ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,476 through 2,500 (of 3,427 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

@phoenix6 I really really wanted to do the right thing, being a good sport, and wait for you, but it’s lunch time and I need to go racing! No, really, I’m trying to find ABGOFASTER. Last time I found ABGOFAST while playing multiplayer single, and I was prompted to join, so now I’m gonna try that again. I know you will catch up later. See you!

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

Hey @phoenix6, I got your message, thanks for the reply and the kind words. After reading some posts, I figured out what was going on. You’re right, we’ve raced both with and against each other for quite a while. I left Donkos because no teammates raced anymore, and joined Sveeckczkyone today. At least it looks like they spend some time racing. As most did, I lost a lot of progress with the bad update, as well as some interest, but things are getting better. Hopefully you guys will get your problems worked out and get that “superteam” back where it was. It was very generous of you to offer to step aside just so I could join, but there’s no way I would ever do that-you guys earned your status and should stay together. If you ever have an opening, please keep me in mind, but if not, I’ll still have fun racing against you guys. Good luck and see you on the track!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Okay Team : the good thing we are in Page 100 with 2,477 Reply’s …!!! And counting ..!! So 101 could be a ” Nach-indrome ” !!!!

@janmej
    : I see on ABGOFAST Team just 6 Racers .!!! So on abgofaster : for sure are @abgofast as captain and @platium and @jorge-freeman-1 and you @janmej!!! Let me know if I am correct : and even what’s to do for Migrate to the team abgofaster . I never tried to move to an other Team . I inexperienced . So please help me to join you guys. Thank you.

janmej
    @janmej

@nacho18 I can’t find ABGOFASTER, so for the moment I’m without a team. I don’t know if it’s better for you to wait and see what happens or if you should leave now. On the backside of your driver’s license you see the option “leave team”, click and there you go.

@abgofast
    @phoenix6 @alcusto @wazemank @oldschool @freeman-jorge-1 @dbkraemer @platium have a look at this, a team called ABGOFAST2

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/janmej/album/picture/13089/

waze
    @wazemank

I’ve just left ABGOFAST and tried to join ABGOFASTER but didn’t found it, so I’ve just joined team CARTELI. If you want, join us until ABGOFASTER is visible. 3 free spots now.

@janmej
    Yes, I’ve found ABGOFAST2. It’s funny :)

My next goal: 34,567 GEs.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@janmej thank you for your promptly response : I prefer stay and see later what’s going on on our Team: I don’t want to be on Limbo without a Team : when everything is clear and secure I’ll do the best for me and our Team . Hope will be sooner.

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18 Come with me to the dark side! I need some skilled racers in CARTELI team ;)

Propitious moment to compete between us, until ABGOFASTER is visible.

aaa.png

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 

@wazemank
     @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto@nacho18

Okay. I hate this game now. 15+ hours and team doesnt show up for you yet is ranked 14 on the list of teams. ABGOFAST is 4.

Sorry Jorge. I have temp removed you to see if the invite off friends is slowing all down.

@janmej
    … mimicking is the sincerest form of flattery. Abgofast2 has no affiliation with us….

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@abgofast ~ No problem, captain!

@janmej
    ~ Many thanks for the Lucky Box. It gave me King Sling. Just what I needed!
    Unfortunately I cannot send LBoxes to friends because they don’t show up on the game.

@all ~ Jane generosity contrast with that of Rovio. My complaint for a crash on a race that, due of a bug, resulted on my loss of 100 gems is now closed. CS didn’t even sent me a word. They closed it and that’s all!…

janmej
    @janmej

@jorge-freeman-1 no problem. I realised that opening lucky boxes in challenge mode doesn’t cause a crash no more, so I’m trying to cheer up the team by dispensing lucky boxes. Unfortunately they are very rare now in challenge mode. @wazemank I can’t send you any, you don’t show up on the receivers’ list.

@abgofast
    still can’t find the team…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej .. ticket to rovio open. Its unacceptable to wait this long for the app. My account must be flagged. I dont get how it I possible to have Freeman join by invite but no one can see it. Lol…..its #13 best team and its just me :)))

janmej
    @janmej

@abgofast what if you disband ABGOFASTER and form another team. And in order to test it have @jorge-freeman-1 wait for a day before joining you?

