ABEpic Weekly scores

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum ABEpic Weekly scores

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Replies
  • KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@tomc Thanks, that is essentially what I have been doing.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

@killerkea yeah I guess it’s possible – I was at 125k last week with steady grinding but I just had a guy jump 40k in 2 hours. I never lose and I don’t even earn that much. There are definitely still folks cheating – I just am not sure how.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This evening I have “win 3 battles by destroying your opponents banner with rage” and “win 2 battles without healing”
    I could swear I’ve done each at least once, and the second twice without getting credit. The really weird thing is that it’s now 2 hrs since this set of objectives was released, and I’m still in second.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@mvnla2, the second objective with no healing can be tricky. Make sure you don’t have any weapons or items that convey healing of any sort, and that your banner doesn’t have any healing either. As for destroying the banner with rage, is it possible that you had hit the banner earlier with Rogues or Druid, and that was what finished it off? Also, if you have the Revenge badge, and you knocked out birds with the rage strike, it could have contributed to the death of the banner, and the objective wouldn’t count.

As an aside, if you get “knock out three birds with one hit” and your banner goes down with the birds, you may not get the objective because the game will think the banner was knocked down before all three birds.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mimi27 — You’re right about the “no healing”. In the bright light of morning, I figured out that the scissors set has healing, even though when you tap on bomb during the battle, it doesn’t show hocus-pocus. Not sure what the problem was with “destroy” the banner with rage. It may have been one of the things you mentioned. Have one more of them to win. Was all ready to knock out the banner with rage, but didn’t have quite enough strength with bomb’s rage attack so hit it with Matilda first; unfortunately, it was a chain attack and killed the banner. Strange to think a chain attack is unlucky.

burbman
    @burbman

Yikes! just checked my standings this week in diamond league, and I drew a very active leaderboard this week! Top score is only at about 37k with three sets of legit objectives so far, so not totally crazy, but 13th is over 20k! Looks like it is going to take some grinding to stay in this league leading up to the final week. Also looks like the majority of players are overseas, because I go to bed in the top three and wake up in the bottom three each day.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@hack1ge There are still many cheaters. 40K in 2 hours doesn’t sound possible to me. I saw someone last week in my gold league gain over 20K in 2 hours on the second day. I don’t think that is possible and he probably did it in much less than 2 hours. I’m happy that the cheater in my league didn’t advance.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@burbman, we must be in a similar league, or all the diamond players are determined to stay in diamond this week! I’m fighting to keep 11th place. The bottom three are somewhat below the others, but all it will take is for me to get an impossible objective, and one of the bottom three to grind, and I’ll be back in Platinum. It seems like the AI is more aggressive as well–I’m having to work much harder against opponents that aren’t that much different from what I encountered in Platinum.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Totally weird! I just finished my daily objectives, and I’m in first! Won’t last for long, I think.

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

@killerkea, 20k in 2h (including the daily objectives) is possible, because I do it.

With a good team, you get 2 or 3 stars on each battle and with some re-roll, you can get 150+ points by win.

So 40k in a day is possible too, but it take a lot of grinding..

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@killerkea I agree with @vyse12012. There’s also the fact that you can get weak opponents if you turn off your internet during the loading screen when entering the arena. I use this method and I finish almost every battle with 3 stars, which gives me a high chance to get the 175 points.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I guess 20K in 2 hours is possible, but chances are that I didn’t look at the person’s score right before he started playing then look at it again 2 hours later right after he finished playing. I figured he got those points in one hour or less of play and reset his objectives once or twice.

I made it to the platinum league where I can get as much as 225 points a spin now.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Double weird — Just finished today’s objectives and again in first!

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea Getting 20,000 in 2 hours in gold also seems unrealistic to me. You would have to have all the right bird classes and weapon sets and all the banner sets – to ensure you play every battle and win each comfortably to get 3 stars. And enough friendship essence to re-roll every award wheel.

Just look at the battle in the diamond league a couple of weeks ago with londojowo and logan when they were going up against the cheaters. Those two were doing a lot of grinding, but they would not have earned 20,000 per day (i.e. per objective). And they were in the diamond league, where the point rewards are higher.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@kerravon @killerkea — Today I was able to put up 20,000 points including my first set of objectives in the 5 hours before my first reset, It was five hours of solid grinding and heavy FE usage in Diamond. No way this is possible in gold league. For someone in diamond with absolutely nothing else to do it would not surprise me if you couldn’t get 40,000 every day.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

I have played my ass off today, including my first set of objectives in the 5 hours before my first reset, It was 8 hours of solid grinding in Diamond with no essence to spend and I barely passed 18,000.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

My final board for last week. I believe there wasn’t any obvious cheaters. I was in 3rd at one hour to go. Went to bed and woke up 4th. Guessing I’m going to be stuck in gold this season.

Week 13/14.jpg

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Screenshot_2015-03-22-15-33-58.png

My best effort.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@tigerussell Congratulations. That’s a pretty impressive score. Just on 20,000 per objective. I see that “ABN_Larry” made it back onto you board. His score hasn’t advance much since your last update. Presumably because his cheating method was blocked.

TomC
    @tomc

The season reward frames kinda revealed that most people weren’t in diamond after all?

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Here’s my final board for season one. As you can see, many people were robbed of higher positions because of Rovio’s fallback solution of mixing all the leagues together on the same board. So the truth is, even though we’re all kicked back down to wood, we were all competing against each other the whole time anyway. No matter which league you were in. I wonder how many weeks I didn’t get promoted because someone in a higher league who didn’t need it stole it away from me?

GLS1F.jpg

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@kerravon — Yep ABN_Larry and Romulox ended up arguing over second place (quite literally via player names) when both lost the ability to keep up with me. It was quite comical to watch. I wonder what leagues they were really in and if they could even see me at all? I stopped using FE when I hit 100,000 or I probably would have ended up closer to 180,000. Mowing down teams in the wood league is not quite as fun somehow.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@tigerussell
    Very very impressive win and board! Congratulations.
    On a side note, I am also missing the Phoenix egg. It’s the only set item I am missing. When I see it in an opposing team I run like a scared child and reset for another team. It is that powerful. Maybe we can both find it on EBAY!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@dallasreds I have four Phoenix eggs all level 41 items. Can’t believe it is so rare now…

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@tomc That’s very interesting. Out of 9 players who have claimed their prize, only 3 appeared to actually be in diamond. I now wish I had taken more notice of my leaderboard.

Did you join your arena game late again this week? It must be something to do with your level and the difficulty in finding players to fill spaces on your leaderboard.

And how come you only got to 30,000 points? Was everyone on your leaderboard taking it easy?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum ABEpic Weekly scores

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.