ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,126 through 3,150 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

@nastyteddy @phoenix6 @abgofast @vuks @alugia @captainbella @platium @dbkraemer

I’m almost done with rovio.

First they made me wait 2 months to fix my account and now I still can’t play because of the update . Rovio please put good AbGoForIt you are right they need to put more quality into this game .

If rovio doesn’t fix this I’m done .

DbKreamer I haven’t seen you in a while

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto @dbkraemer @nacho18 @corporaldaesn @grimmjow @nastyteddy @vuks @ultimate1

My ticket with Rovio support is 1200431 so maybe you want to reference it if you experience similar issues.

This is my update on team multiplayer:

I’m trying to prove to Rovio that the team multiplayer is a wide spread problem and not specific to one’s device age, one’s operating system or one’s WIFI signal BUT they continue to give me the standard answer of:

“Usually these kinds of issues are easily solved by deleting the game and downloading a fresh version. If the issue still persists, the most probable cause for a device not being able to run the multiplayer game is low memory capacity and/ or graphics processing capabilities not being high enough. Unfortunately we cannot do much to fix this issue from our end. Our games are extremely demanding for devices, the graphics are complicated, and they use a lot of the device’s graphics memory.
    You could try to enhance the games functionality by:
    a) having as much free space on your device’s memory as possible
    b) not multitasking (close all background applications when starting the game)
    c) updating your OS version to the latest available
    d) having a WiFi connection when updating or launching the application
    e) clearing Angry Birds’ cache ( Settings > Applications > Manage Applications> Angry Birds > Clear Cache)
    f) restarting the device every now and then to release some memory

Update on Spooky Kart disappearing:

After Rovio moved my progress back to Oct 29th yesterday, for the whole day (Nov 3rd), I was unable to complete a single player race without the game crashing at the end of race. Today, morning of Nov 4th, I was finally able to complete the last race I needed to re-gain the Spooky Kart. I got to the screen to add the kart and it went into my inventory. I then proceeded to max all the speed, acceleration, handling and strength. I exit the game properly. It shutdown properly. I then returned into the game to find my kart and the kart HAS DISAPPEARED again. It is unavailable. Therefore, if Rovio resets your progress it is a useless attempt as the developers must fix this glitch! It clearly is a wide-spread issue.

In the end, I’ve concluded that Rovio support has a script to follow and uses things like gems (which I’m still waiting to receive!) to try to calm the waters. They do not come out and say “we’ve got people working on it and next update is coming in next few days, weeks, months”. I get they’re having problems within the company when it comes to layoffs and such but quality control group better not be among the unfortunate ones losing their jobs.

All of this is frustrating. When I think more about it, it makes me sad really. The Mighty Eagle called Rovio is falling and falling rather quickly. At some point, the parachute opening will be too late to save them from the eventual splat. Kind of makes me understand how King Pig feels when he sees Red or Chuck flying at him …. utterly helpless to do anything about it!

VUKs
    @vuks

@nastyteddy
    @stevep @abgofast @janmej @platinum @alcusto @ultimate1 DREDD

Yesterday I also decided to install new update for ABGo!, as in the ABGO ver1.9.0 (for iOS) it took a very long time to connect to multiplayer.
    My plan was to make clean install, as support wrote to @abgofast.
    1. logout from rovio and FB accounts.
    2. uninstalled ABGo
    Then also I upgraded iOs to 9.1, as it annoyed me with a lot of reminders:)
    3. installed new version of ABGo.
    Then it started to happen interesting things:
    I ran the game, but there was only one button for individual races. I Logged in rovio and FB accounts. I tried some individual races. I noticed that FB friends at last could be seen in my profile and I have chance invite them, but button for multiplayer still was missing.
    Then I made the same steps (1,2,3) again. Started game and all three buttons (Party mode, individual races and multiplayer) appeared correctly. Then I tried connect to multiplayer, but there was well known messages: Check internet connection and try again.
    Then I made third reinstall, but this time I used different sequence.
    Logged out from rovio and FB accounts, uninstalled ABGo, checked default browser if session of FB is not open and disconnected it, restarted device, made new install.
    Started game again, at that moment appeared two buttons (multiplayer and individual races), logged in only rovio account, specially didn’t connect to FB, ran multiplayer, game restarted itself, after game restart all three buttons for games appeared correctly, ran multiplayer and wonder happened! I could connect to the races. I played some races and then I decided to regain my FB picture and so I logged in FB, but picture in multiplayer didn’t appear. After previous epic update I already noticed that FB settings for multiplayer could be refreshed by changing player’s name in Driver’s Licence dialog box, where is pencil. The multiplayer game work normal now, but seems Senna’s helmet unlimited races are gone.