Btw @jorge-Freeman-1 i forgot to say that you should not give up against Rovio. Explain it to them once again.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@janmej ~ Thanks for the incentive but, in fact, this already the second time that ticket was closed. On the first time I reopened it explaining the bug issue (not re!ated with the game crash…). Both times the tickets were closed and no explanation, no automatic answer, nothing!
    For now I’ll not insist. In the future I’ll proceed as I see fit.

P.S.: game crashes on the opening of Lucky Boxes still happen. Maybe not so frequently as before but they can happen. It was the opening of a Lucky Box that made the game crash resulting on my loss of 100 gems.

EDIT: @abgofast ~ Me too, I get an error if I search for ABGOFASTER. I was able to join due to your invitation.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 

@wazemank
     @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18

Okay….if ABGOFASTER is flagged as cheat, it could explain it. It is disbanded now.

So a new team name I have never used…. try searching ABGOFORIT

I had to keep the name ‘PG’ so little meatball can keep playing … mommy mommy what does ABGOGFY mean??? (Go…F###…Yourself….yes this is directed at Rovio….not my beloved teammates)

Give it maybe 1 hour before searching. Report back to me success or failure

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18 @stevep

Hi team…. finally success!

ABGOFORIT exists as OldSchool and DBKraemer have joined me…yippie I have friends again haha :))

On the backside of your driver’s license you see the option “leave team”, click and there you go. Then press “join” and find ABGOFORIT in the recommended teams list OR enter this into the search box … voila … you will be on the SUPER TEAM

I guess ABGOFASTER and ABGOFASTEST must be flagged in the game databases somehow … heck I think I tried to setup a half dozen or more times so the game is likely still trying to delete all the versions!

@stevep
    … welcome to the forum! I’m glad @phoenix6 explained what is going on. Sorry about this past weekend situation. Glad you found out the answers. I’d appreciate your racing skills and those 50+ thousand eggs make an attractive case to add you to the group. We are a full team right now though…if you want to join us for a bit while @phoenix6 addresses his tech problems, feel free to join ABGOFORIT … if I saw your note before I created it, maybe I would have used SUPER TEAM ;)

platium
    @platium

@janmej @abgofast @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1

@wazemank
    @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18

i cannot play any multiplayer now… only can see the “hourglass” keep spinning and then “disconnected”!!! so into challenges now…

they also close my ticket for the missing L4 kart without explanation and I open it linking to that ticket and said not solve and where is my L4 karts! I’ not going to pay gems for it!!!

i think rovio should change the pigs to “bugs” full of it!!! even my angry birds epic “kena”

kena is malay word for “got it” or “got shot” depending how you use it!!!!

Phoenix
    @phoenix6

@all I’m glad @abgofast found a new team name that appears to be working. I have a feeling my “tech woes” are due to Rovio flagging our ABGOFAST, ABGOFASTER, and ABGOFASTEST combinations and me being the current captain of one of those flagged teams that has been created and remade several times in a short period of time…thus they flagged me.

@wazemank
    thanks for the screenshot.

@janmej
    what the tables turn and you don’t wait for ME?!! Just kidding, go racing FAST for me…or going FOR IT! Who knows how long it’ll be before I can race again.

@stevep
    welcome to the forum! Like I said you are more than welcome to “hold” my spot on the new team until I get back…could be a day…could be months for all I know. Or you could even join ABGOFAST and race with my ghost if you like…no promises on my performance. Just keep in mind if you leave your current team you can’t rejoin. And if you decide not to do any of that at least you found a forum and great resource full of an awesome group of people with probably more intimate knowledge of the game than possibly anyone at Rovio.

oldschool
    @oldschool

As captain noticed, I could find our current name, so most our members should be able to join us.

Steve, thanks for all the cupcakes from our time in Donkos. Fun times, but as yourself noted, they weren’t active anymore.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@phoenix6 — maybe so but it doesn’t really explain why the ABGOFAST team you setup worked for everyone to join. I was racing fine last night up until we chat about your woes….for what it’s worth, I did write Rovio on this whole “weekend of nonsense” case and also quoted your ticket to see if I have any luck getting yours moved up. My ticket number is a lower number thus older ticket so maybe they will address it and move to yours right away :) Fingers crossed. I also put a bad review on my weekend support ticket so that trick usually gets a fast reply from our friend Nadir !

