ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,526 through 2,550 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@oldschool … I dont think so. Our score is back to normal. I’m experiencing no issues but Lord knows I’m just getting started.

waze
    @wazemank

@janmej Thanks for the lucky box, a really big prize: 300 coins, wooooowwwww!! :)))

Regarding @phoenix6 – Can he play? Is he playing? I was thinking that maybe some of us can join his team temporarily to help increase his total GEs until his problem is resolved. He is alone now. What do you think? 2 o 3 of us could create a new temporary team in order to race with him and maybe this way @nacho18 could aso play multiplayer.

@dbkraemer
    It’s a pity you leave us :( I really will miss your intelligent humor. I hope you make us a visit from time to time. Thanks for your technical inputs and, above all, for those fun times. Goodbye friend, goodbye Abe.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

Wow, didn’t see that coming…@dbkraemer, thank you for putting the good word, but I don’t want to see you go…@abgofast, I’ve left the sveewhatevers, and I would be honored to join your team!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep

Has anyone else tried single multi-player tonight/today? Instead of racing against 3 others, my races are exactly like team multi-player — 6 total racers and I’m opponents against all of them. Even though the players selected are 2 members of our team, myself and 3 opponents. Then…like that glitch that happened on Sub Zero Track … half the group gets half way done the race before my kart leaves the slingshot. Dear me Rovio. What the heck have you done to this game? It’s crapping out.

@stevep
    — welcome aboard … I didn’t see it coming either. Very thankful you found us and are now a permanent member of our team

@wazemank
    — last time I shared messages with Phoenix, the game isn’t allowing him to play team multiplayer … he can’t even access the team he setup right now

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

I’m aboard! Hope I can eventually fill those shoes…it surely won’t be from a lack of trying. I’m very fortunate to have a job that will allow me to play for many hours per day. I’ll be racing with you soon-Thanks!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@dbkraemer hate to see you go. Definitely enjoyed racing with you and choking from laughing at some of your posts.

@stevep
    welcome to the team…er I mean group because technically I’m on a different team at the moment.

@wazemank
    @abgofast is correct I can’t even access the multiplayer menu let alone race so no point really in joining ABGOFAST.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@phoenix6 Thanks for the welcome, hope to race side by side like we used to soon!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto @phoenix6 @janmej @platium @oldschool @nacho18 @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep

Nice way to start a Saturday morning! No cheaters on the team leader board. There were only two on the individual one or I’d be posting two pictures today

Team Standings

waze
    @wazemank

@phoenix6 – As I write you by private message, check if you are able to play multiplayer on the same device with another account. If you can, the problem is on your account. It was my case and opened a request to Rovio some days ago (you maybe remember it) and they changed my driver’s name and restored the GE ammount to 2,000, although some hours later I recovered all my GEs.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Okay Team: I did Race For First time on abgoforit : 3 races in. Row with @stevep and @jorge-freeman-1 . All 3 races loss . I don’t konw if I did race with ghosts !!! It was about 5.30 p.m. Pacific time.
    Well @abgofast @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @platium @janmej @phoenix6 @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep and @oldschool
    Finally 3 races vs Buck Naked . And all 3 loss .

No good for me I still 11,128 .

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey team I forgot to mention @dbkraemer still on the list of Team Rancking. It’s that’s RIGTH .

janmej
    @janmej

@stevep welcome! I’ve already been racing quite a few times with you today. Much fun. Sounds like a fine day job you have there.

@dbkraemer
    I will so miss you. You made me feel welcome when I first joined the team. Thank you and for all the laughs.

@nacho18
    It’s great to hear that you can race again. And yes you’re right about @dbkraemer’s profile. @abgofast decided to keep it on until @phoenix6 can return. Come back!

@jorge-freeman-1
    It seems that you’re doing great. Driver’s class 25 is definitely in sight.

@oldschool
    With @alcusto in pit and @wazemank out doing his thing this weekend, you have secured something of a lead. Congrats!

