ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

@pba2014. What bird boomerang you are taking about : there is not boomerang bird on this game; maybe you are talking about HAL the Tornado bird isn’t .
    Are using gems to skip challenges ; you wrote yes for passing , beat your friend Facebook score right !!!! What others challenges you passed using gems : if you remember can you tell us. Because you progress is high over 400 ch.
    If you can related your experiences on the most difficult ch. can!! You tell us on a list which ones are!!!!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Yes, tornado bird = boomerang bird from other AB platforms.

I’ve used gems to get through 23 level 3 “Beat a Friend” challenges, 2 Time Boom level 4 “finish without cart” challenges, and I believe 3 impossible Time Boom “Miss First X Obstacles” when the total number of obstacles on the track is <X.

I have never used any gems to skip a fruit splat challenge (other than beat a friend) and so far I believe the impossible challenges within Fruit Splat are:

Seedway – Track 1 level 27, earn 3 stars with 5 karts – this one is actually possible; I am waiting to see if Rovio will fix the impossible Seedway challenges in Track 2 before completing this. I will eventually pass this level but don’t want to power up my karts until I can pass all the corresponding Seedway levels for 5 karts.
    Track 2 level 24, 35% of fruit – impossible

Rocky Road All Tracks level 16, 30% of fruit – impossible

Air – don’t care, but it seems very difficult to get 7 fruit in a drift (don’t care because that is challenge 3 which I won’t pass anyway)

Stunt – Track 1, level 6, 10 fruit while boosting – impossible
    Track 2, level 24, 35% of fruit – impossible
    Track 3, level 27, earn 3 stars with 5 karts – I powered up my karts too far and so won’t be able to pass this without buying more karts, which I won’t do

For levels that require you to miss coins or obstacles, or miss or hit TNT boxes, or miss fruit or collect more of one type of fruit than others – start the race but don’t release your kart. Let the others get out of the way and complete the course. When you race, you then won’t be bumped into TNT, fruit, booster pads, or coins by other racers. The TNT boxes, coins and gems will all be intact. Some fruit will be gone, which will make it far easier to miss fruit.

If you need to collect more bananas than other fruit, collect zero fruit, go as slowly as you can, and wait until you see a banana at the end of a line of fruit. Collect it only. I’ve passed most of those challenges with only one piece of fruit collected.

So…any advice on Stunt, track 3, Race challenge 6, one booster pad?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@pba2014. Thank you for your promptly response: I have not any advice over the challenge : stunt track 3 chall.6. I think is TIC CH. TIC: means top Imposible challenge. So I did skip using gems: I am passing many ch. When they are TIC.
    But there is an other player
    Like you he ” refused ” to use any gems for passing ch. I don’t know if @obaone passed this ch. Please if you want you can contact him and Asks about it; know your list above of TIC. Challenges are very much the same like we the player are on Forum regularly . Ask @platium and @tolousn about your Stunt TIC ch. Track 3 chall.6 maybe they have an advice or a clue to solve your problem. Thank you please don’t disappear ; and be on Our RACETRACK on this thread . And welcome to our team
    Of Drivers.

Tommy
    @tolousn

@pba2014 I did it at a first approach, but you will not like my solution, because it was pure luck. I took the flying pig, but the other player crashed into me and I fell out of the cart. When I was reset, I was on the bottom of the hill so I was able to fly over boost pads 1 and 2. I went around 3 and 4. Then I took 5. Maybe slower cart would help too if you crash it before the bottom of the hill.

platium
    @platium

Hi @pba2014

Air – don’t care, but it seems very difficult to get 7 fruit in a drift (don’t care because that is challenge 3 which I won’t pass anyway)
    (try using stella and use her power. shorter time to drift.)

Stunt – Track 1, level 6, 10 fruit while boosting – impossible
    AGREED!!! only 2 fruits!!!

Track 2, level 24, 35% of fruit – impossible
    AGREED!!! max for me using HAL is 31%!!!

Track 3, level 27, earn 3 stars with 5 karts – I powered up my karts too far and so won’t be able to pass this without buying more karts, which I won’t do
    (try getting the toys)

Stunt, track 3, Race challenge 6, one booster pad?
    (just after the starting at the bridge will be 2 boost pad. but normally 1 will be registered. keep this 1. another that seems to have no way of escaping is after the water. TO ESCAPE THIS. hit the wall, so that you FLY over the boost pad. You have to time it right.

