ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,926 through 2,950 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@ultimate1 — sure…I kicked out the most recent driver. Give it a shot to join us. I cant control how long the spot remains open cause the team is setup as public for all to see. Drop me a friend request and private message when you’re online and we can arrange to make sure the spot is available when you’re playng the game

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

I will join both teams and test which i will stay in.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

I have just joined alugia’is team and it is a very nice team.The team won 75% of the time . Next I will test abgofast. And I many choose alugia’is team because it will help me get many golden eggs. I. Can’t join abgofast right now there are 10 members @abgofast tell me when you have 9/10 so I can join and decide if I want to say in your team

image.jpg

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@ultimate1. … spot is available now. Give it a try.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool

@ultimate1

Welcome to the big leagues! You’ll be facing super fast opponents this game has to offer! Don’t get frustrated with their constant use of power-ups … it will not always happen. The good news is you will have the ULTIMATE super fastest team mates at your side. Get your fully max’d out L4 karts ready and let’s go racin’

Enjoy the ride…you see what it will take to get to #9 on our team now that you’re part of it … are you up for this challenge? :)

Look forward to seeing your skills on the track even though the game rarely seems to match me anymore to any teammate below #5 on the order :'(

Cheers! Drive fast! Drive hard!

@nacho18
    — where are you my friend? we miss you!

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

i just tested abgoforit and I see that this team wins 33% of the time. I did 6 races and we won 2 of them. I want to join alugia’is team since its is easyer to get golden eggs in it but I also want to stay in abgoforit since it is hard to get into it and it gives me some competition. Very hard decision for me ? I will make a decision later this day. I will be in abgoforit till I make a decision but that don’t mean I chose it.

image.jpg

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

@abgofast @alugia

I have made my decesion.

I will be staying in BOTH teams . Since I have 2 accounts one will be in abgofast and the other in a fast t3am . Both accounts are almost the same but the one in abgoforit has a bit more golden eggs. :). After a bit more racing on abgoforit the team started winning much more often. But I also wanted to help alugia and now I can do all of the things: help alugia , get more eggs, and be on abgoforit. Abgoforit actually won 10 times in a row after that !!!.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

My angry birds go is very glitchy I had 9,999,999 before but now I have my normal 6,100 but the leaderboards for angry birds go on mine is different and I can’t even find any of the other teams. All the teams I see now are different. If this does not get fixed I cannot play angry birds go anymore. My other account is normal.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

My eggs are at 9,999,999 all the players and teams on top are different . Plz tell me if this is happening to other players. @sal9. Bug report @abgofast I am not in your team anymore too.

oldschool
    @oldschool

You are in Cheater’s Hell, as I call it. Certainly due to the abnormal amount of golden eggs. If you have not allowed anyone to interfere with your ABG game through 3rd party programs, contact Rovio and explain the situation. I was once flagged for no reason, but they eventually moved me back to the legitimate player rankings.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

Ok
    Yeah it looked like a totally different part of angry birds go

Yesterday I had 6,100 eggs and the next day I had 9,999,999 I don’t know how that happens.

Thanks for the help Old School.

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

I think I need a better team because with a lot of inexperienced teammates is hard to collect eggs. Anybody know about vacant positions in a good team? ;)

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

Join “a fast t3am” I have one of my accounts there and it is very easy to get eggs there. I promise you that it will be easier to get GE,s there then we do 4u. I may join that team with my main account later when rovio fixes it to get to 10,000 or more eggs.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @abgofast. I still here not playing video games … They really crashed myself …

I did spent time an some money … But really butter me with so many troubles …
    I hate ROVIO …

I am on a FACEBOOK Groups . Spanish … They are really friendly and from my Coutry Mexico . I love what I am doing know … A lot communication with my country friends I akready meet … Thei name… TAPATIOS de Alma y Corazon … Y Romanticos de Alma y corazon ..

I speak with them every single day . I still live in USA … So them make feel like I am at home … Both groups ara closed only for members .. But if you interested y can send you some pictures of my new endeavors …

I will play once and while with you guys … And please don’t forget me and count with me … So I was really Frustated about de Game and Rovio …
    Try to understand me. Hugs every one.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi @abgofast… I down load 9 Pictures about my new endeavors and my groups on FACEBOOK . It is Spanish .. But surely you’ll understand . Take a Loock my pictures in my Albun and if you want you can show up to my dearest friend on here y still loving you .

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

@ultimate1 thanks for the tip, but I finally found a free position in the team Vuks.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

Ok but if you ever want easy golden eggs join “a fast t3am”

Rovio still hasn’t fixed my ABG so I’ve been plaging Angry Birds 2 and I’ve gotten to level 84

oldschool
    @oldschool

@nacho18 We miss you. Perhaps a new installation or device could help. Damn…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool

@bluebear
    — The ABGOFORIT team is down a member right now. The team is full with a driver with 20,000+ eggs but we don’t know who he or she is as they’re not part of this forum or member of the Nest

If you’re interested, drop me a message and we can see to add you to the team :)

With the summer upon all of us, the racing is slowing down some but we’re still ranked #1 in the game and our progress is steady

Cheers!

Happy summer to all teammates both current and on leave … when you race … race fast!

PS … I have been playing Angry Birds Pop! I’ve 3 starred all levels to level 245 (I finally got level 194 3 starred a few days ago…do a search on this site to see the number of people not able to get that one!) In any evident, I thought I was almost through all levels only to get hit with an update that now goes to level 275! I see the Nest identifies the update today with Chuck and Lava … can’t wait to waste my weekend blowing up bubbles!

PPS: … I tried to enjoy Angry Birds 2 … I really really tried. I got through the first 35 levels to finish the New Pork City episode and just unlocked Bomb Bird as I enter the Bamboo Forest Enchanted Woods episode. I see a number of you well ahead of me…I mean way way way ahead …. both @jorge-freeman-1 at level 68 and @oldschool at 86 with @platium all the way to level 126 and old teammate @philhayler at level 127. Guys…does this game get more fun? I found it kinda of boring … relatively easy to 3 star everything and so I lost interest.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Hey Captain and team…I’ve been playing AB2 this week, taking a short break from the racing. It looks like a lot of other racers are doing the same-the scores have been pretty idle this week. I’m on level 197, three stars all the way. The game did get better, and there a a few very hard levels, but it is getting very repetitive-I don’t know if I’ll finish or not. Back to the tracks soon! Cheers!

oldschool
    @oldschool

I believe AB1 is a far better game. More well-rounded and well-thought. AB2 is more beautiful, but it has important design flaws. I don’t like how luck is such an important factor. And the load times are huge.

I’ve been slowly getiing more eggs in ABG, since the number of Senna spammers has been relatively high, recently. This pisses me off. They should at least limit the number of SPs to two per race.

janmej
    @janmej

Hi everybody. It’s been a long time. I’m still playing though. Or at least I was up until a week ago. I have not been able to play multiplayer for a week now. When ever I try I see the spinning timer. Anybody else on iOS with the same problem?

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@janmej Hi Jan. I had the same problem, starting last Thursday. I was finally able to race again this Monday afternoon. No problems since then, hopefully you can get back soon!

Steve

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,926 through 2,950 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.