@platium
    check back soon.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@janmej Thanks for the welcome! Been racing a lot of cheaters today, easy way to gain a lot of eggs…anybody is a welcome change after racing Buck Naked 95% of the time…yes, I do have a great job-sometimes I feel guilty taking a paycheck!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@wazemank yeah the issue you had a few weeks ago sounds exactly like mine. I will reference your ticket in mine and see if they can just do the same thing for me that they did for you.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @stevep : welcome to the best Team Multiplayer : without cheaters ; just Legit Racers. Hope you fell like being at home we are very amicable: and our team is very vast on diversity and Profecional and Academic Formation : here is a Place that you can develop an improve yours knowledge . Go! Faster teammate .

@phoenix6
    try what @wazemank is recommended you : you will got it : we really miss you. Come on Go! Faster teammate .

@janmej
    seems like our Team is almost complete . Rigth except ; without @phoenix6 .!!!

@dbkraemer
    : will miss you so much !!! You left a big hole on the Racetrack !!!

@jorge-freeman-1
    : congrats for yous Driver License Class 25 . Keep Go!in Fast.

@abgofast
    @alcusto @platiun and @oldschool . Hope sooner will Reach Again 500,000 GE’s . Come Teammates Go!in Fast.!!!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@nacho18 Thanks brother! I know what kind of team this is-it’s much better racing with you guys than against you! I’m honored, for sure.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Okay Team : I see these on our Newest diversity Team. We are 5 and 5.

First Five . Old Members Racers :
    @abgofast @wazemank @alcusto @platium me nacho18
    Two Anericans : ABGOFAST and me ; two Europeans and one Asian ; Rigth . Very good Team : Pioneers and Great Racers. With Many Mileage on Racetracks.

Second Five : Newest Blood and Power on our Great Team!
    @janmej @phoenix6 @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1- and @stevep
    Two Americans ; two Europeans and one Brazilean which one is American too just was Born on SouthAmerica..!! Know if you See there are historically 4 Members with Aka strong ties on History :
    Spain and MEXICO : we did great History after Discovery of America .
    Portugal and Brazil : History Again : and FutBol Soccer too!!!!

I really Like it This Great Team : Hope we will do a lot Endeavors on Our New Episode of Faster New Tean ” Called ABGOFORIT ” nice and Great!!!

We are Ready to Go! Faster for it!!!!

What else you guys Can say about it specially @janmej and @jorge-freeman-1 .
    And @abgofast and @oldschool ???
    But you all Others : what would you like to Add on this Great New Team ???
    We have more Than 2500 “Reply’s to Date and For Sure Coming More !!!
    Let’s Go!

platium
    @platium

hi @janmej

i’m plying very slow… i think i have big issue w Rovio now… my angry bird epic cannot operate in proper now!!! as for GO!, loading takes damn long!!! and where are my lvl 4 karts!!!!

oldschool
    @oldschool

@nacho18 I feel you on the losses. Sometimes, it is frustrating to deal with ghosts using so many specials and PUs. I am not going to judge them much, since I know Rovio cherry-picks ghosts instead of storing and using them all, or at least sort them randomly. But trying your best to make no mistakes, use your specials wisely, just to see the opponents bomb your team mates while one or two of them gains a lead after 3-4 specials in a row takes much of them away from this game.

From my experience, after a number of races, the ghosts get a bit more fair, and the PU-special usage drops a bit. In addition to it, depending on who is near your score, solo multiplayer is an option. It seems pretty random: I had sequences against non-PU ghosts, but also sequences against multi-PU multi-special users.

@janmej
    Thanks a lot! I hope they keep close, since 1) we all want to advance as a team and 2) because I’m close to their score, I can see their ghosts in solo multiplayer too.

@platium
    I’m also refusing to spend gems on karts I already had – not to mention the tons of coins which had been used to level the Stunt ones.

@nacho18
    Great post! Though Germany schooled us pretty bad when it comes to dealing with the ball.

@jorge-freeman-1
    Congratulations, and stay strong and fast!

janmej
    @janmej

@oldschool @abgofast @wazemank @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep @nacho18 @platium @alcusto

Perhaps some of you remember that I send a buglist to Rovio concerning team multiplayer, iOS.

I got an answer back to day. Nadir obviously forwarded my message to a developer, who took time out to write an answer.

