ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,826 through 2,850 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Sorry I have problems posting because the web page didn`t respond.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast @nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @abgofast @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep

I may have to try this team for now. :)

Screenshot_2015-05-01-11-02-17.png

Edit: @corporaldaesn These are the races I’ve done the last couple of days. See: I never use PUs, so this shows that one can still win even with just 1 SP per race most of the time. So, my suggestion is that you try single multiplayer when SveecSkyOne’s rank is near your team.
    Screenshot_2015-05-01-11-10-26.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-30-23-36-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-30-23-36-44.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-30-23-36-55.png

janmej
    @janmej

@oldschool glad you didn’t leave. I hope Rovio steps up. Maybe you have the ticket no? I’ll write them about it too. And thank you so much for the lucky box. You too @alcusto for the boxes. It really makes me so happy when I open the app and see the message notifications at the top rightcorner.

@corporaldaesn
    I actually think Rovio matches us up with the teams using the most PUs and SPs in order for us to spend money. I’ve been racing for two hours tonight and almost every race was against Sweecky. Needless to say it didn’t go very well.

@abgofast
    those Pez dispensers are brilliant. Your girlfriend really gets you. How cool!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@janmej You are welcome. I hope you and your sidekick make good use of it!

The ticket is 1129238. It’s Worker’s Day, so I will probably have to wait till next Monday, at least.

Edit: if @dbkraemer is still around, he could hold the spot so newbies don’t hurt the team with poor performances. I believe removing the newbies will not allow me to get beck for now, since I’m probably flagged as a cheater (HOW???), thus, unable to find and join legitimate teams.

Edit2 (in reply to @victordaesn bellow): I will quote your ticket number when I get the time. It seems they are pretending not to see the major issue, which is, a user (supposedly) uses a PU once, and his enemies have to suffer facing the PU ghost thousands of times. If I had to face PUs each time my opponents use them – no more – I’d at least know the next ghost would probably be fair. But PUs are not all the issue: some ghosts will use 2-3 PUs and also 3-6 SPs a race. It’s preposterous.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@oldschool You have to contact Rovio, this is unfair for you. You are a legit player.
    Also I had a better day recing:

Hey Mrs. @janmej, You are right, rovio order users to pay money in the game. Here is reply regarding the use of power ups in the multiplayer:

Alina, April 30, 2:57:
    Hello,

Thanks for contacting us!

We appreciate your interest in our game!

We are pleased to see that players love the game and that is the reason why we try to improve every game version.
    Unfortunately, we can not remove them from the multiplayer.
    Each player has the opportunity to buy gems if you want and if you have the chance.

If you mean some players who are too enhancers in cars, there is a possibility that the case of some cheaters.

Our developers are aware of this issue and try to resolved in future updates.

If it refers to the fact that some players buy gems with money to be stronger in the game, that’s the option that they choose and we can not do anything about it.

If you have questions remain at your disposal!

Thanks!

Best regards,

Alina

Rovio Support team

Editar: This reply was in Español, I had to translate it.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@oldschool
    I am with you man in the no PUs and 1 SP school. I think I used only once the accelerator in Rocky Road. If you guys see my ghost using the accelerator it is most probably that single case when I was particularly frustrated against the Squeaky team.
    Although I’m totally surprised, it’s clear that you have fallen in the cheaters’ “hell”. I see among your usual opponents the avatar of our old friend who caused our team ABGOFAST to be doomed. I never encounter him anymore!

@jorge-freeman-1
    @abgofast
    Guys I had read with interest your post a few pages back about the infamous challenge “spend more time drifting than not” in Stunt. Well, I had been stuck for months in this sucker in all three tracks of Stunt. Clearly misprogrammed considering how easy it is to pass this on the other circuits but terribly frustrating on Stunt.
    I decided to put all of myself in trying to beat these challenges and I made it!!!
    After using all the Stunt karts repeatedly with similar bad results, my choice of kart went to the Mega Rocket L6 (fully maxed) and the driver was Stella. Yes, as Mike suggested this was one of the best choices for this challenge because her SP can be unleashed either before a group of TNT boxes or when surrounded by aggressive bomb throwing opponents. I found that Stella can still drift while inside her bubble which makes this great in aforementioned circumstances.
    Mike was correct to say that the key to pass this sucker is to build up a high drifting percentage (possibly betwwen 40 and 50%) right from the start after a very few turns. In order to make this easier I found that it’s good to start immediately at the 1 and make Stella spin repeatedly because while spinning the drifting already starts counting.
    I also used the target kart PU which I found was great to give a higher speed and better agility for turning faster from left to right.
    Unfortunately, even when following all above tips, one must be particularly lucky because many times even the best laps are ruined by some stupid opponents’ attacks.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @dbkraemer

