ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 951 through 975 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

i am finally at 1200 also!!! good work mexico!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@platium congratulations my friend. Not very far from the leading duo. Come on!!!

waze
    @wazemank

Finally 1,000 challenges!

229-218-175-209-169

Stuck on 19 “Use all Power Ups in 3 races” and 9 “win with X karts” :(

To celebrate, I invite you to a round of beers…

This one for Android users:

http://pictures.costumeprize.com/1000/01/Sexy%20Oktoberfest%20Costumes.jpg

And another one for iOS users:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3dQR9Hg62QA/UEpdqYgJFoI/AAAAAAAABTs/lXg40-zjVHU/s1600/Lederhosen.jpg

Cheers XD

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@nacho18
    , @philhayler

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

1,267 challenges now.

350-276-247-257-182

with more Sub Zero levels open (i.e. gems used to get past the 1st “use all power ups in 3 races”) … very annoyed with reaching the win / 3 star with 5 karts challenges so quickly in ice splat but making good progress on the other two race types

@philhayler
    – jealous of your trip … enjoy … I’ll be at 1,300+ when you get back ;)

@wazemank
    – welcome to the 1,000 club and boy do I like the taste of that Android beer … nice … very nice indeed!

@platium
    – 1,200 … right on! increaseing the duo to a trio with that achievement!

@nacho18
    – Olé, Olé, Olé ¡viva México! Olé, Olé, Olé

platium
    @platium

hi @abgofast

i will be slowing down awhile, just finished absw2 chapter 4….

and so many “use all powers in 3 races”

think i’ll be ABgoSLOW now!!!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

I cleared 1102 challenges:

Seedway 195
    Rocky Road 280
    Air 201 (yeah!)
    Stunt 274
    Sub Zero 152

I have now cleared 30 “5 kart” challenges. I need an Air kart in the worst way.

cholewap
    @cholewap

Seedway track 1 Race 27
    The task “Overtake 10 Racers using boost pads”is bugged

Result restarts and with the start of the race is 0 even though the earlier anticipated a few enemies

and

Seedway track 1 Time Boom 18

Challenge “Cleanly go through 3 gates impossible” – on this route, you can go only by two gates when one approaches

anyone confirm?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@platium, @pba2014,@grimmjow, @angryde. @alcusto, @wazemank, @cosmo2503, @dbkraemer,

@nacho18
    , @philhayler

***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” *****

Goin’ fast this weekend to get my latest goal — 1,300 challenges completed !

305 – 294 – 247 – 257 – 197

Photo of home screen:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/abgofast/album/picture/9702/

I’ve got one open track on Rocky Road (Track #1 – Race mode). All Seedway, Stunt and remaining Rocky Road tracks are locked by the “use all power ups – 3 races” challenge. Sub Zero progress is stuck until I acquire another kart to get past the “win or 3 star with 5 kart” challenges. Fingers crossed I get one with the weekly tourney result

One other thing…new to me but maybe not others…not sure if it has been mentioned on the forum as I don’t remember seeing it. The discovery made me happy. Everyone hates when their bird(s) are out of cupcakes. You aren’t going fast and have to wait if you don’t have “free refill” / “watch video” or want to waste 10 gems to get cupcakes. A solution exists! I’ll explain:

Note you will get push into the race you select so choose your bird and race ahead of these steps:

1. Disconnect from face book from within the app (off main menu / lower left button).
    2. Return to your bird with no cupcakes and attempt your next race
    3. App will give you the menu for the various things to try to get cupcakes.
    4. Note there is a dark blue “connect” button is available now.
    5. Press it to -reconnect to facebook.
    6. The app then goes to connect (FB app open on phone too)
    7. After a brief pause as the app finishes connecting, you get 5 cupcakes for your bird. 1 used immediately and 4 remain.

It worked for all 12 birds in a row for me to completely get cupcakes for all of them! haha … a treat for them after 1,300 challenges complete !
    )

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    Congratulations for your 1300 challenges man! Crazy numbers indeed! There is an easier method to get all your birds awake and ready for the race. Just turn your phone’s clock ahead 1 day, get back to the game to make sure that all birds got awaken and then reset the clock to the correct time ;-) Enjoy!