He writes in italics:

Spinning hour glass and slot machines:
    This is due to the bandwidth, or lack thereof, on the network they are using. There are constant optimizations going on in the back-end code, but good WiFi is highly recommended for all MP connections.

Crashing of the app when loading sub zero
    It sounds like a genuine issue, we’ll investigate further.

Answer to crashing when on Sub Zero resulting in all the eggs zeroing out
    We would like to investigate it further, which device is this issue occurring?

Flawed leaderboard, we bounce up and down and it doesn’t update properly:
    We need a screenshot of this, since it doesn’t occur for us.

Ghost freezing during game
    If the ghost freezes permanently then there is a connection issue of some kind. If the freeze is only brief, followed by the opponent respawning, then that is the expected result of a user crashing on the run that created their ghost.

Cheaters:
    We are still working on eliminating the cheaters from the team rank. Thanks for your patience.

Videolink:
    Do you mean the +2 button in the upper right corner on the main screen of your game?

Music not working:
    Sounds like a device-specific issue, reinforcing my concerns that this user is on a strange device. CNR for us.

Again, poor connection/bandwidth on the users end is causing this.

Evidently not all of the issues were addressed. It was more important to raise concerns about my legitimacy or that of my device it seems. I get so frustrated. Of course it’s not funny to be presented with a huge list of bugs, but I’m not trying to be annoying, I actually wanted to help. And it’s actually their job to fix it…

nacho18
    @nacho18

Okay Team .
    First five : @abgofast @wazemank @alcusto @platium. Then the Newest Five : @janmej @phoenix6 @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @stevep .

Seems like the Game is working good again : I have not trouble : I race 3 times again and everythin was fine . I did win All 3 Races with freeman bd Steve ;
    The only thing I see ; is the Rocky Rosd fas again Normal Picture !!! The Chinese pic. Is gone : unfortunately I have to go to work I see you tonight on Racetrack , okay .

oldschool
    @oldschool

@janmej We can get screens of some of those bugs pretty much every time we play the game. And I doubt the connection alone is responsible for many of them. They probably don’t test the game over the internet, so of course they cannot detect many of the issues.

@nacho18
    Good to know. Kick their asses!

platium
    @platium

Hi @oldschool

I have been implied as a cheater by rovio.

But you can tell rovio about this too!!!

REQUEST #1105881
    REQUEST #1077504

Look at this ticket conversation…

“Rovio Support Team Today at 22:04
    Hello,

Did you make any in-app purchases? The karts you mentioned cost around 4800 gems and it’s impossible for a player to get these karts without purchasing gems as in-app purchases.

Nadir
    Rovio Support Team

Platium Today at 23:30
    I did not make any in-app purchase. Like I mentioned before, I was the pioneer batch to play. All these karts I mentioned was not paid in gems but coins.

After the last major update, all these karts were removed from my inventory. How can this happen?

So just because I paid in coins in the past, and now is paid in gems, these karts are taken away from me?”

oldschool
    @oldschool

Pretty much, @platium. In the very least, they seem not willing to help players who do not spend real money on the game. Which is my case, too. And I have around 4 or 5k gems right now.

platium
    @platium

Hi @oldschool

I think I am sick of rovio and had to live with those missing karts!

See their reply… Anyone has any idea how did we pay for those karts? I remember it was coin. No gem at all for the initial non telepod karts.

Rovio Support Team Today at 19:20
    Hello,

The certain karts you indicated have never been offered with coins. Unfortunately, we can’t donate gems for the reason you described.

Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you’ll still enjoy the game.

Kind regards,

Nadir
    Rovio Support Team

Platium Today at 23:15
    Hi Nadir, thanks for your response, but I feel that I had been short changed.

First Rovio take away my karts and implied is my fault.

I am really disappointed. To think that I play up to 4 of your games and paid for the telepods. And now I had been accused of cheating to get those karts. It is like I cheat to get those karts. Think I had been honest enough to tell you I had not gotten any in-app purchase. I think this issue did not happen to me only. There are forumer in angry birds nest that suffer the same fate and give up after this type of response. I really think is an insult.

And I am not sorry about it!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,526 through 2,550 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.