Cheers

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@vuks Although I had already upgraded to iOS 9.1, I followed your instructions 3 different times but I still get the no connection message. I’m on cellular data right now, I will give it another try when I get home on wifi. Thanks very much for the help.

EDIT: I tried VUKS method 2 more times on wifi-still the same. Oh well, it was worth a try…

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@vuks @stevep @abgofast @janmej @platinum @alcusto @ultimate1 DREDD

I have installed the former android version 1.8.7 and the the multi-player games is working for me.

Regards,
    Teddy

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast

crazy thing! I opened myself a ticket with support (Ticket #1202282) and mentioned your case to prove that this is a widespread problem. I expressly asked them to work out a fix through a new update rather than send back the progress which doesn’t help. Let’s see how they come back. Ciao

platium
    @platium

@phoenix6 @wazemank @abgofast @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto @dbkraemer @nacho18 @corporaldaesn @grimmjow

my spook kart challenge never appear even though they backdated it! and they never give me the gems even though they promise it!!!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast @phoenix6 @janmej @oldschool @platium @dbkraemer @alcusto @jorge-freeman-1 Hey team, I’m playing Multiplayer a little just to try to help us be the first to reach that magic million first. I’m still almost 2 months unable to play Team Multiplayer. 90% of the time @angrycat is in the race, and he/she/it uses every pu/sp possible, so GEs are hard to come by. I’m gonna put a request out there for our team-if you can race, then please do! Our Captain and this team deserve to be the first to reach 1,000,000. No offense to the VUKS team, but this team has been #1 far too long to let this monumental moment get by us. RACE IF YOU CAN, WE’RE ALMOST THERE!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto @dbkraemer @nacho18 @corporaldaesn @grimmjow @nastyteddy @vuks @ultimate1

Here is my latest full unedited response from Rovio support on the Halloween update.
    I’m near speechless. My reaction is that they sincerely don’t know the cause or fix for the Spooky Kart disappearance AND why this update is so unstable…

Hello there,

we are terribly sorry to hear that the kart disappeared like that! During the past few days, we have been looking into different options on how to get the Halloween karts back to the players. Unfortunately it seems that restoring your game from the backups does not seem to work for many which is why we have decided that we will keep on exploring options how we could make this kart permanently available for everybody later on. Unfortunately for now, we can only offer our sincerest apologies and ask you to remain patient until we have found the best solution for this problem. If possible, please carry on playing the game without the Halloween kart.

Unfortunately since the game is now crashing, we can only ask you to remain patient until we find the solution for this problem. I will place your ticket on-hold and get back to you again after we have any news about this. We will also take a look at the gems you didn’t receive after the crashing issue has been fixed. I would recommend not racing too competitively at the moment as the game seems to be unstable and doesn’t necessarily register your latest actions in the game. We are terribly sorry for all the waiting and frustration and thank you for your patience by far!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

And here’s mine:

Hello again Steve,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that your game is still not working as it should! Unfortunately, we can only ask you to remain patient until we find the solution for this problem. I will place your ticket on-hold and get back to you again after we have any news about this. We are terribly sorry for all the waiting and frustration and thank you for your patience by far!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@stevep

>No offense to the VUKS team, but this team has been #1 far too long to let this >monumental moment get by us.

So, what is your suggestion? Should VUKs stop racing now? ;-)

Regards,
    Teddy

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@nastyteddy It really doesn’t matter to me what you do. You want my suggestion? You’d better race if you can, because nobody is immune to Rovio’s total screw ups. If Rovio ever fixes the last one (or two), I’d say there are going to be some ABGOFORIT members who will be spending a lot of time trying to make up for lost time, myself included. Get it while you can.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast

Captain, I have received exactly the same reply from Salla. I guess your theory that they dashed to release this update due to Halloween approaching is correct. Let’s hope they find a solution quickly. At least if seems they realise that the no connection issue is not due to device incompatibility.

