ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,901 through 2,925 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

Hey AbGoFast I have just tested the myth of Senna’s helmate and the results for IOS and Android are YES!!! it works. I did 3 gamemodes: 1 Player,Multiplayer,and Team Multiplayer. On 1 Player you don’t get to use unlimited Senna birds but for Multiplayer and Team Multiplayer you do get “unlimited” Senna birds and with out the helmate in all 3 gamemodes you don’t get unlimited Senna birds. So YES you get “unlimited” Senna birds and ABGoForIt is right. It works on both IOS and Android. I think this may not be a bug Rovio may have done this on purpose . Even if it is a bug don’t tell Rovio !!! Because this a bug we would like to keep. Thanks for tell me this @abgofast.

oldschool
    @oldschool

It is true, and it seems it’s on purpose.

I found it an interesting update, since, perhaps for the very first time, kart and upgrade costs haven’t increased. Charging more gems and removing rewards has been the one main reason why Rovio would release an update for this game.

Now, from time to time, it does makes things harder. I notice that once every two days, the opposing teams will be abusing power-ups and specials. And when one abuses Chuck Senna’s special, it gets really nasty, of course. So my golden egg farming today was slow, really slow.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

I’ve been having a hard time on Stunt could someone tell me some tips on racing in multiplayer especially Stunt ?

I’ve been racing on 2 different devices one has fully upgraded Stunt kart and the other has a barely upgraded Stunt kart and I feel like the barely upgraded stunt kart is faster than the fully upgraded kart. Has anyone else felt like that happens ?

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@abgofast @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool
    Hey mates, as you know, I`m not longer playing the game since May 2015. You are very good Friends and I miss you. I have fun with my new Wii U. We (brother, me, father) play everyday day on this. Hope you are fine and @abgofast tell me when your team pass the 1000000 eggs. Good luck too everyone!

Cheers, Thorporal_Daes7.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@ultimate1 the L4 Hog Rod is the fastest kart for Stunt. If you don’t have that (since it costs a lot of gems) I would recommend L4 Wall Magnet.

I noticed the same thing on the karts in Stunt. It seems like, for whatever reason, the karts actually slow down when upgrading from L2 to L3. However I do believe a L4 kart is faster than a L2 so it is worth upgrading if you can afford it.

Final trick I’ll share is that you want to minimize turning as much as possible in Stunt and to actually ride up the sides of the tracks on turns. With practice you will be faster than the vast majority of people who are even using leaf blowers.

Best of luck.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

Thanks for your advice @phoenix6 I do try to minimize turning and drift as much as possible and I will try to go up the sides on a turn when racing in stunt.

I have a lot of coins and gems and I have some telepods so I have the fastest telepod available karts for all the areas. I haven’t upgraded them yet because I have been saving up for any new update with a new areas.

I can get most stunt karts So which one should I get. I don’t want to lose so much of my coins and gems if it isn’t worth it . Should I get L4 Hog Rod ? I currently have the Point Breaker L4.

Also I have noticed that the handling slows your stunt kart down according to me. When I only upgrade the the acceleration and top speed the Kart is very fast but after upgrading handling the kart get slower. I believe that the handling makes it easier to drift which slows you down.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

Cool !!! – Angry Birds 2

image.jpg

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@ultimate1 if you can swing it I would say go for the Hog Rod…it is noticeably faster (but a little harder to control) than Point Breaker and you won’t be disappointed.

I will agree that upgrading handling can be detrimental depending on the track because you sometimes want to slide around as your kart doesn’t slow down as much when sliding/drifting. However you need to to get the fully upgraded L4 karts (which are actually faster than the L6 money karts) and isn’t as detrimental once you figure out how to make your way around corners with the tighter handling.

oldschool
    @oldschool

Listen the man: he is the world’s #2 driver for a reason! Fortunately, the cheaper (L4) karts are faster than the expensive (L6) ones. You can do fine without buying telepods or gems.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

I just got the L6 Dragster Snout ( I didn’t have the telepod for L4 Hog Rod) and it goes fast.

image.jpg
    Still need to upgrade it much more.

And the L4 Hog Rod and L6 Dragster Snout are the same cc when fully upgraded

@oldschool
    is right if the L6 is more expensive than the L4 doesn’t mean it’s better and I completed the whole game in 2 weeks without any purchases I did purchases after I completed the game. So it’s very easy to complete Angry Birds Go without purchases.All it takes is a bit of time.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@ultimate1 & @alugia yes it is counterintuitive but L4 karts are faster than L6 karts. It has been discussed several times on this thread already and I obviously haven’t confirmed this on every single kart but from experience it has held true. I can pretty easily tell how challenging a team race will be based on the karts the other teams are using.

Also, I never pay attention to the max cc of a kart since it seems to be more of just a number Rovio assigns and has little to do with how good a kart is relative to another kart.

And, haha, thanks @oldschool for the backup. :)

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

How long has everyone been playing Angry Birds Go ? And how long did it take you to be in the leaderboards ?

I want to see who are the most experienced players.

I have been playing for 3 years and I have 3 accounts for each year. The account I made this year is the best and I am trying to get 10,000 eggs. I may try to be in the leaderboard later on.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@ultimate1 I believe you are mistaken on the playing for 3 years. ABGO! was released in 12/2013 so it’s only been out for a little over a year and a half.

