ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,176 through 3,200 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@janmej @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @janmej @oldschool @stevep @abgofast

Well everyone I’ve reached the 200,000 GE milestone. It’s been a long and challenging accomplishment over the last year or so especially with all the bugs.

Shout out to my teammates for helping me to get here. Couldn’t have done it nearly as quickly without your extreme racing skills.

Also special shout out to @abgofast for giving me the heads up on the terrible update so that I could continue to actually play this game recently. The first time I tried to race I got the connection error message and almost lost hope but thankfully I tried again and was able to race multiplayer (must’ve been those crossed fingers) :)

Photo evidence

<a
    href=”https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/phoenix6/album/picture/17069/&#8221; class=”album-picture-thumb-embed”>200000 GEs.png

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6 Congratulations my friend! That’s an elite group that I would love to join, but I don’t know if I’ll make it or not. I don’t know how much longer I can put up with all of the Rovio crap that we must endure to play this game. Anyhow, job well done!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @janmej @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @janmej @oldschool @stevep

FINAL UPDATE — Sadness after happiness … my emotions

EXPLETIVES DELETED … my entire team multiplayer progress is gone … all 202,020 eggs and I don’t see my team page now … I don’t know what this means to ABGOFORIT and if it still exists. I will get SALLA to re-set my progress

Just when I gave the green light to go to v1.11.1 this happens!!!!

—————-

UPDATE on new v1.11.1 — I’m pleased in the progress Rovio’s made

The bugs on single player seem to be resolved. I am able to race all tracks and with no freezes. I have both SPOOKY and TURKEY karts permanently in my garage (tested this a few times and they stay put!). Rovio returned SPOOKY kart to me and won I won TURKEY through completing the 1,000 candy splat challenge.

The team multiplayer problems continue to exists v1.11.1 that happened in v1.10.1. So if team multiplayer is your thing, stay with v1.8.7. I have ticket open with Rovio support to get update on why the “unable to connect, you must be online” message persists despite strong WIFI / data signals on my device.

v1.11.1 is more stable and clearly more bugs are worked out. Single player, daily and weekly tournament work more smoothly and less choppy and so far since my “cold boot” install … no freezes or game crashes either!

So…
    Those on v1.10.1 wanting to go to v1.11.1 … do it … better overall experience and really no drawback … plus you get 2 “new” karts that should be available to you

Those on v1.8.7 wanting to go to v1.11.1 … do it knowing team multiplayer won’t necessarily connect for you no matter what you do to improve WIFI / data signal

———-
    UPDATE: After two game freezes, I uninstalled, shut off device, waited a few minutes, re-installed and signed in. Things working better. I am able to get through the first Seedway “test drive” race with TURKEY KART. I can now Fruit Splat 1,000 candies to keep it forever … sound familiar? fingers crossed it works

So far, the best news on this update is that as I went to play a Seedway race..scrolled through my karts and … SPOOKY KART is back! Rovio might have fixed that bug that saw it disappear from everyone who won it!

———

Hi team … Thanksgiving and Christmas update out today. version 1.11.1 is available on Google Play for Android. I downloaded cause it couldn’t possibly be worse than the Halloween update. I was right. it’s just as bad!

I can get the game to load but so far it freezes before I can get to race for adding a “Turkey Kart”. Team multiplayer doesn’t seem to work either same “must connect” message I’ve had ever since our team’s progress got re-set back to 950,000 eggs.

I’ll try this update again but suggest you not update for it yet unless you’re like me and just wanted to get rid of the Halloween update!

Have a nice thanksgiving holiday my American friends … enjoy the coming weekend everyone else :)

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@platium Nope, same here. Typical.

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

@platium same here on iOS 9.1 – game crashes to desktop at loading screen. :(

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast I can say ABGOFORIT still exists and you still have all your eggs showing on the team page. Your avatar is upside down however.

Sounds like another update to avoid.

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Yes, reinstalled, and nothing lost, all works fine (except multiplayer – connection error, and watching adds to get something free – game freezes and must be killed), spooky kart is back (but i have to spend about 18k coins to upgrade kart again).

EDIT: so, I sent request to Rovio support, because after eating 1000 candies, getting turkey kart and fully upgrading them, I tried play multiplayer again to check connection problems and see – my complete multiplayer progress is gone, no eggs, no team. ;)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@bluebear
    … This is exactly what happened to me last night. Please log a ticket with Rovio Support – https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I ask because Rovio’s answer to me was unacceptable. They basically said they didn’t have time to look into my “lost golden eggs” and fully expect them to restore “at some point when things re-sychronize” so please “be patient and wait”. They don’t realize that this is a full reset and that you can re-join a new team.

@phoenix6
    … yeah I noticed my avatar upside down too

@janmej
    @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto @janmej @oldschool @stevep @platium

For those of you that have experienced the “lost eggs” situation … were you able to join a new team or were you still part of your existing team. I’ve posted 3 pictures on my album to show what I see right now that I’m sharing with Rovio in hopes they realize this is a much bigger issue than a sychronizing problem between their “cloud based” Rovio account servers and our specific devices that will “slow itself”

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast @bluebear

And all

I have updated the game too and, like you, I lost my golden eggs and I am asked to create or join a new team!
    Salla from Rovio gave me the same unacceptable reply she gave to Mike, lol.
    This update solved the issue relating to save states roll back, but added new ones. Sometimes my kart becomes unresponsive until it crashes to the whole or sometimes it keeps turning like crazy to the right without control. Also sometimes the power up button does not work at first touch. I wonder if some of view experienced the same glitches..