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@stevep

You don’t have to be rude to me. If you don’t understand a smile at the end
    of a statement, then you should search for the term ‘Netiquette’ spend some time with reading…

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@nastyteddy No rudeness was intended, but if you feel like you need to respond to a post I made to my teammates, then you get what you get.

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@stevep

>No rudeness was intended, but if you feel like you need to respond to a post I made to my teammates, then you get what you get.

If you want to keep it private, then write a private message to your members…
    Don’t punish someone who reads messages posted on a public forum.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@nastyteddy When I’m ready to be banned from this forum you’ll be the first to know. Otherwise, go troll somebody else. You’re IGNORED. Over.

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@stevep

If you call someone a troll, look in the mirror first.

VUKs
    @vuks

@nastyteddy @bluebear @abgofast @wazemank @platium @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto @dbkraemer @nacho18 @corporaldaesn @grimmjow @ultimate1

Hi to all!
    Congratulations to Team Vuks players for reaching magical 1 million!!! You did great job putting 36k GEs in about just 9 days. Respect! Thanks a million to all teammates, all the players which contributed to our team and off course all the fans our team
    … I know we will disappoint Team ABGOFORIT, but we did it first, at this moment teams VUKS and ABGOFORIT are equal, @abgofast reach first 200k GEs and our team 1 million GEs.
    Unfortunately it is not displayed in Team ranking table, as Rovio developers are busy with repairing another epic update consequences. As an evidence I add a screenshot.
    We are too members of Salla’s fan club!:) Here is an answer regarding incorrect score in team ranking table:

sorry to hear that the golden eggs are missing! Unfortunately as I also stated to your teammate Bella, we are currently a little bit short on manpower as our developers are urgently concentrating on investigating the crashing issue Go has at the moment. I have escalated this to our developers to look at but unfortunately I currently do not have any estimate when this would get fixed. We are terribly sorry! We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.
    Best regards,
    Salla
    Rovio Support Team

As a result of this glitch team ABGOFORIT still is #1 team in team ranking table.

Enjoy the races!

Team Vuks 1M.png“>

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@vuks
    Congrats to your Team VUKS for combining forces with NASTYDUDES to get to the 1 million milestone … suggest you create a NASTYVUKS team name but that’s just me :) … enjoy your moment in the sun … you’re on the top now by creating your own super team

@stevep
    and @nastyteddy
    … ease up on each other please … it’s not worth arguing over a game that doesn’t work! this is supposed to be fun and i get the frustration right now. trust me…I very much get the frustration tied to the technical failures of this game. I don’t personally “know” either of you but I do know you both have competitive spirit … neither of you said anything wrong so let’s move on from it :)

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

@abgofast So many things have unexpectedly changed over the last month. VUKs has reached 1,000,000 and ANGRYCAT cat has taken over .

@vuks
    congrats on reaching 1,000,000.

NastyTeddy
    @nastyteddy

@abgofast

I am not trying to fight with Steve – on the opposite he want’s to ignore me.
    Just wanted to have a conversation across borders….
    Steve is a well known member of Abgofast and i respect this. But you have to understand that I am not happy to be called a ‘Troll’ or something else…

Thanks for congratulations :-) I know you deserved it maybe more then us, but on the other side – it is just a game :-)

NastyVUKs – that’s a good one :-)

@stevep

I am sorry if I made you angry – but you have to understand that this was not my intention….

platium
    @platium

@nastyteddy @bluebear @abgofast @wazemank @vuks @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @alcusto @dbkraemer @nacho18 @corporaldaesn @grimmjow @ultimate1

I am a TROLL!!!

wait this is not World of Warcraft!!! THIS is ABGO!!!

Just let this forum be free and easy going…

The game is spooky!!! I lost my SPOOkY Kart… Anyway Rovio is going to make it permanent for future update!

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

@nastyteddy thank you for apologizing now @stevep please apologize too and settle this agruments

Guys this is a game so there will be Alliances and betrayal. A game is never fair so there is no reason on arguing.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast @phoenix6 @janmej @oldschool @dbkraemer @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto

I hope I’m not jinxing myself by saying this, but I have been able to race Team Multiplayer today. Hopefully my progress won’t disappear. I don’t know about the Halloween cart, because I didn’t get it and probably won’t. We lost @Xracer, currently have ABRules with 10 GEs. The game is still very buggy, but at least it’s working for me and hopefully it will work for you guys too!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 3,126 through 3,150 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.