ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,651 through 2,675 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

Just wanted to say hi. Haven’t played all that long 7-8 months. Totally addicted. I only get to play on my way to/from work and at lunch. So, y’all are way ahead of me. Started playing mp recently when I got so stuck on challenges.

Seedway 86, Rocky Road 85, Sub Zero 36, Air 20, Stunt 27
    358341 Gold, 822 Gems, and 938 golden eggs at the moment.

Have 3 carts in Seedway, 2 in Rocky Road, 1 in others.

I was stuck on many challenges for a long time. Have overcome some of them and started progress again.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@janmej I lost it when @stevep’s license was replicated. After I was oldschool again, I no longer had my original avatar. BTW, Rovio never gave me gems they said they would due to the loskt karts. What a stupid support service…

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer happy birthday, friend!

janmej
    @janmej

@cheryl24k welcome!

@oldschool
    have you written Rovio back about the missing gems they promised you?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Thanks @janmej :) And hello to the rest of the Best Tam on the Planet :) GO FAST!!!

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Hi there:

First, a BIG THANK YOU to @nacho18 and @platium for their help on the Challenges! Now I’m at 36 for Seedway 1 Race from 12 last week. Thanks again!

For those having bugs on Multiplayer, you can try this:

1. Force- close the app from Multitasking.
    2. Restart the device.
    3. Off WiFi connection.
    4. Open the app
    5. Play a Single Player game.
    6. On WiFi.
    7. Play Single again.
    8. Force- close the app
    9. Open again and play Multiplayer!

Hopes this helps for @all.

@flying- falcon

oldschool
    @oldschool

@janmej I have opened a few tickets about bugs in the game:
    roviotickets.png

platium
    @platium

@abgofast @jorge-freeman-1 @nacho18 @wazemank @oldschool @janmej @alcusto @stevep @phoenix6

dear team member… this 1 week been tiring, we been mourning for the last of our founding father Lee Kuan Yew… think u would have read about him in major newspaper… no worry this is singapore… we are not forced to mourn for him.. we do it willingly… he was the 1 who led and turnef our country around.. hence i get to enjoy internet and angry birds go!

btw, i am really slow now… only collecting gems… how to improve my scoring points with days to come… see you..

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

Was stuck on a couple of fruit splats. Wanted to thank whoever gave the tip about using Hal. Don’t remember where I read it. Worked like a charm on Seedway spat without steering. This morning I used the same thing in Rocky Road splat 10 fruit while boosting. Thanks!!!

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Hi @nacho18, @platium:

Hi there!! I guess I’ve found some tips on Challenges, at Ch. 42 of Seedway Race Track 1. Here they are:

1. skip all “closely miss 50 TNTs” and “use all power- ups” since its more worth it.
    2. Use Hal for “Collect Fruits/ Coins in the air” types.
    3. Use Red for “Jump 100 meters”- With his boost he can go up to 132!
    4. Use Chuck for “in 15 secs, go from last to 1st”
    5. You can spin 360 degrees on 1 race then win 1st on another! Small glitch, huh?
    6. Bubbles can help when “Trash x opponents” is needed, but he is inefficient on “Completely trash x opponents”

Pls comment!

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Anyway @platium did u queue the 8 hours to visit LKY’s coffin? I only went to write my condolences…

It’s nice to see all the world leaders care deeply for our founding father and attended his funeral…

Arus73
    @alcusto

hi @flying-falcon

Thanks yours.
    Here are my suggestions using your same numbers:

1. Never skip any challenge like these. These will reappear usually every 10 challenges in a row. Whenever you skip a challenge, the number of gems required to skip the next challenge will keep going higher to a point you won’t be able to use the skip option anymore. Some players need more than 200 gems now to skip a challenge.
    2. Agree
    3. I usually choose the king pig for these challenges
    4. Agree. Red is also not bad.
    5. I didn’t know about this bug.
    6. All birds are good to completely trash opponents when landing over their heads on start, but Bubbles is good at it when during a race the opponents are close to a wall where Bubbles can smash them repeatedly. I also found out that Stella can trash opponents with her power because she is able to push them out of their cars. This is easier when the opponents are jumping or flying closely to Stella at which time she can unleash her power.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@Cheryl24k @flying-falcon ~ just a quick note to say that an easier way to do a 360° spin is to launch the kart before the word “go”. Winning after that is easy with a proper kart and driver.
    For trashing opponents by landing over them some karts are better than others. With some is near impossible. Also, I tend to have more success with some birds than others. Usually I prefer the Blues for it. You can also use King Pig to land on opponents beyond the departure.
    Finally, if you drive with Chuck and you use his sp when you are right behind an opponent you almost always trash it. Red has a sp with similiraties with that of Chuck but it doesn’t work with him. This trick with Chuck only.