It’s hard to remember when exactly I started racing but it was probably about a year ago. I didn’t play as much once I passed all the standard levels but I started again when team multiplayer was added to the game in 11/2014 and have been playing mostly consistently since (sidelined for over a month due to account bug). If by leaderboard you mean top 5 I’ve been there for about 2-3 months. Also there have been so many cheaters for such a long time until recently it has been hard to tell what place you were truly in. Not to mention all the many problems and many people being sidelined from bugs, losing karts, or losing progress. The leaderboard has really been a mess until recently.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

Sorry for my mistake, I don’t want you to think I lie . I know I have 3 accounts but i don’t know how long I have been playing for then.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@ultimate1 no worries. I think we can all say our memory fails us from time to time.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@ultimate I wish I knew how long I’ve been playing. It was as soon as I could download it for Android, pretty much. I was expecting something more demanding in terms of difficulty, with laps and stuff, but it seemed good enough up until I unlocked Stella and learned of the energy thing – Rovio now calls it “cupcakes”. I only play multiplayer nowadays.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

I think I got angry birds go as soon as I knew it came out. I played it till air but then stopped. The nest time I played it to stunt. And now I did the whole game . I’m a focusing on multiplayer but I get tried trying and bored . I made 1000 GE’s in one day one time . I normally get angry birds games as soon as they come out. When I am 10,000 GE’s I will get into abgofast and try to get 100,000.

Have any of you seen me race in WeDo4u ? I want to know how Angry Birds Go displays my races.

oldschool
    @oldschool

If you want the best possible results in multiplayer, you need to use the best karts. So here goes my advice:
    â–ª use either the first or third karts in Seedway, Rocky Road, and Stunt, and the second kart in Sub Zero
    â–ª use the second or third karts in Air
    â–ª the third kart is usually slightly better, being more maneuverable (Seedway), lighter (Air), or faster (Stunt)
    â–ª use Corporal Pigs helmets as speed boosts, not offensive attacks, unless you see an attack coming

When I say “first or third karts”, I mean among the ones which were originaly available. Disregard the gift karts.

Edit: corrected advice on Air karts.

oldschool
    @oldschool

Hey everyone: the telepod karts are now costing up to 2500 gems – 2000 on daily events – so if you want the collector achievements, go for them. Still a bit expensive, but at least it is affordable.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@alugia I have never used power-ups in multiplayer, and I arrive ahead of power-up users on a consistent basis in several tracks. Of course, if they don’t make mistakes they will win, but that’s the point: they often do. Any my team mates can do the same, so it is not u usual for us to face 3 wind blowers and still win.

The only really annoying track is Rocky Road 1: the power-ups are almost unbeatable there, so that’s the track I hate the most. Everywhere else, one still has a chance.

I would say SP spamming is worse then PUs. That can be pretty annoying in several ways.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool

@nacho18
    — you’ve disappeared off the team … I’m stuck kicking newbies out … if you’re still a racer … let me know and I can add you back

@alugia
    @ultimate1 — you’re getting great advice from two beloved team mates … they might not be as fast as me but they’re still pretty awesome! haha I tease them cause I know they won’t question their Captain … or will they? who knows? at least they might get a chuckle! I still hold the #1 ranking at 172,172 golden eggs in multiplayer. Those I’ve included on the post are all members of our ABGOFORIT #1 ranked team in the game.

If either of you is interested, we have 9 of 10 spots filled right now….first come first serve. I can’t promise you’ll be a permanent team member right now. @nacho18 is the founder of this forum topic and if he wants to return, he has the 10th spot…I’m not sure why he’s off the team. It could be a tech glitch.

If you want to race with the fastest…join us and learn from our “ghosts” … trust them when they say the L4 karts are best for multiplayer.

Cheers and happy racing!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alugia … my teammates and I have raced together since multi player began and throgh this forum have fun with advice ans strategy. The bragging rights for leading, winning or being the fastest is part of the fun. We’ve gotten to know each other and formed friendships so any teases are humourous and good natured and hardly bullying. If the jokes dont translate well to you due to language differences then I apologize. If this style and approach to the game offends you then I guess our team isnt for you. No harm meant to anyone. Cheers

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@alugia I’m gonna get my Captain’s back here. He’s too nice of a guy to lay it on the line, but I’m not. Cyber bullying? Really? You must be a kid, because you’re acting like one. If so, then no offense, I was a kid about 50+ years ago and I understand. If it’s the language difference, again, no offense and I understand. I’ve been to foreign countries and I’ve stuck my foot in my mouth many times. If neither of these scenarios apply to you, then you need to man up. @abgofast has assembled a fine, honest team that I’m very proud to be a member of, and I know he means to offend no one. It ain’t braggin’ if you back it up. Cheers.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

@abgofast I can join your team I have 5,600 eggs but I almost stopped playing angry birds go but if u let me your team I’ll start playing again and get to 10,000 or more. I will get 10,00 eggs in about 1 week if I play a lot. I will not take too much time .

platium
    @platium

hi @alugia

do not worry about @abgofast, he means no harm… he cant even tickle… what is tease?? haha…

on serious note… he meant no harm… only poking us… just like in fb the “poke”

enjoy your stay here @alugia..

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,901 through 2,925 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.