@pba2014

Congratulations for your 1102 challenges pal! Sincerely I believe that you are the best of all racers in this crazy forum because you attained this number without buying any telepod or any in-app purchase. Amazing stuff!!

platium
    @platium

congrats @abgofast!!!

i think bcoz of my vacation and world cup. 1200 will stay for awhile…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto, @pba2014, @platium

Hey now @alcusto … are you saying that ABGoFast’s performance is enhanced? We passed all doping test that ABGo Racing League puts forward to us. We’re not using PEDs! Send the investigators to some other super star you want to slander Lol … I kid you! … but ohhh man do we ever get the shakes when we need a hit the GEMs … I could sure go for another hit of them soon … oh yeah … got to go find my friendly neighborhood provider … chasing the dragon tonight!

All kidding aside, very impressive patience and tenacity displayed by @pba2014 to grind the way to 1,100+ earning the way … I’ll give an award but “best of all racers” … I dunno … definitely a finalist for the award ;)

@platium
    …. I think the world cup is why I’m racin’ more than usual … it’s something else to “watch” the football matches while driving … yeah … so I’m Canadian and only have a loose interest in the results … no country pride on the line like many here … so the World Cup games are mostly background noise for me … but very impressed in the crowd atmosphere and excitement the games bring so far. Scoring is up in this tourney so pretty very entertaining! Thought football was first to 1 goal is crowned the winner … apparently not the case in 2014!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast, lol of course not, but @pba2014 passed so many challenges without paying a cent (including the coin doubler) which is amazing really.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@abgofast

Congrats on 1300!

@alcusto

Thank you for the kind words. It’s tough sledding, especially when you only have two karts on a track with no extras.

Made it to 1155 challenges:

195 / 281 / 202 / 274 / 203

Happy to get over the 200 mark in SubZero.

angryde
    @angryde

@abgofast BIG congrats on the 1300, mate! Hot damn!

Well, the dunce of the group has finally hauled his arse over the 900 challenges completed mark… 902 as of this morning. Uurrgghh, what a hard slog!

My compulsive gem farming is going well… up to 2,543 gems saved. My goal is 3,000… I’m not sure why. I’m almost completely locked out on KS 7x in a Row and Use all PUs 3x Races in a Row.

Now, if ONLY I could get my hands on a 3rd Sub Zero kart I’d be sitting pretty… but I haven’t received a kart as a prize since weeks 1 and 2 of the weekly tourney. I keep receiving 20x gems which kinda blows.

Re: @abgofast and performance enhancers… c’mon, mate… we all know you’re an AB roid-head from way back… it’s the rage that fuels your awesomeness, no!?

Oh, @wazemank, I have two comments re: your ‘celebratory pictures.’

1) https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/angryde/album/picture/9736/

THE WAKE UP CALL

2) https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/angryde/album/picture/9737/

THE FINAL – AWFUL – TRUTH ABOUT HIS AND HIS ANDROID FRIENDS’ ‘HOT CHICKS’ ;-D

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@angryde. Time for you to break down, mate, and cash in 600 of those gems for a SubZero kart!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18
    , @philhayler

1,330 challenges now … 4 day summer weekend coming up in 10 hours … Tuesday, July 1st is Canada Day holiday and so no way ABGoFast is reporting to work on Monday ;)

305-319-248-261-197 with 130 gems in the bank

Only two tracks not locked by the dreadful all PUs * 3 races challenges plus Sub Zero locked due to needing 5 karts (c’mon weekly challenge … give me a kart!)

Got Rocky Road Track #3, Time Boom #32 open right now but expect once I finish it, I’ll get the use all power-ups 3 times challenge as #33 for both Track #1 and #2 are locked there

Just opened Air Track #1, Time Boom #25 after using a “Free Skip” on #24’s all power-ups 3 times challenge. Thought I could make some good progress here as track #2, stuck at challenge #47 and track #3 at challenge #38 with the all PUs * 3 challenge.

Running out of options and running out of gems … fear that 1,350 is going to take a some grinding to get there

waze
    @wazemank

@platium @pba2014 @grimmjow @angryde @alcusto @cosmo2503 @dbkraemer

@nacho18
    @philhayler @aftarquino @abgoria – A new topic created with the locations of many “Use all power-ups in 3 races” challenges – you can add more there if you know more of them. Here the topic:

Use all power-ups in 3 races

@angryde
    lol, the eternal dispute between android and ios.

1,030 challenges (229-234-178-214-175) – stuck on 26 “use all PUs 3X”.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi,

@platium
    @pba2014 @wazemank @angryde @alcusto @cosmo2503 @dbkraemer

@nacho18
    @philhayler @aftarquino @abgoria

I’m back !!! 1.000 coming soon !!!

