ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,351 through 3,375 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast might be worth inviting the people you can from Facebook as well, could be quicker.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast @phoenix6

I can’t find the team yet but will keep trying to find it.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast

I would love to join/remain on the team, but there are several members that have been on the team longer than me. I especially don’t want to keep you and @phoenix6 from passing up that darn cat for top dog. With us three, we would be really close to 600K eggs, and with other members we would more than likely be in 1rst place again and nobody would be able to race. This of course would depend on what the VUKS team does. I know that you guys know this, I don’t know why I’m even mentioning it. So, I’m going to let you earn that huge Captain’s paycheck—I’m going to apply for the private team and leave the decision up to you. Either way is fine with me, I know how seniority works, and I’ll be a happy/grumpy old man either way!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@stevep @rhonda90402 I’m currently playing on the team GO BUCKS until I get the message from @abgofast to join. A couple racers on the bucks are decent and the are a couple spots open if you want to join for the meantime.

@abgofast
    I agree that it would definitely be worth having the private team to keep the constant newbies out even if it takes a couple days for the message delay to get through for us to join.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@phoenix6 @abgofast @stevep

Just an FYI…As of 10:15 pm PST I still can’t see ABGOCHAMPS or STEVEP on list of teams. I did play on the team Phoenix was on and it was fun but left to try and see if the two teams mentioned above were on the list but then couldn’t get back on. I then played on some teams played Zoom just for fun. I will check tomorrow to see what the status is.

Later gators

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@stevep @rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @janmej @corporaldaesn @alcusto @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1

After 10 hours of waiting for the game to send me Phoenix’s request to join my private ABGOCHAMPS team, I gave up. It took me 3 attempts but the game allowed me to disband the team one more time. Early this morning (have no idea why I’m awake so early!) I re-created a public version of ABGOCHAMPS again.

Likely this means iOS users might have to wait most of today to join me. Android users might see the team available right away.

Join me or don’t join me. At this time, do what you feel is best for your playing experience. I am not going to be very active racer or captain as if I fill a team with 10 good racers, no one will be able to play due to this #1 ranking bug.

So yeah…let’s have fun racing for #2 ? That Austin Powers “who does number 2 work for?” toilet drowning scene pops into my half awake head … I guess not even for one milllllon dollars will Rovio fix this game for us :)

I share link back to @vuks forum topic as I got the answer from Rovio and don’t want to repeat myself. Not surprising to me, they have no plans to fix the game.

Vuks

See you on the track … maybe? who knows?

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast

I tried joining team Go Bucks and guess what, I was able to race my first multiplayer race in the last 6 months! Anyway the problem is that my GE are still zero and Salla isn’t going to give me back my lost 38000. She even refused to send me the 200 gems I lost in my last issue because she said they already gave me a lot of gems in the past. Salla, you gave me so many gems in the past to make good all the issues created by your buggy game!!!!!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast @stevep @rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @janmej @corporaldaesn @alcusto @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1

I will look for ABGOCHAMPS public and join when I see it later today hopefully.

I hope the Vuks teams are okay with me joining their team for a few races and leaving as I wanted to see if ABGOCHAMPs was available yet and had to leave…I saw it in the listing of teams down the list when I was on another team finally but when I tried to join it wasn’t really available.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

I´m unable to race online with team Vuks.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

I can´t race online with boths teams Vuks and ABGOCHAMPS. ABGOF56 is in our team.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@corporaldaesn
    The reason you can’t race with either VUKS or ABGOCHAMPS is because of your score. By joining either of these 2 teams, your score puts them in first place in the overall team standings. For whatever reason, no members of the number 1 team are able to race.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@stevep @rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @janmej @corporaldaesn @alcusto @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1

Edited to read…well that doesn’t work so well when the two minions on the team are always in fifth and sixth place even if you are in first!

I started my own team as racing at the top of the list is problematic. I named it RADRACERS.

Happy racing!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast @stevep @rhonda90402 @phoenix6 @janmej @corporaldaesn @alcusto @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1

For what it’s worth…I have tried out a few teams the last day or so and the ones that have problems are not only those at the top five but also if a team has too many players with a high Golden Eggs count (even if the highest count was ~50,000) they freeze and give the same error message.

SuperSic
    @supersic

Bug bug bug ???

