ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,876 through 2,900 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • oldschool
    @oldschool

Most certainly it is Ayrton Senna. But no updates so far. I wonder what special power he will be given.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@oldschool . I already download a Pic. On the news: Abgo! It’s on my album. I don’t know to download directly to the Forum. Please tell all this : you can even check the link and give all my beloved Racers this New .

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@abgofast @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool

Hey mates, I have some news, not so good.
    Unfortunately I have to tell you that we are retirinng from the game due our father bought to us videogames and we play everyday. This is the reason that I don`t post very often.
    Also I`m tired of spending gems in PUs and some weeks ago I said that when I get I get the 100000 eggs, I will stop playing the game.
    Your are my second family here, you are very good friends and I will miss you. So now, in very rare ocasions, I will check the forum.
    Also I have to study very hard due the exam for the university. My mother tell me that I can`t play both things, or your new videogames or Angry Birds Go!, so I want to have new experiences with our new Wii U videogames.
    I`m at 100873 eggs since about 2 weeks ago. I miss the ABGOFAST team and my team BUCKNAKED.

This isnt a goodbye forever, its a see you soon.

I won`t forget you and good luck to everyone!

Cheers. THorporal_Daes7

oldschool
    @oldschool

Cheers, @corporaldaesn. I’d agree that playing a whole new console would be more entertaining. And have luck at your exams and with your studies!

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Interesting – abgofast and abgoforit in our team. :)
    IMG_1084[1].PNG

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @phoenix6

I noticed this, too! I even got a pic of it, but yours is better, anyway.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @phoenix6 @bluebear

Hey team! it’s been weeks since a post from the Captain … summer is here and with no new updates to ABGO! like many of you, I’m not racin’ as fast or dedicating as much time to adding golden eggs … hehe … how do you improve on the #1 world team ranking?

So they say “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”

Celebrities like us have to deal with this all the time :) These wannabes and newbs think that by adopting the handle of ABGOFAST or ABGOFORIT means they’re achieving a status only we elite racers can ever truly reach. Alas, they live in a world of wanting it all but not working (or racing) hard for it :))))

I’m not shocked by a driver picking the name ABGOFORIT…that handle was setup for a team so it would be available to any individual to call himself/herself this name

As for the “fake” ABGOFAST driver with a score of 15,000. My guess is two things may have allowed this to happen. First thought…did Rovio actually program the game to allow multiple drivers to use the same driver name…wouldn’t be too much of a reach based on how many bugs are this game! …second thought…this person is a iOS driver…name is available on iOS because I’m Android user. OR last thought… this person is clever enough to put a blank space after the “T” thus tricking the app to thinking it is a unique user name from my handle.

Either way, there is only one “real” ABGOFAST. He has 156,000 eggs. He is Captain of the world number team, He is the guy owning the #1 spot on the driver standings, AND he’s awaiting Aytron Senna’s release so he can prove that any new drivers Rovio adds to the game will come in second to him :)

Yeah…it feels good to get the engines all fired up again! Go Fast my friends! Go Fast!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @phoenix6

I had this team score, but I had to spoil it since I still had cupcakes for the best racers.
    oldscore.png

With today’s 21 thophies, I finally got past the 4000-trophy mark. Now I just need to reach @janmej’s 10k trophies! :P I have also regained my 24th place in the drivers rankings. The damage due to that cheaters’ hell bug was huge, in terms of my golden egg count.

@abgofast
    After further studies, I have finally concluded that “We Do 4U”‘s abgofast is not you. The score seems lower, the team seems different than ours, the avatar has two eyes, instead of a single one, and its color lacks some red or orange. Yeah. Probably not you.

But speaking seriously: his nick is all small letters. They have used a “small caps” font style for this game, so capitalized letters are just a larger version of the lower case ones. Or, better speaking, lower case fonts are a smaller version of the capitalized letters. If you compare the font size of abgofast and ABGOFORIT on @bluebear’s picture, it will get clearer. Their system is probably unix-based, so font case matters.

@jorge-freeman-1
    What has happened? I remember you being on my tail, so that I thought you would reach 70k (way) before me. Vacations?

Edit: I could go for “757677”, but I still had remaning cupcakes for Corporal Pig, Red and Chuck, so I kept of playing. I am always too hungry for trophies and golden eggs.

Angrybird8
    @angrybird8

I have 191: Seedway 47, Rocky Road 57, Sub Zero 26, Air 28, Stunt 33. For me is the hardest challenge Beat a friend’s score cause i dont have facebook. Skip costs 82 gems, but i have only 27…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @phoenix6 @bluebear @corporaldaesn @dbkraemer

Hey team!

Aryton Senna update has finally landed on Android…I assume iOS too (see the Nest home page for more details)! Sweeet! Chuck with Senna hair and his speed boost lasts longer! Great for those “stay in 1st place entire race challenges”

Win 41 races and unlock Aryton’s helmet … seems to only apply to single player as I chose my first Ayrton character race to add some more to our team golden eggs on multi-player but didn’t get credit for my 1st place trophy on the helmet unlock

No new tracks and nothing else really going on with this update. But a new character and 5 more cupcakes to race with isn’t too bad!

