ABEpic Weekly scores

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum ABEpic Weekly scores

• Hi all, since we’re coming close to the end of this week’s league and many (definitely not all) bugs are fixed, I thought it would be nice to start keeping track of each other’s weekly scores. I think we would all love to see how everyone is doing and who the top scorers are.

Since the possible winnings are different for each league, let’s differentiate between leagues, levels and scores, let’s include it all as follows:

XP level Past week’s league (Wood/Stone/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond) followed by your ending score and board position.

It might be nice as a reference if you include the position on your own leaderboard as well. That way beginning players can get an idea of what the boards ahead look like.

If you’re an amazingly high roller (100k+ ?), make a screenshot of the board as evidence to show off!

Obviously, any scores which are achieved with any kind of cheating (multiple objectives editing, or future bugs) are not allowed!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 76 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Don’t know if this is the best place to ask, but does anyone know whether everyone in your league get the same daily objectives, whether the same every day or the same during the course of the week?
    Will post my closing score. So far I’m number one in my wood league by quite a large margin. All I’ve done is complete all daily objectives, and I think I started a day late.

burbman
    @burbman

46,690 has me comfortably in second place in my diamond league with 46 1/2 hours to go this week.

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – they DO NOT all get the same objectives.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@burbman You had better get back into the arena. My level 16 team is also comfortably in second in the Diamond league, but with 48,735 points. 46 1/4 hours to go.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Just broke 100k, the top two have used cheats. Though it appears that the current 2nd place can no longer cheat or is not really grinding 8k point in the past 2 days vs my 30k points.

@mvnla2, objectives are random for everyone. I’ll be looking forward to your scores and hope you’ll get caught with the Arena virus now that 95% of the cheaters are KO!

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Looks like in the time I stopped to take a shower and charging my phone Logan has passed me. We shall see if m1kel24 can old his own without cheating. Happy I have a fast charger as I should be able to grind prior to the new objectives are available as well.

Grinding for the top 3

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I am in 6th place 55k
    First place still at 205000
    2-5 70k
    I am thinking about changing my name to ForeverinPlatinum.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

Level 41 Platinum in 4th place. Possible cheaters in 1st and 2nd.

image.jpg

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Today I think I got to start every battle. It seems to me that since the update, I’ve been starting more battles, but haven’t been keeping track. Most of the opponents had low rank. There was even 1 with rank 2 birds! I felt mean, but just wanted to get it over with.
    I’m now at 32.9K, still in first in my wood league, 2nd is at 9K, 3rd at 5.8K. Everyone is level 41, except one at 40, who is not playing. There are 7 people who are at 0 pts.
    As for continuing the arena, I’ll have to wait and see. I’m not into grinding just for the goal of bragging. Still don’t have all my classes at rank 10.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

My enemies outclass me more since the update…I’m level 22, currently in Platinum but at risk of falling back to Gold. My score last week was pretty mediocre, somewhere in the 40Ks? In the arenas I call myself “Random_Person” if anyone is interested for any reason. My current score falls into the 10Ks. I need to get grinding soon…

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Ground my way to 2nd place last night only to wake this morning in 5th place. Top 3 have used cheats to get most of their scores. 2nd place came out of nowhere and gained 300k points in one day.
    Yep cheats still possible with 1.25 update

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I think I won’t get any more daily objectives before the end. So my final status will be 38,705 pts.
    I’m currently in first, with second at 14875, 3rd at 11430, 4th at 9650. Will post a pic tomorrow. I believe 2nd is in a very different time zone, and will play while I’m asleep.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Screenshot_2015-03-01-08-31-35.png

This is as far as I go this week. Madpearl managed to grind into second but the top two are cheats and pushed him or her back to third.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I am in third place 107k diamond league. Top two are cheating although Martin stopped playing for a while when he reached about 115k in the first 24 hours.

As you all know I can’t manage to add an image to this post. I if you are curious its in my album.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This is the final standing in my wood league, and I ended in first! 2nd and 3rd place changed places since last night, but I still had a comfortable lead at the end.
    I am level 41 and I have all of the bird classes. A lot of my birds are level 10; the rest are level 9. I started ~2 days late and only played the daily objectives. I completed all the daily objectives I was given, and didn’t pay attention to how many stars I got, or what the award was.
    My strategy most of the time was to protect the banner (preferably with Paladin), heal the banner if necessary, and at all times possible to attack the opposing banner. There are some objectives that require deviations to this strategy. I rejected any opponents with level 10 birds or whose banner had more strength than mine.
    I did not spend any LC, snoutlings, or friendship essence in the arena.
    For players beginning the arena, the bad news is that I’ve been in the arena since it first opened. I didn’t play very much (most weeks not at all), but I did diligently collect free rolls on my GP and those of my friends. Thus I had quite a few wood league set items and a decently strong banner ~10000.
    Final Wood League 030115.jpg

Yes!!! The first board with limited cheating and I managed to grind myself to 1st place! :D

Lvl 41, platinum, 110.640

“Chaotic” cheated the first 2 days until the update was forced. Then he was stuck at 45K. I managed to overtake him with one day of grinding and he tried to get back at me a couple of times without success. After overtaking him I played normally with a couple of essence re-rolls.

No LC banner buys, just being careful with my team composition, tailored to the opponent I get.

Diamond win.png

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Well, my first experience in stone league is OK, but not great. I finished all objectives, and I’m in 5th. First is at 6.6K, then 6.4K, 6.3K, 6.3K and me at 5.8K. Don’t think anyone is cheating, but they must be spending more FE, or something to get that extra 500 to 800 points. I suppose they could just be playing a lot more battles.

mich
    @m-ich

@mvnla2 They are probably just grinding. You have to be very lucky to advance by just playing the daily objectives without grinding (and without cheating). Build a powerful team, and once you have completed your objectives using different teams, just go on fighting. The amount of time you will need to play every day in order to advance will even increase in the higher leagues. In the week I made it to diamond (without cheating, of course), I don’t think I had a day that I played less than one hour. Saturday was more like three hours or so, to get a comfortable lead.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@m-ich — Grinding in the arena is just not something I’m interested in doing. Doing well in the arena doesn’t help you in the rest of the game, as far as I can see. Now that a lot of the cheaters have been eliminated, especially those in the lower leagues, I’m just seeing how far you can get without grinding.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mvnla2 Grinding can be painful and is often unrewarding. Just complete your objectives. You never know – those above you may not be able to complete an objective or two, or they may lose enthusiasm later in the week.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mvnla2 @larry

Congratulations on your EPIC wins! Your cakes are in the mail. Thank you as well for you and everyone for the contributions to the forum.

@dallasreds, Haha, I’ll enjoy those cakes! Thanks!

I don’t even want to play the arena anymore. It isn’t truly representative of how strong your birds are. It’s just a matter of who goes first. My birds can win every time going first or last, but destroying an equal opponent in skill just because I went first isn’t very fair.

It is also strange to find your birds more powerful than higher mastery birds. My paladin is rank 5 and it can beat most level 7/occasionally level 8 mastery paladins.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum ABEpic Weekly scores

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.