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast @stevep @rhonda90402 @corporaldaesn @oldschool

So was racing for an hour or so tonight and then the app crashed. Start it back up again and then BAM…nothing. No eggs, no gems, no coins, no karts, no progress, nothing.

I guess I subconsciously I felt left out from being with everyone else who lost their progress while playing this game.

So I guess I’m just left in the position of writing to Rovio and see if they can restore my progress.

@janmej
    did you ever have any luck getting progress restored?

EDIT: Alright might have been a little early in my reaction. Saw on the Rovio support page a message that if progress was lost in the game to uninstall and then reinstall the app and all progress should be restored as others have also mentioned on this forum. Needless to say I’m back up and racing to overtake Angrycat. I guess I’ve just grown use to expecting the worst out of this glitchy app.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@phoenix6 @abgofast @stevep @corporaldaesn @oldschool

Phoenix,

I had to leave abgochamps today as with them in first place I couldn’t race. It looks like other members on the team can race though. I didn’t play at all yesterday so I don’t know when that started.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @stevep @rhonda90402 @corporaldaesn @oldschool

Glad you were able to get your progress fixed @phoenix6 … way to stay dedicated to this game! You’ll be #1 before you know it!

I’ve given up on this app. I’m playing other racing games now. I tried to disband the ABGOCHAMPS team this morning. I got all players off the team. Disbanded it. Game crashed. I went back into game and the team was 100% back as though it didn’t happen. Lord knows what this means to anyone trying to race now!

Update: After another 20 minutes of fighting with the app, the ABGOCHAMPS team is gone … I may return to team multi-player racing should Rovio update the game and fix bugs. Given their tech support keep saying they don’t plan to fix the current multiplayer release, it could be a long hiatus. So many start and stops with this game, this is good-bye. It’s see you later
    PS…if anyone setups up ABGOCHAMPS racing team, I want 10% of all golden eggs earned as royalty..hahahaha…I’m not as greedy as King Pig, he wants them all :)

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@abgofast @phoenix6 @stevep @rhonda90402 @corporaldaesn @oldschool

I am sure we are all sorry to see you go…for now at least. Like you I feel the game is more frustrating than fun most of the time at this point in time in the multi-player team racing section of the game. I will still be playing but not as much I think.

Have fun in your other racing games!

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Hmm, just now after game crash I lost all. No birds, no karts, no coins, no gems, no eggs. Request to Rovio sent, waiting for response. Sh!t.

EDIT: Uff, I tried restore iphone from 2 days old backup and progress is back.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Unable to play the game now. It crashes at startup on my new moto g. Seriously I´m done with the app. Rovio think that the multiplayer is not an important situation according to their replies. I´ll play again if they fix the game. Cheers to everyone!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6

Sniff, sniff…I smell a stinking cat. Go get him brother!!!

oldschool
    @oldschool

I am also unable to play, either due to instant crashes or multiplayer bugs. One can count me as standing by, with no estimated time to come back.

Edit: I have uninstalled the game on my device. You guys can find me in FB: just check Mike’s friends there.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@oldschool I have also uninstalled the game. It takes up 1.02 GB of internal memory and is too much for my phone. Now I play Bad Piggies or Angry Birds Transformers. At least those games work well having 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal memory with Android 5.1.1. In previous versions like 1.8.7 Angry Birds Go! worked very well. We need an update that fixes bugs and crashes. I wish you the best and cheers to everyone.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@rhonda90402 @corporaldaesn @oldschool

I created a new team since I got too many eggs on WED DO 4 U that it put us in 1st and I couldn’t race anymore. I couldn’t find any other decent teams to join that I wouldn’t put in 1st place just by joining it. The new team is PHOENIXRISE if you are interested in joining.

@corporaldaesn
    & @oldschool I totally get the frustration and your choice to uninstall the app but I would be grateful if either of you were willing to join the team and then just uninstall the app so I can at least still race along side some good players while I track down the mad feline. I’m less than 2000 eggs away and as much as I just love racing with minion pigs as my race partners it would be much easier to get to my goal holding the number one spot with either of you and @rhonda90402 at my side.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@phoenix6

I want to join! I can’t see your new team yet but it takes a day or so to see it from past experience but I will keep looking for it. I hadn’t played today yet but did notice last night we were almost in first place on WE DO 4U. Save me a spot…thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,351 through 3,375 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.