I’ve got some motivation now to race fast and race hard! Go Fast my friends!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @phoenix6 @bluebear @corporaldaesn @dbkraemer

We seem to have 9 of 10 racer spots filled on the team now .. the first of @wazemank @dbkraemer @corporaldaesn or @bluebear that wants to join (re-join) the #1 ranked team in the game, feel free to find a spot on ABGOFORIT

Anyone reading this forum that wants to join, I will be scouting. I’ve been kicking any racer off the team that joins who has less than 10,000 golden eggs so be warned :)

Cheers!

oldschool
    @oldschool

Hey, captain! I also noticed the win count does not work in multiplayer. Anyway, I am a Senna fan so I am happy anyway. I am only worried about our other team mates, who seem rather absent.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@oldschool, I am still around and playing. Been trying to regain my #2 position but I was on vacation for 2.5 weeks and Yuriy was able to pass me. Also not gonna be playing this weekend as it is our Independence Day but I’ll regain my position by our leader @abgofast soon enough. Also haven’t been able to check out Senna but looking forward to it really soon.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Well … the Ayrton Senna update is here and it’s fun to have a new driver to race with but the update seems to only have given us Senna and a helmet to win after 41 single player wins so overall it’s a bit disappointing given the other updates to AB games recently. On plus side, I have no bugs or issues with updating to report. I made it through without impact and that’s saying something given the poor history Rovio has on updating this particular game.

@oldschool
    … as @phoenix6 sort of mentioned in his own post, i do know our top 5 are active on the game but we’re all a bit lazy on the postings here … summer holidays and busy personal lives no doubt … like our fearless leader @nacho18 has (or possibly had) some family weddings to enjoy!

@dbkraemer
    has re-joined us. He was part of our team but then disappeared when the update came out but we’ve got that fixed now so all 10 racer spots are full again … he pushed us over the 800 thousand mark so …

…I went a bit out of my usual character and boasted about our success on the main page under the Senna update … shout out to all teammates too … heck … if I don’t brag about us … who will ? :)))))

@phoenix6
    … Yuriy’s persistence is also ‘frustrating’ me … less than 10,000 eggs now separate him from getting the #1 spot. Yes…I still have a great lead but it’s clear the dedication this summer is much more in his favor than mine. I have to put in some more race time to keep a few laps up … looking to get over 165,000 this weekend (this will be challenge as they say we’ll have a warm hot summer weekend … these are rare around these parts so gotta take advantage of the situation!)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @phoenix6 @dbkraemer

Not sure if anyone else as noticed this yet but at least on Android, even if you run out of cupcakes on Aytron Senna bird, you can continue to race with him on the team multi-player….shhh…don’t tell Rovio!

EDIT: As of today (July 9th), the “unlimited” Senna bird is gone off my Android device. You have to buy more cupcakes with gems or watch video just like the other birds when they run out too.

EDIT: I was mistaken. The unlimited Senna bird exists on Android IF you have him wear the helmet. If you take the helmet off, he tires out and can’t be used. Therefore, the helmet does add value to get it!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast Better delete this post asap, man! :P

Edit: either they fixed it, or there are more conditions for it to work. I have used all his cupcakes in team multiplayer, and it worked as intended, that is, either I watch a video, or pay gems. I’m not watching any videos so as to help this boycott:

VIDEO BOYCOTT (closed)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool — I’m still racing with “unlimited” Senna birds. Used all 5 cupcakes, no videos needed to watch no gems needed to pay like with other birds … still able to race with him.

I don’t find the “video / ads” in GO! all that bad considering they “reward” you for something if you watch (i.e. gems or racer cupcakes or extra special power). They do put something just before a race that your forced to see but it’s not a 30 second video. They’re worse in other Angry Bird games that just play random videos every so often. If this becomes more common to GO! … they will be successful in making me Go Away :)

janmej
    @janmej

Hi everybody. Hope you’re enjoying summer (and I guess winter for some of you). I have 4 weeks off from work, travelling some, but also have a bit of time to try out Senna. And mind you, have I been stupid. Instead of carefully reading @abgofast’s post about only getting credit for winning single player races, I’ve been racing multiplayer single mode, spending unbelievably many gems, and watching tons of videos only to realise yesterday when I came above 50 wins with Senna in multiplayer that it has all been in vain. Well… anyways the unlimited bug you experience on Android doesn’t apply to ios.

Is the helmet all you get? Is he getting faster with the helmet?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej – yes … you get the helmet and its yellow with Brazil flag colors. You dont get to see Senna’s flowing hair. The helmet is kind of triangle shaped like Chuck but sort of flat on the top. My first reaction was “cool…I won the helmet. ..I raced with it….now can I take it off and let the hair blow in the wind?” So far….cant find the option to remove it.

Other than looking fast …. he’s no faster with the helmet than without it.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

@abgofast- to remove the helmate go to the tree where all the angry birds are and click Senna. You will see a small helmate near the time just click that helmet and Senna won’t have it on

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@ultimate1 very cool :) I didnt pick up on that functionality till your post. Itncan be removed as you describe. Rovio programmers got this one right!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast What a shame: safety first, man!

The helmet has Senna’s colors in it. It was demanded that he would have the country’s colors on it at some early racing competition, but he decided to keep it for the rest of his career.

It’s been hard to get it: the game is crashing pretty often in 1P mode.

ULTIMATE
    @ultimate1

I was trying to put an image instead of a link and I finally succeeded.

image.jpg

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @phoenix6 @dbkraemer

I’ve edit my prior posts about “unlimited” Senna birds but believe I’ve uncovered the secret power of the helmet !!! So this warrants it’s own post

Use Senna bird WITHOUT helmet and he tires out after 5 cupcakes just like the other birds.

Use Senna bird WITH helmet and he never tires out !!!

So get the helmet. Until @ultimate1 shared the news with me you could race with or without the helmet, I didn’t realize this could not be a bug but the POWER OF THE HELMET

So for those of you yet to get it … go after it. My iOS teammates…tell me if this works on iOS the way it does for me on Android please :)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,876 through 2,900 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.