Hope it helps

nacho18
    @nacho18

@platium and @tolousn…!!! Hi guys
    Sorry for my late response I was busy on others proyects and working-jobs matters. But I am here. Again .
    Tommy about your ” secret ” I can’t do that because I have 1 050 000 coins and 360 gems. So I thing I can’t do it about maxed karts I stoped : I have some fully maxed but some partially upgraded ; because recomendations of some drivers.
    About fruits I have been got it the Seedway 1 track ( miss 40 fruits) but on track 2 it’s a little hard for me; ’cause I always play on tilt mode : I am learning on touch mode : what you recommend to got faster control on going backwards using touch mode it us kinda funny for me; ’cause on track 2 speedway I crash a lot …!!!. Y was very susecesfull on 5 and 7 obstacles with your recomendations I got all except the air episode I talking about challenge # 6 on all episodes I have to play those I already earned I have none of these ch. Played so all 3 missions are going to play . So I am 248 cha. 61 – 70 – 57 – 60 : but after I play de pendants one I maybe reach 280 . I want to reach 300 to feel myself more relaxed. I am playing on iPad3G . Question on Stunt tracks 2 and 3 fruits ch. 7 I have
    to be play backwards to ; and on track 3 Chall. 11 avoid 10 obstacles in row it’s. A TIC CH. ‘Cause if can do it I’ll pass later with gems. I do playing hard but very slow on my progress . Maybe after 300 I will found out to play more faster. So what do you thing . Fell myself very behind of you guys.!!!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

Hi Tommy and platium,

Thank you for your replies! I could not duplicate platium’s smash into the wall technique, but I did finally pass, using King Pig. Similar to Tommy, only I took the first boost pad, did not get charged for #2, evaded #s 3 and 4, and got into a crash on the loop, which slowed me down significantly. I did not recover until just before boost pad #5, and had a low enough speed to deploy King Pig and fly over the pads.

Thanks again. So – this challenge is not impossible, but definitely among the hardest of the “possible” challenges.

And nacho18 – keep trying on the avoid obstacles. Not impossible – just hard. You essentially must memorize the course to know what line to take over hills. Sometimes a faster cart is actually better, as you can fly over obstacles. Also use King Pig to avoid the really tricky ones.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Nice Avatar @platium :did you read my last posting: because I would like some advice on using touch mode and other a few things. If you can ; no pressure .

platium
    @platium

thanks @nacho18!

some carbonated drinks sold in Singapore.

Regarding touch mode, i personally find it easier. Think you will need some practice to get use to it.

i find that to race backward, you need a wide space, it will be easier to perform at seedway or rocky. air impossible to race backward. even if you can race backward, it will not float and you will respawn!

anyway for touch control you can just begin by tapping on the screen, if you want to race backwards, just rest your thumb all the way to right or left!

let me know what other advise you need.

waze
    @wazemank

Regarding “Spend more time drifting than not” (challenge #29 on Seedway), I agree with @platium: “keep drifting even if you get the TICK and 50%. I assume you need 56% to get this challenge done”.

It works, here you have:

http://angrybir.de/1dULoFA

Thanks again for your advices, guys.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi all you drivers of ABGO : after I sow above the screenshot of @wazemank : he is on Seedway 29 on race; 29 on time boom and 28 on fruits…!!! I am asking who are more ahead of him and where …!!! I tell you an example what I whant to know : I am on Air 24 on race and on Seedway 22 on race and 22 on time boom that are my biggest advances on challenges…!!! So I am questioning if some of you guys are ahead or above 35 challenges on any Episode and any mode : whether it’s or Race or Time Boom or Fruits …!!! Hope you understand the questiong . Because this topic calls: ABGO…!!! Challenges:!!! How far you are…!!! So you @platium , @tolousn ,@pba2014 and @kamenev-spbgma…!!! Are you more ahead than 29 challenges on a single episode or even you are like 32 ; 35 or even 37 or more than that …!!! Tell us where exactly you are right know . Hope you can also tell us which challenge was the most harder to pass : even if you describe the mission name ; kart used and character used better of all of us …!!! Maybe this will help us to go and pass our next TIC challenge . Chers from San Francisco.Ca.

Tommy
    @tolousn

@nacho18 – Over all I’m 440 challenges in. I’m stuck on some TICs (but collected 900 diamonds, so I’ll start skipping these soon) and I have few that stop me due to the fact that I don’t have 5 karts. On Speedway Track 1 Race I’m on 47, Track 1 Splat on 45 and track 2 Race on 38 (need 5 karts to finish all three)

Does anyone know if I buy a kart and use it before full upgrade, and after full upgrade – does it count as the same kart or two different karts?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Very , very good @tolousn..!!! Tommy I remember something from @wazemank …!!! He said this : about Karts if you upgrade the same Kart 1 change name on 2 then on 3 then on 4 it’s going to be same kart not 2 or even 4 karts so : doesn’t count like 2 different karts : but ask wazemank , to be more certain on this question. GUUUUAAAAUUU and you are over 40’s challenges …!!! So drivers on 500 challenges are over 50 challenges…!!! Maybe sir kamenev does@kamenev-spbgma …!!! Will know soon …!!! Tommy still tuned on this Thread Okay …!!! About my progress I am 254 = 65 – 71 – 57 – 61 …!!! I do have to play about 8 new challenges I got it : because I pass other 8 …!!! And I have 377 gems ; I am trying to got more of these gems .So I still going : slow but but with a very secure pace ; and playing only couple hours a day. ‘ cause sometimes it’s very tedious some racetrack.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @kamenev-spbgma …!!! Did you see what @wazemank said about : ” Spend more time drifting that not” it’s beatable : take a look above his posting about it even there is a proof of quest ; there is an screenshot …!!! Please take a look and ask to @wazemank for more specific details…!!! Okay.

platium
    @platium

@nacho18 @tolousn

Regarding Upgrade of Kart.
    When you upgrade it will be still the same kart but the appearance changes.