The man, the myth, the legend @dbkraemer answers the call from @oldschool to come on board. It feels good seeing his name again on the team roster … even if this is a temporary setup … I assume DBK’s answering @oldschool’s request from a day or so ago … guess he’s not totally retired from ABGO yet ;)

I’m very thankful cause I’ve been kicking “newbies” and “wannabes” to the curb with frequency! Now I can focus on racin’ again

145,145 golden eggs and it’s slower collecting these now as all of you have very well documented the increased frequency of ghosts using power ups and multiple character powers.

2,100 challenges completed (535 Seedway, 555 Rocky, 330 Air, 350 Stunt,330 SubZero) … starting to regret the 2,500 goal … I forgot how grinding and time consuming the challenges are to complete!

@alcusto — do you find the “remove the fruit bar in 40 seconds” challenge on Sub Zero Track #3 just as frustration as Stunt Track #3 ? I found this one last night and even with a few Hal’s and leaf blower still not able to nail it…best was just over 40 seconds at say 42 or 43.
    I’ve also come up against the “splat 40 fruit without steering” on Air Track #3 to be quiet annoying … I have solved this one in past but glitch seems to reset your counter if you take flight even without steering..I don’t remember that happening months ago when I last completed it.

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer thank you!

@phoenix6
    I guess Yuriy can feel your breath down his neck. Or he could be reading over our shoulders. He seems to accelerate. I know you can do it however! Go for it!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@janmej @phoenix6 This seems appropriate!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17yfqxoSTFM

Thanks a lot, @dbkraemer!

@jorge-freeman-1
    @abgofast @alcusto

My current challenges are quite demanding in terms of gems. It doesn’t help they some seem to glitch – particularly, the PU ones. A couple of days ago, I spent 4 King Sling ones just to see the counter reset to 0 the next time I tried it. I wish I could just burn 7 PUs and get it done, instead of having to wait for the races to complete. Seven races in a row ends up being annoying.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Hey @abgofast, You don`t have an avatar! Look here:

@oldschool
    Any reply from Rovio? Your case have to be resolved quickly.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@oldschool & janmej yes, Yuriy indeed has no where to hide anymore and will have to be looking at my back now as I have passed him to claim the #2 non-cheat spot.

Screenshot_2015-05-02-23-25-46.png

Would’ve been nicer if I had the actual #2 spot on the rankings but I suppose that’s better than dropping down to #7 based off Rovio’s screwy rankings sometimes. I’m sure Yuriy will be able to pass me soon as he usually racers while I’m asleep and vise-versa, but I plan to come back and extend my lead by the end of tomorrow.

@stevep
    & @janmej keep on going guy and gal! @abgofast says he’ll double our enormous salaries again if we can join him to claim the #1-4 spots on the leaderboard! Just think of all the PEZ dispensers and candy we could buy!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6 Congratulations!!! Yuriy has been toppled! I know the Captain is beaming as well. Today actually ends my vacation, so tomorrow I should be back to my daily attempt at 1000-1500 GEs-they do seem quite a bit harder to get lately. Maybe I can make up some ground on Yuriy, although it will take some time. He’s a racer! @janmej is breathing down my neck, (which is a good thing) so maybe we can knock him off together!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6 I see that. I raced 5 races in a row with Endr, and he finished 5th or 6th every race, always last on the team. I thought those two spots were reserved for me!

janmej
    @janmej

@phoenix6 you did it! Yuriy must be rather grumpy by now. I outranked him a while back and then he sort of gave up for a bit only to return, race pass me with a vengeance, and now you have restored the team’s honour. Well done.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @oldschool @dbkraemer

So I kicked racer Endr to the curb about ten minutes ago. Then got a guy name EliotB and now the latest … a racer who goes by name ABGOFORIT with about 1000 eggs.