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

@abgofast same here: “… we will not have time to look into multiplayer related issues for some time. Our developers are very preoccupied with other urgent issues which is why I am afraid that they will not be able to find any time for golden eggs at the moment. I am so sorry! It is possible that the golden eggs will return by themselves at some point. I would recommend that you take a little break from multiplayer for a while and try accessing it later to see if there is any change in your game progress.”

BTW when I try to join team and do search for team Vuks, I see I’m stil there with 89037 eggs.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto @bluebear

Nice…if i didn’t know better I thought you access my email and cut and paste the Rovio response. It’s word for word the same. I hope Salla will get back to me as I voiced my concern this issue wasn’t taking seriously and reminded that I am a paying customer … seems to be something Rovio neglects to remember …. we don’t get our counts as high as we achieved without investing our time and/or our real $$$ into their product. I hope they at least recognize that this isn’t the same error as before when golden egg counts disappeared and re-generated. This is a new error and more serious as we’re all now not technically apart of our teams even though it seems we remain on our teams … major issues in synchornizing the cloud servers used for Rovio account and our devices. Another example of Rovio’s unbelievably poor quality assurance before releasing a seasonal update. They have not learned once from all these poorly rolled out updates going back to Christmas 2014 update.

@janmej
    @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @phoenix6 @janmej @oldschool @stevep @platium

In this time of reflection and thankfulness, I’m glad to learn a little about each of you over this last year plus of racing as a team. I am dangerously close to officially retiring from this game but I don’t want the recent negativity of Rovio’s update to be the end of my racing legacy … I was so excited last night thinking the game “finally works” and this to happen is beyond frustrating … for now … I’m resting in the pit stop BUT my pit crew is working their a##es off to get my kart on the track … I just hope Rovio follows through with some good news next week. Happy weekend everyone

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

Captain @abgofast, when you retire, I’m going with you. It’s been an honor driving for your team, but I’ve never put up with this much crap (as we all have) from anyone without either divorcing them or making them bleed. I’m ready when you are.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

@stevep @vuks @captainbella @platium @phoenix6 @abgofast @bluebear @nastyteddy @oldschool

I’ve retired from ABG my problems are still here. I’ve been playing mor Mario Kart 7. ( Maybe ill come back if rovio fixes my problem)

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

I tried to degrade from Thanksgiving to Halloween version on my iPhone. Works fine, but still lost eggs and team. Yesterday I played offline, collected about 30 gems and 20k coins. Today I tried to run Thanksgiving version on my iPad and see all what I collected yesterday is gone. Now I do not know if it’s funny or pathetic. ;)

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Interesting progress – I got this today from Salla, Rovio support:

– Is your multiplayer now starting completely from zero?
    – Are you still part of the team with the same new but with zero points?
    – Can your teammates see your old result?

I answered:

– yes, my multiplayer runs completely from zero
    – no, my “old me” is still part of team Vuks, with old results (89307 eggs)
    – yes, my teammates can see my “old me” with old results

I hope that it’s correct. :)

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@bluebear

almost correct ;-) I see you with 89037 points so far..

Best regards,
    Teddy

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast are you also on zero progress, coins, gems etc. in multiplayer and also not able to find abgoforit? In challenge mode I still have my progress.

SuperSic
    @supersic

Ciao a tutti
    Non riesco ad giocare,mia foto è capovolta e sono senza team!
    Vaffanculo Rovio!
    SuperSic58

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

@supersic I think you have to use english here, google translator is great tool, I use it too. ;)

Arus73
    @alcusto

Thanks @bluebear, your post with Salla’s latest queries is very helpful. I just wrote her making your same comments. I hope that this will expedite matters.

@janmej

In my case only the golden eggs’ count has gone to zero after upgrading to the Christmas version. All my coins, gems, challenges, karts are still there. Can you see me still in the team with my old egg count of 37527?

@supersic

Stop using bad words in this forum please. We are all pissed off with Rovio, but we refrain from using bad words against them even if we should after the nth horrible update they released. In this case after all they corrected the awful “save state roll back” issue that was making the Halloween game update unplayable.

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

@alcusto if you are Alfredo, then in ABGOFORIT team I see you with 37527 eggs. ;)

VUKs
    @vuks

@bluebear @supersic @nastyteddy @abgofast

Welcome to forum SuperSic!

Regarding new update 1.11.1 Bella also have the same issue with multiplayer score since Friday. She has correspondence with Salla (Rovio support) and today Bella received two answers, the first was in Rovio support style lately:

That’s very strange that your multiplayer identity got replaced like that! Unfortunately my response is the same as earlier: our developers unfortunately cannot allocate any time on looking into the multiplayer issues at the moment which is why I am afraid that you will just need to take a break from the multiplayer for now. We will try to get into the bottom the multiplayer issues as soon as we have a better chance to do so. We are sincerely sorry!

And in the evening received a little more hopeful answer:

I will just in case escalate this as a separate issue to our developers and see if they would have time to look into this as your other team members also contacted us. It is weird that it seems that you can all see your old scores but your own scores display as 0. This might be just a graphical issue since the correct amount is still displayed on the team tables. Has the amount in your team table decreased at all or is it the amount it is supposed to be? Sorry for all the frustration and trouble! I know your team must be quite annoyed with these recent problems with multiplayer.

So SuperSic did you contact already Rovio support?

It seems Rovio maybe will start to do something regarding this issue.

I still use Halloween update for iOS and I will not install new 1.11.1 for some time. It seems too dangerous for multiplayer.

Vuks and Bella

Arus73
    @alcusto

yes @bluebear I’m Alfredo ;)

Just to understand better the situation, am I right to say that ALL that upgraded their game to the Christmas update lost their golden eggs and team, whereas all those who remained with previous game versions can still retain their eggs?

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,176 through 3,200 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.