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

@abgofast @oldschool @phoenix6 Thanks for the welcome guys! Glad to see you’re getting that team back in order-I just got to race against you in an unimpressive 5th place loss. Seems like old times…This Skeewhatever team I’m on now (I don’t think they are from around here) is pretty active, at least for now. Not a bad team, especially for always being a couple of members short of full. The only bad thing is we race Buck Naked about 45 out of 50 races. We’re pretty even on wins/losses, but a little variety would be nice. I’ll stick with them for a while until you guys get things sorted out, but if something happens down the road and you need a permanent member, please keep me in mind. Until then, please don’t beat me too badly! :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @platium @oldschool @jorge-freeman-1 @wazemank @dbkraemer @phoenix6 @alcusto @nacho18 @stevep

GO FOR IT! GO FOR IT! ABGOFORIT !!!

The fun will be deciding what “IT” is … ideas welcome! What is IT that we want to be … #1 forever ? Racing dominance? Fastest kart drivers alive? The craziest group of 10 …err 11 ever assembled? What is IT?

We’re about half re-assembled. Guessing 3 of our European friends are sleeping now (@janmej, @jorge-freeman-1 @alcusto) and @nacho18 is on the West Coast probably having dinner soon :) — we wait your return Fearless Leader!

As it’s well document we have @phoenix6 in the pitstop (he took a bullet for his captain and I will salute him indefinitely) …with more than ready @stevep available for us (cool you accepted my friend request here…we will keep in touch that way and on this forum …got you on speed dial as you’re “next up”)

Besides having the gang together again … my favorite part right now is being able to kick out the unknown newbies with less than 1,000 eggs from the group to keep spots open for you … classic fun for this captain … so far I’ve fired 5 drivers! How did security let them in and what the hell was HR thinking letting them apply! You’re FIRED wannabe rookie! :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey Team : I am Here. ” I Join Again the Team .!!! @abgofast @wazemank @dbkraemer @alcusto @platium @oldschool . But I don’t see The Qeen @janmej @phoenix6 and @jorge-freeman-1 . Maybe they sleeping or at work .!! Hope soon they’re join us.

But I can Race take too longer on Searching Team.!!! I decided ; to Race Tomorrow !!!
    Happy very happy to see My Teammates !!! Hhhhuuuurrrrrahhh .! Vamos Campeones de Las Carreras de Cochesitos !!!! Yyyiiiihhhaaahh !!!! Andale !!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hey team … 9 / 10 of us are together again! Finally! Our team score is right … that’s all I was after when this chaos started. Thank you all for the patience

We wait for resolution on @phoenix6 issue (I’ve not heard back yet on my tickets). Open invite to @stevep to join us till all is resolved but understand if he wants to do his own thing

Now…lets…go…for…it!

BTW … congrats to @nacho18 — a forum topic with 100 pages of participation! WOW!!! We’ve kinda of taken this topic from challenges to multiplayer (good, bad and ugly of it!) but looking back, this topic really this is all about the most dedicated players of this game and our story :)

janmej
    @janmej

@all happy that I found our team. How ever the spinning slot machines and the ‘connection failed’ message makes multiplayer inaccessible.

@stevep
    if you think about changing teams I would hold it if I were you and see if everybody else have the same problem with multiplayer as I do.

@platium
    that’s weird. Rovio Seem to just close tickets now without resolving them. It’s also happening to @jorge-freeman-1

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@all ~ Yes, it’s real! Me too, I’m in the team and kicking a**. I hope @phoenix6 issues get solved soon.

@janmej
    @platium ~ I have an already big experience of dealing with CS of gaming companies and I must say Rovio’s is the worst by far. Not only do they sometimes take weeks (happened to me!) to answer as they’re very cheap on given compensation for issues with the game. No gaming company that I know of that specializes on freemium games cares much about costumers and at least Rovio fixes (some) of the identified bugs but they have much to improve on CS.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,476 through 2,500 (of 3,427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.