@wazemank
    — please let us know if this is an issue similar to @oldschool ‘s issue … otherwise, we have a few other forum folks available to take your spot permanently
    thanks

@phoenix6
    — congrats ..you’re return has been meteoric! … it leaves only one question for you … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJKY59NX8o

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    Re the “remove the fruit bar in 40 seconds” challenge on Sub Zero Track #3 I don’t consider it as frustrating as the one in Stunt #3 because in Stunt you have to use all PUs whereas in Sub Zero the acceleration is sufficient. The only thing, if I recall well, is that you must use Hal’s SP continuously throughout until you get the fruit bar gone. Well, the same is for Stunt, but at least the required PUs are less.

@oldschooere
    Yes you are right man, many challenges are pretty boring. If you think that the use the king sling by 7 races in a row is boring, how about the “avoid 1500 obstacles” in tracks where the total number of obstacles is just 50 or the splat 200 strawberries while drifting in Air levels where the fastest karts hardly drift and the best drifting karts are too slow to keep the opponents behind. I remember the fantastic description of the boredom of such challenge as made by great @dbkraemer when he said that he had just passed the most boring challenge by splatting 200 strawberries and singing the finnish anthem! lol

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast Smart move Captain. That’s why they pay you the big bucks!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@all thanks for the encouragement along the way!

@stevep
    I’m pretty sure I have raced with you every single time since I’ve come back and @abgofast probably 98% of the time so I wouldn’t have been able to get where I am without you both fighting along with me. I’ve also noticed that the last few days I’ve only raced against Buck Naked and We Do 4u so winning eggs has been a bit easier not having to go up against the multiple PU/SP Sweeties.

@abgofast
    yes I know where I stand…wouldn’t want to face the wrath of our leader… :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htRHj3tyYyo

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Well I had a busy day so I just logged into the game to see who the “newbie” that I would have to remove from our group. Well…no wonder the complaints from the team have stopped about the slow ‘newbies’ … superstar Abe_Goracer returns!

He returned with a bang too! Putting us over 700,000 eggs! Man…that number looks s-w-e-e-t-!

The real question is whether he and his alter ego are going to do some racing while we wait for @wazemank and @oldschool ‘s unexpected and Rovio forced pitstops to get resolved. Any luck guys?

oldschool
    @oldschool

@nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @abgofast @dbkraemer

I got an update today from the support team. They believe Mike removed me. Naturally, they seem to be mistaken, since Mike does not have that much reputation to send people directly to cheaters’ hell. He’s just an awesome pilot and leader! So, I voiced my concerns about bugs and tried to explain that I am still flagged as a cheater. I can only hope they realize what the problem is, but there is the possibility that they don’t understand what’s going on. Several things which should be impossible happen in this game.

I’m hella busy till Tuesday, so it won’t make much difference in terms of golden eggs.

oldschool
    @oldschool

I am back! I can again see our team.

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@abgofast congrats on hitting 150,000 GEs! I was able to get the legendary 123,456. It was a real nail biter though as I got stuck with 123,445 and needed exactly 11 or I would’ve gone over. Luckily you and @stevep were able to get 2nd and 3rd while I had to drive into a couple of walls to slow down enough to claim 5th…beautiful.

Screenshot_2015-05-09-17-14-39.png

@oldschool
    I’m glad you are back and ready to rejoin! Any info from Rovio on what they thought happened to you being grouped with the cheaters?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 — love that picture! goal #1 done on the golden eggs. I’m no where near the 2,500 challenges completed. I’m at 2,105 and totally bored with that part of the game now.

@oldschool
    — I haven’t been on the forum so I didn’t know you were back …I usually check forum only if I get tagged… I’ll free up a spot for you to join … for the record, Rovio Support is 100% wrong … I never attempted or even accidentally removed you … when removing a racer from the team, it always has the fail safe “are you sure Y/N” … given @wazemank has also disappeared off the team, something else happened.

@wazemank
    — any update for you? if you’re retired from the game let us know as we have an interested driver to join us. if you’re stuck in pitstop due to tech problem, we have your spot saved right now

oldschool
    @oldschool

@abgofast Thanks. And BTW, I never believed it could have been you, since – I believe – you would probably be still sleeping by the time I had the issue, around 7 AM in Brazil (BR time is UTC – 3). And I know it would make no sense at all.

I’ll try again tomorrow morning: a newbie got the spot. I couldn’t know about Waze, since our egg count is no longer similar. But it may have been the same issue. They haven’t explained why this happened, but it’s probably just another bug in the game. It was right after a race, so it might have been some crappy cheat-detection software which flags good players if they win against the heavy PU-SP users.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,826 through 2,850 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.