Score : 982
    Seedway : 198 (6 x 3 PUs)
    Rocky Road : 234 (7 x 3 PUs + 1 x 7 KS + 1 x 5 karts)
    Air : 236 (8 x 3 PUs + 1 x 7 KS)
    Stunt : 220 (6 x 3 PUs + 3 x 5 karts)
    Sub Zero : 94 (3 PUs + 3 x 2 karts + 3 x 3 karts + 3)

So I need your help. I hope blocked all race by 3 PUs. Then I will wait the next update.
    I reach 1.833 gems. I can make :
    – 5 karts of Stunt
    – 3 karts (and 2) of Sub Zero
    Hoping that it haven’t ” 7 King Sling ” before 3 PUs there.
    After, I will have just 453 gems…

But I need one free pass for the 5 karts of Rocky Road.
    And 21 KS (14 on the list + 7 after the 5 karts of Rocky Road).

Or have you a better idea ?

platium
    @platium

hi @grimmjow

congrats to you!!! and france is doing well in World Cup too!!!

thanks for all your lucky boxes. i am kind of slow now, if i have any lucky box, you will be first to get it!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18
    , @philhayler

1,350 challenges

315 – 320 – 251 – 267 – 197

As suspected got stuck on Rocky Road Track #3, Time Boom #33 with “use all power ups – 3 races”

Didn’t get too far oned Air Track #1, Time Boom. Moved from #25 to #28 and got stuck by a get 3 stars from 5 different karts. I forgot I only have 4 fully max’d karts. I had to max out my 4th kart to pass this challenge last time I encountered it.

Opened up Seedway track #2, fruit splat. Mowed down 10 challenges… from #41 to #51… before getting the “use all power ups in 3 races”

Opened up Stunt track #1, race. Conquered 6 challenges (from #31 to #37). Active on #37 now. Relatively easy to defeat it: Score over 120,000 pts, Collect 750 coins, Over 2 opponents in 1 boost.

Stunt Track #1, Race challenge #36 was awful … required to spend more time drifting than not (requires you to drift > 50% for entire race). Took a while to get it…used Stella and max’d out Wall Magnet L4 to get the job done.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@abgofast – Happy Canada Day! I hope you hit 200 on Sub Zero to celebrate. Or at least spot an angry goose flying by… :)

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Tried the multi-player today. Doesn’t seem to let you choose your friends to race against, just randomly assigns the opponents. Smoked those rookies in five straight and earned a Lucky Box :). 14 gems!

That’ll teach ’em to mess with team ***** RACERS “ABGo FAST ” ***** LOL! :D

Arus73
    @alcusto

the new game version 1.4.0 not yet available to us poor android racers. Damn!

angryde
    @angryde

The update is… interesting. Smoother animated transitions in/on off-race screens but – it seems to me – poorer overall in-game resolution. It has a very ‘Android’ look to it now! =P Yuck! The multi-player seems OK, if a bit pointless. I’m still undecided as to whether or not gem + lucky box spawnage has been reduced or in Rovio-speak ‘updated.’ Lolz! At least they fixed/modded a couple of the TICs. But – ever greedy – Rovio has taken the opportunity to ‘vary’ the lucky box gem rewards… 5, 4, 3 gems now instead of a nice, predictable 5.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello every one on *****RACERS “ABGo FAST “***** . I agree with you @angryde about this lates update.
    There are something that don’t like it at all.
    – on Weekly Tournament ..!!! For replay you need 50 Coins ..!!! Or not to replay.
    – on my iPad Air ..!!!! Everything remain the same or Worse .!!! No connection to Facebook ..!!! Even on any Episode to play .!!! I do not Have an Avatar. My avatar is lose : I see only squerted avatar no picture and belong the picture 3 star.!!! Really Frustated sadness and very Disapointed about the Update .
    – on my other 2 devices seems everything it’s okay..!!! I still have an avatar can share Facebook ..!!! But sometimes Crash..!!!

In general I am partially satisfactory well . But not happy 100%

Have question on the Main page above left side appears an avatar of you ..!!! @angryde . Say it : John ..!! I know you are..!!! If I touch appears a list : you on tap.!! Then more Drivers ..!! I am #5 ..!!
    The question my # are over 9 K’s with 99% and you !!! With10 K’s with 88% …!!!!
    Why me 99% and you 88% !!!!!
    It’s a big difference !!!! Do you understand Why..!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 951 through 975 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.