My progress now is:
    seedway 210
    track 1, race 67, time 41, fruits 22
    track 2, race 54, time 11 (stuck because only 8 stone), fruits 21

rocky 173
    track 1, race 35, time 15, fruits 16 (impossible 25% and all bird coins!)
    track 2, race 29, time 11, fruits 13
    track 3, race 29, time 18, fruits 16 (impossible 25% and all bird coins!)

air 77
    track 1, race 2 (cant beat 125k!), time 2 (same as race reason), fruits 5 (still trying to miss the fruits)
    track 2, race 26, time 4 (i still have my kart!), fruits 12 (trying the single drift still)
    track 3, race 26, time 4, fruits 5

stunt 104
    track 1, race 15, time 6, fruits 6 (impossible to clear 10 fruits! only 2!)
    track 2, race 15, time 4, fruits 24 (impossible 30% and all bird coins!)
    track 3, race 14, time 4, fruits 25

http://angrybir.de/1jtVRNj

POWERFUL Dragster Snout
    http://angrybir.de/1gKMubE

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

Hi @tolousn! You q about karts upgrade.. It will be counting like different karts after each of upgrade.

@platium
    and @tolousn, thanks a lot for help. I got “drifting 50%”! The main idea was to complete firstly the others missions in this chellenge and leave it for last!

Hi @nacho18!
    My progress now is:
    seedway 167
    track 1, race 38, time 37, fruits 36
    track 2, race 29, time 17 (stuck because only 48 obstacles), fruits 16

rocky 140
    track 1, race 29, time 11, fruits 16 (impossible 25% and all bird coins!)
    track 2, race 28, time 04, fruits 16 (impossible)
    track 3, race 15, time 14, fruits 16 (impossible 25% and all bird coins!)

air 33
    HATE THIS PART..

stunt 192
    track 1, race 26, time 16, fruits 26 (need 5 karts)
    track 2, race 26, time 28, fruits 24 (impossible 30% and all bird coins!)
    track 3, race 14, time 14, fruits 27 (need 5 karts)

platium
    @platium

@kamenev-spbgma

@nacho18

@wazemank

@pba2014

@tolousn

I wrote to ROVIO and told them about the Impossible challenges! I think they did not TEST PLAY their product! They should hire us to play for them! SQWARK!!!

User photo Rovio Support Team
    Rovio Entertainment Ltd
    Hello,

We have now forwarded this information to our wonderful QA team so that they can test these challenges. Hopefully we’ll get them fixed as soon as possible!

Kind regards,

Jenni
    Rovio Support Team

February 17, 2014 04:05

nacho18
    @nacho18

Very good @platium: I hope ROVIO will listen us and make a big fixing: I thing it’s a big bunch of TIC’s challenges: so without that will be on 720 many drivers : some of then are over 500..!! which means that’s the biggest achievement on Game Center; they reward with 30 points this one : but you platium are really close .
    Well I did play this morning half an hour and did 2 more ch. know my profess it’s 63-75-57-61 : So I am 255 total; and 45 ch. shy to quest 300..!! but..!!! Listen me I got twice this ch. ” avoid the first 40 obstacles ” it was on Rocky road tracks 1 and 2: did this one was hard to pass for you…!!! I did several attempts I was 35 and 37 many times so my obstinacy guide me to quest 40…!!! And I did. Hope the others drivers like @wazemank ; @tolousn ; @kamenev-spbgma and @pba2014 see this posting and let us know if they got it.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello all of you. There is an update on ABGO. 1.1.0 once you download ; then you go to the app. On second page where the episodes are you touch your selection and start an other downloading takes longer because have to reach 100% after that ; you go to your challenge to play ; then you see an added Power Up . It’s a Target store for Karts …!!! I didn’t take it out yet …!!! Did you!!! So… Maybe there are more others things to watch for..!!
    Let me know your experiences on this update… I am wonder if they fixed the TIC’s challenges …!!! Hope you see this posting.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

They did not fix TICs, i checked it out.

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

the most awefull update, powerups now costs for gems. So, to complete challenge “use king sking power up 7x in a row” for example you have to spend 70gems!!! Total crap!

waze
    @wazemank

Yes, it has been a terr$$$$ible update. It will be much harder from now to win a big number of challenges.

And TICs not fixed. Bad Rovio, very bad.

By the way, what is this new red icon called “Target Kart” at the top right, that appears in the beggining of the race?

nacho18
    @nacho18

Yes @wazemank and @kamenev-spbgma. Agee with you guys …!! But we have to found out how !!! It’s work ” Target Kart ” …!!! On my; ..there it’s one number circled #10. Maybe for 10 used times the new power up…!!! If some one found how it’s works let us know …!!! Okay.

platium
    @platium

I am not going to update! If use gem for powerup, i’ll stop playing!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi!! @platium. Are you sure how do you found it that: I did play this morning and I got 5 new gems : I didn’t use them but I am wonder about what you say it above …!!! So all if us that we did the update will suffer that situation or eve worse.!!! Please explain ; please be specific : to understand better.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.