ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,701 through 2,725 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @oldschool and @stevep

I have moved from 132,132 to 132,608 since my post a few hours ago..I probably been only racing for one hour as I had dinner too. no connection issues … no hourglass or stupid message … competition back to the legit teams with the odd cheat team showing up now and again. Phoenix and Stevep and I are winning more than losing but sometimes the competition is using powerups and multiple special powers tonight.

Edit…update: finished the night at 133,133. Got 1,001 eggs tonight but took 71 races. Average of 14 eggs per race. So the harder competition made me race 11 more times than last night to put another 1,001 eggs in my basket. Good night everyone :) btw: awesome racin’ with you again @phoenix6 ;)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@nacho18 I’ve been able to race again for the last hour but just got the connection error again so taking a break…loading has been a little slow at times as well. Like @abgofast been racing against teams using multiple PUs and the occasional streak of cheater teams. Been having good luck racing with @stevep @abgofast and @jorge-freeman-1 and have won most races so far.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Okay Team: @phoenix6 . Thank you for your Prommtly response . First I am happy you are Back again to race. So our team is Cimpleted again with you.

Hello @wazemank here still we are . We have know ” Early Bird-Party Mode-local Multiplayer . Knew Update . So you can Race vs Your Son know . Okay.

@janmej
    Silence !!!! Sssssshhhh : cone on we’re you are : the update is here !!! So you can Race vs Litle janmej on Lical Multiplayer- Early Bird .!!! We are waiting for you!!! Okay .

@platium
    . With the knew update Early Bird – local multiplayer maybe you can Race Normally again : okay . Please comeback to Race with us.

@abgofast
    @alcusto @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep . For know we can’t Race on the Early Bird!!! That’s too bad.!!! And on Multiplayer can’t do it too !!! With me it’s the spinning clock !!! Can’t go to next page!!!

I am going to download pictures on my Albun .!!! So you can tell me if there are any difference between IOS and Android !!! And far away what else you understand about this ” Incomplete ” update!!! Okay

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi : @tean I already downloaded 2 pics. So let me know what do you thing so about this ” Incomplete ” Update!!! Okay!!!!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @abgofast @jorge-freeman-1 @oldschool and @stevep

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. It’s been a long time coming and it feels good to be back home. It was a great day racing alongside @stevep and @Jorge-Freeman-1 for the first time on the new team as well as our accomplished @abgofast. You guys rock! Like others have said I hope this update brings out some more teammates still in the pit stop…hope to be racing with you all again soon!

Only 1000 more team GEs until 600,000! I’ve just been getting a spinning hourglass recently so I might call it a night for now. Take it over you guys and gal on the other side of the planet.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Hi again. After racing 1 hour and 15 minutes I went from 70125 to 71040 with 3 losses, one with WE DO 4 U and two with ABGOFORIT. Congraculations to ABGOFORIT for getting 600000 eggs. Our team BUCK NAKED has 452694 eggs. I`m going to sleep now. See you later. Cheers

Atte: THorporal_Daes7.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @cheryl24k and @flying-falcon : we have an update : calls Early Bird . Is a Local Multiplayer. So ; comeback and join us to race . You both are welcome on this Forum.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@Phoenix6 ~ I’m glad you are playing again on the mp, buddy! Welcome!

@nacho18
    ~ I don’t play much team mp. Individual one gives less GEs but I win many more trophies there. As, fortunately, ABGOFORIT doesn’t need me to increase my GEs fast, usually I race individual. Even so, I’m already on top 100 so it goes well..
    Although, from time to time I change to team mp (f. ex.: yesterday when @abgofast notified us that it was easy to win many GEs at that moment. Thanks Captain!). But I also get that stupid error message fairly often. When I’m able to race, my mates are almost always @stevep and the Captain.
    And no, I don’t try to land on your head on the Air tracks, Mike. My sole intention is to launch timely and the further ahead I can, because you and Steve are very hard to beat and Air tracks are almost the only where I can win. Also, congratulations on your marks. Apart being a great player you’re truly passionate about the game. Rovio should be grateful for having users like you.
    About the extensive use of p-ups and sp by the ghosts, as I wrote before, it’s the most despicable aspect of this game. And I know that, contrary to what it looks like, few, if any, of us, experienced players, use gems to improve performance. Me too, would like to see ghosts using a single sp and no p-ups. I think that would increase the popularity of the game and Rovio would get the same economic results, if not better, that way. Pity that they prefer otherwise.

