complete there will be extra points.

if not, do like what i did!!! keep drifting… drift gives you points!!!

try it!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all my Fellows drivers.!!! SubZero it’s coming up and soon . I do have a lot wonders .!!! Will fix all TIC’s .!!! Will come with Multiplayer.!!! How about gems sistem on PU’s .!!!! A new Bird or Pig Racer …!!!! New Kart yes or not..!!! New anything else….!!!! What you guys wonder or even guess …! Talk to me about it !!! Please.

@burpie

@wazemank

@rost

@kamenev-spbgma

@tolousn

@platium

@mikey-bizzle

@pba2014

@leonardo-peixot
    ….!!!
    Yes all of you WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING …!!!!

platium
    @platium

haha, they should have us to test play all the challenges first!!!

this is how the cars look like!

News Roundup: Angry Birds GO! Series 2 Telepods, Updated info on Angry Birds Stella, & More

more pictures.
    think being sold in Hong Kong

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.