@janmej
    ~ many thanks for the advices. Trophies, I have around 1600 but near 1000 were won on that period you talk abput before team mp was released where you would win almost every race…

@oldschool
    , also, sent me detailed instructions in Portuguese for which I’m very grateful. I guess he choose pm because he could write in Portuguese to me and it’s much easier, and faster, to write on your own native language…

@platium
    ~ I’ve heard the bad news about the founding father of Singapore. I wish you Singaporeans will find some good political successor(s). It’s very nice and something rare, at least in the western world, when people are happy with their leaders.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

There’s about an hour I’m mplaying. Team mp says I need to be online and on single there’s no Air races. I guess Air must be closed for renovation. Any other ideas?

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Hello! This is my first post on the nest. I`m from team BUCKNAKED. Cheers.

oldschool
    @oldschool

Hey, @jorge-freeman-1! I guess one could translate that, but I’d rather have it be sent through PM just so other teams don’t steal the tech. I would say facing stacked power-ups and 3-4 special powers is bad enough, at the moment. Part of it might be secret, since I suspect the special powers people see are not launched when I use them on my device. I’m almost certain Rovio manipulates them so they are aimed at nearby karts.

Edit: Hahaha! I didn’t even see your message, @corporaldaesn. Welcome to the forum, and please introduce yourself! You give us a lot of trouble on the tracks!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@oldschool Hello, what? Why I give a lot of trouble on the tracks? I have a lot of problems playing the team multiplayer because most of my teammates don`t use power ups. What is your team friend? Cheers.

platium
    @platium

hi @jorge-freeman-1

so far so good:)

hi @corporaldaesn

welcome to the forum! we are team abgoforit… but now i have difficulty playing multiplayer… i spend more time waiting to load than actual playing… your team is quite a challenge!!! hope 2 to play soon, so able to challenge your team… what is your name at the multiplayer? I’m platium in the multiplayer

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@platium Hello platium my name is PEJODAES. Hey, your ghost always use many power ups and most of the races is chuck. Most of my teammates are very bad playing so we won 11 eggs most of he races, sometimes we won 18 eggs, How much eggs do you have? I have 63732. Cheers and hope that you can race at the multiplayer.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Most of my teammates are inactive as Bucknaked, Coklarija, Spok, Shadow, and we have a very weak teammate with 286 eggs. The only active players are Pegg, Arg, Warmshark73 and me.

platium
    @platium

hi @corporaldaesn

i think how rovio compute the ghost is that they use your fasting timing completed and it will forever be recorded, until you break another record timing!

i had to use the power up then because the cheaters then are extremely fast! theu use all power up and special power many times.

yes chuck is my favourite!

i’m stuck with about 20k eggs. loading is slow, hence seldom play for multiplayer.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@platium Hi again platium, could you give me an advice please, I don`t have so many gems to spend in Power Ups. Since I came to BuckNaded and matched with your team, I have to spend gems to play. Cheers.

platium
    @platium

Hi @corporaldaesn

I do not use gem for powerup too. I watch the video to get free special power and the 2 power up, but normally I use the booster only.

You also need good teammates to support you.

If you are slower consider using corporal pig, I use him as wing man,knock out chasing opponent. As long your team mates are in top 2, score is guarantee.

oldschool
    @oldschool

@corporaldaesn My nick is also oldschool in game. I remember some member called “Victordaes”, would use lots of specials powers and power-ups. I thought it was you. I did see you, PEJODAES, recently in multiplayer. Today, in fact: you did fine. I am also a member of ABGOFORIT. If you’ve been around for some time, you probably remember that the team used to be named after our leader, Michael “ABGOFAST”, but due to a long story with bugs and glitches, we ended up with ABGOFORIT. You might also remember the old Donkos team, in which I and @stevep (named [STEVE]p) used to race.

I also don’t use power-ups myself. In my view, they should be removed from the game. The whole idea of buying things so as to obtain results beyond your skill is stupid to me. Since I see no value in winning through any other means but by your own performance, I refuse to use power-ups. I also use only a single special power per race, unless I am given that extra power-up gift, after 5 first places.

It sounds a bit surprising that you see team mates without power-ups, because almost always all 3 selected ghosts from Buck Naked use at least one power-up each. Well, that’s Rovio for you… They are trying their best (IMO, worst) to force players to spend money on the game.

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

@oldschool Yes one time I was “VictorDaes” Because my father and my brother also play the game with my account. I have 14 years old, Im from Spain, I dont have facebook because there is a lot of ciberattacks. I play in the cellphone of my father. I tell my father and my brother to NOT change the driver license because it will result a loss of all my eggs.

Regarding the team Donkos I remember it, I was at team Angry Riders as the name of MINECRAF, but most of the members left the team and the captain Coklarija disbanded it. And also I remember the ABGOFAST team because we have some races with it. I`m also remember when the cheaters were in the game, the only good point of them is they were good to gaining eggs. Your ghost was using multiple power ups and multiple specials powers too. This is very strange. Cheers.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,651 through 2,675 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.