ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,401 through 3,425 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@rhonda90402 I will miss you and all my teammates. So for now, I will play Mario Kart 8. But it´s not the same. I don´t now what is ROVIO doing with this game. I´ve played the game for a long time, in previous versions I could play normally like the other games that I mentioned above. I hope it gets fixed soon. Cheers.
    Edit: Sorry If I have mistakes. I speak Spanish but I´m learning English.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@corporaldaesn

Did you update to the newest version? It doesn’t have multi team play any more but still has single player. I think I read the newest version needs the internet now though. I am learning Spanish now.

¡Tu Ingles es muy bien mi amigo! Mucho major mi Español.

(I always forget where to put the accents!)

¡Hasta que la carrera de Nuevo!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@rhonda90402 ;) ;)
    Yes, I have the newest versión. I have tested the game with other device. At least I can play a bit on my old 2012 Tablet. And yes, the game needs internet connection to run. This sucks, because I could play the game when I was out my house. I wish you the best in your Spanish clases and I hope you are going to learn soon. ;) ;)

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

And now what will happen with the game?

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@corporaldaesn

Well, if you read the synopsis at the end of the last update in the App Store it reads: “Coming soon: watch this space for an incredible new development in the world of GO!”

This is either just a carrot on a stick or I hope they are bringing back multiplayer racing or something similar. I wish they would have real time racing. Even if it was just one on one it would be fun. For now I am playing less but doing the challenges when I can.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

I miss my teammates…

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@corporaldaesn

I know how you feel but perhaps they will bring multi-team racing back sometime.

I have been just playing the challenges. If you want to be added to my friends I compete against there let me know your Facebook and I will add you as a friend and then add you in the challenges…It is not as fun and now I am not spending any money for gems at all on the game and my gems have added up…but what good do they do! I have taken up backgammon as a game to play people one on one at Facebook in the Playgem game of backgammon. Also, I have been playing Angry Birds 2 more. I might try and seek out another racing game that is comparable but haven’t done that yet. Let me know if you find one!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

There is new update! v. 2.0.20

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@corporaldaesn

No new update for the iPhone yet. What is new?

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@rhonda90402

Here is the message from ROVIO in PLAYSTORE:

We’ve listened to your feedback, and after a quick pit stop, we’re happy to introduce Angry Birds GO 2.0!

– IMPROVED CAMPAIGN MODE! The campaign gets a total overhaul.

– NEW UPGRADE SYSTEM! Collect parts and upgrade your karts.

– LIMITED-TIME TOURNAMENTS! Compete to win prizes!

– DAILY RACES! Enter a new race every day and find a hidden gift box.

– NEW HANDLING SYSTEM! We’ve tuned every kart for better handling.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@corporaldaesn

Still no update yet for iPhone but I found the June 8 update for Android on my desktop computer on Google Play and people are giving it really bad reviews there…I hope they don’t bring it to Iphone and make me lose my progress! What does improved campaign mode mean? Thanks and I hope all is well!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@rhonda90402 Unfortunately, you have start the new campaign mode from zero. My coins and gems are intact, But the tournaments are very fun.

oldschool
    @oldschool

This might be interesting. Is there any multiplayer? Not sure if I should care, since it was clear it was fake.

Arus73
    @alcusto

No update yet in my Google Play Store… Am I the only one?

platium
    @platium

Today my iPad just updated to Go! 2.0… Restart the whole things but with 46k gems!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@platium, @abgofast, @angryde, @nacho18, @mighty-red-1 and @all_others,

Hello to all my racers friends ! And godd bye 1.000 + challenges !

It would seem that this topic am not right absolutely any more to exist, because challenges do not exist any more in this new version.

However, we could continue to move forward all together thanks to this topic.

In your opinion, what is the best way of progressing in the game ? The improvement of karts is not any more as before, them thus needs us to change method.

Who know how win exp ? Only race’s campaign ? Infinity or once per race ?

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@platium, @abgofast, @angryde, @nacho18, @mighty-red-1 and @all_others

For once I haven’t updated right away but I guess I must….I am just afraid of what I will see once I do! I will probably do it today…They always do this right before a holiday!

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

I got updated this morning. Very sad! It’s like starting all over. I was hoping the update was to give us a new holiday kart, nope.

I have had some major setbacks in the past months. Kept losing progress, karts, etc. due to cloud save conflicts. Finally got that one figured out and now this. I was regaining karts at a steady pace through the weekly tournament.

Yeah, I now have tens of thousands of gems but, all those challenges that I worked so hard on are gone. Some of them I completed multiple times because of the stupid save conflicts!

I gave up on multiplayer a long time ago after losing my golden eggs.

End of rant.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

They make you update the game and what a disappointment..The game is trash now….I didn’t think they could mess up the game anymore than when they removed multiplayer team play…..I won’t be playing Rovio games anymore except maybe Stella POP about once a week when I have to wait for an appointment or something like that.

RIP Angry Birds GO!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

RIP Angry Birds GO! and from me as well!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Now is very hard to get 3 stars in every level. I´m getting tired of the game. I have invested a lot of money and time in this game for nothing.

ROVIO: WHAT THE F*** HAVE YOU DONE TO THE GAME! ¡QUE RAYOS TIENE EN SU PUT***** CABEZA! ¡MIERD*!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

AT LEAST I HAVE MORE TIME TO PLAY ANGRY BIRDS FIGHT! NOW.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@corporaldaesn

My sentiments exactly. Ditto! I am not playing any Rovio games right now. Gives me more time to play backgammon and Words with Friends. I tried Angrty birds Action and didn’t like it but have not played Fight before.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Is very hard to pass the level 7-1. My friend is stuck in the game.

platium
    @platium

I already give up passing the levels!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,401 through 3,425 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.