@janmej
    ~ hope you’re getting some good holydays! :D

@platium
    ~ me too, I’m passionate about politics but would you please come play a bit with your buddies? We miss you… ;)

@alcusto
    ~ I would like to have a word for you too but what should I say? I barely know anything about you.

BTW, has @wazemank disappeared in combat?

About @oldschool, my “xará”, I’m sure he’ll show up soon writing some pertinent words.

Finally, @corporaldaesn, congratulations for having so many GEs. Apart from that I must say I like your strategy: duties first, then play!
    BTW, your English is very good. At your age I had great difficulty in expressing myself on a foreign language. Congratulations!

EDIT – I cannot say that I’m enthusiastic about the update. All the negative aspects, including bugs, seem to remain and I have no idea where, or when, I can use the party feature. I may have to fly somewhere for it since this game is not popular here in Portugal.

oldschool
    @oldschool

Lady and gentlemen,

I had a few games, but now I am u able to play. I am seeing the endlessly spinning hourglass. The game has already crashed once, after a race in the ice. So, no good news at all, in practice.

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast @phoenix6 @alcusto @wazemank @nacho18 @jorge-freeman-1 @oldschool @stevep @platium

Hi everybody. Sorry about my silence here, I’m still playing though, going slow due to vacation, work, Little Meatball starting kindergarten, and the no connection message which comes up ALL the time. Yesterday, after the update, I was at it for an hour. In that full hour I only raced maybe 4 or 5 times as I kept getting that stupid message again and again. What good is it to adding features when you’re not fixing the basics. Let’s hope that the upcoming new birds make up for all the frustration. This bird is still angry :-).

@phoenix6
    So happy that you’re back!

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

Thanks @nacho18. Got the Early Bird update this morning. Don’t think I can use it. I play on the wifi at work and have mifi at home. Going to give it a shot at work and see if it can find another player.

platium
    @platium

@abgofast @phoenix6 @alcusto @wazemank @nacho18 @jorge-freeman-1 @oldschool @stevep @janmej

Still seeing the hourglass figure!!! And is not a pretty sight!!!

I tried the early bird feature!! It works perfectly!!! But feel funny that i am challenging myself!!! Maybe I can use it to see which kart is really fast!!

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Hello buddies. I must say – nothing new after latest update. Still crashing almost always when entering subzero track in multiplayer mode. Still “problems” with network connection. Still mostly not working getting bonus for watching ads. Why Rovio adds (imho useless for the vast majority of players) local multiplayer instead of solving bugs? :( … So, and now something nice – beat the best team is possible, sometimes ;)
    win

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Hi again, after school and studying I´m back, today April 10th is my birthday, I have 15 years old now. @bluebear my team BUCKNAKED constlantely race with yours. Welcome! @jorge-freeman-1 Thanks very much friend, I dont use google translate to write the posts. I dont have time to race on ABGO because I’ll go out to dinner with my family due my birthday.

I have so many exams in my school on Monday so I have to study Saturday and Sunday. @abgofast Congrats racer, your team has got 600000 eggs while our team BUCKNAKED has 454000.
    I`m currently a student, so I can only play the game for 2 hours, If I pass this time, my father will banish me of playing ABGO.

See you later, Cheers.

ATTE: THorporal_Daes7.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@bluebear Yes, you are right, sometimes is possible to beat ABGOFORTI but I look up this team, captain @abgofast inverted so much time playing to make the team number one of the world with 600000 eggs. Also I have a victory of 18 eggs:

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Yes, young man, i agreee with you, and i respect players of ABGOFORIT team too, of course. So please don’t take my picture above as disparagement and be cool. ;)

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@bluebear Dont worry friend , it`s only my opinion. I only say my sentiment of the things. Cheers and good luck.

Atte: THorporal_Daes7.

