ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,376 through 3,400 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @rhonda90402 @stevep

I did the unthinkable but what a good captain would do for his platoon. I fell on a grenade to keep his team safe …so yes … I joined the rival VUKS team and put them at 791+ thousand and in the #1 ranking spot … yup only in this game is it a penalty to be #1

So the road is clear my man! @phoenix6 get your goal achieved quickly … go get that ANGRYCAT and become the #1 racer in the game! You deserve it! Go … Go Fast !

PS … with Bella & Vuks splitting their team into two, Bella is now the team captain of VUKS. I expect I’ve bought you till morning time in Europe where she and Vuks racer live. Given it’s 1 or 2 am there now … you’ve got 6 to 8 hours of racing … the VUKS team now can’t race … curse of the #1 rank.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast lol captain. Love it. Thanks

On a side note for some reason the team leader board always seems to take around 200,000 off of VUKS egg count. I’m wondering if it’s not including ANGRYCAT.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 — seems logical since ANGRYCAT score hasnt changed in a long time. I speculate he/she/they ran into tech problems but since we’ve never learned of their true identity we might never know.

VUKs
    @vuks

@abgofast @phoenix6 @stevep @rhonda90402 @corporaldaesn @oldschool

@abgofast
    you really made a surprise in the morning!:) I told Bella to leave you in a team, but she was categorical!:) She loves cats.

I miss a little bit rivalry with ABGOCHAMPS so I wonder if you could make several team also!

Today I checked individual player ranking table and there is some strange things, several players is gone including AngryCat and ABGoFast.

@alcusto
    Did you regain your 38000 GEs back?

Cheers!:)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@vuks @phoenix6
    I am back on my own team again of ABGOCHAMPS (private team) because when i awoke it said i wasnt on a team … hehe
    ….i assumed i got the boot ;) i miss the rivalry too but any good racers join my team and the 1st place curse kicks in!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@vuks @abgofast @phoenix6 @stevep @rhonda90402 @corporaldaesn

Edited to add… I can’t see ABGOCHAMPS yet but will try to join when able.
    ABGOFAST:

I was booted off VUKShd twice. Last night after I stopped playing and today at the end of winning my first race of the day after I rejoined.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

Screenshot_2016-03-15-19-37-14.png

Well everyone I finally reached my goal of holding the #1 spot on the individual rankings. As @vuks mentioned @abgofast and ANGRYCAT currently aren’t in the ranking but I checked ANGRYCAT’s egg count after completing my last race that they competed in and it was 221,502.

It was a long journey after a fumbled handoff of the baton from @abgofast at the top of the rankings in which a furious feline was able to grab the baton and run off with. But with the help of our comrade @stevep who found some loose string in his pocket and together with the self replicating identities of @rhonda90402 and @platinum they were able to distract the cat long enough for me to grab the wrangle the baton back. Meanwhile with @alcusto dropping all his egg grenades on the track and @abgofast diving on the ones thrown by the other teams I was able to leap over all the hurdles occurred along the final lap to finish along with the best of the best.

Can you feel it?:
    https://youtu.be/PWle59ZHPIM

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6
    A very hearty CONGRATULATIONS my friend! It’s a well deserved honor for a die hard racer. Believe me, I know what you’ve been through and you have definitely earned it-now bask in the glory! I’d be happy just to join the very elite 200K club with you guys, but who knows if or when that will ever happen. Meanwhile, keep up the great work!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@phoenix6 @abgofast @stevep

Phoenix:

Congrats on reaching your goal! I am sure it was a long road. Loved the way you wrote your posting and the video was perfect for the occasion. Onwards and upwards!!

I hope to one day reach a humble 50,000 eggs.

VUKs
    @vuks

@phoenix6 Congratulations on reaching first place on best players ranking!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @stevep @rhonda90402

The standings as they were meant to be. I returned to leaderboard this morning after completing an individual race against 3 really slow drivers!

The Phoenix as risen to #1 … nice job Grand Master Racer ;) !

Standings March 2016

oldschool
    @oldschool

Great stuff, @phoenix6! I’m glad you could make it. I’m sorry for uninstalling and not joining, but I was not aware of the issue. I actually thought joining might make it worse, exactly due to the #1 team bug.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@phoenix6
    Fantastic bro! I remember the day when you joined our team and you had a mere 10k ge’s. You have been amazing, congratulations!

@vuks

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately I have still zero eggs. Rovio seems to be unable to fix it. I protested and reminded them that this is the second time this happened to me and the first time they managed to solve the issue. My feeling is that they fired key personnel and now they are unable to cope. I think that this will be my last game with them unfortunately. RIP

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Today’s mission called “105K” accomplished. ;)

@phoenix6
    nice work, you already have a cat’s tail within reach :D

VUKs
    @vuks

@alcusto

Hi Arus73!
    If you use Android platform, you can try old “trick”: uninstall current version and install 1.8.7., as it seems different versions use different ways how to connect to cloud data. If GEs appear in old version of game you can upgrade to newest version.

Regarding Rovio developers I have the same feeling and question if the Rovio have left any developers at all?

Regards,
    Vuks

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Update !!!! Multiplayer mode is gone !!!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@grimmjow

I left a message on another topic about this happening. I saved old version of data this time? Is it possible to revert back? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

yes!!!! Multiplayer is not avaliable now!

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

I did downgrade to previous version using iTools and multiplayer is working again, nothing lost.

VUKs
    @vuks

Hello to all!

Regarding the new update if you want to continue playing team multiplayer then it seems you should avoid new update. As it was mentioned earlier the multiplayer mode is gone in the new version:

AB Go 1.13.7.png

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@all

Well that’s an interesting way of fixing multiplayer…just get rid of it. What’s that you have a headache? That’s OK…just put your head right here under this guillotine and I’ll take care of it for ya.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@phoenix6 @all

I bet they bring it back once they get it to work again. They know they are going to be losing a lot of money without racers paying for those gems. They need that money to make those cartoons! It was fun racing with you all…So long for now.

Zoomrhonda Rhonda on Facebook

oldschool
    @oldschool

@phoenix6 I have performed a similar fix for 3 of my Rovio games: Transformers, Go and AB2.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Still having the “crash” problem. The game freezes my phone and I have to restart it. I can´t play. What should I do? I have other games that work very well on my phone like Angry Birds Fight!, Bad Piggies, Angry Birds Transformers and Angry Birds Pop!. I want to race with my teammates. The game is getting worse with every update.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@corporaldaesn

I don’t think any of us can play multiplayer team play any more…I hope they bring it back in the future after they work out the kinks but I won’t hold my breath…I have been playing backgammon and words with friends to replace my team play addiction but it just isn’t the same..I hope to find another racing game I like as much. Good luck for now.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,376 through 3,400 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.