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Thanks, good luck is what i need. Since Christmas update i lost a lot of cars and from there i run Air and Stunt tracks with basic cars only. It was hard, but not impossible – mainly it just takes a lot of experience and this is where i am. So i wish you good luck too.

oldschool
    @oldschool

Oh, the xmas update… What a horrible piece of software. BTW, I managed to race half a dozen times in the morning, then got hit with the endless hourglass screen. Fast-forward to this evening, I got a few minutes of hourglass spinning, then an invalid team, and now more spinning hourglass. Great.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 @wazemank @platium @alcusto @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @oldschool and @stevep

After a day off, I had a hard time moving from 133,133 to 134,134 today. It took the usual 70-75 races BUT it was slow due to the well documented hourglass and message infecting my day. Things are better tonight than this afternoon.

Stopping by now to share a few things…woohoo over 600,000 as a team…remember the goal folks —
    I want us to get 654,321 !!! First person to get to this has to take a screen shot and post on the profile. It could be challenging as many of us are playing again so keep an eye on the scoreboard please!

Some big milestone achieved this weekend:

Congrats @oldschool – over 50,000 GEs now. Awesome achievement considering the tech challenges lately! I am also going to give a bit of a dig to @wazemank and @alcusto cause at one point it was a 3 person race for 5th spot. @oldschool went streaking to the quad on you guys! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank!

Congrats @phoenix6 – back with a vengeance! Already over 91,000 (missed your 90,000 achievement cause you did it so fast! Before you know it you, @janmej and @stevep will join the 100,000+ club. I got your membership cards all ready! Come get ’em

A shout out to the “enemy” — @corporaldaesn and @bluebear — congrats on your historic 18-3 victories over the world number ranked team … your postings are motivation to the team to crush you :) The rivalry is getting real now! of course all in good fun but this trash talk will happen and you better watch out!
    EDIT: ( @corporaldaesn — sincerely … happy belated birthday)

A correction on my update about the new “Party Mode” in version 1.7. The Piggy Plateau and Treasure Trail aren’t “new tracks”. It seems Rovio has given all the existing tracks names. So these are the actual names of Seedway Track #1 and #2. I didn’t realize if you touch the theme (i.e. Seedway, Rocky, Air, Stunt, Sub Zero), it will give you the names of the tracks available to race. From the video posted by Bird Leader…he didn’t figure this out right away either

Finally, I end this post on a comical note…the last few races tonight were against a cheat team called WatermelonP …. nothing special about them but one racer name … you might have seen it …. FARTPOOP776 … yup … a bit crude … a bit juvenile … but it left me wondering … do we really have 775 other FARTPOOPs out there in ABGO land? … I mean why add the 776 to the handle? … the thoughts going on in this person’s head when they entered this name amuses me more than the name itself :)

Cheers!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast That’s funny! I haven’t run across FARTPOOP776 yet. I’m sure you nailed the team for 18 GE’s.

@phoenix6
    Way to come back on fire! At the rate you’re going, you will beat @janmej and me to the 100K mark. I think once we three make it, we need to hit up the boss for a raise! What do you think, Captain? :)

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@stevep yeah I might be letting out a lot of my pent up range from not being able to play for so long by racing a lot of the past couple days. Don’t think I’ll be able to continue the run too much longer as at some point I’ll have to get my real life back in order so you and @janmej will still probably beat me to @abgofast’s membership cards. And I 2nd the raise idea!

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

decided to go to this site while I’m experiencing the evil hourglass. Thank you @angrybirdsgo for the laugh you gave me about FARTPOOPS!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@abgofast Hola mi mejor amigo, thank very much, but say Im your opponent and crush my team makes to feel a little bad because Im very sensitive, so many expressions can put me sad easily. Im always friend of many people and I dont want to be your opponent, although we are competing I always treat you and your teammates as friends. Im also feel a little bad posting the picture above I`only posted the picture because I want to demonstrate the reason that had bluebear.

Editar: I’m not exaggerating, I`m only saying all that I feel, because you kwon Im very sensitive. Also I have cake due my birthday:

So I will try to be happy all the time :) Cheers y Hasta luego.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@corporaldaesn … i’ll keep this in mind in future and choose my words differently. When I said “crush you” it was followed by a smiley face. So I intended it to be humorous attempt at the rivalry between our two teams in ABGO land. I didnt want to suggest we cant be friends on this forum. We’re all part of the same community here. Sorry if my words bothered you. Thanks for sharing your birthday cake :)))

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,701 through 2,725 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.